Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Barking Up the Wrong Tree?

Hey there! So, I've got this rambunctious pup who's been driving me up the wall lately. She's super energetic and loves to play, but her constant barking and jumping are starting to become a real nuisance. Last week, she even managed to knock over my grandma during one of her over-enthusiastic greeting sessions. Poor Nana was ok, thankfully, but it was a wake-up call that I need to get this little furball trained pronto. Any recommendations for a good dog training program or instructor in the area? I'm at my wit's end, and I really want to nip this behavior in the bud before it gets worse.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Barking Up the Wrong Tree?

Oh man, I went through something similar with my pup Rufus. Constant barking, jumping on guests - it was a nightmare. Things really came to a head when he knocked over my elderly neighbor during an overly enthusiastic greeting. It was a wake-up call that I needed to get his behavior under control.
    I enrolled Rufus at dog training in Austin TX and surrounding areas and those trainers worked wonders! Within weeks, his barking and jumping improved dramatically thanks to their positive reinforcement methods. They were so patient and really took the time to understand Rufus.
    I can't recommend ATX K9 enough. They literally turned my rowdy monster into a perfect gentleman. If you're at your wit's end with your pup's antics, definitely give them a shot! The training built such a strong bond between us.