Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

The Hidden Spectator

- The Hidden Spectator - Hope you enjoy.

Am I a bad person? I think so, but I ignore the voice in my head as I roll out of the large white-sheeted bed. I look to my left and see my mistress still lying next to me. She is sleeping peacefully in the place my wife and I used to share some nights, but last night it was my mistress’s domain. My mistress is beautiful, and I often wonder how I pulled her after already pulling my wife years before. I don’t know. Two bullseyes back-to-back and all I had to do was sell my soul and be a bit of a monster. My affair hadn’t started physically, it had been fully emotional when I chatted with this random woman online. I blamed my straying as a side effect of marrying such a driven, and impressive woman. It just so happened that the woman online, the one I cheated with was also physically…gifted would be the word I would use to describe both.

To ease my guilt, I often thought about my wife sleeping with other people on the side, and that pushed off my blame slightly, even if I had no proof. Plus, she was still the breadwinner, a fact that I was always reminded of by the enormous house in which I resided. A light sigh of breath perked my ears as my mistress rolled over onto her back and the sheet dropped to reveal one of her pink nipples. Her face was mischievous but could be stern when she wasn’t smiling. She had shoulder-length wavy hair that was amber in the sun or dark in the shade. It was often in a bun but was free and wild now after the sex of the previous night. She had soft reddish lips that felt incredible on my mouth and my dick, and golden-brown eyes that flashed in the sun. She also had a few random tattoos all around her body that I had gotten to know very well during our long sweaty sessions. A well-known date etched in her back, a heart on her wrist, a bird on her calf, and quite a few more.

I slowly rose and began to dress, planning on going out to clear my head before my wife returned this evening. “Hey, I’m going to work.” I lied to my mistress as her eyes fluttered open. She instantly gave me a puppy-eyed stare with her big brown eyes and let the sheet fall fully to her waist, showing off her free chest that looked extra plump and suckable. “Oh, what a shame but do what you have to. I’m going to take a steamy shower before I leave…you sure you don’t have an extra few minutes to join me?”

I felt the desire in my heart and pants grow tenfold but I stood firm in my decision. “After all the teasing last night, I think I couldn’t last another round of that.”

“Smart. I would have played with, and then drained you, again.” She laughed with a sing-song voice that calmed me even as I wanted to object to her showering on the same day my wife would return. Not that she would have cared, and I watched as she stood up gracefully, fully nude, letting the sheet cover her for a second before it fell to the ground in a heap. A last, ‘you sure?’ look was sent my way before she slowly strode with her big, toned ass into the bathroom and the large glass shower. I wanted to stay but it just couldn’t be helped with my emotions. I took my leave and made my way down to the front door of the house, but I had forgotten something. I was still wearing my gym shoes and would need to pack or bring at least one pair of dress shoes for the lie to hold. I made my way back to the bedroom and slid into the opposite side closet of the bathroom, not wanting to alert my mistress for fear I would be pulled into a wet embrace and not be able to stop myself.

We have no doors in our bedroom, save the one entering from the hall. It was one long room, with two massive walk-ins for the bathroom and the closet directly across from it. From here, I could see, though maybe a little further than I would prefer, my mistress's bare full ass and curves as she stood under the hot pouring water, letting it flow through her amber locks. What a sight. She seemed content, happily washing in the shower of my wife, fully aware she was the ‘other’ woman. I never really knew her plan or what she got out of this outside of sex. I felt a connection, but I could never tell if she did too, or if she was just in it for the thrills. Maybe she just liked the glimpse of the highlife, maybe it was more…I didn’t dare ask and chance to ruin it. In the darkness of the closet, I delayed my choice between a few pairs of shoes slowly, because my eyes betrayed me, and I kept glancing toward the washing beauty less than ten yards away. Just listening to the shower made me excited, and glancing over at her incredible body becoming blurred by the steam was a fantasy. My willpower was failing, and I wanted nothing more than to strip down and jump in with her. And why not? Not a second later I had removed my clothes hidden still in the closet. I was already hard and wanted to surprise her but just as I took a step forward the sound of the front door of the house slammed shut. I froze at the noise, but clearly, my mistress had not heard it over the running water. There was only one answer to the mystery of why the door opened and after what felt like an entirety, into the bedroom walked my wife. I felt the air leave my lungs.

My wife was a stunner in every sense of the word. She had midnight naturally curly hair that was always fully straightened and then waved every business day. It was three or four inches past her shoulders in its current style. Her nose was cute, and her smile playful, though her driven attitude hid behind her soft features and pretty smile. Her red lips were slightly thinner than she would like, and her eyes might have been a little droopy. But everyone still considered her beautiful. She was very tan, golden bronze, darker more so now than ever thanks to the summer sun during her tropical business trips that were so essential to her business. I knew she spent most of the time by the pool when she was not aggressively lobbying her new products or at the gym, toning her body with weights that gave her the muscle to build upon her sensual curves. I was always surprised how well in shape she remained, but I had seen my mistress workouts and guessed some women just found a way to be strong and sexy.

At 30, she was the same age as my mistress, yet age seemed to run from them both. However, the most ironic thing between them was they shared a birthday, the same day, the same year as I was reminded thanks to one of my mistresses’ tattoos.

‘Why was she home?’ She shouldn’t have been here; I had checked her calendar and confirmed she had another meeting until the evening. I watched her from the deepest and darkest corner of the closet, as she eyed the steam from the bathroom to her right. A simple smile came to her pink lips that made me feel a pang of regret. The soft lips I had once loved and could still taste when I dreamed of happier times in my life. Then she started to strip! I almost cried out to stop her as she unbuttoned her blue tight blouse and slipped the garment off to the floor, revealing her well-endowed chest and tight stomach. Then she undid her short business skirt and rolled each thigh stocking down her long legs one at a time. A mini strip tease that was even more exotic with her not knowing I was watching.

There was only one explanation, she thought it was me in the shower! I prepared to step forward, to come clean and explain…but I halted before the light hit me. There was no point, I was caught, and the devious side of my brain asked the simple question; why should I not let this meeting play out? At this very second, I could see my mistress, her equally in-shape body nude in the shower, and I could also see my wife standing there in her skimpy bra and panties. I could openly compare their bodies with my eyes and what a comparison it was. I had always suspected they were very similar in their sizes, and only now could I really see how closely they truly were. They each had full chests, c or maybe d cups that held firm with elasticity. Well-toned backs that curved down to full-sized glutes that came from hours of squatting. Curvy but still strong, and now, and only now, I took in that they looked identical in size and shape.

They would meet today, and the evil voice in my head repeated one thing over and over. If I was there with the two women, the outcome was clear…screaming at me, blaming me, all the focus would be on me, rightfully so in fairness. But if I wasn’t…if it’s just them, nude…there was far more mystery to the upcoming encounter. I didn’t move, my decision made as my wife finally stripped out of her sexy little black G-string and lay it discarded on the white carpeted floor along with the rest of her clothes. Luckily my wife seemingly needed nothing out of the closet so my hidden spot was safe. She flipped her long black hair and sensually strolled towards the bathroom with a smirk on her lips. I moved forward slightly to get a better view, ready to slip further back into the shadows if needed, but I wasn’t about to miss the first reaction of their meeting. What would come next? I had no idea.

My wife took the final soft steps toward the open wall and turned the corner, I listened as she said, “Surprise baby!” A surprise indeed for the showering person. There was no response, and I could only see the arms and legs of my mistress behind the hot body of my wife turn towards the sound. My mistress must have turned in disbelief, while I saw my wife freeze in the open frame of the bathroom. “Who the fuck are you!?” My wife cried out after the longest second of my life.

There were two screams of revelation as my wife unfroze and took hold of the single white towel hanging on the side of the shower. She covered herself from the eyes of the other woman in a quick fashion and then looked up again in shock. My mistress had no towel option and she covered herself with her left arm in front of her breasts and her right hand covering her crotch. I couldn’t see either of their faces, but I heard my wife again yell, “Who the fuck are you?!” In a far angrier tone than the previous statement.

“What are you doing in my boyfriend’s house?!” My mistress replied in an equally loud but still far more shocked tone, and though I’m sure she knew exactly who my wife was, she played dumb and threw me under the bus right away. Fair enough, I thought.

“Boyfriend’s house!? I live here! I’m his wife!” My wife howled, “Get out!” She continued hysterically and in a rash decision she shot forward and dangerously swung the glass door open fully of the shower. It did not break thankfully, and all it did allow was the steam to pour out of the space and give me a clearer view from the closet. My wet mistress stood there, her back near the far wall of the shower, her face full of fear and surprise at being caught. “I’m sorry! Just give me a towel and I’ll leave!” She begged, but my wife was seeing red and the thought of this homewreaker asking for a single piece of dignity seemed to drive her even more furious.

“No! You don’t! Get out now!” My wife screamed, angrier than I had ever seen or heard her. She stepped forward onto the wet tiles and rashly reached for my mistress’s arm to pull her out of the shower by force, but the fully nude woman slapped my wife’s hand away roughly. “Don’t fucking touch me!”

“I said get out!” My wife screamed again, undaunted by the slap and this time fully lunged with both hands towards the other woman. My mistress sidestepped back further in the tight space of the square shower as my wife fully entered giving chase. “I said get away from me!’ My mistress yelled, but my wife had on her second lunge taken hold of brown wet hair. “Ow!” My mistress shrieked as my wife ripped the locks to steady herself. But, now in both self-defense and frantic herself, my mistress shot another slap, this time hitting my wife across the face with a ringing sound that bounced off the glass walls. My wife released the hair and stumbled to the side into the fogged glass to the left with a light thud. Now the only noise was that of the running water as the two women remained motionless after the jarring slap. More importantly to me, the jolting impact had allowed the quickly tied towel on my wife’s body to release and flop down to the floor of the wet shower. Now they were both nude, and I could see them side by side for the first time. I felt myself already hard, becoming steel at the incredible sight. My wife was holding her slightly red cheek, my mistress braced on the other side of the glass, sliding slowly towards the open door as if to leave of her own accord. But she didn’t make it.

“You BITCH!” My wife abruptly cried, and in a flash, she was standing at her full height and throwing wild slaps at my mistress who cried out in surprise and was forced away from the open door, back towards the corner of the glass square. My wife pursued and cornered her with impacts, her big peachy-toned ass facing me, flexing as she attacked with her back muscles activated. I could only just see my mistress try and use her arms to block as many of the slaps as she could, then, with a scream of her own, she began to throw her own slaps in retaliation that forced my wife back to the center of the shower, near the flowing water. They were now trading blows, landing a few hits on the other’s arms and hands but unable to strike the face that they targeted. Suddenly, both pairs of hands had taken hold of each other’s soaked hair, and I felt myself let out a gasp as my wife and mistress plunged under the steamy shower head. I followed their forms as the long trails of water cascaded down their womanly curves, flowing off their asses, off their breasts, and thighs as they pulled and pushed each other by the hair back and forth in and out of the water. It was a short stalemate because suddenly my mistress drove forward and for the first time their bodies touched outside their hands. I heard a second thud as my wife’s body was pressed into the side of the glass wall, her big firm breasts flattened into the other pair of fat tits, while her ass was squished flat, clearing two big balls of the condensation behind her. “Holy fuck.” I whispered as I took in the sight of their nude wet bodies in full frontal contact. Their overflowing chests seemed to bulge out to the side and their tight stomachs seemed to brush as my mistress held my wife on the wall. I thought maybe it would be over, but I could not have been more wrong. My wife punched my mistress’s oblique, and they traded positions, my wife now equally pressing her wet nude body into her opponent, and my mistress’s womanly form getting pressed flat against the flesh and glass she was pinned between. I had felt both incredible women pressed into me before, their full, spongy, soft chests on mine, their soft smooth skin, and their curves that rolled like hills. My hands could sink into the amble asses in the skimpiest of wear. God, I wanted to be between them, and maybe they would have preferred I was there as well. Because, unlike me, they didn’t seem as thrilled having another sexy woman pressed against them nude from the looks of frustration and disgust they were giving each other. I enjoyed this second pin for another second before my mistress kneed my wife’s thigh and broke out from the pin. I thought she might dash for the exit, but instead, she went on the attack and began another round of slap fighting.

A real-life catfight between my wife and my mistress. Two sexy, summer-tanned women from two very different aspects of life engaged in a fight, for self-defense, for pride, or for something else I didn’t know. My own body was still heating up at the sight and I prayed it would last longer than a few seconds. I could hear them cursing and screaming in pain as they connected slaps back and forth before returning to the tearing of their sudden opponents’ hair. The steam from the shower was again starting to build, making it blurry. Then, I’m guessing the water was turned even hotter by one of their bodies hitting the temp because they screamed at a different pitch. I didn’t want them to burn each other and thought it was time for me to stop this. But fortunately, it seemed they had no interest in getting scalded themselves even if it meant not burning their new opponent. With their rival’s hair in their clutches, they left the still-running shower.

But who was dragging who? I couldn’t really tell, but they left the shower as one unit, their soaked hair in each other’s claws, droplets of water falling to the carpeted floor as they moved in step with their toned legs in awkward sync. Their hips bumped each step, and I swore I could see their glutes thump together on the more forceful steps. They were coming closer to me and the bed; and I licked my lips at the view that was so much better now. I could see their endowed tits jiggling as they fought to force the other first towards what I guessed was the mutually agreed arena. Their faces were snarls, any kindness from the earlier day gone after the short intense brawl in the shower. I wasn’t sure they would make it to the bed, and I guessed they would just be as content to fall to the floor and fight there, out of my sight. So, I prayed, and it was answered as they did indeed reach the edge of the base and threw each other down by the hair to the mattress. It might have been the greatest sight of my life as my wife and mistress landed together, bouncing slightly but somehow still gripping each other’s hair with painful force. They rose to their knees, two nude wet women, two women with nothing to stop them. Hair released, they screamed like hell cats and threw themselves into each other with no regard for their safety. Claws, fists, and feet went flying to inflict damage on the other’s perfect form in an aggressive clash that far outmatched the fury that I had seen in the shower.

It wasn’t like the playful pillow fights I had dreamed of as a teenager, or the catfights on TV that ended with them laughing. It was scary but maybe even more erotic because unlike those fantasies…this was real. I took in every detail of their writhing bodies locked in what seemed to be a mortal conflict between two incredibly sexy and wrathful young women. It seemed escape was no longer on my mistress’s mind, and my wife wasn’t about to let her leave freely anyway. They were struggling with passion, I felt as if they wanted to destroy their rival, make her succumb to the pain, and violence was the gift they bestowed. They looked like a soft pretzel of nude wet flesh, legs conjoined, locked at the knees, elbows, and nails landing on soft skin as they grunted and cursed each other with hate. I watched my mistress bite into my wife’s left breast hard enough to leave teeth marks around the nipple and a few seconds later, my wife returned the favor with equal brutality. She chewed on the boob an extra second, as my mistresses’ cries rang off the walls. But a blow to the face ended that and my wife let out a shriek as she was hit near the eye with a closed fist. She fell to her side and my mistress jumped back on top of her, punching with one hand and slapping with the other. I thought that might end it, but my wife reached up and scratched my mistress’s cheek, while her other hand twisted my mistress’s big right breast. My mistress screamed but my wife paid the price and took a slap to her own face and a second to her tits for her attack. The next minute was a blur as they pulled each other into a catball and rolled around the bed, stopping only to struggle for the top position before rolling once again. I was rock hard watching the two nude women wrestle on the bed as my wife freed herself and got a good kick into my mistress’s stomach that allowed my wife this time to get on top. Because they did not know there was an audience member, they had no reservations about putting their bodies into whatever position they needed to gain any sort of advantage. That meant their legs were often spread wide, exposing their pink sex slits and assholes to me and the world as they began to force each other into more painful yet erotic poses.

Dirty would only start to describe how this fight was devolving as they remained on the bed. They tore at their enemy’s hair non-stop; they clawed the smooth and wet skin leaving long red lines down their backs and legs. I watched as my wife landed a fist deep into my mistress left boob, pressing into the fat, but a second later my mistress crushed my wife’s right tit with her elbow, digging just as deep. I could only describe the conflict as a mix of, wrestling, catfighting, and even boxing, often all three at once. No rules or honor were to be found.

They hadn’t talked since reaching the bed outside of the grunting and screaming, but that finally changed when they took a breather, and by breather, I mean they locked into a tight bear hug up on their knees, with one claw agonizingly digging into their rivals their back while the other had a harsh grip at the roots of her rival’s hair. “You filthy piece of trash! I’m going to kill you.” My wife hissed like the scorned woman she was. Her usually stern voice was harsh and rasped and she pressed her forehead into my mistresses, brushing their noses and I couldn’t help noticing that it brought their lips interestingly close.

“Fuck you, you’re dead!” My mistress retorted, then suddenly spit on my wife’s face, right under her right eye. It was a degrading act that I thought was far below my wife’s status, but I was shocked when not only did my wife not flinch getting spit on, but a second later, she spit on her rival’s face right back in retaliation. I could only imagine how low they thought about each other at that moment. The resting bear hug ended after the little spit exchange, and they returned into an erotic mass of wrestling, punching, and slapping as my mistress tackled my wife with a renewed force and gained a clear advantage so far that I could tell. But something else had changed as they renewed their struggle, and maybe something else had been said that I did not hear during their brief face-to-face stare-off. Because the focus of the fight seemed to shift from destroying each other fully to focusing their aggression on the other woman’s sexuality. Bouncing breasts, fat asses, and even their nether regions became the focus as fatigue and pain began to overwhelm their desire to fight. This made the ongoing brawl seem less brutal, but their wails indicated they were feeling it just as much as the repeated abuse of their sensitive zones.

I watched my wife again slap my mistress’s tits again and again, the jiggling full tits on my mistress's chest forced to absorb the shock of each impact, and yet, that didn’t stop my mistress from clawing my wife’s ass until it started to glow red with marks from her nails. They each twisted the other’s nipples a few times and began to slap at each other’s hairless pussies when they could reach the smooth sexes between their legs as they contorted their bodies. And even now they still bit each other anytime their hungry mouths neared the other’s sweaty flesh, especially on their breasts, inner thighs, and their soft necks. They kept each other close to limit the damage their impacts of feet and fists could cause, but in the conjoined ball, their nails and teeth were equally as dangerous, and more and more their bodies became marked by their rival in ways that would finish lesser women. I could already see the welts and bruises starting to form on their once-perfect bodies from the beginning of the fight and I imagined they would only look worse by the end. Or maybe not. Not them, because these two were now Amazonians, and I was sure they would wear their marks with pride as long as they came with the victory, they both were desperate to claim.

As they traded sexual blows, I wondered which of these impacts would end the fight, which woman would cry out in submission when her pain threshold was met. Right now, it still looked like neither was close to reaching that point and they would battle till they were bloody, bruised, or knocked out. But again, something must have been said between their wails and insults because my wife’s face contorted hatefully, “This fucking pussy? This pathetic ugly-looking sex?” My wife cried and she slapped my mistress’s cunt harder than before.

“The pussy any man would enjoy over your old loose cunt!’ My mistress hissed and returned an equally firm slap to my wife’s pussy as their conjoined bodies became a tighter ball, rolling around the sheets back and forth a few times. Another twisted pink nipple, and two light clawing of each other’s inner thighs. They looked scared to fully claw their rival’s sex, and I could imagine why. But it didn’t stop the slapping and clawing of everywhere else. Their cries shriller as more welts on their asses and tits began to form, and teeth marks appeared on their arms, legs, and chests.

I was shocked that my wife’s anger at finding this other woman in her home had somehow been matched by my mistress throughout this fight. Yet, I saw my wife’s hazel eyes flash as my she took notice of my mistress’s tattoos, one specifically on her back shoulder. “Why is my birthday tattooed on your back, you freak!!!” My wife screamed, seeing the black numbers marked in the smooth skin, and my mistress hissed back, “That’s my birthday you bitch!” That line seemed to crack my wife’s last bit of sanity. The knowledge of sharing her birthday and sharing her bed seemed to give her a final surge of energy as I watched them now sluggishly wrestle. After bending my mistress’s arm back painfully, my wife successfully got herself behind my mistress’s body with arms looped around her rival’s thin waist. She squeezed, forcing some air out of my mistress’s lungs thanks to her sliding her arms up to under the large hanging breasts of her rival. They were both gasping like they had run a marathon, and I could see how exhausted my wife was by how she was resting on the back of her enemy, and that my mistress was equally as tired by how she only tried to pry my wife’s arms apart instead of throwing her body weight or thrashing like she and my wife had done so many times the last five minutes. They looked in a lot of pain, yet the fight wasn’t over, and the words of surrender had not been spoken.

Maybe my wife seemed to feel the weakened resistance and her arms suddenly flexed. She threw her weight to the side, pulling her rival with her. She half flung her rival down to the side and my mistress let out a cry as she was forced down to the bed flat with my wife lying on top of her, their equal bodies pressed and molded together like two puzzle pieces forced to fit. I watched on, unable to breathe at what could happen next as my wife now held the most dominant position that had occurred during the fight. The battle had long gone beyond my imagination of what these two women had done and I wondered if there were still any surprises left.

The rasped voice of my wife now rose again, and I knew then I must have missed a specific comment from earlier in the fight. “This pussy you're so fucking proud of?! This disgusting wet thing! Trash like you doesn’t deserve the pleasure of cumming when you want, so I’m going to make you fucking cum right now like the trash you fucking are!”

“Get off me you bitch!” My mistress cried in panic, even as I could still see the fire in her eyes burning brightly. “I have you.” My wife growled more to herself as she solidified her semi-mount of my mistress's back, her left hand between my mistress’s plump ass cheeks, down into her wet pussy from behind. I could see my wife’s full breasts pressed into her rival’s sweat-slicked toned back as she solidified her full body pin. I could see their two asses like two full humps of hills, one on top of the other with my wife’s pussy resting on the left cheek of my mistress. The trapped woman screamed and thrashed with a burst of energy but to no avail, as my wife rode her waves of energy and used her other hand to press down on her rival’s amber hair, pushing her face down into the soft mattress. I knew what my wife was about to do, and though I could have stopped it, there was no chance in hell. My wife then began to finger my mistress, fuck her like they were lovers, and end this fight in the most controlling of ways.

The moans out of my mistress’s mouth were that of frustration and hatred that forcibly blended into disgusting desire as the seconds ticked on. She spat curses when she turned her head for air on the bed, unable to stop my wife from masturbating her. When she did that, my wife whispered words into my mistress’s ear. I could not hear what she said but could imagine were nasty judging by the convulsion on my mistress’s features and eyes. My wife then continued to aggressively finger her enemies’ wet sex and I could hear her hand splitting and entering the tight warm pussy that I had been plunged into the night before. It had been such a back-and-forth battle of wills and strength, but now it looked like that phase was over, and the dominance portion of the struggle was at hand. This went on for another long minute, and I watched wide-eyed as my wife’s ass started to flex as she humped her rival’s trapped body. I could not tell if she did it on purpose, but from a third-party view, the gasps out of her mouth seemed to be more sexual panting now that she was in control.

Finally, the end came, for myself and my mistresses as she let out a gargled groan while my wife removed her hand from the back of her rival’s head and instead lightly bit the back of my mistress’s neck, like a cat would do to her kittens in a primal display of dominance. Her now free hand slid around and between the soft mattress and the sweaty body she had mounted as she cupped my mistress’s big left breast, aggressively squeezing the ball of fat and harshly pinching the pink nipple as my mistress came under her. I watched as my mistress came harder than I had ever made her, screaming into the mattress for a long time before finally her resistance crumbled and she went soft, allowing my wife’s body to mold into hers even more fully and a sudden quiet came over the room as the struggle ended.

They panted in unison for a long minute as I held my breath already having cum myself at the sight and end of the fight, but still just seeing their sweaty bodies conjoined was getting me hard once again in a way I never had. My wife adjusted herself a bit before sitting up, her body weight on my mistress’s full behind and I noted a distinctive wet spot that was not sweat on my mistress’s ass connected to my wife’s dripping pussy. Had she been that turned on during the fight and finish?! I almost asked that question out loud but could only wonder from the sight. My wife finally slipped her hand free from the defeated aroused cunt and at first looked as though she was going to wipe it clean down her rival’s toned sweaty back. But she didn’t, and instead, she used her dry hand to take hold of my mistress’s damp hair. The defeated woman groaned but didn’t resist as her head was pulled back and her back arched. Then my wife leaned down again to the side of my mistress’s face, “Now who is the bitch?” My wife said in a high whisper into my mistress’s ear. I thought that had settled it and she would separate now. I thought the confrontation was fully over, but my wife wasn’t done. Without warning, she pulled her rival’s hair again to turn my mistress’s head a bit more and then kissed her!

I became rock-hard again as I watched my victorious wife force my mistress into a daring kiss. The top woman opened her mouth and clearly forced her pink wet tongue into her rival’s maw without welcome. I was scared, nothing would stop one of them from biting the other’s tongue off, but my fears were unjustified. I could hear the distinct sound of their wet mouths meeting and the exchanging of salvia as my mistress kissed back. But it still didn’t look like a friendly makeup kiss or even a ‘hey that was a good fight kiss’. It looked rough, and sloppy, like their battle had been and though my wife clearly had meant to dominate it easily, I could see from this angle she was facing tough resistance even now. I watched as the kiss deepened as far as they could go from their position of one of them on top and I had the sudden wish that my mistress had been on her back to see how deep into their throats they would be willing to plunge.

I didn’t understand as the kiss dragged on but could make a guess. I assumed my wife was desiring her rival to taste her, that her spit, her DNA was that of a superior woman, at least for tonight. Finally, after almost a whole minute my wife broke the wet kiss, though their tongues still swirled an extra second outside their mouths. Then, my wife used her dry hand to press my mistress's head back into the mattress on its side. She leaned forward and drooled a line of what I guessed was mixed spit onto her rival’s cheek deliberately. I heard the muffled groan of disgust and defeat as my mistress was shamed again in her defeat, her claws ripping into the sheets in front of her as some of the spit drippled into her hair and near her swelling eye. Only then did my wife get off my mistress’s erotic body. She stepped off the bed, and turned around, giving me again the best and closest view of her scratched and slapped ass so far. Then, taking hold of her rival’s brown hair, she led her off to the floor. My mistress groaned as she was forced to crawl to her clothes with my wife walking victoriously behind her. Yet, I could see my wife’s tanned legs wobble slightly with each step she took. After my mistress had gathered all her clothes into a ball, she had reached the door. As she opened it, she turned, giving a deadly glare at my wife, a glare that promised revenge at the very least, maybe not tonight…but soon. Then she was gone, and I heard the front door of the house open and close a minute later.

My wife stood there now ‘alone’ in our room as the victor and again I prepared to reveal myself when she collapsed back onto the bed finally. I knew she must be in so much pain and I decided to wait just a few more seconds. I’m glad I did. Unprompted, my wife began to finger herself, equally as roughly as she had been doing to my mistress just a few minutes before. I couldn’t believe the sight of her, and the sounds she was making. She widened her legs, bent at the knee, and even better, she was slightly facing me, so I could watch her fingers move in and out of her own body. Splitting her labia and toying with her clit with force. By some miracle, I was hard again and now I could tell how turned on my wife must have been holding the other woman down.

Yet even now there was one last surprise. I sucked in a breath as I saw my wife lift her cum covered hand to her face. She looked at her wet fingers harshly for a tentative few seconds, and I could tell she was weighing some intense options in her head. Was she about to do what I thought she was? The answer was yes. She finally brought her fingers, still covered in my mistress’s discharge, and sucked them into her mouth. At the same time, or maybe it was because of the sucking of her fingers and her clit play simultaneously; my wife screamed out in pleasure. The amazing sound was muffled only by the intense cleaning of her wet fingers by her hungry tongue, and I had to accept at that moment that the tasting of my mistress was what really sent her over the edge, harder than I had gotten her off before as well. It was a long orgasm, maybe longer than the woman she had forced off a few minutes’ prior, and then it passed, and her face looked disgusted with herself and she popped the fingers out of her mouth, letting them linger on her lips. She glared at her own hand again but didn’t say another word. She passed out on her back after letting out the longest sigh of desire, I had ever heard her make. Then, her legs relaxed, and she rolled to her side, towards me, but her eyes were already closed.

I stayed in the closet for ten minutes hour until my wife’s breathing was so relaxed that I knew she was deep asleep. I took my stuff and slipped out the door of the room. I decided to sit in the kitchen and wait for her to wake up. I didn’t know what would occur when my wife woke, and if I hadn’t just seen the hottest fight in my life, I might have felt more nervous. My phone buzzed and I saw a text from my mistress. I read it, “Your wife’s name is…just curious.” It read correctly. I bet she was already looking her up on socials…removing me as the middle ground. Just as I was about to respond, the soft padding of feet made me turn my head as my wife entered the room.

“Hey! You are home early.” I spoke cheerfully, though dying inside of what might come.

My wife looked at me, and if I hadn’t known what had occurred just an hour or two ago, I would have maybe acted more carefully.

“Yes, I had an early trip home. Sorry. I was just so tired…let’s get a takeaway for dinner.” She said, going to the fridge and taking a very long drink of water.

“Sure,” I answered, and that was it. She didn’t mention the fight or my mistress…maybe she knew I had seen it? I didn’t mention the bruises and marks covering her body…or her black eye that was already starting to appear. I didn’t know what was on her mind, and maybe I never would. But my mistress was coming for my wife, and if my wife was as smart as I knew she was, she would be ready…and maybe even looking forward to it.

–End

Random long thoughts about my writing below. Would recommend to skip haha unless you want to see how my thoughts are on my writing. Hope you enjoyed cause I thought it was fun to write with a bit more violence than I would normally put. Was trying to keep it under 5000 words but failed. I’m writing a bunch of one offs right now, as I struggle with the longer stories I wanna write. I think i went to far on some…cause even I’m confusing following the main story but here is what I’m working on.

Story vote.
    Next will be a titfighty, muscle fight I have been writing. Bit of a one off like these two but might bring them up later.
    Next chapter of Spy story. I left it on Victoria vs Diane, with Quinn and Brooke in the final more written.
    Hotel Battle: Two new girls, shortish story. Pretty basic but fun to write.
    Maggie vs Silvia 5. Yeah, fuck me. I just enjoy these two and it’s a bit of a makeup to how I feel like I should have written Social experience. Another public-ish fight between them. BUT WAY shorter and nasiter.
    Darkness 2- I know how I want to end this and part 2 is pretty close to being done but I’m still far away.
    Sorority wars, with Riley as the main character. Looking forward to this because it will shift. Lots of characters in this one. But might be too messy.
    Funding Problem. A Maggie Bianca though I’m belnding it with some other stories and chac. MIGHT combine with some other stories to make it another long ass gala one.

Anyway, hope everyone is well and enjoying life. That’s all I got. Thank you to the authors posting more than meI enjoy reading them immensely.

Junior Hostboard Member Austin315's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: The Hidden Spectator

Awesome story as always Pirates! Love seeing your posts and reading your wonderful writing. I liked the slight emphasis on muscle. And am excited to read your next one in which you said will involve a couple muscular women as well. Thank you!

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Every time I see that you’ve posted, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. This was a nice little horny catfight. I definitely look forward to your other works being continued. Especially anything having to do with Maggie and Amber.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Glad to see you having fun with the one off stories. My only suggestion is to maybe halt some of the expansion plans with the Maggie-Amber Saga. Too many plates spinning at once makes it hard for you keep up with everything, let's not even mention the introduction of new faces. Slow growth might be the way to go. Helps you to be able to get to the story bits you want to hit, while also moving their stories forward.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Great story King !
    Even for me who is mostly for non violent sexfights where the word fight is focused mostly in the fights between their pussies ! LOL
    It was rather sort but it was well written. The way you described their fight was hot !
    I wish it had more, hoping for an intense pussy to pussy fight instead of the rather physical fight they had this time.

I can hardly wait for your next story, whatever it is. My top preference is a a new pair or one of the heroines of your stories vs another sexfight rival/opponent.
    As I have written here, I am "first timer"... I mean they are first time together to make it out or to have a friendly or a not friendly sexfight.
    Something that is missing here.
    My "paradise" as a reader, is a long story with many women, each of them facing all (or most of) the rest, 1-2 times only, not more.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; March 8th, 2024 at 10:52 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

HI King!

Fantastic and very welcome story. My only objection was that I was hoping the women would end up in a full on, body to body, face to face scissor, iwith one woman consolidating her victory. Maybe in a sequel? But the premise and execution are fantastic and I think that you do a great job of giving us the voice of the unfaithful husband. Great stuff!

My own vote is for another Maggie vs. Silvia story. Those two are incredibly hot together and their rivalry is the most intense in your "Maggie/Amber" stories now that Maggie and Amber themselves have reconciled.

JB
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member Maritalkombat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YuriLesboLover View Post
    Every time I see that you’ve posted, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. This was a nice little horny catfight. I definitely look forward to your other works being continued. Especially anything having to do with Maggie and Amber.
    I feel exactly like Yuri. Love popping in here and seeing a Kingofdapirates post. Anything in the Maggie-verse. Sorority Wars, Maggie V Silvia (they still have the battle of the bars pending right?), Maggie V Bianca all have my vote!!!

Glad to see you posting.

HB Forum Owner
    The Hidden Spectator

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

King!

This is GREAT! I loved it! To paraphrase Giannis, even for me who is a fan of the non-violent sexfight.

AP

Junior Hostboard Member pjaz12345's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Great read. Out of the 7 possible stories you mentioned, it is no wonder 3 are from the Maggie-Amber saga. Heck , two even with Maggie , herself.

Personally i loved her dynamic with each of her rivals. Especially Bianca. Though I'm also inclined towards seeing some character growth for Riley. Sorority Wars sounds crazy hot , a saga level drama, cosplay sexfights and more...

So I'm voting on Sorority Wars to see spin-offs enrich the Maggie universe
    Maggiverse if you will

Junior Hostboard Member UltimateZeroStar's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

King,

That was fantastic. Sometimes I'm not a fan of first person but you pulled it off well. The escalation of the scenario and the aftermath for both the wife and mistress was really good. It's seems like both of them were changed by this encounter.

Do the Wife and Mistress have names? (It's just a random curiosity on my part) Just curious if these two will show up again.

As for the story question. I mostly agree with everyone about Maggie vs Bianca 5. But I'm also interested in the Sorority wars or the Hotel Battle with new characters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast