Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Desperate for Doggy Discipline

Ever seen a terrier terrorize a tranquil home? That's my life with Sparky. He’s a sweet soul but thinks he's a shark, especially around socks. The other day, he dove into a laundry basket and emerged victorious with my favorite pair. I'm at my wit's end. Any solid dog training recommendations to turn this sock-hunter into a gentleman?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Desperate for Doggy Discipline

Oh , man! Reminds me of my little rascal, Milo, who once believed every shoe in the house was his sworn enemy. It was both hilarious and a bit maddening. I was constantly on the lookout for a shoe guard. That was until we embarked on a dog training adventure that shifted our entire dynamic. I stumbled upon this fantastic spot, Dog Training Lehi UT | Wasatch Canine Camp , and it was like they had a secret language with Milo. Not only did they help him drop his shoe conquests, but they also nurtured his spirited nature into more positive outlets. The transformation was astonishing. Now, he's more of a gentleman than a warrior. If Sparky's sock adventures are wearing thin, they might just have the magic touch you're looking for. Wishing you and Sparky a peaceful, sock-safe future!
    Last edited by Fargo; March 22nd, 2024 at 06:55 AM.