Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Licensed to Fuck: Part 6

A day has passed. We were all rested up and had gathered back at the exact same spot that Hitomi and I had fucked it out back at her little sexual training arena. So many emotions were running through my head. This was it. I was finally going to get to fuck the object of my lust and desire for close to a year now and alongside my greatest rival that had just given me the greatest sexfight of my life. At first, I was apprehensive about having to share my prize with anyone at all but the more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea of this threesome that Stacy had proposed. I’m sure Hitomi had felt the same way. She and I really were two peas in a pod. The three of us stood there in our bikinis matching our respective hair colors, just waiting for the action to start.

“Alright…” Stacy said. “Do we all have our oil?”

Hitomi and I picked up our bottles, followed by Stacy doing so.

“Good.” Stacy said. “Honestly, I’m glad it worked out this way. You two are both such fuckable pieces of cunt. I had planned on secretly giving the loser pity sex behind the winner’s back but this is so much better.”

“Of course you did.” I said sarcastically.

I mean…I can’t say I wouldn’t hope for the same if I was in her shoes. Why fuck just one hot girl when you can fuck two?

“Shall we get started now?” Hitomi asked. “I have a lot of plans for you two for the next three months.”

“You just got lucky last time.” I argued. “This time, there won’t be a tie.”

“Oh, you have no idea how right you are.” Hitomi shot back.

“Easy, babes. Save it for the ring.” Stacy said. “But yes, there will be a winner this time. On the very small chance that it somehow ends in a threeway tie, we’ll just keep doing this over and over again until there’s a clear winner.”

That sounded absolutely heavenly but still, I was here to conquer.

“Now then, shall we get started?” Stacy asked as she uncapped her oil bottle.

We both nodded, ready.

We had all agreed beforehand that it was best for each of us to oil ourselves and only ourselves. As much as we all love getting handsy with each other, we didn’t want to get carried away before the actual fight started. We poured the stuff into our hands and rubbed it all over ourselves. I knew that all three of us were struggling not to ogle the other two oiling themselves. These were the two hottest bitches I’ve ever seen in my life and I could only control myself for so long. We spread the stuff all over our bodies. Arms, legs, bellies, backs, tits, nipples, asses and even hair. Our hair was going to get oily no matter what, so we might as well go all the way. We oiled pretty much everything but our faces and pussies. Oil on our faces would make it harder for us to kiss each other and our pussies already have their natural lubricants.

After we were all finished oiling ourselves, we all turned around and Hitomi and I were immediately enamored with the sight of an oiled up Stacy. We had both seen each other oiled up before, of course but not her. She looked absolutely mouthwatering. Hair slicked down and matted to her back. She noticed us ogling her and being the attention whore she was, she posed for us and flipped her blonde hair back, tossing some oil off of it. Her body gleamed and shone from the stuff and her pink nipples were as sharp as ever. I wanted her. I wanted her more than I’ve ever wanted anything in the world. I felt like a dog whose favorite bone was just out of reach. I already felt my loins burning and leaking with lust.

“Now then, let us not waste anymore time.” Stacy said. “We all know the rules. Last woman standing wins. No matter how long it takes. At any point, two of us can gang up on the remaining nympho and then those two can immediately turn on one another even in the middle of said ganging up happening. Anything goes. All is fair in love and war after all. Especially when the two are thrown into a blender.”

“Are you done waxing philosophically?” Hitomi asked. “The sooner we start the better.”

“I agree. Let’s just drag each other to the floor already.” I added.

“You two are so impatient.” Stacy said. “One day you’ll learn to cherish and savor every last moment of the game…but fine. Have it your way.”

We all approached each other, our mammoth sized assets all inches away from contact via six milk buds joining together. I felt my animal instincts flowing through me.

“Now then…” Stacy said. “Hajime!”

And with that, it was on. We all wanted to start this the exact same way. We pushed into each other and our nipples joined with those of the other two nymphos like a well oiled machine as we all pressed into one another, tit to tit. Obviously, Stacy had a bit of an advantage here as she was one cup size larger than Hitomi and myself but we did our best to fight back. Besides, size isn’t everything and big tits mean nothing in the game if you don’t know how to use them properly. I looked at the faces of my opponents and could tell that they were getting excited already. Their breathing was a bit distorted and heavy. Stacy licked her lips and moaned quietly. I could tell how much she was looking forward to this. Hitomi and I tying in our fight was the best thing she could have ever hoped for. She loved every second of this, as did the two of us. And all from a little sixway nipple jousting. We had barely even gotten started. Stacy gained a sly grin and used her arms to push all even closer into the threeway titfight.

“Ah!” I groaned.

“Oh!” Hitomi yelped.

“Uhhh…” Stacy moaned in euphoric bliss.

She was already having the time of her life. It became clear to me that the all business facade she put on was deeply repressing her and she was loving every second of letting loose at long last. Our breasts mashed together as close as possible but not to the point where it would be uncomfortable or painful. It was honestly heavenly. I decided to escalate it by reaching down with both hands and squeezing Hitomi’s right ass with my left hand and Stacy’s left ass cheek with my right hand.

“Already getting handsy, Jamie?” Stacy asked teasingly. “Not that I blame you. My ass is so firm and grabbable.”

I rolled my eyes at her ego.

Hitomi gained a more determined expression on her face and reciprocated my move. She grabbed Stacy’s right ass cheek with her left hand and my left ass cheek with her right hand. Stacy then completed the trinity by grabbing a tight hold of my right ass cheek with her left hand and Hitomi’s left ass cheek with her right hand.

“That’s more like it.” Stacy said flirtatiously. “A perfect union of cheek squeezing.”

“I’m not done just yet.” Hitomi said.

The Japanese beauty then shifted her legs around until her thighs were pressed up against both my and the blonde’s cunts. We both winced from the sudden fleshy impact.

“You sneaky bitch!” I cursed.

I immediately reciprocated by shoving my thigh straight up into her cunt. The raven and I glared into each other’s eyes as we thigh fucked one another while Stacy watched with amusement.

“Ah, such a powerful rivalry.” Stacy said. “Being a spy and having to travel all over the world has often robbed me of opportunities for such a beautiful thing to share with another nympho.”

I pressed my forehead to Hitomi’s as we continued rubbing each other, nearly forgetting about our third wheel.

“As much as I’d enjoy another show…” Stacy began. “I must remind you two bimbos that this is supposed to be a threesome!”

Like she did in my very first fight with Hitomi, Stacy grabbed us both by our hair and pulled our faces towards hers before forcibly initiating a threeway tongue kiss. The blonde bombshell had caught us both off guard but we did our best to tongue her back. Stacy pushed all of her weight into us and given that she had the biggest rack in the room, she was eventually able to push all three of us into the matted floor with herself on top.

“That oughta teach you not to divide attention between opponents.” Stacy lectured. “Now let me show you how real women pleasure one another.”

Still pinning us down, Stacy sandwiched each of her arms between her body and both of ours before slithering them down and using her fingers to tease both of our pussies.

“Ah!” I yelped out.

“Fuck!” Hitomi cursed.

“Times like this make me truly grateful to be ambidextrous.” Stacy bragged.

“You blonde cunt!” Hitomi cursed.

“We’re not helpless!” I reminded her.

I was able to get my arms free enough to grab hold of her left F cup breast and began lapping at her hardened pink nipple. Hitomi followed suit by licking Stacy's right.

“Oh, you two…” Stacy said with a slight chuckle. “If you wanted milk, all you had to do was ask.”

We suckled on her like our lives depended on it as her skilled fingers played with our pussies with surgical precision. I knew Stacy was more experienced than me, both as a spy and as a nympho but I was only just now realizing how much of a difference there was between us. At least Hitomi was struggling just as much as I was at our boss’s hands. Stacy used her weight on top of both of us expertly. I was positive that she’d had a free for all threesome like this before. Likely multiple times.

“Agh!” Hitomi yelped.

I was confused as to what happened only to immediately feel Stacy knifing her entire hand straight into my cunt. She no doubt did it to Hitomi first. Stacy chuckled at the sight and sound of us squirming at her efforts.

“You girls are so cute.” Stacy said in a condescendingly cute voice. “I just love making you both moan like the bitches in heat that you are.”

Our legs jerked around from the muscle spasms brought on by Stacy’s efforts. The blonde dominatrix then initiated another threeway tongue fight with both of us. We all licked at each other as we swallowed back nympho spit from each of our respective opponents. Stacy was an animal. Plain and simple.

“Mmmmmm!!” I moaned into our kissing as I felt Stacy use her thumb to press into my poor little clit.

“Mmmmm!!” Hitomi groaned as Stacy no doubt did the same thing to her.

Eventually, neither of us could take anymore of this. We broke ou tongue war as we climaxed.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!” Hitomi cried.

“Uhhhhhhh!!!” I shrieked.

We blew our loads all over Stacy’s hands as they were still fucking us. The blonde then finally got off of us to bask in the moment. She brought her hands to her mouth and began licking them clean of our fluids as we laid there, panting like dogs.

“You two taste so fucking good.” Stacy said tauntingly. “But I hope you learned a valuable lesson about focusing on every opponent as much as possible. You’d think neither of you had been in a free for all threesome before.”

We hadn’t, actually and Stacy likely knew this and just wanted to rub it in our faces. However, she was right. We got careless, just like our Chinese opponents did. We had to get our heads back in the game. We caught our breath and regained our resolve.

“Shall we continue?” Stacy asked.

We silently agreed but we stayed on the matted floor, sending a signal to Stacy that we wanted the fight to be down here for the moment. She quickly took the hint.

“You won’t get us like that again.” I said firmly as Stacy got down on the mat with us.

“Is that so?” She asked mockingly. “Well, you sure won’t stop me from trying.”

“Just come over here and fuck us if you think you can.” Hitomi dared.

“I’ll be fucking the both of you for the next three months and I’ll savor every sweet, succulent moment of it.” Stacy shot back.

She then got up close and personal with us as we sat across from each other. I could tell from the looks on their beautiful faces that my blonde and raven opponents were doing the same thing I was. Trying to decide what their next move would be while also preparing for the other two to launch their assault at any second. You could cut the tension with a knife. Eventually, I just silently said fuck it and decided to wing it. I suddenly pounced on top of Stacy, almost without thinking. I felt Hitomi’s curious gaze on us as we rolled around in a catball all over the mat. As we rolled on top of one another, blonde and orange hair flowed all around, flinging oil all over the place. Stacy and I groaned with effort and pleasure until we crashed into a wall with myself on top as we huffed and puffed.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about!” Stacy said excitedly through her gasps. “Show me a good time, Jamie!”

“I’ll show you the best time of your fucking slutty life, you beach blonde bimbo bitch!” I said with absolute confidence.

I slammed my mouth and tongue into Stacy’s as I began humping her from my top position. Stacy had been enjoying this a little too much and had been toying with Hitomi and myself since this little threesome that she came up with began. She seemed to think that both of us were a joke compared to her. Was she right? Perhaps but if she really wants unlimited access to our cunts for the next three months, I plan on making her work for it. Stacy bearhugged me into herself, showing how much she wanted this. She humped back upwards into me as I fucked her and felt my milk buds slide across hers before we both penetrated each other’s areolas. She pulled my oil soaked hair. I pulled hers in return. She wrapped her legs around mine and pushed me into her even deeper. Basically her way of saying that she can take this all day. Challenge accepted, whore. That being said, I took her advice about constant awareness in stride. Hitomi was awfully quiet and I did not like that one little bit.

Dividing your attention between two opponents is usually not necessary in a two on two match as you have a partner but here, I was on my own and I had to be constantly on my toes. I opened my eyes and in my peripheral vision, I saw Hitomi approaching us from my right. She just stood there and watched for a bit before sitting down and getting close to us. I shot her a look that basically said “I’m watching you” as she just kept watching. She just grinned pompously at me. Stacy opened her eyes too as we were still furiously making out. She was just as curious as to what our Japanese opponent had up her sleeve. Hitomi then slipped her way behind us and before either of us could react, she grabbed me by the waist and plunged her cunt straight in between our battling pussies.

“Mmmmmmmm!!” We shrieked into our passionate kiss.

“You didn’t honestly expect me to just be a spectator, did you?” Hitomi asked mockingly as she humped us.

My tribbing session with Stacy had been effectively transformed into a threeway trib. I was on top of the blonde as we rolled our lower lips over each other while the raven humped us from behind. It was even more kinky and deliciously degrading than I’m probably making it sound. I felt pussy flesh all over my own twat. It was amazing but I kept in mind that I was here to win and claim these two nymphos as my fuckbitches. So, I pushed on as any sexual warrior worth the clit she’s been blessed with would do. Hitomi grabbed my ginger hair and yanked hard on it as I felt my clit grind into the blonde’s.

“Aghhhh!!” I groaned out loud, breaking my heated kiss with Stacy, who seemed pretty amused by this whole turn of events.

“That’s it, Tomi!” She encouraged. “Don’t show either of us any mercy! Make the author of the Kama Sutra proud!”

Stacy was getting fucked by her too but I was getting the worst of it as I was somewhat sandwiched between these two bitches. Hitomi seemed to be having a good time, the complacent cunt.

“You two are both so fucking wet!” She said mockingly. “I can barely even trib you without slipping off!”

“Fucking slut! Agh!” I cursed.

Stacy silenced me with her mouth as the two began to semi-double team me. Stacy fucked me from below and Hitomi fucked me from above. I was caught between a cunt and a soft place. The raven began spanking my ass cheeks with her free hand, creating a ripple effect on them like a stone being thrown into a pond. The sounds of her smacking my butt echoed throughout the room. Stacy began joining in on the whipping. I felt like an idiot for setting myself up for such a trap. Hitomi released my hair only to get on top of me fully, pressing her tits into my back as she now fully sandwiched me between herself and Stacy.

“Yes, Hitomi.” Stacy said with lust. “Let’s dominate this fire crotched whore together.”

“And let’s enjoy every last minute of it.” Hitomi added.

The raven slithered around my back until her face was directly in front of my and Stacy’s faces.

“You fucking bi-“ I said before Hitomi silenced my mouth with her tongue.

“Ooooh, give me some of that.” Stacy said.

The blonde then brought her tongue into the mix and they both dominated my mouth as they continued tribbing my pussy from both the front and the back. I did everything I could to both trib back and kiss back but I just had way too little room to maneuver. I felt their soft, oily skin all over me. Stacy’s tits mushrooming into mine while Hitomi’s nipples dug into my back and got tickled by my strands of orangish red hair. Every inch of my pussy was being fucked by either one of my opponents at any given time. I felt Stacy pump into me immediately followed by Hitomi pumping into me. Rinse and repeat.

“Mmmmm!!” I moaned into the threeway kiss, struggling to break free.

I would entrap Stacy’s tongue between my lips and give it a good, long, thorough suck as Hitomi’s tongue lapped at both of us. I then did the same to Hitomi while Stacy lapped at us. I could feel all of our drool running down my body as it all pooled down to my and Stacy’s joined cleavage as they continued humping me. Hitomi in particular was rather vicious with her doggy style. The sheer kinetic force of her humping would smack against my ass and make it jiggle around as I felt Stacy’s powerful clit utterly dominate my own. That was all I could take. I couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!” I screamed out loud as I came very powerfully.

I splashed both Hitomi and Stacy’s cunts with my own as they finally released me and let me fall to the floor, shaking and quivering in my post orgasmic muscle spasms. Hitomi and Stacy smiled down at me condescendingly. They were proud of making me cream like that. I would be too in all honesty. Suddenly however, Stacy tackled Hitomi to the matted floor again in a surprise attack. I watched them scuffle around for a bit before Stacy finally managed to get her Japanese opponent under control.

“Never let one orgasm out of your opponent get to your head, Tomi.” Stacy lectured. “Especially when your other opponent is right next to you.”

Hitomi glared up at Stacy and spat in her face defiantly. Stacy scoffed and licked the spit right off.

“You girls have such sweet and tasty spit.” Stacy said seductively. “It’s like liquid jolly rancher…So, I think I’ll have some more.”

Stacy slammed herself down on top of Hitomi, face to face and tit to tit as she slam dunked her tongue through the raven’s lips, dominating her mouth as their nipples did battle beneath them. Hitomi struggled, jerking around in a desperate attempt to escape as Stacy dominated her. I watched as Stacy’s very long, thick, oil drenched blonde hair cascaded over both of their faces like a curtain of yellow silk as she pumped into the poor, helpless raven. I know she was my opponent here too but it was actually kind of hard to watch her get so sexually humiliated. Stacy showed her no mercy. I could almost feel her putting all of her weight on her helpless opponent as she slid over and back on top of her, grinding her labia across its enemy as she tongue fucked her mouth, sucking on Hitomi’s tongue whenever it even attempted to fight back.

I’d be lying if I said this display didn’t make me wetter than the ocean in a hurricane. Stacy was stunning and irresistible but she was also infuriatingly smug and I would love nothing more than to hold her down and fuck her arrogance right out of her cunt. Her beautiful, supple, bright, pink, ripe, juicy, gorgeous, deliciously lickable cunt…And I was already doing just that until Hitomi interrupted and helped Stacy gang up on me. So, I can’t say I feel too sorry for her in her current position right now. Eventually, she couldn’t handle anymore of what her dominator was doing to her.

“Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!” She screamed bloody murder into Stacy’s mouth as she climaxed.

I could faintly hear the busty blonde moan into the kiss herself as she no doubt felt her Japanese opponent shoot her hot load of girl mess straight up into her pussy. Stacy then finally got off of Hitomi, who was huffing and puffing like she had just given birth. Stacy flipped her thick hair back, flinging some oil along with it as caught her breath.

“Heh. That makes it 2-0-0 now.” She bragged. “Come on, girls. I expect better from you than this. You’ve both been thirsting over me for months and this is the best challenge you can give me?”

She looked over at me as I started to regain my energy. I hated to admit it but she was right. So far, we had been puddy in her hands. We had to step things up otherwise we’d be her fuckdolls. Granted, there are far worse fates than that but still, no nympho likes losing. Besides, the thought of having these two as my own for that amount of time was like a dream come true. I got up, flipped my orangish red hair back, flinging some oil off of it and began crawling towards Stacy like a cat hunting a mouse.

“You want a battle, bitch?” I asked rhetorically. “I’ll give you a fucking war.”

“You certainly don’t lack persistence, red.” Stacy said. “But I like that. There’s no better feeling than destroying a smug bitch’s confidence via destroying her twat.”

I made it to Stacy and we wrapped our arms around one another and stared each other down. I had a determined glare on my face while Stacy had a pompous grin that basically dared me to try and fuck her. Ask and you shall receive, bitch. We wrapped our legs around each other to make it easier for what we were about to do.

“Let’s scissor, you hot slut.” I challenged her.

“Gladly.” Stacy accepted. “I’ll enjoy grinding your fire crotch into dust!”

And with that, it was on. We began pumping our pussies together again but this time on perfectly even leveling for both of us. My E cups and her F cups slammed together, sending jolts of electricity through our voluptuous bodies. We were nose to nose and lip to lip, waiting for who would make the inevitable first oral move. It turned out to be Stacy, who in the blink of an eye, slipped her tongue past her lips and then mine, penetrating deep into my mouth as my own tongue wrestled hers back. Our make out session was loud, passionate and oh so very lustful. The sounds of frenzied moaning, slurping, lips popping and saliva being shared echoed throughout the room. I hugged her closer into me, showing no fear. Showing her that I wanted us to be as close as possible.

“Mmmmmm!!” I groaned into the kiss as I felt our lower lips seal together nice and tight.

Our clits would then protrude out of their fleshy hoods and commence in a duel of their own. Upper lips and lower lips alike did glorious battle. I slipped one hand down Stacy’s smooth, toned, oil covered back and grabbed a tight hold of her ass cheek while my other hand yanked on her oily, matted blonde tresses. She copied my move on me, grabbing my ass and pulling my oil soaked orange hair. I hated to admit it but she was stronger than me. Not only did she have a bigger cup size and therefore an advantage over me in our titfight but she was also just plain more experienced and skilled. It was no wonder she had been making fools of Hitomi and I this entire fight, if it could even be called a fight at all. However, there was one thing she was not counting on at that moment and was about to find out the hard way.

“Mmmmmmmm…” She moaned lustfully as she dominated my mouth.

I was very close to being pushed down into the mat on my back and no doubt getting fucked into oblivion just like Hitomi when suddenly, I felt Stacy’s tongue stop trying to wrestle mine. She popped her mouth off of mine and we both opened our eyes to see that Hitomi had recovered, gotten up and sandwiched Stacy between herself and myself.

“You cunt!” Stacy cursed.

“I think we’re both hungry for some payback. Aren’t you, Jamie?” Hitomi asked smugly.

“Starving.” I answered deviously.

Hitomi and I then grabbed each other’s arms and pulled hard, squeezing our blonde opponent between the two of us nice and tight.

“Agh!” Stacy groaned. “About time you two realized that working as a team was your only chance but it won’t do you any good!”

“Shut up, whore.” Hitomi said as she silenced Stacy with her mouth.

I joined her, wanting to humiliate and dominate Stacy as much as possible in retribution for her doing it to us. At the same time, we began humping her from the fight and behind, in almost exactly the same way that the blonde and raven had done to me not too long ago. I still have to get Hitomi back for that but a wise nympho picks her battles. We all broke our threeway kiss in a spray of spit.

“How’s it feel being sandwiched like this, blondie?” I asked smugly. “Getting fucked by two cunts from front and back? Is it humiliating? Degrading? Infuriating?”

“You think this is my first rodeo, red?” Stacy asked. “I’ve been in just about every compromising position that you can think of. I guaran-goddamn-tee you!”

“Then we’d better make this as overwhelming as possible!” Hitomi declared.

We both increased the speed and intensity of our humping. It was a constant rhythm. I would smack my cunt into Stacy’s from the front followed by Hitomi doing the same from behind.

“Ugh!” Stacy grunted from the constant waves of pussy pounding.

Hitomi grabbed a hold of Stacy’s very long, thick, oily blonde hair and pulled hard. Thankfully, Stacy had so much hair that I could also do the same simultaneously. All of our enormous racks made it tricky but Hitomi and I were able to reach all the way around each other past Stacy and hug ourselves and each other into her.

“Fuck!” Stacy cursed.

“Fuck her! Fuck her with everything you’ve got!” Hitomi commanded me.

“You too!” I commanded her.

And so we did. We committed all of our energy into fucking her. We would pound, grind, rub and everything else that one twat could possibly do to another twat. I felt my clit and the blonde’s grinding together. I knew it wouldn’t be very long now…for any of us. And it wasn’t.

“Ugh! Agh! Fuuuuucccckkkkk!!!!” I shrieked as I came.

“Uggghhhhhh!!!!” Hitomi yelped as she came.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” And finally Stacy screamed bloody murder as she came.

I felt her burst hot pussy juice straight into my labia as she did. It was an amazing feeling. Even better than I had imagined. We finally pulled away from Stacy as I had to peel my cunt off of hers and tossed her aside as she rolled away from us, huffing and puffing. Hitomi and I were left facing each other. We were both winded as Hell and we both knew this but that sure wouldn’t stop us.

“You ready for more, skank?” I asked her through my heavy breathing.

“With you? Always.” She answered past her own deep gasps for air.

We both spread our legs nice and wide and scooted on our asses until we finally sealed together.

“Agh!” I groaned.

“Ugh!” Hitomi groaned.

We then immediately got into the groove of our tribbing. Our plump asses, which ever so slightly elevated us off of the ground flowed with our water like movements as we fucked passionately.

“You could never resist me.” I mocked. “Not even when Stacy’s our mutual opponent.”

“Try not to throw your neck out from licking your own pussy like that.” Hitomi shot back. “You just got lucky in our one-oh-one anyway. I don’t care what Stacy said.”

“Such insecurity.” I teased. “You must hate being dominated in your own training arena.”

Hitomi then wrapped her arm around the back of my head and pulled me towards her until our tits mushroomed together and she kissed me with lustful fervor. I kissed back and we made out viciously for about a full minute before I broke the kiss.

“Trying to shut me up because the truth hurts?“ I asked mockingly.

“Maybe I just like making out with you, you hot bitch. Ever consider that?” She asked rhetorically.

“Maybe I like it even more.” I shot back.

“Then come back over here and show me how much you like it!“ Hitomi dared.

“Gladly!” I accepted her challenge.

Our tongues then did battle outside of our mouths, swirling around one another before corkscrewing together. I absolutely meant what I said. I know Japanese girls are known for their passionate kissing abilities but Hitomi was probably the best kisser I’ve ever had. We pulled each other’s hair as we kissed and tribbed. Her pussy was so hot, smooth and leathery. Her pulsating, pink pleasure bud rubbed up against my own. It’s funny. Here I am finally getting to have sex with Stacy, whom I’d been lusting after for months but Hitomi gets more of my attention. She just brings out something in me that I didn’t even know existed. I’ve tangled with many, many women in my life but Hitomi demands my attention in a way that none of them so far have. Is this the magic of a true sexual rivalry? Have I found my soul rival, as they have been called? I’d never felt so alive as I competed sexually with Hitomi. I believe that answers that question.

“You two…” Stacy said as she looked down on us. We hadn’t even noticed her. “You really can’t focus on anything else when you’re around each other, can you?”

We ignored her as we kept grinding twats. She then grinned almost evilly. With incredible strength, she used her arms to pry us apart from each other, forcing us to break our kiss.

“Hey!” I protested.

“What are you…?!” Hitomi yelled.

She kept pushing us apart until we were forced to lay our backs on the matted floor but our cunts were still attached, perfectly 100% lip to lip. Stacy then licked her lips lustfully before diving into our joined muffs and going to town on them with her mouth, loudly slurping and moaning, wanting us to hear how much she enjoyed what she was doing.

“Aghhhh!!” Hitomi yelped.

“Shit!” I cursed.

Stacy deliberately sandwiched her tongue between our fused labias. She clearly wanted to taste as much of the two of us as possible. She rubbed her face into our pussies, showing how ravenous she was for us. She used her arms to hold each of us down and she was quite strong. We had no escape. We both pulled at Stacy’s long, thick hair in an attempt to get her under control but there was no stopping her. She was a woman possessed and she ate us like a starving predator.

“Fucking blonde bitch!” I cursed.

“Cunt-eating whore!” Hitomi cursed.

Stacy ignored us as she continued her feast. My pussy was on fire as I felt the textures of her tongue slide alongside it. The two of us were already pretty hot and bothered not just from our scissoring but also from fucking Stacy together just a bit ago. It would not be very long until the inevitable happened. Stacy likely planned this from the start, the conniving cunt. She then switched up her technique a little bit. She brought her mouth up towards the top of Hitomi and my pussies, where our clits were resting together against one another. She wrapped her lips around both tiny sex organs and focused the brunt of her oral assault on them.

“Aghhhh!!” We both yelped.

Her tongue dominated our clits mercilessly. Eventually, neither of us could stand anymore of this.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!!” I screamed.

“Uhhhhhhhh!!!!” Hitomi shrieked.

We both climaxed at precisely the same moment and we came like fountains. All over Stacy. Our feminine fluids burst out and splashed all over the blonde. In her face, in her hair, down her chest and towards her mammoth mammaries and she was loving every second of it.

“Oh, yeeeesssss…” She moaned sexually. “That’s it, bitches. Cum all over me. I want your juices everywhere.”

She pulled back as both finished blowing our load. We watched as she sensually rubbed our secretions all over herself. She shampooed it into her hair, massaged it into her breasts and rubbed it in her face, licking her fingers as she did so.

“Don’t you two look at me like that.” Stacy lectured us. “I’m a cumslut and proud. Sue me.”

The display was an erotic one, we had to admit. We were both utterly beside ourselves in our post orgasmic winding but it seemed that the blonde was still very much raring to go. This fight was not going our way at all and we both knew it. We managed to make Stacy cum only once so far and it required us both ganging up on her. Meanwhile, here she was giving herself a massage in our cum right in front of our faces. Hitomi and I were getting massacred by Stacy. She had even used the exact same psychological tactic against us that we used against Ai and Diwei. Using our rivalry to make us turn on one another. Were we both really so outclassed here? We had to change tactics and fast. I looked over at Hitomi and she nodded at me. She knew what we had to do. Focus the rest of our efforts on Stacy and then deal with each other afterwards. We regained our energy and composure and got ourselves up. Stacy grinned at us smugly.

“This would normally be the part where I go into some cliche monologue about how you both surely must realize that you can’t win.” Stacy said. “But this isn’t some action movie or anime fight. No true nympho would ever not want to see any fight through to the bitter end. So come on, girls…Show me a good time.”

“The best time of your slutty life.” Hitomi said with utmost determination.

“And since you love eating our pussies so much…” I said deviously. “I hope you enjoy getting your own pussy eaten too!”

And with that, I immediately charged into and tackled my blonde rival, causing us both to crash into the matted floor. I made it so that my face was directly in front of her pussy. I wasted absolutely no time in going to town on her with every possible inch of my mouth, lips and tongue, eating her out like I was on a mission. Which I was.

“Agh!” Stacy groaned. “You cunt-licking whore!”

She pulled my oil and sweat drenched orange locks. Hitomi had snuck up behind her and began licking the upper parts of Stacy, paying special attention to her pulsating, pink pleasure bud. Stacy grabbed Hitomi by her waist and pulled her towards her until she was able to go down on the raven Japanese beauty in retaliation. Stacy gave Hitomi’s thick, meaty ass cheeks a good squeeze to give herself leverage before diving into her muff. The sounds of three nymphomaniacs all munching and slurping on one another echoed throughout the entire room. Not to mention the sensual moaning and heated grunting. Stacy was clearly overwhelmed with two nympho tongues assaulting her wet folds at the same time. I just hope that Hitomi can last under her assault because Stacy eats pussy like nobody’s business.

“Mmmmmmmm…” We all moaned into the respective twat we were each devouring.

My and Hitomi’s mouths were covering every inch of Stacy’s lower lips. My tongue penetrated deep inside of her folds as I felt her juices smash into my taste buds like a tidal wave. Hitomi focused on her clit, kissing it, bobbing it, jabbing it with her tongue and doing just about everything that a mouth can do to a clit. This had to be having some kind of effect on the seemingly unstoppable blonde sex machine. However, I could tell that Hitomi was feeling the heat of Stacy’s own cunnilingus that she was being subjected to mercilessly. We had to act fast. I hated to admit it but I strongly doubted that I could stand against Stacy all by myself. Her cunt was delicious though. I can only imagine how many other nymphos’ pussies, hands, fingers and mouths have been where my and Hitomi’s mouths are at this very moment.

“You ravenous little skanks.” Stacy cursed with frenzied breathing before immediately resuming making a meal out of Hitomi.

“I love assaulting your clit, you blonde bimbo.” Hitomi shot back.

“And your folds taste absolutely divine.” I added.

We both got back to it. I jammed my index and middle finger straight through her lower folds. Hitomi joined me by jamming her own index and middle finger into what little openings she could find that weren’t already being fingered and/or eaten. We had to unleash everything on her.

“Aghhhh!!” Stacy groaned as she broke her cunnilingus of Hitomi again. “When I’m done with her, I’m coming for you, Jamie!”

I think my heart just skipped a beat. We had to either end this now or not give her any opportunity to escape as we kept our domination on. Hitomi wrapped her legs around Stacy’s head, which prompted Stacy to wrap her own legs around both my and Hitomi’s head, squeezing us both into her crotch.

We could tell by the subtle movements and vibrations of Stacy’s pussy that the blonde was getting close but I had a strong feeling that Hitomi was as well. No turning back now. We licked, sucked, tongued, fingered and even fisted with everything we had. Eventually, Stacy finally gave out.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!” She screamed as she climaxed.

Stacy erupted powerfully all over both of our faces. Her fluids seeped into our hair. However, I was right. Hitomi orgasmed herself almost immediately after.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” Hitomi shrieked as she came. Once again bursting all over Stacy’s face and hair.

Stacy grinned sadistically as she pushed Hitomi’s legs away and got up as all three of us hyperventilated. She looked at me like a wolf stalking its prey. She was clearly about to pounce on me but Hitomi surprised her by sliding behind her and prying open her limbs with her own limbs and holding her down.

“What the fuck?!” She yelled out in pure shock. “Get the fuck off of me!”

“Fuck her, Jamie!” Hitomi demanded. “Fuck her like you’ve never fucked any woman before!”

“Now you’re speaking my language, girlfriend.” I said proudly.

I approached Stacy, who was struggling to get free from Hitomi’s grip but she wasn’t going anywhere.

“Hold still, bitch.” I said to her. “You’re gonna get fucked like the common whore we all know you are and you’re gonna like it!”

“Do your worst, fire crotch.” She dared. “We all know how this fight will end. You two will be my fuckbitches. Accept the inevitable!”

“Shut her up already!” Hitomi demanded.

“I thought you’d never ask.” I said.

I then proceeded to line up my twat with Stacy’s and slid myself forward until our thighs finally locked and our pussies sealed together.

“Ugh!” Stacy groaned. “You fucking cunts!”

“You told us to not let our rivalry get the better of us and we took your advice.” I reminded her. “Now shut up and enjoy the ride!”

I proceeded to grind into her as if my very life depended on it. I felt my lower lips seal into the blonde’s as if they each had a mind of their own and were addicted to one another. I don’t blame them. I reached out and began groping, fondling, squeezing, pinching, prodding and manhandling Stacy’s succulent F cups as un-gently as possible. In the same way a biker or a football player or some other edgelord would paw at his girl. Hitomi would join me by pawing at her from behind. I grinned with satisfaction and sadism as I noticed that Stacy was finally beginning to feel the heat. Her eyes were shut tight and she was biting down on her bottom lip to stop herself from moaning out loud. After all the shit she put both of us through in this match and all the months I fawned over her voluptuous body, I’m not sorry to say that I was having the time of fucking and humiliating her.

“I wish you could see the look on her face right now, Tomi.” I said as I pumped into her.

“I’m sure I’ll get plenty more opportunities.” Hitomi said jokingly.

“When I get out of this…Agh!” Stacy grunted. “I’m going to fuck both of your hot, wet little cunts until they pop straight out of your big, bubbly asses!”

“Keep talking, slut.” I shot back.

I then gave Stacy a big, wet, passionate and oh so tongue filled kiss, practically raping her mouth with it as I had always longed to do. I felt her larger breasts mush into my own and our nipples grinding together along with our clits. I was truly in Heaven. Hitomi and I pulled her long, thick, honey blonde hair again as we both humped her mercilessly. I could feel the intoxicating heat from both of our pussies emanating into each other. I could only wonder how this looked from a spectator’s view. To see three masses of orangish red, blonde and black hair all thrashing together in this sandwich of female flesh. Watching a great fight is almost as good as participating in one after all. Stacy struggled to get free. She would jerk her head back and forth in a vain attempt to escape my raping of her mouth but I followed her everywhere. She wasn’t getting away from my domination.

“Mmmmmmmm!!” We moaned frantically into each other’s mouths as her tongue tried to wrestle mine back.

Her pulsating, pink pleasure bud felt amazing on mine. I never wanted this tribbing session to end but I knew that I had to put her in her place sooner or later. If I just wanted to fuck her endlessly, I could do that any other time, any other place. I came here to kick pussy and take names! I could tell by Stacy’s body language that she was getting close. Unfortunately, so was I. I had to be smart about this. Either that or just hope to God that she was by some miracle closer than I was. As pure luck would have it though, I’d end up being right. I broke our kiss with a spray of spit to hear Stacy scream out.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” She screamed like a banshee as she came.

“Ohhhhh, that’s it, bitch! Fill me up!” I moaned as she blew her load inside of me.

I then pulled myself off of the busty blonde, peeling our wet, sticky labias away from each other as Hitomi immediately went into action before Stacy had a chance to recover. As I got out of her way, the raven pushed Stacy forward to where she was on her hands and knees. Her massive mammaries flowed back and forth with her heavy breathing in a nearly hypnotic display. Hitomi got on her knees only and scutted towards her prey. I immediately knew where this was headed. I had my fun. Now it was Hitomi’s turn. The Japanese nympho reached out and grabbed Stacy’s long, thick, oil and sweat drenched blonde locks and yanked.

“Agh!” She groaned. “Goddamn fucking whore!”

“I’m about to fuck a whore, alright.” Hitomi shot back.

Hitomi then began fucking Stacy doggy style. Hard and fast. It was like something out of a porno. I grinned at the degrading display.

“Not so smug when you’re on the receiving end of doggy style instead of watching it, are you, blondie?” I asked sarcastically but Stacy was clearly too busy to answer that question.

“When I’m through with this slut…” Hitomi said. “I’m coming after your cunt next, fire crotch!”

“Just fuck her already so that I can fuck you and have both of your pussies all to myself.” I shot back.

Hitomi stuck out her tongue at me. If I was close enough, I would’ve happily sucked it off like a cock. Still, she took my advice and focused her attention back on fucking Stacy. The poor blonde looked utterly overwhelmed. Her tits bounced around and slapped together like water balloons in response to the sheer inertia from Hitomi’s humping. She was panting like a dog and moaning like a bitch in heat. The hair pulling forced her head back and I could hear the distinctive, fleshy sounds of Hitomi’s abdomen smacking hard against her thick, meaty ass cheeks. I could watch her get fucked like a common whore all day but I planned on joining in once my pussy cooled down enough to where I wouldn’t cum like a fire hydrant right off the bat. Well, maybe there was something I could do.

I crawled in front of Stacy, who glared at me fiercely. I stuck out my tongue before once again slamming it through her lips and into her mouth. Any contribution I could make to Stacy’s humiliation, I’d be ashamed to call myself a nympho not to take advantage of. I slithered my arms underneath the blonde’s torso and began fondling one of her bouncing, swaying F cups nice and roughly. Hitomi noticed what I was doing and decided to join in. While still brutally fucking Stacy from behind, she reached underneath the bouncy blonde and began groping the breast that I wasn’t. I can only imagine the humiliation and fury that Stacy was feeling as she was being pussy fucked from behind, tongued down and manhandled all at once by two women that she clearly looks down on.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!” Stacy screamed furiously into my mouth.

She began sucking on my tongue as each slam and hump from Hitomi’s dominant cunt made her squeal more and more. Eventually, it became clear to all of us that Stacy would soon buckle under all this sensual pressure. And almost immediately after that thought hit my mind, that is exactly what happened. I broke the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva between our mouths as she cried out in climax.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” She shrieked.

I looked at Hitomi, whose face contorted in glee and satisfaction as she no doubt felt the poor blonde’s cum splash across her own cunt. However, Hitomi had the common sense not to stop now. Stacy would never allow her opponents to show any sign of weakness, so the raven continued fucking her from behind.

“Ugh!” Stacy grunted. “Okay, you sluts wanna play hardball? We’ll play fucking hardball!”

Still on her hands and knees, Stacy gained a glare of determination as she shifted her weight directly backwards and into Hitomi before basically sitting her big, fat ass down on the Japanese beauty, effectively sitting on top of her and forcing her to the ground as the two were now in an L shaped position as Stacy began grinding away, reverse cowgirl style.

“Fuck!” Hitomi cursed. “You goddamn bitch!”

“You should be prepared for anything, Tomi.” Stacy lectured as she slid her pussy over her opponent’s.

“Ugh!” Hitomi groaned. “Jamie, what are you waiting for?! Fuck her!”

“But I can’t do it in anyway without fucking you too.” I argued.

“Just do it!” Hitomi ordered strongly.

Honestly, it made sense given that Hitomi was still my opponent too despite our unofficial alliance. What the Hell? I went over there and wrapped my arms around Stacy as I tribbed into her face to face while we both also tribbed Hitomi beneath the two of us.

“Aghhhhh!!” Hitomi screeched.

“You two have put up a better fight than I ever would have given you credit for.” Stacy admitted. “But experience outranks everything, as they say.”

“Experience can sometimes be beaten out by luck.” I argued as we fucked each other and Hitomi at the same time.

“Then come over here and try yours.” Stacy dared.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me closer into her. My E cups and her E cups compressed into one another as our pink nipples slid all over each other before finally digging deep into the other nympho’s areola.

“Kiss me, bitch.” I demanded.

Stacy did just that as our tongues did battle outside of our mouths. Hitomi yanked hard on Stacy’s hair, which forced her head back a little, so I had to follow until our mouths finally sealed together again. We made out ferociously and made no attempt whatsoever to control our saliva as it left our mouths, slithered down our jawlines and finally pooled into our joined cleavages. I knew that Hitomi was no doubt hot and bothered from dishing out that doggy style on Stacy, so she wasn’t going to last much longer. I had to make every act of foreplay count. I reached behind Stacy and palmed her ass, squeezing my fingers into the thick meat as I turned my hands back and forth as if I were turning dials clockwise and counterclockwise. Stacy did the exact same move to me, digging her fingers deep into my bubbly cheeks. I could feel all of our pussies sliding all over each other as I began to feel the extreme pleasure melt my brain, begging me to just give in but I pushed on.

“Fuuuuuccccckkkkk!!!!!” Hitomi screamed bloody murder as she suddenly came.

I felt her hot liquids spray my lower lips but the vast majority of it went straight up into Stacy’s cunt. I took advantage of her momentary distraction to force my pussy up against hers.

“Fuck!” She cursed before immediately starting to trib me back.

We went at each other on top of Hitomi relentlessly. Orange and blonde hair being yanked with both hands. Tits bashing together as our tongues did furious battle until eventually we drove each other to a strong mutual orgasm.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!!!” We shrieked into one another’s mouths as we came, soaking poor Hitomi’s twat with our hot juices.

We broke our kiss and huffed and puffed before Stacy pushed me away, making me fall on my ass as she turned around to see the exhausted Hitomi. She then bent down in front of her spread legs and began kneading her own tits together. I knew what she planned to do. Finish off Hitomi with a paizuri. With a rack like Stacy’s, I knew it would be devastating. I had to do something.

“Ahhhhh!!” Hitomi cried out as Stacy began tiddyfucking her.

“You could use a good massage after all that hard work.” She mocked.

“You fucking whore!” Hitomi cursed.

Stacy had her ass faced in my direction as I got behind her, spread her legs wide and began fucking her from behind.

“Ohhh!!” Stacy yelped. “You won’t stop me, red! Go ahead and try!”

“Gladly!” I said.

I yanked hard on Stacy’s long, thick, sweat and oil soaked blonde locks as she fucked Hitomi mercilessly. I pumped into her from behind as I would occasionally smack at her ass and watch her cheeks bounce around in response like fleshy gelatin molds. Stacy used her monumental F cups to cover and rub just about every visible inch of Hitomi’s pussy. Even from the angle I was watching this at, I could tell that it was devastatingly effective on my Japanese frenemy. Hitomi’s face was red as a beet and contorted with pleasure and overwhelming exhaustion. I was sure that if she came just one more time, it would take her out of the fight entirely. I had to make what I was doing right now count but at the same time, I couldn’t risk tiring myself out too much. What a conundrum. I continued to hump and fuck Stacy from behind as she continued to tiddyfuck Hitomi.

“I love the feeling of my tits being covered in your pussy juice.” Stacy teased. “But now I want to be covered in it a lot more.”

Hitomi was panting so heavily she couldn’t respond. I could just barely see Stacy shift her nipples to where they aligned to the left and right of Hitomi’s clit. Stacy then deliberately rubbed her milk buds into the raven’s pulsating, pink pleasure bud with everything she had.

“Shit!” Hitomi cursed as she was nipple fucked.

I’d be lying if I said the view wasn’t a hot one.

“Come on, bitch.” Stacy said. “I want your cum all over me. My tits, my face, my mouth, my hair. Leave none of it unsplashed!”

“Agh! Ugh! Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!” Hitomi shrieked as she finally climaxed.

Stacy got her wish and then some. Hitomi blew her load all over the blonde. In her open mouth, in her face, in her hair and all over her bulging jubblies. At that exact moment however, both Stacy and I had managed to drive one another to our own orgasms.

“Aghhhhh!!!!” I screamed.

“Ohhhhhh!!!!” Stacy yelped.

We climaxed all over each other as our fluids coalesced before we fell back, huffing and puffing. Hitomi was out cold and I was running on fumes myself but I knew Stacy wasn’t doing so hot either. I had to end this. Now or never. We got up and flipped our sweaty, oily hair out of our faces and stared each other down before Stacy pulled me into her to give me a passionate kiss. This particular kiss reminded me of exactly why I loved kissing women. You never know what the tone of the kiss will be. Will it be her attempt to intimidate you? Challenge you? Dare you to fight on? Will it be just a mindless, lustful kiss done for pure enjoyment? Does she just like the taste of your spit? Does she want to be closer and more intimate with you? Is it her way of expressing gratitude for a great fight? All of the above? None of the above? Regardless, I kissed back. I felt everything I just described all in one makeout session. Hitomi and Stacy honestly were the two best kissers I knew. I couldn’t possibly pick between them. I tasted Hitomi’s juices in Stacy’s mouth before she broke the kiss in a spray of spit and cum. We panted as we looked at each other.

“I got to taste Hitomi but not you.” Stacy said past heavy breathing. “I think we both know how to finish this, slut.”

“I could not agree more.” I said.

We got on the floor and into a nice horizontal 69 position before we went to town on each other. The rest of the fight was a blur for me as I fell into a sexual haze. All I really remember was the sounds of frenzied slurping, moaning and licking and of course, incredible, seemingly endless pleasure while the delicious taste of Stacy’s cunt filled my slutty, thirsty mouth. She had the best tasting pussy I’d ever eaten and I’ve eaten a lot of them. I remember clit sucking and nibbling, fingering, fisting, hair pulling from our awkward positions, cuming all over each other multiple times, which a cumslut like Stacy no doubt loved…You get the picture. Eventually though, I blacked out. My animal instinct had taken over and I was devouring my rival on autopilot. The next thing I remember was waking up to Hitomi’s beautiful face as my body felt weak and weary.

“We lost.” Hitomi said shamefully. The realization hit me like a brick.

“Yeah…” I said. “I guess we did…but it was a great fight.”

“Best fight I’ve ever had.” Hitomi said with a smile.

“I’m glad you two had a good time.” Stacy said as she stood over us. “Because you’re gonna spend the next three months as my sex dolls.”

We rolled our eyes at her.

“I will give credit where credit is due, though.” Stacy said. “I haven’t had such a stimulating match in years.”

We got up and stretched. All three of us were a mess. We were covered from head to toe in oil, sweat and cum. Our hair was disheveled and made us look like we were about to turn into werewolves.

“Three more months.” Hitomi said. “And then I have to go back to Japan.”

As if my mood couldn’t get any lower.

“Yeah…” I said somberly. “And Stacy and I have to go back to the US.”

“Better make the best of it then.” Hitomi said.

“Absolutely.” I agreed.

“How touching.” Stacy said sarcastically. “Now, let’s go to the showers and get ourselves and each other cleaned up. All at the same time.”

“That sounds nice.” I said.

“Oh and one more thing.” Stacy said. “Let’s establish some rules for my victory prize. You two will obey my every sexual whim. No matter what. You will not do anything unless I say so. If I kiss you, you can’t even kiss me back without my say-so. Understood?”

We both sighed. She won and we both planned on being just as strict had either of us win anyway. Never make bets you’re not prepared to lose.

“Understood.” Hitomi answered for both of us.

“And one last thing.” Stacy said seductively. “Since we’re all worn out and that was a great fight, I’ll go easy on you two for tonight…But starting tomorrow…”

Stacy then grinned evilly and made a motion with her hands of tying and snapping a belt around her wrists. We both gulped. This was going to be a long three months but at least I won’t be alone in my degradation.

“Now let’s scrub each other down.” Stacy said as we followed her.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Licensed to Fuck: Part 6

Hot !
    My personal taste is not for thresomes of any kind, the third person confuses me !! LOL Each with his taste !
    However I admit that these three were a hot trio and their mating had some hot instants .
    As a "first timer" though (I like more to read the first time two women make out together) I liked more some instants of Stacy-Hitomi and Stasy-Jamie. Especially their tribbing scenes.
    (I do not talk about Jamie-Hitomi, they had made out for first time in a previous chapter)
    To close that praising, I have to add that I particularly enjoyed some trash talking lines ! Some of them were witty or hot !
    I am a big fan of trash talking while fucking and i really enjoyed these lines.

To avoid any misunderstanding, because sometimes I speak about my personal taste :
    This is not criticism. I know that this story is not a commission story, written to fulfil my taste.
    It is written according to my friend Yuri's taste, first of all, then for all of us.
    All the readers here do not share the same taste. However, thanks to Yuri, each of us may find something he likes, in almost every chapter.
    Some chapters are closer to the taste of some of us, some other chapters are better for other readers.
    It is expected.

Now... Let's go for chapter 7 !!
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; March 13th, 2024 at 12:35 PM.