Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Poll: Sexfight of the Blondes

Katie O'Sullivan and Laila al-Khalil were both attending a yacht party in Miami. Katie was a local girl of Irish background and went to these parties all the time, but Laila, a girl of Lebanese/Syrian descent, flew in from New York for spring break. Despite their different ethnicities, both girls were dyed blonde and indeed had quite similar figures. The party was hosted by Upgraydd, a famous rapper who both girls had had a crush on since they were in high school, and each girl was secretly hoping that tonight's festivities will end with her-and of course, only her-riding the Upgrayydd's chiseled physique in one of the yacht's staterooms.

As the party began. Katie got to Upgraydd first, introducing herself to him as he sat at the bar and sliding up on the seat next to him. Katie casually bantered and flirted with Upgraydd, and, when she noticed his eyes discretely but hungrily running over her bikini clad form, a little thrill shot down her spine and settled between her legs.

Just as Katie was beginning to think she was getting somewhere though, the guy sitting on the other side of Upgraydd got up-and in the next instant, another bikini clad girl zoomed into the now-unoccupied seat. She introduced herself as Leila and quickly begun chatting him up, fully diverting his attention. Katie leaned behind Upgraydd and stared daggers into Leila's back until she turned around, then silently mouthed "Fuck you." Leila ignored her, but soon Upgrayedd was called away by another friend. For a moment, Katie and Leila were alone with nothing in between them-and Leila leaned forward and whispered out loud into Katie's ear "Fuck you, bitch."

"Go fuck yourself, hoe!", Katie shot back. "I got plans for me and Upgrayedd tonight-and they don't include you."
    "Oh yeah? Like he'd ever look twice at a fat skank like you." retorted Leila.
    "Really, cause he was looking at me real hard a few minutes ago." said Katie. "Anyway, why don't you just run along skank. I'll be taking care of Mr. Upgrayedd tonight...better than any two-bit whore like you ever could."
    "OH REALLY?!", yelled Leila. "I can fuck him ten times better than you can!"

Just then, Upgrayedd returned to his seat. He looked from one girl to the other and said, in a serious voice, "Is there a problem here, ladies?"
    A rush of "Oh nos" and "We were just chatting" followed from both girls, but Upgrayedd only laughed. "I heard ya'lls whole conversation there," he said, "and I warn you, I'll have to throw you both off this boat if either of you yell like that again." For an instant, the two girls looked at each other in horror, and then Upgrayedd continued, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Looks like the party has a few hours to go.", he said. "Why don't you two stick around and meet me back here after everybody's left. Then...we can finally settle your little dispute." Upgraydd was grinning from ear to ear as he said the last bit, and the two girls wondered what he had in mind-probably a threesome, they thought with a sinking feeling. Stlll, it was better than leaving empty-handed, and both girls studiously avoid looking at each other for the next few hours as the party ran its course and wound down. Finally, as the rest of the guests left, Katie and Leila met Upgraydd by the bar and he invited them down to his stateroom below deck. As the two girls walked in each nervously looked back and forth from the bed, to her rival, to Upgraydd, wondering what was coming next. Upgraydd, though, was smiling. "So," he said, "I take it both of you two ladies were hoping for a little bit of action tonight." Neither girl said a word, as each looked directly at Upgraydd and tried to pretend her rival wasn't in the room.

"Well then ladies, I take that as a yes. In that case, you have two choices. First choice, we can have a threesome." The girls looked from each other to Upgraydd, desperately wondering what the second choice was. "Or," said Upgraydd, "we can have a little contest. Miss...Leila, was it? Do you really think you can fuck me ten times better than your friend over here?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely", said Leila in a firm voice. Katie looked at her in open-mouthed shock, mind desperately trying to come up with a real crusher, but Upgraydd simply turned to her and said, "so, Miss Katie, what do you think about that."

"I think," said Katie, "we ought to kick this little cheap skanky whore out of the room and let me show you what a real woman is like in bed."

"NO FUCKING WAY!" yelled Leila and ran at Katie, but Upgraydd grabbed her, pulling the two girls apart before letting them go. "Ladies, ladies," he said. "Remember...I said a contest."

The two girls looked at Upgraydd, hardly daring to breathe, wondering what was coming next. "The contest," said Upgraydd, "is a contest of sex. Both of you girls will kiss, make out, take each other's bikinis off, jump on that bed and fuck like lesbian rabbits while I watch. The first girl to untie the other girl's bikini gets a point, and after that, each girl gets a point every time the other girl orgasms. First girl to get three points wins and gets me for the night. Loser gets thrown off the boat. No fighting moves allowed, just sex, or I throw both of you out. So, what do you say, ladies?"

At first, both girls said nothing, trying to process this turn of events. A sudden nervousness seized Leila-the brief fear of getting so close to a man she'd crushed on for the last decade and not getting him-and for an instant she considered just taking the threesome. But Katie looked from Leila to Upgraydd, eyes hard. "I accept your offer, sir." she said, "but I have a better idea. Winner gets you for the night...loser gets tied up and has to watch." Her eyes glinted as she said the last part, and Leila and Upgraydd could tell that she positively relished the idea of rubbing her victory in this way.

"I accept your terms, Katie", said Leila, a newfound defiance in her voice. "Trust me, when I win, I'll make sure me and Upgraydd give a show a cheap skank like you will never forget!"

"Well," said Upgraydd, "I guess its on then. But first, let me give each of you a taste of what you'll be fighting for, and what only one of you will get to enjoy." He took off his shirt, walked over to Leila, and caught her in a passionate embrace. Leila wrapped her arms around the chiseled body she'd pleasured herself to numerous times, and the two kissed, a deep wet kiss, their tongues almost making love in their mouths. Katie looked on, her mouth wordlessly hanging open.

But then, Upgraydd broke the kiss and let go of Leila before turning to Katie. Now it was Katie's turn to feel Upgraydd's muscular arms around her and his six-pack pressed against her bare abdomen, and then to feel the wonderful feeling of Upgraydd's lips against hers and his tongue entering her mouth. Her own tongue caressed it in complete submission, and for a moment Katie was lost in utter bliss, forgetting her rival-who was now staring at the scene with a look of total fury. But then, Upgraydd broke the kiss and the embrace, and the magical moment ended. Leaving Katie, he crossed the room, took the rest of his clothes off, and sat down in a comfortable chair to watch. Meanwhile, the two rivals locked eyes with each other, each daring the other to move first. The contest had begun.

How does it end? (Poll here due to this site being annoying, or vote in the comments).

Also, here's some pics of the girls. The first four are Leila, the second four are Katie.

Leila 4.jpgLeila 3.jpgLeila 2.jpgLeila 1.jpgKatie 3.jpgKatie 1.jpgKatie 2.jpgKatie 4.jpg
    Last edited by secretuser; February 18th, 2024 at 10:49 PM.