Chapter 1

Rosie checked the missile shield. The shape of the large antiballistic missile was so phallic, Rosie thought to himself. Rosie watched Ronnie who was working on the ground. Ronnie had her top off. Her breasts jutted out through the brassiere. There was sweat all over her shoulder and her half-exposed breasts. Watching Ronnie got Rosie’s nipples hard. It irritated her, how despite spending so many years together, she was still aroused by the mere sight of Ronnie.

"Everything OK with the shield?", Ronnie called from the ground below.

"Yes", Rosie shouted down to Ronnie.

Ronnie looked up from the ground towards where Rosie sat beside the missile. The women eyed each other irritably.

"Then why don't you move your ass off that damn missile so that we can lock up and go back to the quarters?" Ronnie shouted angrily.

"Stop snapping at me you mean bitch", said Rosie as she got off the hull, snapped the hatch shut and climbed down the steel staircase to the ground.

Ronnie had put her uniform back on. She stood there with a ratty expression on her face, her jersey was drenched with sweat, and it clung to her boobs, despite her brassiere.

"Who you calling a bitch, Rosie?", said Ronnie threateningly.

"Hey, you wanna a bit of a tussle? Just wait till we reach the quarters", said Rosie leering at Ronnie.

The women glared at each other. Rosie looked away. They shut down the hangar and walked towards their quarters. It was a hot day. Every day was a hot day out in the desert.

As they walked towards their quarters, the red sun beat down on their short haired heads. The women cut each other’s hair, shaved each other’s armpits, and trimmed each other’s pubic hair. There was nobody else to do all this for them. They could not do without each other.

Despite their animosity, their fingers were tightly entwined, their nailed digging sharply into each other’s fingers as they walked. They held hands as if they wanted to break each other’s hands.

The terrain they walked on was yellow and barren with Joshua trees scattered here and there. The sun was unassailable like a relentless stalker.

The women were sweating. The heat was driving both of them up the wall. But it wasn't just the heat.

Rosie and Ronnie had been stationed at this secret missile base in the Mojave Desert for three years now. Three years without leave. Three years without outside human contact. Three years without a man.

Two women thrown together at this base in the middle of nowhere, in service of the motherland. They were both tasked with maintaining the missile base which hardly anyone knew existed. Their shared expertise was crucial. It was like they were tied together.

Their quarters was a one bedroom fully air-conditioned affair with a little living room and a small kitchen. A couple of Joshua trees stood on either side of the quarters and there was a little lawn in the front yard.

Once they were inside the air-conditioned quarters the women were more cordial to each other. The air-conditioner seemed to cool their tempers.

"So, when you getting married, Ronnie? Any news from some of the men you write to?", asked Rosie as she returned from the kitchen with two cold beers. She gave one to Ronnie.

"Who knows Rosie? It ain’t easy for a woman in her forties stuck in this dead-end job out in the middle of nowhere. No man wants to marry me", said Ronnie with a sigh, taking the beer from Rosie.

An air of desperate comradeship filled the air between the two women. Both of them were failures in the sexual realm. Both women unmarried and in their mid-forties. When they had first met each other, they were both fleshy and full-bodied women. Now they were both lean and muscular. Years in the army had made both women look a bit manly with wiry and muscular bodies and short cropped hair.

Rosie took off her jersey and threw it on the floor. Ronnie eyed her colleague’s body as she opened her beer. Rosies taut boobs and slim torso were still attractive even though she was in her forties. They were so similar physically. Almost like twins. Rosie took off her brassiere and threw it onto the carpet.

Ronnie also took off her jersey and her brasserie. The two women sipped their beers, bare chested on comfy chairs facing each other. It was an ordinary room. A couple of chairs, a large sofa, a teapoy and a TV placed on a cupboard filled with mechanical books.

"Any luck with the marriage thing Rosie?", asked Ronnie taking a long sip of her beer.

"Naaa! Looks like I'm stuck here with you Ronnie. No man in Texas wants to marry me. They never write back when they see my photograph. Guess they don’t dig women who look muscular", said Rosie, trying hard to hide the sadness in her voice.

The women smirked. They were united by sexual failure.

"Maybe we are not too bad off Rosie. We got each other. Sure, we’re at each other's throats all the time. But we ain't got nobody else", said Ronnie.

"Yeah, would have been ok if you looked like fucking Jane Russell or something. But you're now built like a lightweight body builder", said Rosie, rather mean spiritedly.

"Now there's no need for that kind of talk, Rosie. Just look at yourself in the mirror once in a while. You're just as slim and muscular and manly looking as me and you seem to have a genetic inferiority complex", said Ronnie matching Rosies meanness.

Ronnie was right. They had once been fleshy full-bodied women when they shared a husband. Now years as spinsters had made them look more dykie. They even wore their hair short. They had both heard stories about army women who were straight when they joined the army but had turned into lesbians after years in service.

"Don't you go bad mouthing me now, Ronnie", said Rosie angrily.

It was normal for the two women to bark at each other using their bodies as bait.

"I fucked your husband, and he liked it," said Ronnie.

Rosie stood up angrily.

"Well, you couldn’t give him a kid, and neither could I and that is why he fucked off", said Rosie in a desperate voice.

Ronnie also stood up and faced Rosie.

Both women tore off their panties and stood naked, facing each other. This was a daily evening ritual for both women. There was nothing else to do. Their pussies were wet already with all the dirty talk. Talking about the husband they had once shared made both women angry and horny.

They charged at each other and embraced in a bear hug. Their dirty sweaty wiry white bodies came together. Taut breasts crashed into one another.

While they tried to crush each other even as they blew hot beer breaths into each other's mouths, the real action was taking place with their groins.

Wet pussies humped against each other. The women cried out lustily as their pussies met. A moment later they transferred their hands onto each other's buttocks.

They looked down at their jostling pussies. Both were hairy and wet in the amber light of the living room. The lengths of their bushes were eerily similar.

"That's one ugly pussy you got there Rosie. I need to give you a shave more often", said Ronnie as she thrusted her pussy against Rosies.

"Look who's talking. Your cxnt is drier than the Mojave", said Rosie thrusting her pussy with equal vigour.

The jostling of pussies wasn't enough to satisfy the sexual hunger of both women. Ronnie grabbed Rosies pussy hair. Rosie grabbed Ronnies pussy hair.

"Take this to the bedroom, Rosie?", asked Ronnie eagerly.

"Yes Ronnie", said Rosie, barely able to talk amid their desperate sexual frenzy.

The women led each other, firm grips over each other’s pussy hair, to the bedroom. A plain room with a large bed and a cupboard.

Ronnie pushed Rosie onto the bed and jumped in on top of her.

The women began a mutual finger fuck even as their mouths locked in a furious and competitive kiss.

"Hey Rosie, if you ever find a man, which is unlikely, would you hand him over to me for one night?", asked Ronnie playfully as she rubbed Rosies pussy vigorously. Ronnie still took a sadistic pleasure about the fact that she has slept with Rosie’s husband.

"I'll storm your bedroom on your first night and mount our husband’s cock you sneaky cxnt", said Rosie as she pleasured Ronnies pussy.

The women got really close together, blowing hot breaths into each other’s faces, breasts jousting as they rubbed at each other's pussies in a mutual competitive finger fuck.

"Let's see how long you can hold on, you bitch", said Ronnie.

The women moaned lustily as they really got it on. Rosie placed her legs over Ronnies, and they interlocked legs.

Ronnie kept playing at the tip of Rosies pussy. She knew that really got Rosie off.

Rosie kept stroking the innards of Ronnies pussy which she knew was what drove Ronnie nuts.

They had been together for so long. They knew everything about each other. Especially each other’s pussies.

The women moaned and trash talked as they continued the mutual finger-fuck.

"Break!", Rosie cried out.

They let go of each other’s pussies and interlocked fingers. They did this routinely. Escalate the sexual frenzy to a certain level and then give each other a break. That way, they could fuck each other all night.

"When I mounted our husband’s penis, he would moan out like no other woman had ever mounted him", said Ronnie challengingly.

They lay side by side with their fingers interlocked.

"I took him back. I had my way with my husband. Between the two of us, I was the last one to mount our husband", countered Rosie.

Ronnie grabbed Rosies pussy and began to pleasure it. Rosie matched the move. They were at it again. Their mouths locked together once again in an intense kiss.

They moaned and drove each other to a frenzy with their fingers working on each other’s pussies. Ronnie kept working at the tip of Rosie’s pussy and just when she thought she would make Rosie come, she felt Rosie stroking at her innards which made her ejaculate at the same time as Rosie.

When their pussies began to fire cum, the women directed the firing onto each other's pussies and groins, covering the other woman's groin with her own cum.

When it was all done, the women held each other’s naked sweaty bodies, in a temporary declaration of peace. But Rosie wondered how she could have let Ronnie sleep with her husband. Ronnie wondered how she could have let Rosie mount their husband after she was done with him. The women went to sleep thinking these combative thoughts as they held each other.

In the morning, Ronnie woke up first and pushed Rosie off her. Her pubic hair was matted with Rosies cum. She took a sniff of Rosie’s armpit. She liked to do that every morning. She went into the shower and had turned on the shower when Rosie grabbed her from behind. She had crept up on her.

The women grappled in the small space of the shower with Rosie refusing to let go of the iron grip on Ronnie. Rosies pussy jostled against Ronnies buttocks and began to get wet. Ronnie slammed her butt against Rosies pussy. Rosie let out a cry and the pause gave Ronnie the opportunity to turn around.

The women quickly grabbed each other in a full mutual embrace. They stood stomach to stomach, taut breasts rubbing, wet pussies jostling and toes touching.

They enjoyed the touch of skin against skin, with the water from the shower pouring down on their united mass of flesh. Naked flesh to naked flesh.

"We are so well-matched Ronnie", said Rosie rather sedately.

"Yeah. I have always wondered about it. How can we be so evenly matched?", asked Ronnie aggressively.

The women looked into each other eyes. It was as if they could look into each other's souls. They knew they were knotted together. Probably stuck here for life with only each other for company.

The realization made them both angry, and they thrust their pussies against each other.

Chapter 2

After their sexfight in the shower, they dressed up in matching blue engineer jerseys and walked to the hangar, fingers tightly entwined. They carried corned beef and pineapple syrup in cans with them. There was maintenance work to be done at the missile launch pad.

Thick pinyon pines and cottonwoods hid the hangar from the naked eye and the large mountains, and the hostile terrain prevented anyone approaching the place on foot.

It was a hot day, and the women began to argue as they worked.

"Our husband was so happy when I mounted him. He loved to fuck me all the time. He couldn’t get enough of my body, Rosie."

"I was his first wife. I mounted him first. I mounted his last. His cock was handed over to you on a platter by the army. Otherwise, he wouldn’t even look in your direction, Ronnie."

And so it went, back and forth, neither frustrated and desperate woman giving an inch.

The banter was interrupted by the arrival of the messenger pigeon. The government avoided sending helicopters to the women because they did not want enemy technologies to detect landings. The copters only dropped down supplies for the two women, every week and hadn't landed in three years since they had been dropped off at the base.

The pigeon flew low into the hangar and dropped off a thick envelope and flew away as swiftly as it had flown in, as if it wanted nothing to do with the two angry females.

Ronnie grabbed the envelop from the hangar floor and opened it. Rosie who was sitting on the missile head walked down the steel stairs towards Ronnie. Rosie leant on Ronnie’s shoulder as Ronnie opened the letter.

The women read the contents of the letter, which was from army headquarters, together.

"Dear Rosie and Ronnie,

Hope this letter finds you both in good health. Headquarters have reviewed your leave applications which you sent through the messenger pigeon. Unfortunately, we cannot grant you women leave. You are the most experienced technicians and are irreplaceable at this point.

However, we understand that as women you both have needs and ambitions in life like starting a family. A family is something all women aspire to. We understand that you have been unable to find men/women as partners for life. In this rare situation, we decided to take proactive action and have found a woman for both of you to accept as wife. This letter is an order that you both accept the woman who will arrive at the missile base in a week's time as your wife. This has been decided at the highest level and cannot be contested. You are to share a woman as your wife for the rest of your lives. This way, we can keep you two from separating and going your own ways. Your unique shared expertise is of great value to us at the missile base. What better way to keep two lesbian women (which you both are) tied to each other than to marry them off to the same woman? We have attached a few photographs which the woman/your future wife wanted us to share with her two female partners."

Regards,
Major Christine Hardy
Special Headquarters

Ronnie let out a sigh. Rosie finished reading the letter and whistled.

Along with the letter were three colour photographs of a rather plump rotund and well-endowed woman. In the first photograph, she was in a backyard garden wearing a tight short which showed off her fleshy thighs and legs. The second one was a close up where she showed off a bit of her cleavage through a small blouse. The third and the most tantalizing one was one in which she stood in a bikini on a beach. The bikini was barely able to contain all the milky white flesh on the woman’s body.

Rosie and Ronnie gulped as they looked at the photographs. Both women felt their pussies getting wet.

Chapter 3

Ronnie brought out some whiskey for the momentous occasion. Afterall, she and Rosie, two women in their forties were finally getting a partner – a wife. Arranged for them by the army. It called for a celebration.

The light was dim in the living room. The women sat facing each other in their chairs, nursing their whiskies, which hardly doused the fires that raged inside them both as they contemplated their shared future.

The women sipped the whiskey. There was nothing else to do. The dim light lent a noir film aura to their plight.

"They fucked us Ronniekins. They fucked us both real good. Boy, the army worked real hard to keep us together", Rosie always called her Ronniekins instead of Ronnie when she was stressed out.

"Yeah Rosie, what can I say? This is devastating. What a thing to inflict on two women. A wife for Rosie and Ronnie! Jeez!" Ronnie always said jeez, when she was nervous, thought Rosie.

"So how we going to deal with this Ronniekins?", asked Rosie, very seriously.

"Well, we're going to have to make some decisions", said Ronnie pensively. There was no way she was going to share a woman with Rosie.

"What do you mean decisions? We’re going to live together in the same house and take turns humping her", said Rosie.

"It's beneath me to share a wife with you Rosie", said Ronnie seriously.

"Oh, you're going to bring all that history that we have with our husband ….. all that shit into this? Sure, be my guest Ronnie. What do you want? The two of us to fight to death? You know how equally matched we are. We’re going to end up killing each other. Our wife will land and find two dead bodies waiting for her. Even if you sneak up on me while I'm sleeping and cut my neck, you'll just end up in jail you daft cxnt", said Rosie, going on a little rant.

She was right, thought Ronnie.

"Here's the deal Ronnie. You can have first go at her. You take her to bed the day she arrives. I'll take her to bed the next day. Deal?", said Rosie matter of factly.

Ronnie relaxed and raised her glass and the two women clicked glasses.

The drinks kept flowing as the two warrior women half celebrated and half lamented that they were going to be married to the same woman.

"We don't know our wife's name, Rosie," said Ronnie.

"Damn! That's right. What the hell is she called?"

"Who the hell knows?"

"Frankly, she is a nice piece of ass Ronnie. Damn fine woman! Full bodied. Nice tits. Milky skin," said Rosie lasciviously.

The mention of their soon to be arriving wife got both women going.

"Who is she going to like? You or me?", asked Ronnie.

"She will fall in love with the woman who satisfies her better", said Rosie.

"We’re locked in a sexual rivalry. Yet again."

"You can say that again."

They were drunk and delirious now. Both of them were spoiling for a fight.

"Why don't we head to the bedroom and settle this?", said Ronnie.

The women walked to the bedroom, took off their clothes and jumped into bed naked.

They embraced and interlocked legs immediately. They lay sprawled together enjoying the rub of skin against skin, blowing hot whiskey breaths into each other’s faces. Rubbing each other’s bare backs.

The air was filled with gasps of their mutual desperation and failure.

Then slowly their competitive instincts kicked in. Pussies and breasts began to joust.

Hands moved to each other's pussies, and they began to trash talk.

"I could teach you a thing about how to satisfy a woman in bed, Rosie. You are a bit of a rookie", said Ronnie as she aggressively worked on the tip of Rosies pussy.

"I have no doubt she will like me better in bed than you," countered Rosie as she roughly tickled the outer wall of Ronnies pussy.

"I have more juice than you, Rosie. I slept with your husband", said Ronnie.

"You can keep your juice, my pussy actually works unlike yours", said Rosie.

The women were aggressive now, really pleasuring each other in this mutual finger-fuck.

They butted heads like two bulls and snarled like two dogs in heat. They kissed each other hungrily.

The bed shook with their sexual frenzy. There was an added edginess and roughness to their mutual finger-fuck now that there was a woman between them.

They stared angrily into each other’s eyes. Neither woman harboured any illusion. They were hopelessly tied together for the rest of their lives. For the second time in their lives.

When they both finally came, their pussies exploded like volcanoes, in orgasms neither woman had ever experienced. They sprayed cum all over each other’s groins and the bedsheet.

The deed done, the weary drunk women went to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, the two women were soaping and washing each other's sore pussies in the shower.

"You know what just occurred to me Ronnie?", said Rosie as she lathered Ronnies pubic hair which was matted with her cum and pussy sweat.

"Shoot Rosie," said Ronnie as she lathered Rosies pubic hair which was matted with her cum and pussy sweat.

"We can't go on mutually finger-fucking off and sexfighting and drinking like the old days. We need to prepare for when our wife arrives! Damn! We need to save all the energy for her."

"What do you suggest Rosie?"

"I say we go on a finger-fuck, sexfight and drinking fast. For the next six days until our wife arrives."

"Damn! But what will we do in the evenings then?"

"It's just for six days you horny goat!"

"Let's hump each other one more time before we begin our fast."

"Allright, you degenerate. One last time!"

They grabbed each other's buttocks and started rubbing up and down each other’s pussies while occasionally jostling with their pussies.

Then hands were thrown around each other as the two women bear hugged in the narrow space of the shower. The water splashed on their interlocked bodies. They rubbed noses as they stood forehead to forehead, breast to breast and toe to toe.

Water splashed over the rubbing and jostling pussies which aroused the women further. Hands rubbed their wet bare backs and occasionally grabbed each other’s buttocks as they made love lustily.

It did not take them too long to come all over each other. They proceeded to wash each other's groins of the other's cum.

Chapter 4

At work, the women were mean and vicious. The lack of sex and alcohol was making both women angry and edgy. Their history when they had shared a husband and now the impending rivalry over their shared wife kept the women nasty and short tempered towards each other.

But there were also moments of comradeship.

"I can't wait to get my hands on her Rosie. Thanks for giving me the first chance."

"Think nothing of it Ronnie. What are friends for? My wife is your wife. Everything here belongs to the two of us."

Then the day arrived. The messenger pigeon had flown in with a message saying that their wife would be dropped off in a helicopter the following day at 6 pm in the evening.

That day, the women finished work early, showered, put on fresh dresses and walked out to where the helicopter dropped off their supplies.

It was a hot evening and the women stood there, fingers entwined, waiting for the arrival of their wife.

They began to sweat.

"So, all ready to get laid tonight, Ronnie?"

"Ha! I've mowed a few lawns if you know what I mean, Rosie."

"Hope you know how it's done Ronnie."

"I do Rosie. I could give you a tutorial one day."

The women taunted and bantered with each other like that. Then they heard the faint sound of the copter. It appeared suddenly in the sky and began to descend.

Rosie and Ronnie licked their lips like two bitches about to be thrown a bone.

After descending for a few moments, the copter hovered in the sky. The helicopter hatch opened, and a figure jumped out.

Rosie and Ronnie gulped.

"Holy mackerel", Ronnie shouted out.

A parachute bloomed around the falling figure. A wind blew out suddenly carried the figure towards them.

"Damn! That's our wife", yelled Rosie.

The wind had gotten strong now and the figure was hurtling towards them swiftly.

It was her allright. Their wife in the photo. They could see her clearly now. Then the wind grew stronger, and the figure was thrown towards them.

Their wife landed on the two women and they both grabbed at her to arrest her fall. They were treated to a mass of white flesh as she fell on top of them and the three of them went down in a heap and were enveloped by the parachute.

A fat thigh hit Rosie pleasantly across her face. Ronnie was treated to her well shampooed hair that smelled of strawberry milkshake which she had loved as a kid.

The three of them got back on their feet and out of the parachute. They checked each other out. Rosie and Ronnie eyed their newly arrived wife. The newly arrived wife eyed her new keepers.

"Howdy!", said the woman. Her large face was flushed read. There were dimples when she smiled. She wore a red sweater and a rather short skirt that was only upto her lower knees. She had on white sneakers. She was as fleshy as she looked in the photos. She had a large rucksack on her back which she carried with ease.

Rosie and Ronnie stuttered out their greetings as they eyed the newly arrived woman.

"It’s so nice to finally get here. I've heard so much about you ladies", the woman blurted out excitedly.

"Really?", asked Ronnie.

"Nice to have you here", said Rosie uncertainly.

"Awww! I guess you ladies are feeling shy. Why don't we all go inside? I need to get this bag off my back."

They walked into the quarters. She dropped her bag against the chair in the living room and looked around.

"Ahhh! Nice to be in an airconditioned room. Haven't had that in a while. You guys got something to drink?"

"We got beer and whiskey," said Ronnie who had regained some composure.

"A cold beer would be nice", she said, her bosom heaving.

Ronnie went to get the beer from the fridge in the kitchen. Rosie fidgeted around, not knowing what to say.

The newly arrived woman took the beer gratefully from Ronnie as if she had just flown out of a prohibited zone. She broke the top and took a large gulp.

"Hey, we were wondering what your name was. It wasn’t in the letter that headquarters sent us", said Rosie, finally finding her voice.

" Haaaah! Imagine not knowing the name of the woman who has been picked to be your wife. Well ladies, you are about to get acquainted with Fleshie. Fleshie Malcolmson! That is F-L-E-S-H-I-E and not F-L-E-S-H-Y", the woman said excitedly.

"Fleshie? As in a lot of flesh", asked Ronnie.

"You heard that right. Fleshie”, the woman said, pushing her breasts up at them both.

"What kind of name is that?", asked Rosie surprised.

"My parents named me that on account of what a big fleshy girl I was. They had to get me new clothes every year when I was a teenager because I kept growing. Anyway, what kind of names are Rosie and Ronnie. There are thousands of Rosies and Ronnies in America but only one Fleshie" Fleshie laughed heartily and took another sip of beer.

They all laughed together.

"We made some corn beef sandwiches and a pineapple in sugar syrup for you", said Ronnie, sounding like a waiter at a hotel, thought Rosie.

"I am famished! Why don't we eat? And I'll have another beer!", said Fleshie.

Ronnie went into the kitchen and brought another beer for Fleshie. She wolfed down five corn beef sandwiches on her own and most of the pineapple in syrup.

The women watched her eagerly occasionally glancing at each other.

Rosie regretted conceding first night conjugal rights to Ronnie. She wanted so badly to get her hands on this charming and gregarious woman.

"So, what are our plans for the evening?", Fleshie asked suggestively.

Before Rosie could talk, Ronnie barged in.

"We have decided between ourselves that I will have first night conjugal rights over you. Rosie here will have second night conjugal rights over you", said Ronnie, establishing control over the situation.

"Well well ..... I was hoping we could have a bit of a threesome. Won't Rosie here feel lonely and left out?", Fleshie said in a kind and seductive voice.

"I am afraid I cannot permit that. This has been decided", said Ronnie authoritatively.

"Can't she at least watch?", Fleshie looked at Rosie flirtatiously. Rosie looked on hopefully.

"No! Tonight, I have rights over you. It's been decided ", said Ronnie.

"Well ok then. I'll head to the room and shower. We can go to bed in an hour", said Fleshie, suddenly very official and militaristic. She picked up her rucksack and whispered "Thanks for the meal, ladies. It was splendid,” as she went into the room.

"OK Rosie. I will take over from here. You can spend the night on the living room sofa”, said Ronnie. In her authoritative bitchy voice, thought Rosie.

“Well, have fun Ronnie”, said Rosie rather desolately. She fixed Ronnie with a really menacing stare as the sexual jealousy swelled up inside her.

“Why you looking at me like that Rosie?”

“Well, I just didn’t like the authoritative tone you took in front of Fleshie. What the hell did you mean you could not permit a threesome?”, said Rosie, fuming.

“Now now, Rosie. Get your scrawny ass into the living room, before I whoop your ass, girl.”

Now the two sexual rivals eyed each other menacingly.

Rosie threw herself at Ronnie and Ronnie greeted her in a bearhug. Their taut breasts jostled. The women struggled against each other in the dining room as they tried to subdue each other. Looks of pure hatred and jealousy graced their faces.

“Rosie, I request you to behave like an army woman. Maintain decorum and go into the living room”, said Ronnie, in a slightly pleading tone, a distinct change from her firm demeanour in front of Fleshie.

“Well, that’s better Ronnie. Don’t you get all soused up playing conqueror here”, said Rosie, calming down when she saw that Ronnie did not want a fight.

The two women eyed each other, neither woman looking away and then Rosie walked out of the room and into the living room.

She laid on the sofa which barely fit her body. The air-conditioning soothed her nerves a little. But she cursed at himself for conceding Fleshie to Ronnie on the first night. What would Fleshie think about it? Would she think she was the lesser woman? Would conjugal rights on the first night give Ronnie control over this triangular marriage? Rosie slipped into an uneasy sleep after all these thoughts kept her awake for a long time.

Chapter 5

In the morning, Rosie awoke early and made herself a coffee. She opened the back door and stepped out into the early morning Mojave coolness. While she sipped her coffee, she stared at the large mountains in the distance, that cut them off from the rest of the world. It was like a stark picture out of an old John Ford Western. There were a few solo Joshua trees standing far away, like little dwarves, each one its own island. The mountains towered over them.

She and Ronnie rarely came out here, always preferring to get drunk and indulge in their revelries in the evenings and fighting with each while hungover in the mornings.

Rosie heard a noise behind her in the kitchen. When she turned around, Fleshie had already walked through the backdoor and was beside her. She caught a whiff of her fresh smell – classy expensive perfume. She had on a denim short and lose top that hung unkemptly over her large tits. Rosie looked down into her Fleshie’s dimpled smiling face and she could control herself no longer.

Rosie threw her arms around her in a tight bear hug. The first time she had ever hugged another woman apart from Ronnie. It was nice to feel her fleshiness in her hands. She slowly ran her hands down to her butt when Ronnie appeared at the door.

“Hey Rosie. Need to get some things checked at the hangar. Mind getting dressed?”, Ronnie did not sound too adamant or anything. It was a request.

“Ok sure, Ronnie”, said Rosie turning her attention back to Fleshie.

Ronnie watched the two of them, seething a little and then left.

Rosie couldn’t keep her hands off Fleshie. She was all over her.

“Now now, Rosie. Why don’t we wait till the evening?”, chided Fleshie charmingly.

But Rosie took a few more minutes groping and feeling her up then Fleshie pushed her off they walked into the quarters.

Ronnie was already dressed to go. She did not look at Rosie or Fleshie.

Rosie bathed by herself after a long time. She couldn’t remember the last time she had bathed alone. It felt strange. Bathing with Ronnie had always given her a sense of solidarity with Ronnie. A sort of a bonding.

After she dressed and came out, Fleshie had sandwiches and a flask of coffee ready for them to take to work. Ronnie was already outside. Rosie wondered what was eating the bitch.

Fleshie came out barefoot and laid a kiss on both their cheeks and when they walked out, she hung by the door waving at them and they turned and waved back to their new wife.

The two women did not exchange a word until they reached the hangar. Then Ronnie came steaming in.

“Hey Rosie, what were you doing getting your hands all over Fleshie like that?”

“What do you mean Ronnie?”

“You cxnt, I had conjugal rights over her the first night.”

“Well, I hugged Fleshie in the morning today.”

“That doesn’t matter.”

“What do you mean it doesn’t matter? All we had agreed upon was that you have rights over her on the first night. First night means first night, it does not include first morning. This is not like a free breakfast buffet. Understood?”

“Hey! You had no right to touch her!”

“Says who? You don’t decide the rules here.”

The women faced each other.

“You wanna go Rosie?”

“I am ready if you wanna go Ronnie.”

The women threw themselves at each other and immediately fell together in a heap on the ground with their bodies locked together like two lovers. They rolled around like a couple of teenagers, neither woman able to establish any sort of supremacy over the other. Desperate cries escaped them as they fought each other.

They yelled into each other’s faces as they once again realized that they would be unable to beat each other with their bare hands.

“You’ve had enough Rosie?”

“I think you want to go on Ronnie.”

“It gets your nipples hard.”

“No, it gets your nipples hard.”

“I had conjugal rights over her.”

“Screw your conjugal rights. She is my wife too.”

“Mine too.”

“Mine too.”

The exchange of words, though competitive seemed to bestow a semblance of civilization on the two women.

They let go of each other, succumbing to the terrifying fact that they were too equally matched to beat each other.

They rested beside each other, catching their breaths, and then climbed up onto their feet.

“Well, we better get to work, Ronnie”, said Rosie.

“Yeah Rosie, we better”, said Ronnie.

There was an uneasy peace between the two women for an hour as they went about their work, doing the daily work on the missile. But it wasn’t long before they were at it again.

“Listen Rosie, here are the rules. So, we’re going to share Fleshie. So, each woman gets to go to bed with her on alternate days from here on. So, since I went to bed with her yesterday, you go to bed with her today. Tomorrow night she belongs to me and the day after she is yours. Understood? The rights over her body start on the evening we get home uptil the time we both leave for work the next day. So that way, there is no shit like the other woman canoodling with Fleshie in the morning and causing friction between us. Is this clear?”

“Clear as our cum, you rule making, wannabe Teutonic cxnt. But say, what was it like last night? You both have fun?”, asked Rosie.

“And another rule. What happens in bed, stays in bed. I don’t need to answer stupid questions like this. You hear? Keep your nosy shit to yourself”, said Ronnie like she was some square.

“What happened Ronnie? You awful conservative about last night? Share it with me you horny goat.”

“Shut the fuck up and go to work, Rosie.”

“Jeez! Why you so touchy today girl?”

“Hey, I don’t wanna talk about it, you fucking lesbo!”, said Ronnie.

“Jeez! If you don’t want to, then don’t. Classified information I guess”, said Rosie, feeling all sexy and confident.

They went back to work and did not exchange a word for an hour. But Rosie couldn’t help herself.

“So, Ronnie, what is it like? She got a real tight pussy? Or have many men and women been up that hole?”

“Why do you care so much? You’re going to find out soon.”

“Hey why you getting all mouthie on me girl? Give the co-wife some tips here.”

“Rosie, you’re one lowlife woman.”

“I am a lowlife? We shot our loads into each other’s groins and then we washed off our cum from each other’s pubic hair every day for the last few years. Now we’re gonna shoot our loads into the same woman. I just wanted some cooperation, Ronnie.”

“Cooperation my ass. So, you miss me in the shower today, Rosie?”

“Damn, yes Ronnie. It was weird bathing on my own in that shower.”

“I missed you too, Rosie.”

“Damn, Ronnie, we’re getting all lovey dovey here.”

“Hey wanna do a little pussy fight here, Rosie?”

“Shit Ronnie, I need to save up energy for my first night with Fleshie.”

“Damn!”

“Damn indeed!”

Rosie would have loved to have a pussy fight and a mutual finger fuck with Ronnie at this point. The impending first night with Fleshie filled her with dread. Would she be able to perform? Had Ronnie done a good job on her? Rosie suspected Ronnie had done a good job. Ronnie had always been good in bed. It irked her, even though she felt like she had dominated Ronnie all day today.

After work, the women walked back to the quarters. They entwined fingers as they walked.

“So, Rosie, you looking forward to it?”

“To what?”

“Your night with Fleshie.”

“Yeah, I am looking forward to it.”

“All the best, Rosie.”

“Hey cheers, Ronnie.”

Rosie couldn’t believe Ronnie had wished her a good night with a woman they were both going to share for the rest of their lives. Ronnie had always been such a competitive bitch. She never let an opportunity go where she could remind Rosie that she had slept with her husband and mounted his cock. Rosie wondered what had inspired Ronnie’s solemn demeanour the whole day.

Fleshie came out to greet them. She watched the two of them holding hands and smirked. She had on an orange cardigan and a short skirt. Rosie and Ronnie eyed their new wife hungrily.
Fleshie looked like an all-American wife, freshly bathed and soaped. They looked like a happy family standing outside their quarters with the Josua trees providing shelter.

“I watered the lawn and the Joshua trees”, said Fleshie looking mighty pleased with herself and her new environment.

“Good of you. Fleshie”, said Ronnie, impressed.

“Yeah, we hadn’t been taking care of the two Joshua trees. Good of you, Fleshie”, said Rosie.

Fleshie beamed at them. They all went inside.

- - - Updated - - -

If you liked the first 5 chapters, do consider buying the book on Amazon:

Amazon.com: The Lustier Women eBook : Fight, Kama

In The Lusty Women, Rosie and Ronnie faced off over their shared husband.

Now they are all alone on a secret missile base out in the Mojave. The two unmarried women spend their days working, drinking, making love and fighting each other. Until the army makes another intervention into their sex lives. They decide to send Rosie and Ronnie a wife. The fact that they have to share a sexual partner once again makes the two lusty women angry with each other. But neither woman can deny that the thought of sharing a woman arouses them as well. Will Rosie and Ronnie share their newly arrived wife peacefully? Or will their history as sexual rivals tear the two women apart?

The Lustier Women is the sequel to Kama Fight's best selling erotic lesbian novella The Lusty Women.