Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Help Identifying Story

Hi All!

I have a story that I've been trying to track down for a while now based solely on a single scene that I remember from it, and I'm hoping someone else here remembers it.

I know that it's a similar story to "Pose Down" by Morton, and it involves two models who are competing, and at some point they find themselves in their own competition between them, arguing over who has the nicer ass. This leads to a scene where the two of them take turns closely examining one another's asses, making dismissive comments as they do so, groping and taking turns biting one another as they check each other out.

A little light on the jumping off point for which story it could possibly be, but I've always been interested in seeing the rest of that scene from the way that scene itself was written. It does have a bit of a Morton vibe, though.

Junior Hostboard Member Austin315's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Help Identifying Story

Could be "Survival of the fittest" by Michael Petri on Amazon. JB57 introduced me to his writings, and yes, very similar to Morton. So that could possibly be it.