Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Licensed to Fuck: Part 1

There I was, sitting in my relatively opulent hotel room in Taipei, Taiwan waiting for a very special guest of mine to arrive. I had just taken a nice, long, wet, soapy shower and my long, dark, lower back length, reddish orange hair was still a bit damp as I sat there in my bathrobe with nothing underneath. I was confident this time around. She can’t keep resisting my E cups forever. I suddenly heard a knock at the door as my heart got a big jolt. I got up to go open the door and there she was. In her stereotypical spy getup. Sunglasses covering her eyes as always, even though it was well after sundown. A fancy tuxedo covering what I somehow knew to be an irresistibly curvaceous body and her honey blonde hair up in a tight bun while her lips were coated in a very tasty looking shade of red.

Just the sight of her was getting me worked up. I wanted nothing more than to tear that tux off, pull her blonde hair loose, pry off those sunglasses and rape that lipsticked mouth of hers with my tongue while pressing our womanly splendor together as hard as possible. However, I was no sex pest. Quite the opposite actually as I technically worked in law enforcement. Well, sort of. I’ll get to that later. I controlled myself for now despite the object of my fantasies for months being within kissing distance of myself.

“Ms. Connection.” She said, greeting me.

“Ms. Mason.” I said flirtatiously. “Come on in.”

She did just that as I ogled her sweet ass as it swayed in her skirt. I felt my mouth watering already. Easy, Jamie. She’ll be all yours at some point. No woman can resist you for long. Not even a badass CIA agent like Stacy. The hot blonde walked into my hotel room and sat down at the coffee table as I took the seat across from her, resisting the urge to use my toes to tease her. I dunno what it was about Stacy that brought this side of me out. I was usually in control and the one that other women looking for a good pussy fucking approach. However, as soon as I laid eyes on Stacy, I was just so enamored. She just oozed power, control and stoicism. She was as stone faced as ever and always resisted my advances but that just made me want her even more. She knew this but she was strictly all business. Or at least she claimed to be. I could tell that she wanted me just as bad. She just loves playing hard to get. And as a predator, I loved the thrill of the hunt.

“I take it you’re wondering why I had this hotel booked for you here in Taipei?” Stacy asked.

Her voice was so strong and calm but also sensual and seductive. Perfect for a spy.

“I’m guessing it had something to do with the election this country just had?” I asked.

“Nice to see you’ve done your homework for once, Jamie.” She teased.

“I may be a horndog, Stacy but I’m not clueless.” I argued.

“Well, regardless, Uncle Sam and his friends have need of someone with your…talents.” Stacy said.

“Now isn’t this better than all that cliche cloak and dagger shit?” I asked rhetorically. “All a spy needs is acting skills and a smoking hot bod. Lucky for you, I have both.”

“You clearly have modesty as well.” Stacy joked. “But I agree. You and women like you really are the future of spyfare.”

“I haven’t failed yet.” I said. “Although, I don’t exactly blend in here in Taiwan.”

“With your pale skin and ginger hair, Ireland and some parts of Scotland are really the only places you’d blend in.” Stacy pointed out. “But I digress. This will be your most serious assignment yet.”

“I’m listening.” I said as my eyes focused on what little I could see of her chest past her suit and tie.

“As you likely already know, China is not happy about the outcome of the recent election.” Stacy explained. “Lai Ching-te of the DPP is a hardcore independence supporter and we’ve received word that Chinese MSS spies are here in Taipei planning to take him out as well as his running mate, Hsiao Bi-khim.”

“Would they really be so bold?” I asked.

“Old man Xi’s ego is fragile at best.” Stacy said. “Lai is a firm believer in liberalism, freedom of speech and democracy. Taiwan stands as a symbol of what China could be without the Communist Party and it terrifies them.”

“I get you.” I said. “They want more control over this island and Lai and Hsiao are obstacles in their path.”

“Exactly.” Stacy agreed. “Our inside sources say that the assassins are two beautiful women, likely using similar spy tactics as yourself.”

“I was hoping you’d say that.” I said as my nipples grew harder. “But I’m not the biggest fan of two against one.”

“Neither am I.” Stacy agreed. “Which is why you’ll have a partner for this one.”

My eyes started glowing as she said that.

“Not me.” Stacy said, deflating me instantly. “She’s not even in the CIA. We’re having outside help for this one.”

“You just had to get my hopes up, didn’t you?“ I asked with a pout. “Who is it then?”

“Japanese PSIA.” Stacy explained. “Hitomi Okita is her name. I’m told that she also possesses your same…unique talents.”

“Oh, does she?” I asked with genuine interest. “No help from the Taiwanese NIB?”

“Afraid not.” Stacy answered. “Any conflict between them and the MSS could potentially cause an international incident but China is much less willing to pick a fight with the US or Japan. Taiwan’s two closest allies.”

“Do Lai and Hsiao even know about this?” I asked.

“Of course they do.” Stacy answered. “We wouldn’t even be here if they didn’t.”

“Well, where can I find this PSIA girl?” I asked.

“Tomorrow night, there will be a ball at the Presidential Office Building hosted by President Tsai Ing-wen.” Stacy explained. “Lai is currently her VP and she wants to wish him well as her soon to be successor. Hitomi will be there. Wait for her to approach you. Not vice versa. She speaks perfect English.”

“Gotcha.” I said. “And then what?”

“Hitomi will explain it from there.” Stacy said. “Any other questions?”

“Yes.” I said as I gained a lustful expression. “Since we have a free night, how about we get a little practice in for me to take on those commie bitches?”

I began undoing my robe as Stacy sighed out loud.

“You never give up, do you, you little slut?” Stacy asked rhetorically. “Well, tell you what? This is your most important mission yet. So if it goes well, I’ll take you up on that fight.”

“For real?“ I asked excitedly. “Wait, how do I know you’re not just putting me on?”

“I guess you’ll have to do your job and find out.” Stacy said teasingly.

“Now that’s something to fight for.” I said. “Oh and preventing major assassinations is good too.”

“You had better take this seriously, Jamie.” Stacy said. “Because the quality of your performance will match the quality of mine.”

“Thanks for the motivation, babe.” I said. “Now, if you don’t mind, you being so close ro me might make me unable to resist claiming my prize early, so…”

“I’ll leave you to it.” Stacy said. “Good night, Agent Connection.”

“Good night, Agent Mason.” I said as she left.

That clittease blonde bitch better live up to her end of the bargain. I mean, fucking those Chinese girls alongside a Japanese girl will no doubt be enjoyable but I’ve been trying to get between Stacy’s legs ever since we met. Ah, well. Better get some rest. Tomorrow’s a big day.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Licensed to Fuck: Part 1

EXCELLENT !! A fine start !!
    Even the Title is unique !!
    I read it like i was reading a spy story from a famous writer for this kind of stories.
    You created an excellent new character who i wish to stay with us for many stories.
    Even to collaborate with 732, or anyone else, anywhere else...

Chapter 2 ... yesterday please !!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Very intriguing and enjoyable start! And I'm already looking forward to the end of the story when, I hope, our protagonist manages to get her shot at Stacy!

I don't agree with the politics, but that's a completely different matter. This has the feel - as intended -of a 1960s James Bond novel. Great start!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

JB wrote : "This has the feel - as intended -of a 1960s James Bond novel. Great start! "

I have that feeling too ! I fully agree with JB !!
    We have read/watched "female versions" of James Bond.
    Jamie is not only a female version of James Bond. It is something more !
    Jamie (I guess that Jamie, the heroines name, was chosen as it is close to James), looks like a nympho version of James !!
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; February 3rd, 2024 at 09:07 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Damn, you are relentless Yuri! How am I supposed to ever catch up with your 732-series if you keep putting out stuff like this?

The title made me smile instantly. Luckily for us it's not "You only come twice"...

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Very intriguing and enjoyable start! And I'm already looking forward to the end of the story when, I hope, our protagonist manages to get her shot at Stacy!

I don't agree with the politics, but that's a completely different matter. This has the feel - as intended -of a 1960s James Bond novel. Great start!

JB
    Yeah, I was a bit apprehensive about the real world geopolitics myself but I wanted to make it stand out from other spy stories and make it seem at least somewhat real. Like if you took away the sex element, it would almost seem like it could happen in real life. The Bond feel was exactly what I was going for.

Junior Hostboard Member pjaz12345's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

So damn excited for this saga. Contrary opinion - Real world geopolitical conflicts expressed through secret sexual fights between spies is pretty exciting to me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjaz12345 View Post
    So damn excited for this saga. Contrary opinion - Real world geopolitical conflicts expressed through secret sexual fights between spies is pretty exciting to me.
    Hi! When I said I did not agree with the politics, I meant that I did not agree with the portrayal of China as the "bad guy" in this scenario. In principle, I have no objection to people using political themes to inspire their stories, though I would not do so myself. I take my politics too seriously for that.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi! When I said I did not agree with the politics, I meant that I did not agree with the portrayal of China as the "bad guy" in this scenario. In principle, I have no objection to people using political themes to inspire their stories, though I would not do so myself. I take my politics too seriously for that.

JB
    The premise was also inspired by your WWIII story, in which the villains were both Russian. I considered doing that but I felt that would be too derivative. Besides, I feel Russian villains have become kind of cliche. No offense. Yeah, this is probably the last time I’ll do something like this. I’d rather not open a can of worms in a community that’s largely very wholesome and welcoming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    JB wrote : "This has the feel - as intended -of a 1960s James Bond novel. Great start! "

I have that feeling too ! I fully agree with JB !!
    We have read/watched "female versions" of James Bond.
    Jamie is not only a female version of James Bond. It is something more !
    Jamie (I guess that Jamie, the heroines name, was chosen as it is close to James), looks like a nympho version of James !!
    James Bond himself was basically a male nympho, so it works.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YuriLesboLover View Post
    The premise was also inspired by your WWIII story, in which the villains were both Russian. I considered doing that but I felt that would be too derivative. Besides, I feel Russian villains have become kind of cliche. No offense. Yeah, this is probably the last time I’ll do something like this. I’d rather not open a can of worms in a community that’s largely very wholesome and welcoming.

- - - Updated - - -

James Bond himself was basically a male nympho, so it works.
    Hi! I understand completely. World War III, as you know. was a rewrite of Whistler's story and so I used his premise. I thought it was kind of tongue in cheek and, at the time, Russia was not regarded as public enemy number one in the West, so I did not feel that the possibility of feeding negative stereotypes was too great. If I had to do it again today, I might change the Russian women's backgrounds - though I really like them and hope to use them in other stories in the future.

Looking forward to part 2 with bated breath!

JB
    JB57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast