Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Futa Story Search

Hi All,

I'm searching for a story that I read many years ago. I can't remember where I read it so this is a shot in the dark.
    To the best of my memory, the story was of two almost identical blonde futa women, who I think meet in a bar. At some point the women go to a room/place where a sexfight where simultaneous penetration is the main part of the sexfight. Their cocks grow to huge sizes inflicting great pleasure and sweat soaked orgasms on each other. There is no ending as such as the sex is ongoing, but I'm sure there was an ending paragraph that went along the lines of the two futas fucking each other endlessly as neither cock ever goes soft, and that "hours turned to days, that turned to weeks, months, and years", or something very similar.
    It wasn't a long story, but I really liked it so if anyone has this story and can share it, or knows of this story and can point me in the right direction, I'd be most grateful

Many thanks

Junior Hostboard Member musclefuta's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Futa Story Search

The Competition By Mowerman 《= maybe this is what you searching for ?English is not my mother tongue ,I hope to help you。

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Thank you for your reply musclefuta. Do you or does anyone else have a link to that story coz I've had a look but can't find it anywhere so far

Junior Hostboard Member musclefuta's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think that website is down。

The original text is as follows:

The Competition
    By Mowerman
    PART 1

As Lucy walked into the Bar, a feeling of nervous anticipation almost over took her. Never before had she felt so strongly that tonight would be a special night. As she walked across the room and up to the bar, it seemed that all eyes were on her. This she was used to. With a body like hers it was not hard to be noticed. She had long straight blonde hair that hung to the middle of her back She was almost 6 feet tall with legs that came up to her chin. Her very sexy 60GGG-22-35 body was poured into a white dress which showed every incredible curve in her ass. She didn’t bother wearing a bra since her breasts, even though they were each bigger than her head, rode high on her chest with no sag at all, almost defying gravity. Also she had a surprise that nobody could tell by just looking at her. She was a hermaphrodite which in her mind made her every man and women’s wet dream come true. Under that dress and in a specially made pair of panties was a sweet wet pussy underneath a flaccid nine inch prick. When it was fully erect it was almost 13 inches long and almost 3 inches in circumference. She wasn’t always this large but over the years, the more she used it, the larger it kept getting. It was big enough now that it intimidated most women because they were afraid of being split in half and it embarrassed most men because they could not measure up to her. Her tits had also grown over the years. She started out with a modest 36C inch bust and a little 4 inch prick but over the years had grown to the dimensions she had today. The music was loud and the crowd around her noisy as she took a seat at the bar. She motioned to the bartender for service. As she came towards her and Lucy was just about to give the bartender her order the bartender sat the glass down in front of her and said, “Hey L! How’s it going? Here’s your usual!” Then she turned and went back to serving the other patrons.

“That’s weird.” Thought Lucy. “I’ve never been here before so how did she know my name or what I drink?”

She dismissed it as a coincidence and turned around on her stool to watch the people around her. She took a drink of the unknown concoction and made a face.

“What the hell is this?” She thought as she looked for the bartender to get her attention but she had her back to Lucy. “Oh well, I didn’t come here to drink anyway.”
    She had come here to meet somebody. How many times has she done this over the years? Lucy had lost count. You tend to lose count over three hundred years. She was not only blessed with the joy of knowing what both sexual partners feel but somewhere around the age of 25 she noticed that she had stopped aging. Since then she has been trying to find her sexual equal in longevity and in sexuality. She loved sex. In fact she needed sex. She was insatiable and would never tire out while having sex. It was almost a curse to her because if Lucy didn’t get off at least twice a day with a partner or by herself, she would feel her body starts to go through a painful withdraw.
    She had tried over the years to go a few days without getting off. But after a day she felt like she was going to climb the walls. After about 3 days she was out of her mind with desire and could not take anymore. She does not remember much after she ripped her panties off and started fingered herself with one hand and stroked her cock with the other for almost 3 hours straight. In that time she must have come over 50 times in her cunt and shot 5 or 6 loads out of her prick until she was finally satisfied enough to clear her mind and control the animal urges she felt.

When the Internet/Computer age started it had been very helpful to her. She got involved with a Internet site called the Superior Sexual Competition or S.S.C. for short and for almost ten years now she has been a very active member. She has never refused a challenge or lost a contest in all the time she has been in the S.S.C. For all the years before the S.S.C. she would have to go from town to town, country to country and indiscreetly make her sexual preferences known. She had been with hundreds of men and women over this time. One, two or three partners a time. Their once was these eight girls in a cheerleading squad that started in the shower and ended in there dorm room that lasted for almost the whole weekend. And of course she had met other hermaphrodites that had screwed her with there little dicks and she had pleasured them up their Hershey highways. But out of all her lovers, none could ever put out the fire that burned constantly in her loins.
    That’s why she had come to this club tonight to meet her next competitor. The E mail had said for her to wait in the club and around nine o’clock she would meet her match. When you were undefeated like Lucy was, you always managed to get E-mail like this. The Email also said that Lucy could identify her challenger because that person would be wearing a S.S.C. pin and would answer to the name of Loni. She thought that Loni was a man but now that she looked around the bar at all the women she realized that this was a lesbian club.

She had already turned down almost a half dozen offers to dance until this cute little brunet asked her. Since it was only 8:30 and Lucy had some time to kill, she took the girl by the hand and went out on the dance floor with the girl in tow. She figured her Challenger might not show and she wanted a back up, just in case.
    The women kept coming up to her and wanted to cut in as she danced to the heavy rock that the DJ was playing. What Lucy noticed was that most of the women acted very casual around her, like they had seen her before and knew her. This she was not used to. Usually Women and men are almost drooling to talk to her but this crowd was very laid back and very friendly. About 25 minutes and four partners later she was still on the floor and was starting to get thirsty.

“I’ll be back sweetie.” She said to the woman she was dancing with at that moment, turned, and made her way through the crowd. She got groped a couple of times on her way towards the bar. She reached the bar and got herself a drink she asked for this time, when somebody bumped into her from behind and made Lucy spill her drink all down the front of her and into her lap.

“What the hell.” Screamed Lucy as she stood up, grabbed a napkin and started to try and mop up the cocktail that was spilled on her dress. “Why don’t you watch what the hell your doing!”

“I’m very sorry!” The woman said standing behind her. “Here let me help.”

Lucy was busy trying to clean the drink off her dress and said. “No thank you.” Lucy then happened to look up at the woman in front of her and her mouth fell open.
    The woman was a dead ringer for Lucy.

PART 2

“What the hell.” Said Lucy’s double as she finally looked up and got a look at her twin.
    The two blonde goddesses stood there staring at one another, not able to believe that they were looking at a mirror image of each other. Each had her hair cut to the same length as the other. They even had on the same shade of lipstick.
    They only noticeable difference was that they were dressed differently. Lucy had her white dress on and her near twin was wearing a denim skirt and a flowered low cut blouse with no bra which did nothing to hide her lush balcony. Lucy noticed that the stranger’s chest was the same size as hers and then saw the S.S.C. pin on her collar.
    “You’re Loni?” Lucy said trying to get her mouth to work.

“Yeah, I guess your Lucy.” Loni said who saw Lucy’s pin on her ample breast.
    “Let’s find a table so we can have some privacy and talk.” Said Lucy as she looked around and saw everyone staring at them.

“I agree.” Said Loni as both women picked up what was left of there drinks and found a quiet table in the back of the club and sat down next to one another.

“This is kind of weird.” Loni said. “I don’t ever remember having a twin.” As she kept staring at the familiar face sitting next to her.

“Neither do I but we better get used to it.” Said Lucy as she looked down at her drink and realized something. “You come to this club a lot, Don’t you?”

“Yes, I do. Why do you ask?” Loni Asked.

“Because I think I got your usual from the bartender. He must have thought I was you.” Lucy Answered. “What the hell is this anyway?”

“Gin and Tonic.” Loni Said. “That’s all I ever drink. But enough about my choice of beverage, you know why were both here.” As she put her hand on Lucy’s thigh and grinned.

“Yes I do, and now that I’ve met you I know this will be a very special competition.” Said Lucy as she put her hand on top of Loni’s and looked deep into her twins Blue eyes that matched her own.

“Yes, Very special.” Whispered Loni as she brought her face up to Lucy and lightly kissed her on the lips. Lucy responded by returning the kiss more forcibly. Soon both women had there arms wrapped around one another and there lips locked together as each of there tongues tried to push its way into each others mouth.

After a couple of minutes the two nearly identical blonds slowly pulled apart and tried to catch there breath.

“Let’s get the hell out of here so we can get started.” Lucy said as she felt the straps in her specially made underwear tighten as her dick grew harder by the second and threatened to burst out of its restraints.

“Yeah, let’s get going. Loni said with a look of lust in her eyes. “We’ll go to my place if that’s all right with you?”

“Fine with me.” Lucy Answered. “Beats sleeping or whatever else in a motel room again.”

With that both tall blond visions of one another stood up and hand in hand walked out of the club.

Lucy rode in Loni’s car back to her place. The whole ride to Loni’s place only took 15 minutes but to Lucy it felt like an eternity. She looked over at Loni behind the wheel and could tell that she was feeling the same thing as she kept giving the car more gas.
    They finally reached Loni’s place which was at the beach. Actually it was on the beach. Made into the face of a cliff overhang. She pushed a button on her dash and a door opened up in the wall.

“Clever.” Said Lucy as her near twin pulled the car into opening as the door started to close behind them. “Kind of reminds me of the bat cave from those movies.”

“It’s an old pirate hide out.” Loni stated. “I found it almost by accident. Years ago they used to use this cave to hide from the law and store there treasure. I’m the only one, other than a few others I’ve brought here over the years that know about this place. I like my privacy so we don’t have to worry about being bothered”

They got out of the car and went into another room of the cave. Lucy noticed that the cave had electric with some furniture and appliances in it.

“This is different.” Lucy Said as she looked around admiring the small cave.

"Do you like it?" Loni Asked.

"Very Much!" Lucy answered.

"No one can get in without me letting them in." Loni Stated as she started walking over to the little kitchen. "And the electricity is generated by a very small waterwheel sitting under a waterfall in an underground river that runs beneath this cave. So I have unlimited power and water here."

Lucy was thinking to herself how nice it would be if she had a place like this. She wouldn’t have to pretend to age and worry about moving every time someone who lived next to her got suspicious about her life style or her age.

“Can I get you a Soda or juice?” Asked Loni as she opened the small refrigerator and stuck her head in.

"Huh, What?" Lucy Asked as Loni's voice startled her. “No Thank you."

As she looked over and saw Loni bent over in front of the open refrigerator and her perfect pear shaped ass that she had seen in the mirror her whole life sway back and forth. The heat between her legs and the lust in her loins was starting to build.

She started walking over towards Loni who was just shutting the door.

Lucy walked up behind Loni and put her arms around her mirror image and started to nibble her neck and whispered. “You know what I want.” as she started to play with Loni’s lush balcony through her blouse.

“MMM, Well before we get started I guess wwwee should AHHH go over the rules. Moaned Loni as she turned around to face her twin and grabbed the straps on Lucy’s dress pulling them down.

Loni started playing with Lucy’s naked Whoppers, Squeezing and thumbing the brown rubbery nipples. Lucy Said. “We both know Ahhh the MMM rules, who ever quits first loses.” As she started to undo the buttons on Loni’s blouse. “Agreed?”

“Ahhh Agreed.” Loni Stated as she peeled off her blouse.

The two looked in awe at each other’s naked breasts. They were exactly the same size and shape right down to their large half inch nipples that stuck out almost an inch. The two tall blondes stood in front of one another fondling and hefting their firm unyielding hangers. Neither girl could believe that there were two more points of resemblance as they marveled at the size and weight of each others beach ball size tits. They mashed their lips together as they continued to squeeze, pull and twist each others ripe cantaloupes.

The kiss seemed to go on forever as the heat between the two girls rose. They had steered themselves to the bed as the kiss broke. Then Loni started to drop to her knees while pushing Lucy on to the bed. Lucy’s twin lay on top of her and started off by gently kissing her tits. Then she started to suck and lick them, alternating from one to the other as she sucked the big nipples into her mouth.

“OOOHH Yeah.” Lucy Said as she felt her dick swell and her pussy grow moist.

Loni stopped the oral assault on Lucy’s tits and finished pulling Lucy’s dress off. She eyed her twin’s strange looking panties as she started to undo the buckles that held Lucy’s surprise in place. As they came off, Lucy’s dick shot up and Loni smiled and said. “This is interesting.”

“You like what you see?” asked Lucy.

“Hmm hmm.” Loni Nodded as she took hold of Lucy’s cock and slowly brought the tip to her mouth.
    Oh god that feels good thought Lucy to herself as her dead ringer slowly took more and more of her cock into her mouth. Slowly she worked down the long shaft as more and more cock disappeared from view until Loni had the whole thing down her throat and Lucy felt her twins lips wrapped around the base of her cock.
    Because Lucy’s prick was so large now, she hardly had anybody anymore that could deep throat her whole shaft. But here was her body double bobbing her mouth up and down on her dick while her other hand found Lucy’s pussy and inserted two fingers into her Cunt.
    Between Lucy manipulating her own tits and the sucking and prodding that Loni was giving her she was getting very close to coming.

“Oh Yes! That’s it! Now! YEESSSS!” Lucy cried out as she shot a blast of cum down Loni’s throat. Loni continued to pump her fingers in Lucys pussy as her prick continued to stay hard and shoot out load after load of seaman down Lucy’s throat. Lucy was just coming down from her dick ejaculation when her pussy suddenly spasmed and she came all over Loni’s fingers.

PART 3

“God that felt good!” Said Lucy as she started to come back down to earth and sit up. “I haven’t had anybody do that to me in a long time.”

“Glad you enjoyed it.” Said Loni as she finished licking off the cum from Lucy’s still hard dick.

“Now it’s my turn.” Said Lucy as she got up and pushed Loni back on the bed. She started the same manipulation on Loni’s tits as she had done on hers. As she continued down Loni’s body, she still could not believe the resemblance between her body and her twins and was determined to show her double that she could give as good as she got. When she got to Loni’s pants and pulled them off, her eyes grew wide. Loni was wearing an almost identical pair of panties as Lucy. As the buckles were undone, Loni’s Prick sprang free and stood straight up.

Lucy looked up and smiled at Loni and Said. “This will be interesting.”

Not wanting to be out done, Lucy wrapped her lips around the end of Loni’s prick and slowly started to suck it down her throat. Loni was moaning as her twin continued slowly inching her way down Loni’s Dick until she had the whole thing down her throat and started to show Loni her oral skills. Her nose was bumping Loni’s cunt as she jammed two of her own fingers up it and continued to deep throat her double.

It then dawned on Lucy that there was only one difference between the two busty blondes. Lucy Realized that Loni’s dick was under her pussy and that hers was over. The thought of the possibilities made Lucy shudder as she grew hard and wet.
    Just then Loni started to come down her throat.

“Oh God! Yesssss! Loni screamed as she continued to shoot load after load of spunk down Lucy’s throat and her pussy started to convulse around Lucy’s fingers. A carbon copy of what Loni had done to her a few minutes ago.

When Lucy felt her twins orgasm start to subside she finished licking off Loni’s dick which had had not grown soft but was just as hard as her own. As she looked up at her twin, who was looking back at her, they smiled and nodded at one another in silent agreement. Both women had lust in there eyes and knew that this competition between them would be the greatest test of stamina that either of them had ever had.

Not a word was spoken as Loni laid there and Lucy crawled on top of her. Their dicks were so hard that they almost hurt as both women anticipated what was going to happen next.
    They pressed there bodies together and squished there ample bosoms together. There lips came together in a hungry kiss. Their passion rose as they each exchanged the taste of each others fluids and tried to shove there tongues in the others mouth. Both Women were hard and wet as they positioned their dicks in front of each others pussies.
    They both let out a low moan as they started pushing into one another. Neither women had ever experienced this sensation before now. And both of them were in bliss. But it was different for both of them since each girl was used to being in charge and having the upper hand. Now they were being forced to play on a level playing field. The two girls grunted and strained against one another trying to force more of each others prick into the other. The harder Lucy pushed her prick into Loni, Loni’s prick would push back just as hard into Lucy.
    Almost an hour had gone by as both girls had managed to push almost eight inches into the others pussy but could not seem to get any deeper. Neither girl had ever had a dick this big in them. They were somewhere between pain and pleasure. Their pussies were building up to an orgasm as both women sweated and strained but could not seem to go any deeper. Then suddenly both women orgasmed which made them both slam into one another as there juices flowed in there cunts and soaked each others cocks. They both screamed as waves and waves of pleasure ripped through their bodies and drove both of there pricks past each others cervixes and their groins finally met. Both women had never felt so full before in there lives. They continued to pump into one another as they picked up there pace. Pussy slammed against pussy. Tit pushed against tit. Both women continued to pump there dicks into one another as they moaned, sweated, grunted, Bit, kissed and licked anything they could on one another.
    Lucy was the first one to cry out as she started blasting her sperm into Loni’s Pussy. But then that brought Loni over the edge a few seconds later as she pumped her seed out of her cock and into her near twin’s pussy. Their dicks stayed hard even after their orgasms had ebbed and each continued to pump there 13 inch love poles into one another. They were in a world of there own as orgasm after orgasm continually racked both their bodies.
    After about 5 hours of constant fucking and endless orgasms both women stopped to take a breath and look deep into each others eyes. It was quite a site seeing both women lying side by side on Loni’s bed and breathing heavy. Each of there pussies impaled on the others rock hard dick. Both bodies covered in sweat and body fluids. There arms still wrapped around one another while there hands kept feeling the soft curves of each others bodies while they gently kept kissing each other.

Lucy looked at her twin with lust in her eyes, grinned, and whispered softly. “Had enough?”

“Never enough.” Said Loni softly back to her double. “I Guess I should have told you this before we started but I can never seem to get enough to be satisfied and I’ve never lost a competition.” As she grabbed on to Lucy’s ass and thrust her cock all the way into her twin which made Lucy moan.

“Well, I have never lost a competition either and I don’t plan on starting now." Lucy Breathed. "I hope you had nothing planed for the next couple of days because we both seem to have the same sexual problem." As she placed her lips on her doubles and started kissing her again.

The two women were so turned on again at this point that they had started to pound their dicks into one another. A few minutes later, both women started to scream out as another set of orgasms washed over them again. All that could be heard in the room was the sounds of moans, grunts and the sound of two sexy sweaty bodies slapping together and bringing each other to one orgasm after another. The minutes turned into hours and the hours into days as the two women continued there sexual assault on one another. The only time the women stopped fucking one another was to change sexual positions to suck or finger each other. Every time one girl would orgasm she would be satisfied but would never grow soft. The two never talked anymore. The only sounds the two busty blonds made anymore were grunts and cries of passion as endless orgasms racked their bodies. As the days turned into weeks the only thought that both women had anymore was that they were content and finally complete. Each girl had found her match. No matter how many times each girl came, she wanted more. Needed more and it didn’t matter who would outlast the other. All that mattered now was that there would always be someone there to relieve the constant sexual burning that both women had been blessed or cursed with their whole lives.

Lucy and Loni had lost all track of time. Had it been a week, month, year, more? They didn’t know. All they were aware of was their identical bodies fucking each other to endless orgasms over and over again. They didn’t notice that their constant fucking had made their breast grow to beanbag chair size or that there dicks were now 15 inches long and as big around as a soda can.

Both women lay on the floor of the cave and continued to spear each other with there long dicks. Pull and knead there huge tits while they titty fuck each other, Or 69 each other for hours at a time. Or the many other countless positions they would assume to get each other off. Neither woman knew how or when this would end. The only thing they were sure about is that they were involved in the ultimate competition.
    Today, Tomorrow, Forever?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

That's the one.
    Many thanks musclefuta. This story still reads as well as it did a few years ago when I first saw it