Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

The Corona Girls (Chapters 1-2)

Chapter 1

Mandy thought her panties looked and smelled quite strange lately. Firstly, there were distinct discoloration due to cum stains on them. Yes, that’s what they looked like. Cum stains. This was strange because Mandy never masturbated in her panties. When she fingered herself or humped a pillow it was always with her pantie off. Secondly, the panties smelled of a detergent distinct from the one Mandy used to wash her clothes. And though she did not want to admit it, Mandy thought there were remnants of cum smell on her panties. She wondered which woman’s cum it was. It made her uneasy. The Paradise Cove Apartments had a separate laundry section for women to dry their washed clothes on the top floor. She rarely saw anyone else’s clothes over there. She guessed most women dried their clothes on the balconies of their apartments. But Mandy never liked the sight of her clothes on her balcony. Which is why she dried her clothes on the top floor.

There were three white panties which Mandy used during the week and washed and put to dry on the weekend. All three of them had the same cum stains and the smell of the detergent. She wondered whether she should hang her undergarments on the special section on the top floor anymore. She decided she would only hang her clothes there from now on. She would dry her panties and brassieres on her balcony.

It was a hot afternoon. Mandy was already sweating a little as she stepped into the lift with a bucket of washed clothes. She had a radio in her pocket which she would play when she hung the clothes to dry on the ropes.
    The terrace on the top floor looked onto the beach in the distance. There was a little pool which hardly anyone used. Mandy marveled at how clean the top floor always was. She had never seen anyone cleaning it.
    Mandy had been staying on rent for two years in the Paradise Cove Apartments building complex, in Key West, Florida. She had not made any friends so far. She never took part in any of the celebrations like the ones during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year.

Mandy was a single woman. Twenty-seven years old. She worked from home as an equity analyst for a firm located in New York. She had been working from home for the last nine years. Mandy had never seen her boss in real life. They either Whatsapped or messaged each other on Gchat. She managed her co-workers, all of whom were located in India.

A full breasted woman with a thick body, Mandy wore a lose round neck t-shirt and a skirt that showed off her fleshy legs.

Mandy turned on the radio in her t-shirt pocket. It was a hot afternoon. There was a light wind even though the terrace was on the 18th floor. The women’s laundry and cloth drying area was spacious with six long ropes tied to two large pillars.

From the terrace, Mandy could see the coast. There were people on the beach.

Mandy switched on the radio and tuned to a news station. Mandy placed the bucket on the floor and began to hang the wet clothes on one of the ropes.

A figure appeared through the door. Mandy glanced towards the figure but was blinded by the sunlight. Then the figure stepped out of the light, and it was a woman. She had a bucket in one hand. It looked like the woman had not seen Mandy.

Mandy turned her back to the woman and began hanging her clothes. The radio played the news.

“The Department of Health has raised concerns regarding the increase in Corona cases across the USA. The number crossed 1 million yesterday and Mr. Drexel has said that if the cases continue to rise the government may consider lockdowns and impose face masks across the USA …..”

Mandy heard someone behind her and turned around. It was the woman. She smiled at Mandy. Mandy turned off the radio.

“Hello there”, the woman had a deep voice.

“Hi”, said Mandy.

The woman wore a shirt and shorts. There were sweat blotches under the armpits of her shirt. There was sweat on the women’s face. She was barefoot.

“Hot day, isn’t it?”, said the woman quite cheerfully.

“Yes, it is”, said Mandy.

The woman seemed to wait a moment for Mandy to say something more. She must be in her early or mid-twenties, thought Mandy.

“I just came to ask you about something actually”, said the woman. Her sweaty face had clear white milky skin. Not a spot on it.

“Ok”, said Mandy.

The woman’s boobs were jutting out quite aggressively through her thin white shirt. Mandy could see her bra straps through her wet shirt.

“Well, I had hung my undergarments out to dry here, last weekend, which was a couple of days ago actually. And ….. er ….. I didn’t see them again actually. But I did get these three white panties here”, said the woman and she took out a bunch of white panties out of the pocket of her shorts.

“Oh”, said Mandy uncertainly.

“Well, I was wondering if you had taken my panties by mistake or something”, said the woman in what Mandy thought was a faux polite voice.

“Uh ….. hmmm. Well, I do think we might have exchanged panties by accident. But it does look like YOU took MY panties because when I came up here on Sunday evening, there were no other clothes here and only the three pairs of white panties which I think could be yours. They did not look like mine”, said Mandy in what she hoped was a firm voice.

“Ohhh. It could be my mistake then. Are these yours?”, said the woman and she raised her hand clutching the three pairs of panties towards Mandy.

Mandy looked at the woman uncertainly. The woman’s smile had vanished, and her face now wore a serious and slightly irritated expression.

Mandy took the three pairs of white panties from the woman’s hands and examined them. They were hers all right. Many was a bit annoyed that the woman had mistakenly taken her panties. Imagine taking a stranger’s undergarment from a common drying area. How careless.

Just to scandalize the woman, Mandy took a sniff of the panties.

The woman looked shocked and smiled uncertainly.

“They are mine all right. But they smell a bit different. Looks like you wore them”, said Mandy, sternly.

“Oh, I did, actually”, said the woman with a sheepish smile.

Mandy examined the panties once again. There were remnants of a cum stain on one pantie. But it had clearly been washed after this woman had masturbated on it.

“Oh wait. I see a stain on one here. Did you spill something on my pantie”, asked Mandy sarcastically.

Mandy knew what had caused the stain. The sheepish expression on the woman’s face meant Mandy was right.

“Why would I spill something on a pantie? No, I masturbated in it. I was humping a cushion while laying on my sofa, wearing that pantie of yours which I thought was mine. It was a honest mistake”, said the woman confidently.

She now had an evil smile on her face. Mandy was taken aback by the woman’s admission and did not know what to say.

“So, you orgasmed into another woman’s pantie and you’re proud of it”, said Mandy. She felt a sweat breakout on her forehead.

“It happened by mistake”, said the woman.

“Hope it was a nice orgasm”, said Mandy, sarcastically.

“As a matter of fact, it was. A volcanic one. I came all over your panties and went to sleep in them. My cum and my pubic hair sweat must have dried on your pantie”, said the woman. She now had her hands on her hips, and she pushed her breasts up into the air as if they were two weapons to be deployed against Mandy.

Mandy was surprised by how fast this was escalating. What was wrong with this woman? She also pushed her breast up and took a step towards the woman. They were now a couple of feet apart.

“I order a cake every time another woman steals my pantie to masturbate into and soil with her cum and pubic hair sweat”, said Mandy, sarcastically again.

“Well, I didn’t steal it. I told you it was a mistake. You better send me some of that cake”, said the woman defiantly.

“It is amazing how unapologetic you are about masturbating into my pantie”, said Mandy.

“It is amazing you do not accept that it was an honest mistake. And you seemed to enjoy sniffing your pantie. Did you like the smell of my cum and pussy sweat?”, asked the woman and she took a step towards Mandy.

Mandy hated to admit it, but her nipples had gotten a bit hard talking to this woman.

“My god. What is your problem? I will complain to the building authorities about your behavior”, Mandy shouted at the woman.

“Well, what are you going to tell them? That Vivian in flat 16C took my panties by accident thinking it was hers and I am behaving like a little girl about it”, now it was the woman’s turn to assume a sarcastic tone.

“Well, you didn’t just take them. You masturbated into my pantie like a pervert”, said Mandy angrily.

“Did you just call me a pervert? Now listen lady. Masturbation is the most innocent form of sexual self-expression that I do in the confines of my house. It is not a crime. Are you studying to be a nun or something?”, asked the woman angrily.

Mandy was glad that she had gotten the woman angry.

“I am no nun, lady. I masturbate whenever I feel like it, which is quite often. But I masturbate into my own pantie or the bedsheet. Not into somebody else’s pantie”, Mandy said sassily.

Mandy took another step towards the woman and the woman also took a step towards her. Their breasts met. Both women let out low gasps. Mandy did not break away. Neither did the woman.

“Do you know what an honest mistake means?”, said the woman and tried to push Mandy back with her breasts.

Mandy was up to the challenge. She pushed back with her breasts and there was a stalemate as neither woman was able to dislodge the other from their position.

“Do you know what saying sorry is like?”, asked Mandy.

Their breasts remained in contact. Mandy was enjoying this back and forth now. Her nipples were severely erect with pleasure.

“We are going around in circles. I have returned your three white panties to you. Now may I have my three white panties back from you?”, asked the woman.

Mandy could feel the woman’s erect nipples against her own. The woman was as aroused as she was. Mandy still couldn’t believe this was happening.

“Sure, you can have your panties back. You can have them back at 3 pm tomorrow from flat 13 A”, said Mandy.

Both women now had feisty smiles on their faces. The hostility between them was now laced with eroticism as their breasts continued to be in contact.

“Why not now? I could come over to your flat right now and you can hand them over to me”, said the woman, an erotic wanton smile appeared on her face.

Mandy tried to push the woman a step back to establish her dominance, but the woman was upto it and stood her ground and once again the two of them were locked in a stalemate. Their breasts were well matched, thought Mandy.

“Well, I will be busy after I hang these clothes up. Like I said if you want your panties back, you can collect them no later than 3 pm tomorrow from my flat 13 A”, said Mandy coolly.

Their breasts heaved together as the two women stood with their breasts jostling against each other. It seemed like the discussion had suddenly ended, yet neither woman wanted to dislodge their breasts from the other woman’s breasts.

They stood like that for a few more seconds, feisty competitive smiles on their sweaty faces and breasts heaving against each other.

Then the woman broke away, taking a step back.

“All right, then. I will be at your flat at exactly 3 pm tomorrow, no later than that”, she said sternly and walked away. Mandy watched her walk barefoot across the terrace, pick up her bucket and disappear into the corridor where the two lifts were.

Mandy took a few moments to relax. Her heart was beating fast. Her nipples were still erect. She still couldn’t believe what had happened between her and this strange hostile woman. Mandy hung the clothes to dry, picked up the bucket and took the lift back to her flat.

She went to her balcony and there were three of the woman’s panties. She had worn two of them over her groin before she began to suspect they weren’t hers.

Mandy took off her clothes, revealing a pleasantly fleshy body. Mandy grabbed one pantie from the balcony rail and put it on. The pantie fit her perfectly. She and the woman must be around the same size.
    She walked into her bedroom, pulled the curtains, and got into bed wearing the woman’s white pantie.

There were a couple of pillows at the head of the bed. She placed a pillow between her legs and began to hump it. She usually liked to hump her cxnt against the pillow without the panties in between. But she had to teach that woman a lesson. Who did she think she was?

The dark room was filled with the sound of a lone woman in bed, humping against her pillow. It did not take long for her to become wet. Low moans escaped Mandy as she kept up the humping. The sound of Mandy’s moans with the low whir of the air conditioner as a sort of a background score.

Mandy thought about the woman and her together as she humped. Them standing breast to breast on the terrace, arguing and escalating what was a small issue between two women. Mandy had not had such an exciting time in a while.

A woman was only truthful to herself when she was masturbating. It was the only time when she connected with the deep animal instincts and fantasies that she harbored within her. Not even sex was this pure. At least not until now for Mandy.

When she finally orgasmed into the woman’s white pantie, Mandy was utterly and completely spent. She lay in bed, listening to the whir of the air conditioner, thinking about the meeting with that woman the next day at 3 pm.

Chapter 2

Vivian took a deep breath. She wore a gown with nothing underneath. She felt the hatred surge through every inch of her body. That woman. That woman had gotten on Vivian’s nerves like nobody else had ever had. Vivian poured herself a large brandy and soda and gulped it down. She poured another and began to sip it.

She walked around her flat, holding the drink in her hand. She was going to show that woman. What was her name? Vivian hadn’t asked her. That woman hadn’t uttered it. But that woman was inside her head.

That woman had sniffed her pantie right in front of her. How dare she. It was an honest mistake as far as Vivian was concerned. She did not understand why that woman had acted so hostile. She had walked to the woman in to talk peacefully. But it had ended with the two of them being breast to breast and arguing with each other.

Vivian did not know what to think about the whole encounter with that woman that was laced with both hostility and sex. She hated to admit it, but she had enjoyed the meeting of their breasts. She had enjoyed her nipples rubbing against that woman’s nipples.

Vivian finished her second brandy and soda and poured another one. She drank a brand called Old Cask. There was a time when she could afford Hennessey. But now she was down to Old Cask. Inflation was biting into her ass. She had to drink a shitty brand like Old Cask which always gave her a terrible hangover.

Vivian was raging now. That woman with whom she had accidentally swapped panties, whose panties that had adorned her loins inadvertently, was bothering her. Vivian gulped down the brandy and soda. Vivian had returned her panties to that woman. But Vivian’s panties were still with that woman. Vivian wondered once again what that woman’s name was.

Vivian poured another drink. The alcohol was not calming her nerves. The alcohol was fueling the fires inside her instead of dousing them. The alcohol made her want to storm down a few flights of stairs to 13 A and confront that woman. Right here. Right now.

She gulped down the drink and poured another one. She looked at the bottle. She was done with three by fourths of it and would have to get another one tomorrow. Alcohol was expensive. Vivian wished money was not such a big hindrance in her life. She wished she had tons of money in the bank.

Her head was spinning now. She gulped down the drink in her hand, threw the glass onto the sofa and walked to the balcony. There was a cool wind blowing and Vivian reveled in it for a few moments. She looked down at the city. The sea in the distance looked calm. The alcohol was really working on her now. She held onto the railings, otherwise she would fall down on her ass.

She regained some balance and walked to her bedroom. She almost stumbled upon her exercise mat which she had forgotten to fold and keep in the corner of her bedroom after her workout in the morning. Vivian found the remote control for the air conditioner and switched it on.

Then she fell in a heap onto the bed and was asleep in a few seconds.

Perhaps it was the alcohol, but Vivian had a terribly scary and distinctly sexual dream in the night.

She and that woman were locked together on a deserted beach with black skies hovering over them. They lay breast to breast and cxnt to cxnt. They were fighting over a pantie. One end of the pantie was in Vivian’s mouth, between her gritted teeth and the other end of the pantie was in that woman’s mouth, between the woman’s gritted teeth.

They snarled at each other like street dogs as they fought over the pantie. Their legs were entwined, and their faces were sweaty as they blew hot breaths into each other’s mouths.

Vivian woke up in the morning, hungover and her body drenched in sweat, despite the air conditioner. But the dream of the night was vivid in her head. She remembered every detail of it. Right from the feel of that woman’s naked body against her naked body and the dark sky hovering over them as they fought. The panties which they were fighting over, stuck in between their teeth, tasted of salt. Vivian had never had such vivid recollections of a dream. She felt like it had actually happened.

Vivian got out of bed and removed the sweat drenched gown off her body. She walked into the bathroom naked and took a quick shower. The shower seemed to ameliorate the hangover. Her nipples were as hard as wingnuts.

She toweled herself and sat on the bed. The clock said 12 pm. She had slept late. You could wake up whenever you wanted to when you were unemployed. Vivian had been unemployed for the last three months. Vivian had been working as an editor of equity research reports for one of the big four accounting firms. They had outsourced her job to India. She had received a considerable severance package.

Vivian went into the kitchen, made herself a black coffee and came back into her room with the cup. She felt a lot better after taking a few sips of coffee.

The three hours to 3 pm went slowly for Vivian. She spent the time scrolling across Twitter on her phone. This Corona thing was blowing up and everyone was talking about it on Twitter.

At 2:45, Vivian put on a small top that hung low and exposed a sizeable bit of her cleavage. She selected an old denim short that was quite small for her now. It just about covered her large buttocks and exposed her ample thighs. She did not wear any shoes and walked to the lift barefoot.

The lift took her to the 13th floor in a few seconds. Her heart was thumbing as she entered the corridor. There were five flats on each floor. She walked to flat 13 A and stood in front of the large oak door, paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and rang the bell a couple of times.

There was no response. Vivian wondered whether that woman would open the door suddenly and throw the panties into her face and slam the door shut.

Then she heard the lock turn. A pause. Then another turn of the lock. The door opened slightly, and that woman looked through the opening. Then the woman opened the door fully and faced Vivian. She wore a T-shirt and shorts. It was a tight T-shirt and the small shorts showed off quite a bit of her thighs. The woman was barefoot.

They glared at each other. No smiles on either woman’s faces.

“You better come in”, the woman said, not in an inviting tone but in a grave voice.

“You can hand the panties over to me and I will be on my way”, said Vivian, in a firm and formal tone.

They were feeling each other out. Each woman waiting for the other to thrown down the gauntlet.

“Fine”, said the woman and she went into a room on the left side of the living room.

Vivian looked into the sitting room as she waited. The woman came back with the panties in her hand. She raised her hand and Vivian took them. She was immediately struck by the smell of cum emanating off them.

She examined the panties and one of them had distinct cum stains on them. Damn! This woman had masturbated into her pantie and had not bothered to wash them.

“How do you explain this?”, asked Vivian taking the pantie out of the bunch of three and dangling it in front of the woman’s face.

“Explain what?”, asked the woman coolly and folded her hands in front of her breasts. Her arms were milky white and fleshy.

“The cum stains on my pantie”, said Vivian calmly, she lowered the pantie, opened it up and showed the area of the pantie that had been soiled by cum. It was a very distinct light brown stain.

The woman took a step towards Vivian and looked down at the pantie.

“How am I supposed to know? That could be a million things. It could be your own stain too” said the woman coolly. Hands still folded across her chest. She wore some expensive perfume.

“My stain? Lady, the barely visible light stains are certainly my cum stains. I concede that. But this light brown one is brand new. It is your cum stain, lady”, said Vivian running her hands across the pantie, pointing each stain out to the woman.

“That is pure speculation. You could not prove that this stain was made by cum that spurted out of my vagina”, said the woman. Her breasts heaved.
    Vivians’s nipples were erect now.

Vivian raised the pantie up to her face and gave it a sniff.

“Oh my god! This is a fresh stain that was made within the last 24 hours. I am sure of it”, said Vivian slightly hysterically now.

“Will you calm down please? Stop shouting at me, woman” , the woman responded.

She grabbed the pantie from Vivian’s hand and sniffed at it. She sniffed one more time.

“I am afraid this is not how my cum smells. The stain does look fresh allright, but it is not mine”, said the woman animatedly, a smug expression on her face.

Vivian took a step towards the woman and snatched the pantie back from her. The smug expression vanished from the woman’s face.

“I do not appreciate you grabbing the pantie off me like that”, said the woman angrily.

“You just grabbed it from my hand, lady”, said Vivian. She could not believe the nerve of this woman.

The woman took a step towards Vivian. Vivian took a step towards the woman. A few inches separated them.

“You better not escalate this anymore, woman”, said the woman. It sounded to Vivian like false bravado. The woman had sweat over her forehead. A naughty smile on her face. It did seem like she was enjoying it.

Vivian’s nipples were erect, and she felt a rumbling down there in her vagina. Vivian was enjoying this too.

“You don’t know who you’re messing with lady”, said Vivian in a low voice.

The woman took a step towards Vivian and Vivian took a step towards the woman, closing the distance between them. Breasts covered by thin cotton T-shirts met. Sweat covered faces were close to each other. Their noses rubbed against each other once. Both women had their hands on their hips. Both stood erect like they were warriors. Vivian dropped the panties in her hands onto the ground.

Vivian was almost swooning at the woman now. The woman was gasping at Vivian as their breasts jostled and played. Their noses rubbed against each other again.

“You shouldn’t be masturbating in other women’s panties. It is against health and safety”, Vivian told the woman. Their faces were so close to each other that Vivian could see every pimple scar on the women’s cheeks.
    “You shouldn’t be stealing other women’s panties. It is against common decency”, said the woman.

They were breathing into each other’s faces. Their knees brushed against each other. Toes rubbed.

“What is your problem?”, asked the woman.

“What is YOUR problem?”, Vivian asked back.

Their noses were rubbing now like they were lovers. Their breasts were glued to each other. Amorous smiles adorned their faces.

Neither woman was willing to give an inch.

Low gasps and moans escaped the women as they pitted their bodies against each other.

Vivian wondered whether she should kiss this woman. She really wanted to. She desperately wanted to kiss this woman.

The two women lingered together like that for a few moments when they both heard the sound of a lift open. A bunch of people exited the lift and entered the corridor.

Vivian and the woman disentangled. The two of them would wait until the bunch of people went into whichever flat they occupied, thought Vivian.

A person from the bunch of people that came up in the lift approached them. It was an elderly woman.

“Oh my god, Mandy. It’s been such a long time”, said the elderly woman, looking briefly at Vivian.

“Patricia”, the woman acknowledged half-heartedly.

The bunch of people who had exited the lift stopped and watched the elderly woman who had come with them, interacting with the woman/Mandy.

“Why don’t you come in, Patricia?”, asked the woman and Patricia stepped into the woman’s flat.

The woman shut the door on Vivian. Vivian picked up the panties from the floor. The bunch of people ogled at Vivian as she walked towards the lift.

After stepping into the lift, Vivian let out a long gasp. The sexual encounter with the woman/Mandy had ended as abruptly as it had begun.

Vivian entered her flat and the emptiness hit her. She threw the three pairs of panties onto the sofa. What was she supposed to do after such an intense and erotic sexual encounter?

Vivian walked to the cupboard in her bedroom and took out the bottle of brandy. There was a quarter left. She had not stocked up. She was too lazy to go out now. She poured all of it into the glass. The soda was over. So, she got some water from the fridge and poured it into the glass of brandy until the glass was full.

Mandy. That was the woman’s name. Vivian walked back into the living room with the brandy and took the pantie in question off the sofa. She placed the glass of brandy on the sofa and took another sniff of the pantie. She was sniffing Mandy’s cum that had soiled her pantie. Vivian finished the brandy in one swig.

She put the soiled pantie on and went to the bedroom, jumped into bed, and began to finger herself. Her cxnt was already wet after the encounter with the woman. She masturbated thinking about the woman and her slugging it out on the floor over a pantie. She replayed the previous night’s dream in her mind and added elements of the encounter with Mandy which had taken place this afternoon. Her fingering grew fervent, and she tossed and turned in bed as her cxnt began to quiver. She orgasmed all over the pantie with the woman/Mandy’s cum stain. Her cum stain now occupied half of Mandy’s cum stain on the pantie. Vivian waited a while for the cum to dry and then she took a sniff of the pantie. She thought it smelled damn fine.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: The Corona Girls (Chapters 1-2)

If you liked the first two chapters, do consider buying the book on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW1FS7W6

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Corona Girls (Chapters 1-2)

This is such a great build up
    Last edited by r3born; March 14th, 2024 at 12:30 PM.