Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Licensed to Fuck: Part 5

A day had passed since our post-mission meeting with Stacy. Ai and Diwei were successfully arrested and the bomb squad managed to take care of everything without arousing too much suspicion. President Tsai, Vice President and future President Lai and future Vice President Hsiao all sent their regards. In secret, of course. All’s well that ends well, it seems. However, one matter still remains unresolved and we all know what it is. My first fight with Hitomi was interrupted by Stacy for the sake of the mission but this time, we’re going to finish it properly with Stacy watching the whole thing. I have grown to respect and admire Hitomi in our fight against the MSS agents but that’s not gonna stop me from owning her cunt. If anything, it makes me want to do it even more.

We agreed to fight at a special sexual training arena that Hitomi had and the winner gets the fight with Stacy that the manipulative blonde bitch promised both of us without telling the other. I planned on making her pay for that. Stacy was smoking hot but she also needed to be taught a lesson. All three of us met at the place at the time we all agreed on. We all wore bikinis matching our hair colors. I wore an orange bikini, Hitomi wore a black one and Stacy wore a yellow one. I had seen Hitomi naked plenty up to now but we were both enamored at the sight of Stacy. Her tits were enormous. Easily an F cup, minimum. She had her hair down again, going just below her big, bubbly ass that her yellow thong barely seemed capable of containing. At that moment, I was already dripping down there and there was pretty much nothing that I wasn’t prepared to do to get her in bed with me.

“Now then…” Stacy said. “Is everybody ready? Because I sure am.”

Her usual cold, serious tone was replaced with a sultry, sensual flirt that just slothered all over my skin. The gaze of her pure blue eyes seemed almost hypnotic.

“Damn straight.” Hitomi answered. “I came here to conquer.”

“Only to end up being conquered.” I mocked.

“Talk is cheap, red.” Hitomi shot back.

“Enough, babes.” Stacy said. “Save it for the ring. Now let’s go over the rules one more time. You’ll strip those bikinis off and get nice and oiled up…By me, of course.”

The thought of that gave me goosebumps.

“It’s a specially made oil that’s meant to withstand hours of sweaty, physical fun.” Stacy said playfully. “Then you’ll hit the mat and anything goes. You two will lick and suck and fuck one another until one of you can’t go on any longer. And the winner gets to fight me. I have some ideas for that but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there. Any questions?”

We both nodded, confirming that we understood everything.

“Wonderful.” Stacy said deviously. “Now let’s get this show on the road.”

My heart was pounding like a drum. My clit, practically having a mind of its own, was begging me to just have a threesome with both of these hot sluts right here and right now but my competitive pride as a nympho was stronger. Stacy bent over to pick up the two bottles of oil, showing us her stunning ass as she did so. I could tell that Hitomi was just as hot and bothered as I was, at least. She wanted Stacy bad…but so did I. Stacy picked up the oil and flipped her flowing, thick blonde hair as she got back up.

“Now then…” Stacy said. “Since this was Hitomi’s idea, I think it’s only fair that she gets oiled first. Any objections?”

“None here.” I answered.

“Good.” Stacy said.

Hitomi stripped off her black bikini as we both stood on the mat, revealing her luscious E cups and suckable nipples as well as her already ripe pussy that I couldn’t wait to suck and fuck. Stacy walked behind her and squeezed the oil bottle into her hands before she started massaging it into the Japanese beauty. Hitomi barely suppressed a gasp as the busty blonde practically manhandled the oil into her. I watched intently as Stacy’s lecherous hands went to work on my partner. She rubbed it into her back, her arms, her legs, her shoulders and squeezed her fingers into her ass as Hitomi bit down on her lip. She even rubbed the stuff into Hitomi’s raven hair to give her that primal look.

“Your skin is so soft…” Stacy said flirtatiously as she rubbed her face into Hitomi’s neck.

“Uhhh…” Hitomi quietly gasped.

Stacy got in real close and even began licking at Stacy’s collarbone as she massaged the oil into the Japanese nympho’s E cups. Hitomi closed her eyes and blushed bright red just before Stacy pulled away.

“All done.” Stacy said cheerfully as it looked like Hitomi was about to explode. “And don’t worry about the hair. The stuff comes right off in the shower.”

“You bitch…” Hitomi gasped.

“Your turn, fire crotch.” Stacy said to me.

I nearly gulped as the blonde got behind me and squeezed more oil into her hands.

Unlike with Hitomi, Stacy wasted no time in teasing me. She wrapped her arms around me from behind and hugged her massive rack into my back as she very roughly oiled my entire body up from head to toe.

“Ah!” I yelped in shock.

“You’re so cute when you’re flustered like this.” Stacy sensually whispered into my ear.

I felt her oily hands explore my crevices, squeezing my cheeks and tits, pinching my nipples and sliding all over my arms and legs before rubbing the oil into my fiery hair before she finally pulled back, leaving me feeling as if I was about to faint. Hitomi looked pretty amused and I was ready to wipe that grin off of her face. I regained my composure and focused on the coming carnal confrontation. We were now both coated from head to toe. Our skin was shining from the light reflecting off of the stuff. If I was horny before, I was burning now. Stacy then walked right in between us.

“Now, what do they say before one of these fights starts?” Stacy asked. “Oh, yeah. Hajime!”

She then signaled with her hand to start as she walked off the mat and took a seat on the bench to observe.

“I’m gonna wring your pussy dry like a sponge.” I threatened Hitomi.

“Go ahead and try.” Hitomi dared. “I can’t wait to make you my bitch.”

“Less talking and more fucking!” Stacy yelled at us.

We rolled our eyes before we walked towards each other and wrapped our arms around one another, feeling our soon to be opponent’s oily skin and hair. The familiar feeling of Hitomi’s E cups pressed up against mine was like reuniting with an old friend you haven’t seen in forever. Her nipples dragged against mine. I couldn’t take it anymore. My clit had replaced my brain at this point.

“Pucker up, you hot bitch.” I said before practically slam dunking my tongue straight into Hitomi’s mouth.

The raven quickly kissed back as our mouths did passionate battle. She hugged me into her even tighter as both of our thighs rose up to rub against our cunts. We were sopping wet and not from the oil, mind you.

“Mmmmmmm…” We moaned into our lustful tongue fight.

“That’s it, sluts.” Stacy said lustfully. “Break each other down nice and slow.”

I felt my knees beginning to buckle under the weight of my arousal as Hitomi and I made out with vigor. The Japanese lioness then reached behind me and palmed my ass nice and deeply. I reciprocated the move and at that point, Hitomi seemed to have decided that she had been gentle with me long enough. She pushed all of her weight into me until we both came crashing down onto the matted floor with her on top of me. Her oil-dampened dark hair curtained our faces and ran down my oiled up skin.

“Yes, kick it up a notch.” Stacy said.

I wasn’t used to commentators during my fights but since this particular commentator happened to be the prize I was fighting for, I could get used to it.

“What was that about reaming my pussy, you fire haired cunt?” Hitomi asked mockingly.

“This!” I responded.

I hugged her down into me as I tribbed upwards into her twat.

“Agh!” Hitomi groaned. “You little whore!”

She began humping me right back as our heads rested on each other’s shoulders, lapping at the other nympho’s ears and taking in the sweet scent of one another’s hair. We groaned with effort and pleasure as we wrestled for the top position but Hitomi maintained her advantage. At least for the moment. I pulled her hair, forcing her face in the direction of mine before we licked at each other’s lips, glaring into each other’s eyes. I eventually managed to snag her tongue in between my lips and sucked away like a secretary desperate to get a raise from her semi-divorced boss. Hitomi then sucked mine right back. I struggled to turn us over and take the top position away from her but she was one step ahead of me.

“You’re not going anywhere, skank!” She declared. “You’re gonna get pussy fucked and love every last milisecond of it!”

“Talk is cheap, bitch!” I shot back.

Hitomi then aligned her body with my own in a perfectly parallel position. Eye to eye, nose to nose, mouth to mouth, tit to tit, nipple to nipple, belly to belly, cunt to cunt and of course, clit to clit. She held my arms and legs down with her own as she pumped her cunt straight down into mine. We both blew hot nympho breath into each other’s faces but we did not kiss. Not yet at least. I could feel Stacy’s leering gaze on us. I’d be on the edge of my seat too. I grabbed Hitomi’s ass as hard as I could before I felt her pulsating, pink pleasure bud drill into my own as our labia finally sealed together in the ultimate intimacy that two women can possibly experience.

“Fuck!” I cursed as I bit down on my bottom lip.

Hitomi grinned sadistically as she continued grinding into me. She pushed into me harder and harder, sandwiching me between herself and the mat to the point where I felt like a balloon being squeezed to the point of popping. My whole head went red as a tomato as I could hold myself back no longer.

“Agh! Ugh! Ohhhhhhh!!!!” I screamed as I came.

I pumped my hot female liquids straight up into the pussy that had just fucked my own. Hitomi cooed gently as her eyes closed with glee at the warm, wet feeling. She had drawn first blood. I was pissed now but she was far from done with me.

“I’m just getting warmed up, you little fuckbitch.” Hitomi promised in between deep breaths.

I still laid there panting like a dog as she got off of me, peeling her labia off of mine before getting behind me and pushing me onto my stomach and tits. She lifted me up to my hands and knees and everyone in the room could immediately tell where this was going. The Japanese slut grabbed my ginger hair and yanked on it, forcing my head up until I faced the ceiling. She then lowered her crotch onto mine from behind and once again began humping away at me.

“Ughhhh!!” I groaned. “Just wait until I get out of this!”

“Talk is cheap. Remember?” She asked teasingly.

Her hair flowed all around and slapped back onto her back with its thick coat of oil as her breasts bounced all over the place, smacking back into each other from the rapid friction of her movements. She was an animal and I knew Stacy was loving the show.

“Doggy style so early into the match.” Stacy said. “Submersive and kinky.”

I opened one eye and saw Stacy slip her hand into her yellow thong, pleasuring herself to the sight of my humiliation. The sight combined with the feeling of Hitomi’s cunt rubbing into the back of my own cunt, along with the sharp pain in my scalp from her hair pulling and her thighs rubbing against my ass cheeks was beyond infuriating and it made my blood boil for sweet revenge but that time would come eventually. I could just feel the smug grin on Hitomi’s face as she enjoyed every second of dominating me. She fucked me like a man would, pulling her pelvis back and then snapping it forward again right back into me like a rubberband or a slingshot. She then slipped her free hand that wasn’t busy pulling my hair around to the front of my body and began manhandling my bouncing breasts.

“Agh! You fucking cunt!” I cursed.

“Seems I’m the one fucking your cunt right now.” She teased.

Stacy licked her lips as she rubbed herself. Hitomi then pressed her body on top of mine, still fucking me doggy style as she pressed her sharpened nipples into my back and tauntingly lapped at my ear as she hugged me into herself.

“Yeah, get in nice and close.” Stacy said, barely suppressing a moan.

Since I had already cum not too long ago and Hitomi had struck at the perfect moment when my pussy was ripe for a picking, it did not take long at all for me to reach my second climax of the fight.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!” I screamed as I orgasmed.

I felt my twat blast Hitomi’s with its hot liquid as my legs buckled and I fell to the matted floor with Hitomi still on my back as I huffed and puffed. However, Hitomi, being the incorrigible slut that she was, STILL wasn’t done with me. She got up and sat her ass on my back, perpendicular to the direction I was facing and she turned a full 90 degrees until she was in a reverse cowgirl position. The Japanese nympho then grabbed my legs and pulled them back until my ripe, red cunt was directly in front of her face. She then began sliding her tongue all over my lower lips.

“Agh!” I groaned. “You cunt eating whore!”

“That’s the name of the game, Jamie.” Stacy said. “We’re all cunt eaters here.”

Hitomi slurped all over my pussy like it was the most delicious piece of candy she had ever tasted. I felt her ass cheeks pressing into my back. I wanted nothing more than to wrap my legs around her pretty little head and force that slutty tongue of hers as deep inside of me as it could go but my position made it impossible. With all the drama of our fights with Ai and Diwei, I had almost forgotten how well Hitomi knew how to use her tongue. It slowly and sensually explored my labia and then it found my poor, helpless little clit.

“Ughhh!!” I groaned as she wrapped her lips around it and gave it a good, thorough suck.

She then inserted her fingers inside of me, still kissing and sucking on my pulsating, pink pleasure bud as the raven showed no mercy. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Nooooo!!!” I screamed as I came for a third time in a row.

I burst all over Hitomi’s face and hair as she swallowed as much of it as she could before finally releasing my legs and letting them fall to the matted floor. The raven licked her lips as got up off of me and reached down to pull me back up by my hair. Before I could react, she forced her mouth onto mine and her tongue deep inside, sharing my own taste with me as she dominated the kiss. She kept this up for at least another 30 seconds, making sure to absolutely scour every inch of my mouth before finally breaking the kiss with a string of spit and a loud gasp of air from both of us as I fell onto my arms.

“Wow. Three to nothing.” Stacy said smugly. “You need to step up your game, Jamie. I thought redheads and ravens were supposed to be destined rivals. Just like blondes and brunettes.”

I was too busy catching my breath to respond to my smartass boss. She then sighed out loud.

“You know…” Stacy said. “It’s hotter than Hell in here…”

The blonde then undid the straps on her top with one hand and untied her thong with the other, letting her jublies and pussy free to breathe. For the first time ever, I had seen the subject of my desires for months fully in the nude. Her nipples and areolas were the perfect shade of pink and her cunt was bright red and juicy. Ready for a good tribbing. I had to stop myself from salivating onto the floor. No! I’m not losing this fight! I’ve waited too long to fuck Stacy and I’m not letting anything stand in my way when I’m so close! I groaned and ripped myself free from Hitomi.

“What the…?!” Before she could even finish that sentence, I was on her like a tiger mauling its prey.

She struggled but a fire had been lit inside of me and nothing was gonna stop me now. I wrestled her up against the wall and lifted her legs up until she was suspended up between myself and the wall, cunt to cunt.

“Let’s see how you like getting a good pussy fucking!” I declared.

“You stubborn little skkkkaaaaannnnnnkkkkkk!!!” Hitomi shrieked as I tribbed her up against the wall.

“Now that’s more like it.” Stacy said. “About time you started putting the “fight” in sexfight, red.”

“Just you wait until it’s your turn, you blonde bimbo!” I said to her.

“Oh, my poor, fragile clit is just shaking with terror.” Stacy said sarcastically.

I focused my attention back on my delicious payback. The sight of Hitomi’s face contorted with pleasure filled me with sadistic glee. Especially after what she had just subjected me to. I made sure to keep the proper elevation so that she was totally trapped. I roped her legs around my arms and fucked her as if my very life depended on it.

“Ah! Fucking bitch!” Hitomi cursed.

I watched her E cups bounce from the friction of my tribbing.

“This must really sting, doesn’t it?” I asked mockingly. “To be getting fucked this hard in your own arena that you suggested and brought us to.”

“Ugh!” Hitomi groaned.

“A place where you teach other spies how to sexfight.” I added. “I only wish that all of your students could be here to see your pussy getting smashed by a superior one!”

“Ohhh!!” Hitomi moaned.

“Tomi, are you going to just take that from her?” Stacy asked teasingly. “Well, you seem to be taking a lot more from her than insults right now.”

“And she’s gonna be taking even more than that long before I’m done with her!” I added.

I reached over to pinch her nipples as I felt my twat burning into hers. I loved this. I wanted every bit of it. The domination. The revenge. The humiliation on her part and in front of Stacy. The hottest woman that I’ve ever seen and I bet Hitomi has ever seen too. The blonde continued gratifying herself as I happily played with my food. Her face was as red as a beet.

“No! Fuuuuccccckkkkkkk!!!!” She screamed like a banshee as her internal dam finally burst.

I moaned out loud as she filled me up with her hot, feminine fluids before I finally released her and she fell on her ass on the matted floor which was already drenched with pussy juice and sweat. She took long, deep, desperate breaths as if she just hit the air after nearly drowning. I was feeling a bit winded myself but not nearly enough to even consider stopping. She had bombarded me with domination and I planned on paying her back for every second of it.

“Mother…fucker…” She cursed in bewilderment.

“I’m just getting started.” I said sadistically.

I grabbed her by the legs as I stood directly in front of the wall before I pulled my black haired rival up towards me, scissoring her up against the wall.

“Ahhhh!!” She cried out as I fucked her in this unorthodox position.

“Very creative, Jamie.” Stacy said. “Poor Hitomi looks like she’s about to have an aneurysm.”

“Fuck you!” Hitomi cursed at her.

“She’s already doing that for me.” Stacy teased.

I slid my cunt back and forth against my rival’s, feeling my labia and hers meet. It was such a kinky, glorious feeling. I reached behind me to pull Hitomi’s hair and yank her head up nice and high.

“Agh!” She grunted from the pain.

“Better not pull hair unless you’re ready to get your own hair pulled!” I lectured her.

“Quite true.” Stacy added.

Our audience of one was now caressing her own breast on top of rubbing her pussy as she watched us, licking her lips. I couldn’t wait to claim my prize but I also couldn’t afford to be overconfident. At least not yet. I continued grinding into Hitomi as well as bouncing up and down to slam my ripe, juicy cunt down on top of hers. I felt her clit ever so slightly penetrate my lower folds and at the same time, I felt her own clit penetrate my own lower folds. Truly a magical feeling. I felt my ass cheeks bouncing and jiggling against her own. In my peripheral vision, I could see her arms flailing around as she was clearly desperately trying to grab onto something of mine to try and fight back but I had her right where I wanted her.

“Agh! No!” She cried.

“Yes!” I mocked.

“Uggghhhhhhh!!!!!” She shrieked as she climaxed again.

She shot her load straight up through my labia and I once again felt the most delicious satisfaction that any proud nympho such as myself could possibly feel. I released her as she fell back down to the mat but I still wasn’t done. She made me cum three times in one sitting and I had very much intended to do the same to her but I still had one more orgasm to squeeze out of her. Right now however, my boiling blood had cooled somewhat and I craved more direct physical intimacy with my beautiful opponent. As she laid there hyperventilating, I crawled behind her and lifted her up until my tits were pressing into her back. I wrapped my legs around hers from behind so she wouldn’t escape as her heavy breathing started to calm down. I lovingly rubbed my face into her cheek as she turned her head to make out with me.

“Aww, isn’t that sweet?” Stacy asked sarcastically.

I once again secured her arms with my elbows as I slipped my hands in front of her to do my thing. With one hand, I squeezed my fingers deeply into her squishy, creamy E cup tits and I slipped my other hand down her oily body until it reached her twat before viciously going to town on her.

“Mmmmm!!” She yelped into my mouth.

Stacy watched intently. She seemed just as fascinated and charmed as she did aroused. She looked at us with more than just lust.

“It’s been so long since I’ve had a sexual rivalry as good as the one you two have with each other.” She said. “Nostalgia is a Hell of a drug…Whichever one of you wins, I fully expect you to give me the lay of a lifetime.”

I gave her a look in my eyes as I continued tonguing Hitomi’s mouth down. A look that promised Stacy that she would not be disappointed. I continued smacking my helpless opponent’s labia around as her tongue wrestled with my own. She struggled to fight back in any little way that she could. She would rub her ass into my pussy as I was pressed against her back. She would suck on my tongue after trapping it between her lips. She would try to push backwards into me to make us both fall to the matted floor but nothing worked. I was a dog with a bone. Nothing would make me let her go. Not until I had my way with her. I continued manhandling her with both my hands. One pleasuring her cunt and the other playing roughly with her tits. However, my competitive, sadistic urges started to show themselves again. I began to want something more. I wanted to make her cum and cum hard. Harder than she’s ever cum in her long life of sexual debauchery. So, I jammed my fingers inside of her. First one, then two, then three and then four as I finally broke our vicious kiss.

“Agh! Fuck!” Hitomi cursed.

“I can stick so many fingers in you, you cum dumpster!” I mocked. “But I’ll do whatever it takes to make you explode! I want to make you scream so loud, you’ll be thankful that this room has no windows!”

“Go ahead and try it, you cocky bitch.” She dared past her frenzied gasps for air. “You wanna make me cum? Then make me fucking cum! Show us what you can do!”

“I’ll enjoy every second of it!” I said proudly.

“This is getting good.” Stacy commented.

I picked up the pace of my manual pleasuring of my raven rival. I poured everything I had into my groping and fingering. I shoved my thumb inside of my Japanese opponent before finally balling my hand into a fist.

“Ohhhh!!” Hitomi cried.

“You like that, you fucking whore?!” I asked mockingly. “You like getting fisted by me?! I know you fucking do!”

“Shut up, you complacent bitch!” Agh!” Hitomi groaned.

I kept at it. It went on for what felt like an eternity of me using her body in every humiliating, objectifying, degrading and sexual way that a woman could possibly be subjected to. Her humiliation was like my drug. I could never have enough of it. Not even Ai or Diwei or those pills brought out this side of me. Not like Hitomi did. I stuck my thumb out of her tunnel of flesh to knead and push her clit like a little button. We both grunted and groaned like we were in labor. I felt so many physical and mental sensations bombarding me all at once. Pride, lust, sadism, desire, gluttony, addiction, greed and that was just what I could describe, which doesn’t even cover 1% of it all. Above all else, I just felt so sinful and filthy. Like someone watching me without any context wouldn’t know what to make of what they were seeing. Finally, it happened. Hitomi could not take anymore of this.

“Aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed every bit as loud as I wanted her to.

Stacy actually closed one eye and briefly covered her ears. However, her orgasm’s main show stealer was how much and how hard she came. She squirted like a dolphin. Her liquids nearly splashed Stacy, who was sitting about 15 feet away from us. I couldn’t see it at the time as I was behind her but her eyes also rolled into the back of her skull. After it was over, she slumped forward and I let her go. My juicy pussy was lightly stuck on her ass cheeks. She huffed and puffed along with myself. I now realized that I had overexerted myself a bit. She fought like crazy to get free and I struggled to hold her down and manhandle her at the same time. My arms felt like pudding. We looked at each other in amazement and mutual respect. I then heard the sound of Stacy clapping.

“Now that was a show.” Stacy said. “And now you’ve both learned something. Why you won over those MSS hoes. They needed those pills to give themselves the edge that you have naturally. Not a physical one but a psychological one. You two have the true instincts of nymphomaniacs. You may have needed those pills to keep up with them physically but what you have naturally allowed you to defeat them even though they wore off for you first.”

In my tired state, I laid down alongside Hitomi silently as Stacy’s words of profound wisdom sunk in for both of us. She had a point but there was more to it than that. Despite our rivalry, Hitomi and I respected and admired each other deeply while Ai and Diwei could barely tolerate one another and the pills emboldened their sexual aggression to the point where the two of us rather easily made our enemies turn on themselves. They were easy pickins.

“Get up, you little whores.” Stacy mocked. “I know you’ve got more in you than that.”

Hitomi and I ignored her and rested our heads on each other’s shoulders. We were exhausted and ready to just call it a tie right here and now. Stacy sighed out loud.

“Boy, it really is sweltering in here.” Stacy said sarcastically.

She then reached into a minifridge that was in the room and took out a water bottle but not to drink. As Hitomi and I watched, Stavy uncapped the water bottle and slowly and sensually poured its contents over her face and head. We watched with lust as the water streamed down her voluptuous, mouth watering body and collected in her blonde hair, matting it down to her back. We saw little rivers flow around her E cups and down her toned belly. Stacy then shook her head around, waving the water all over the place. She didn’t stop until the bottle was completely empty. She looked so primal and fuckable with her wetlook.

“Ah, that’s better.” Stacy said seductively as Hitomi and I began to wake up.

“Oh, would you look at that?” Stacy asked mockingly. “I got water on my nipples.”

She then grabbed her breasts and held them up so she could reach her face down and lick the water off of her cold, hardened milk buds. Once she was done, she let them jiggle back downwards and flipped her soaking blonde tresses back, posing for us. Her little show for us got my cunt burning nice and hot again. I know Hitomi felt the same way. We both got up, ready for more as Stacy sat back down. Hitomi and I, still breathing heavily, shot each other determined glares.

“I’m going to fuck that hot blonde bitch if it’s the last thing I do.” Hitomi said with full confidence.

“You’re going to have to go through this amazing cunt of mine first.” I said with just as much confidence.

“With pleasure.” Hitomi shot back.

“Oh, you’ll get tons of pleasure, alright.” I said smugly.

“I think there’s only one way to finish this, ladies.” Stacy interrupted. “And we all know what it is.”

Hitomi and I finally caught our breath and silently agreed with our audience of one. We got up and positioned ourselves to where we could bring this fight to its climax(in more ways than one) while also giving the prize we were fighting for a perfect view of the action. Stacy smiled, showing that she was ready for the show to enter its final phase, as were we. Hitomi and I looked at one another one last time before we grabbed each other’s legs and pulled each other and ourselves into the joining of lower lips.

“Agh!” I groaned.

“Ugh!” Hitomi cried.

We flexed our bodies as they flowed like water into one another. Our clits bobbed together like two tiny swords in an epic duel to the finish.

“That’s it, girls.” Stacy said with a barely suppressed moan. “Fuck like your very lives depend on it.”

I was exhausted and so was my brunette frenemy but we were both determined to go on to the very end no matter what. I felt her smooth, juicy cunt pumping into mine so vigorously. The sight of her still coated in oil, face bright red and hair disheveled and drenched with oil and sweat…It was all just so intoxicating and hypnotic. We just kept grinding pussies for I don’t even know how long, really. Eventually, we became so drained that we started trading pussy punch for pussy punch. I would smash into her followed by her smashing into me and so on and so forth. Stacy licked her lips, loving what she was seeing. We brought multiple orgasms out of each other until eventually, I felt one coming on that I knew would be my last. Was I really about to lose? I could tell that Hitomi was hanging on by a thread just like I was. It was now or never. I grabbed my Japanese rival by her arms and pulled her into me as hard as possible.

“Ohhh!!” She yelped. “You fire crotched bitch!”

She grabbed my arms back and pulled me into her too. I could feel our twats melting into one another and then it finally happened.

“Aghhhhhhh!!!” I screamed.

“Ughhhhhhh!!!” She shrieked.

We came at the exact same moment. Not even a millisecond apart from one another. I had never felt so unified with any opponent before as I had with Hitomi. I felt our hot fluids coalesce into each other and fill up the other nympho’s burning, ripe cunt. It was beyond words, what I was feeling right now. However, all good things must come to an end. I could not go on anymore. I felt my eyelids get heavier and heavier before my body and Hitomi’s both slumped back. We had both passed out, still attached to each other at the labia.

I came to sometime later, still feeling Hitomi attached to me, cunt to cunt. Still groggy, we looked over at Stacy to see her still naked and browsing her phone. She looked back at us.

“Ah, the sleeping beauties are finally awake.” Stacy joked. “Looks like your little fight ended in a tie.”

“A tie?” Hitomi asked.

“No!” I protested. “No tie! It’s not over yet! We can still fight!”

“Settle down, Jamie.” Stacy said firmly. “I analyzed your fight thoroughly and as a nympho far more experienced than both of you, I can tell you that you are complete equals.”

“Are you kidding me?” Hitomi asked in disbelief.

“If you two kept fighting, it would just keep ending the same way.” Stacy said. “Don’t bother chasing a victory that neither of you can have. At least not right now.”

We both turned our gaze downwards in frustration.

“Don’t get all gloomy on me.” Stacy said. “It was a wonderful fight as fights between true equals always are.”

“I guess so.” I said, feeling a bit better.

“If I have to tie with anyone, I’m glad it’s you.” Hitomi said to me. “You’re the best fuck I’ve ever had.”

“You were amazing too.” I said with a smile. “You really gave me a run for my money.”

“See? That’s the spirit.” Stacy said as she ruffled both of our hair. “And since it was a tie…That technically means you both won.”

“You don’t mean?” I asked with barely contained excitement.

“I’d say you’ve both earned your prize.” Stacy said flirtatiously. “So, I propose a threesome free for all. Winner is the last woman standing.”

Hitomi and I were stunned. While I know that each of us very much wanted Stacy to ourselves, the idea of this threesome sounded way too hot to pass up. Plus, if we had to share our blonde prize with anyone, we were glad it was each other.

“Yes!” Hitomi said excitedly. “I’m in!”

“Absolutely!” I agreed.

“Good.” Stacy said. “But that can wait for tomorrow. You two get some rest and wash up. I want you both at your best when I make your beautiful cunts scream.”

We peeled our pussies apart, making us squirm as we got up and stretched.

“Oh and…I have two little ideas I’d like to run by you girls.” Stacy said. “I’ve been looking forward to this just as much as either of you have but I wanted to wait until you earned the right to go at my amazing body. So, I want this threesome to be special.”

“We’re listening.” I said with genuine curiosity.

“First of all, I say we do what we did here.” Stacy said. “We oil ourselves up and wrestle on this mat.”

“Sounds good to me.” Hitomi said.

“And second of all…” Stacy said with a devious grin. “I propose that the winner of our little free for all will get to have the two losers as sex slaves until inauguration day…That’s three more months, in case you’ve forgotten.”

Our eyes went wide with surprise at such an idea.

“What?” Stacy asked. “You’re not getting cold clits now, are you?”

I had honestly planned on spending the rest of my stay in Taipei going to strip clubs and hooking up with hot Taiwanese babes. Preferably many at once. However, while the risk was great, so was the reward. The thought of having these two beautiful bitches as my fuckdolls for three months straight was already making me weak in the knees. As usual, I knew that Hitomi and I were on the same page.

“I’m down.” I said.

“All the way.” Hitomi added.

Good…Very good.” Stacy said with a devious grin. “Now like I said, get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow…And a bigger next few months.”

I looked forward to every second of it.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Licensed to Fuck: Part 5

Very hot as it was expected !
    Your fruitful mind created a plot full of hot erotic scenes.
    This chapter was not an exception.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Hi Yuri,

Another great chapter. Is this the final chapter or are you going to show us what happens with Stacy?

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi Yuri,

Another great chapter. Is this the final chapter or are you going to show us what happens with Stacy?

JB
    There will be two more chapters. The threesome with Stacy and then an epilogue. No way I’d end on a cliffhanger like this. After this is done, I’ll take a break until Easter and afterwards, I’ll get started on a sequel which I have VERY big plans for. You’ll see.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; March 3rd, 2024 at 09:31 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

A great Chapter! Loved Stacy's snarky remarks and how she already got under both of their skins. I have a feeling she had this outcome planned from the beginning...

Edit: with "under their skin" I mean "in their heads". I think this is the more fitting expression. English is hard sometimes
    Last edited by herbert3000; March 5th, 2024 at 08:28 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

I Fully agree to all your remarks Herbert !

Very probably, Stacy had this outcome planned from the beginning ! I have the same feeling.
    And yes... English is hard sometimes... Especially for me, as it is not my native language and I do not live there to learn it by daily practice.