Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 1

A few months had passed since Jamie’s little escapade in Taiwan and the CIA had finally gotten a break in tracking down more members of the Bringers of Light. Or so they suspected. Jamie and Stacy being closest to the case, were assigned to stay as passengers on a cruise ship. The S.S. Orgasmic. The cruise starts at Miami, Florida and consists of a full month of sailing throughout the Caribbean. It gives them plenty of time to track down and apprehend the suspected member of the Bringers of Light that the boys at Langley believe is on the ship. Jamie and Stacy were both given a list of suspects with pictures, which they have yet to look at as they’re just now getting settled into their opulent cabin.

The S.S. Orgasmic is named as such due to its laidback and raunchy atmosphere. It’s more or less a sex hotel at sea. Women, passengers and crew alike are required to only wear bikinis. That sat just fine with the two nymphomaniacal spies. Who wants to wear anything but a swimsuit in boiling hot Caribbean weather anyway? Plus, it gave them both plenty of eyecandy. Nonetheless, this wasn’t a vacation. The two were here on business but if they caught their suspect early, Langley would allow them to enjoy the rest of the cruise at their leisure. Now that was something worth fighting for. Assuming that the redhead and blonde didn’t kill each other before then.

Jamie’s tits and pussy were still burning for sweet sexual vengeance against Stacy after not only being defeated but also humiliated by her for three months straight after their last mission. Jamie barely even attempted to hide her bitterness at that from Stacy. Now she had to be alone with her and she didn’t even have Hitomi at her side this time around. She still missed her raven rival deeply and was hoping that she’d be there so they could get payback together. Alas, such is life. The two busty beauties had unpacked all of their things and were getting settled into their cabin. As was required by the cruise, Jamie wore an orange bikini to match her hair while Stacy wore a green one.

“Stay focused on the mission, fire crotch.” Stacy lectured as Jamie was unpacking. “We get our perp early and we can enjoy as many women on this ship as we please.”

“Yeah, yeah.” Jamie said in an annoyed tone as Stacy eyed up her bikini clad rear end.

“Still being a sore loser?” Stacy asked mockingly.

“Now who needs to stay focused on the mission?” Jamie asked rhetorically as she caught Stacy ogling her. “Have you even looked at the suspect list?”

“There will be time for that.” Stacy argued. “For now, let’s get some rest and try to blend in. That’s what spies do. Hide in plain sight.”

“Just don’t get in my way.” Jamie said coldly. “I’ll find our perp while you can stay here with your thumb up your cunt.”

“Have you forgotten that I outrank you?” Stacy asked in an annoyed tone.

“Have you forgotten Taiwan?” Jamie asked back. “Hitomi and I did all the work while you did jackshit!”

“I gave you the info you needed!” Stacy argued. “If it were just me, I could’ve taken those MSS sluts myself! Two on one!”

“So why didn’t you?” Jamie asked.

“Because it was your mission. Not mine.” Stacy argued. “I’m not some arrogant glory hound. I follow orders. Besides, you and Hitomi beat them and I beat you both. What does that tell you?”

“Well, you sure rewarded us for our efforts.” Jamie said sarcastically.

“You both loved everything I did to you.” Stacy said smugly. “Besides, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.”

“Good.” Jamie said. “Cause I plan on getting another shot at the title.”

“Like I said, the mission comes first.” Stacy said as the two began to calm down.

However, the more relaxed tension didn’t last long as the two began to once again ogle each other’s impressive assets in their G-string bikinis. Stacy typically hid it much better but she always lusted for the ginger every bit as much as Jamie lusted for the blonde bombshell. The sexual tension in the air was rife but neither girl wanted to be the one to give in first.

“You know…” Stacy said seductively. “I’m kind of surprised that you’re even still into the game after what I put you through in Taipei, red.”

“Then either you’re bullshitting or you’ve forgotten what separates sexfighting from all other forms of conflict or competition.” Jamie said confidently. “In sexfighting, no loss is permanent. No defeat is certain. No matter how many times you get your pussy kicked, you still want more. Oftentimes, defeat only fuels your lust even more.”

“Spoken like a true nympho.” Stacy admitted. “But if you’re so dead set on this, why don’t we have ourselves another little wager?”

“You and your gambling addiction…” Jamie teased. “I’m listening.”

“Whoever nabs the target first wins.” Stacy explained. “If you win, you get to have me as a sex slave for just as long as I had you in Taipei.”

Jamie went wide eyed at the idea of that. Her heart pounded with excitement.

“Yes. Three full months.” Stacy explained. “But we’re both busy girls. So, how about this? You get to have me as a sex slave for 90 days. You can call it in whenever you and I share a day off. My tits and pussy will be all yours for that entire day and you get to do so 90 times. How’s that sound, babe?”

“It sounds like everything I’ve ever wanted.” Jamie said.

“I thought you’d like it.” Stacy said.

“Hold the phone.” Jamie said. “What do you get if you win?”

Stacy sat in silence for a few seconds.

“You know what?” Stacy asked. “I think I’ll keep that a little secret. You’ll find out yourself WHEN I win.” Stacy said. Emphasizing the word “when”.

Jamie was honestly nervous about that. After three months of sexual domination and humiliation at the other nympho’s hands, what could this penalty possibly be if she wanted to keep it a secret?

“You’re not scared, are you?” Stacy asked mockingly.

Jamie shook off her apprehension.

“Fuck no!” She said confidently. “It’s a bet!”

“Good.” Stacy said deviously. “Now, let us look at our list of suspects.”

Stacy took out two pamphlets and handed one of them to Jamie. They both opened them and took a look at the list of potential suspects. As they both suspected, all of them were female. There were six all together.

Lexi Adler:

Cup size: D

Hair color: Dyed cyan with pink tips. Original hair color suspected to be brunette.

Other notes: Daughter of Denise Adler and niece of Kelly Woods. Has a hyperactive, fun-loving personality and is known for fondling random women on pure impulse.

Denise Adler:

Cup size: DD

Hair color: Brunette

Other notes: Mother of Lexi Adler and older twin sister of Kelly Woods. Depressed due to a recent divorce and is likely on the cruise to take her mind off of things.

Kelly Woods:

Cup size: DD

Hair color: Dyed raven. Likely to differentiate herself from her identical twin sister.

Other notes: Aunt of Lexi Adler and younger twin sister of Denise Adler. Widowed. Is an avid partier and hard drinker.

Hannah Carson:

Hair color: Dirty blonde

Cup size: F

Other notes: Has a reputation for getting unnecessarily handsy with her massages. Or perfectly necessary depending on who you ask.

Michelle Peterson:

Cup size: E

Hair color: Red

Other notes: Is known for starting incidents with other women at the bar. She likely hasn’t been fired due to male and likely female patrons enjoying the show.

Rebecca Hudson:

Hair color: Strawberry blonde

Cup size: F

Other notes: Commands an all female security troop. A martial arts master. Is known for roughing up suspects and is particularly physical with female suspects.

The two nympho spies analyzed their suspects thoroughly. They very much liked what they were seeing.

“Any one of these lovely ladies could be our perp.” Stacy said.

“Yes. Indeed.” Jamie agreed. “Which is why we should investigate each and every one of them nice and thoroughly.”

“Of course.” Stacy agreed. “Perhaps multiple times as one of us might be able to catch something that the other missed.”

“Yes, many, many times.” Jamie said. “Anyone has the potential to be a criminal after all.”

“Yes and any investigator would take pride in becoming as familiar with their suspects as possible.” Stacy added. “Know them inside and out.”

“Get up close and personal.” Jamie said.

The two put their pamphlets down. Their loins were almost melting with anticipation for what was to come. This was going to be a cruise like no other.

“You know…We should get some practice in before we get started.” Stacy said suddenly.

“Huh?” Jamie asked.

Before the ginger could react, the blonde had already shed her bikini and pounced on top of Jamie on the bed, pinning her to the mattress. Jamie’s eyes went wide but her mouth was immediately silenced by Stacy’s powerful tongue which wrestled her own relentlessly. Stacy’s hands expertly removed Jamie’s bikini while still not breaking her domination of her helpless rival. Jamie immediately got angry at the sudden attack, finding it cowardly but she tried her best to fight back. She yanked hard on Stacy’s long, thick blonde hair while the older nympho managed to align their lower lips perfectly together and began grinding away.

“Mmmmmmm!!” Jamie moaned into the frantic kiss as she was pussy fucked.

Stacy lightly chuckled herself, enjoying Jamie’s struggling. She was quite the sadist. She pumped into the poor girl up and down as if she were fucking a common whore. Stacy’s F cups pressed hard into Jamie’s E cups as she felt the other bitch’s nipples penetrate her areolas. Jamie rapidly slapped Stacy's big, round, jiggly ass cheeks as best she could, making an audible smacking sound that created a vibration effect in the room. Stacy returned the hair pull as she continued fucking her and felt her clit dominate Jamie’s. She pumped into her younger opponent so much that the bed began to shake. Eventually, Jamie, who had already been worked up from the anticipation of all the women on their list, could not handle this anymore as Stacy finally broke their kiss to hear her scream.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!!” Jamie shrieked as she climaxed.

“Ohhhhhhh, yes!” Stacy moaned as she felt her pussy get filled up with Jamie’s steaming cum.

As Jamie’s orgasm subsided and she lay there panting profusely, Stacy peeled her labia off of Jamie’s and pulled Jamie’s hair to take her off of the bed on her knees.

“Agh!” Jamie groaned. “You fucking bitch! Too chickenshit to fight me when I’m actually prepared?!”

“Any nympho worth her clit is prepared to fuck at every waking moment.” Stacy lectured. “Especially a spy. Always expect the unexpected. Besides, I just like hearing you scream. Lucky for you, the walls on this ship are soundproofed for exactly that.”

“When I find our bitch before you do, I’m gonna do things to you that you can’t even imagine!” Jamie promised in a hoarse, angry voice.

“I’m sure you will.” Stacy said tauntingly. “For now though, you owe me a victory pussy licking. Maybe a nice cum shower will cool you off anyway.”

She then forcibly shoved Jamie’s face right into her cunt, still pulling hard on her long, red and now sweaty hair. Jamie wasted no time in lapping away at Stacy’s succulent, juicy, meaty, tender pudenda.

“Ahhh, that’s it, bitch. Make yourself useful.” Stacy teased as Jamie lustfully ate her out.

Jamie responded by nibbling on Stacy’s distended pleasure bud.

“Agh!” Stacy yelped as she yanked Jamie’s head out of her crotch, leaving a trail of pussy juice and saliva.

“You clit biting little skank!” Stacy cursed.

“You want me to eat you or not?” Jamie asked rhetorically. “It’s my mouth and I’ll do what I want with it! If I wanna chew on your clit, I’ll chew on your fucking clit!”

Stacy scoffed at Jamie’s feistiness.

“Well, why don’t we see how you like it?” Stacy asked rhetorically.

The blonde then used her grip on Jamie’s hair to throw her back onto the bed on her back before she immediately crawled on top of her in a reverse position. Jamie was happy to welcome the challenge.

“I’m gonna make a meal out of your tasty little fire crotch!” Stacy declared.

“I’m not gonna stop until I make this whole ship sink in your cum, you beach blonde bimbo!” Jamie shot back.

And with that, they dove into each other’s muffs and devoured one another ravenously. Nothing but the sounds of lustful moaning and frenzied slurping could be heard as they went at it with complete abandon. Stacy’s flowing blonde hair blanketed over both of their legs. Everything that a human mouth could possibly do to a pussy was done to both of them by both of them. Labias were nibbled, clits werr sucked and bitten, tongues were constricted by vaginal walls, saliva mixed with fluids and was swallowed back infinitely. Fingers and even fists were added into the mix. The two sex-crazed sluts only ever paused to express how much they enjoyed humiliating each other.

“Your pussy tastes so fucking good, I could swallow it whole!” Jamie declared.

“Your cum is like tangy kool aid! I can never get enough!” Stacy declared.

Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm after orgasms hit them both over and over again. Their faces and hair quickly became soaked and matted in their secretions that never ever seemed to run dry. Eventually however, after what had to have been at least two full hours of non-stop mutual cunnilingus, Stacy finally rolled off of Jamie after one last mutual orgasm and face coating. The two spies huffed and puffed as they rested from their brutal competition.

“I hate you, you cuntlicking whore.” Jamie said.

“Look who’s talking.” Stacy said. “You were practically inhaling my muff.”

“The 69 duel was your idea, bitch.” Jamie shot back.

“You loved every second of it. And you call me a cumslut.” Stacy teased.

“Yeah, I loved it.” Jamie admitted. “And I’ll love this too!”

Before Stacy could react, Jamie had pounced on her and immediately brought their still red, ripe and juicy cunts together before violently tribbing into the blonde.

“Ugh!” Stacy grunted in shock. “You sneaky little slut!”

“You pussy fucked me and now I’m pussy fucking you!” Jamie declared.

She reached down to tightly squeeze Stacy’s bouncing F cups as she fucked her bitchy boss, enjoying every moment of her sweet revenge. She pulled her pelvis back and slammed it forward again like a slingshot, wanting to make a show of how much she loved fucking her rival.

“Ahhhhh!!” Stacy moaned. “Come on, you redheaded hussie! If you’re gonna fuck me, make it a good one!”

“I’ll fuck you so hard that you’ll cum out of every hole you’ve got!” Jamie shot back.

The ginger then dipped her head down to tongue wrestle with the older nympho. The two sucked on each other’s tongues sloppily and ravenously before sealing their lips in a passionate, hateful kiss. This time it was Jamie’s E cups compressing against Stacy’s larger F cups and her nipples poking into the blonde’s areola. Her payback was almost complete but not quite. So much cunnilingus had made Stacy’s twat as hot and ready as a Little Caesar’s pizza. It only took a few minutes for Stacy to begin feeling what was to come and then it happened.

“Agggghhhhhh!!!!” Stacy screamed as she came hard, filling up Jamie’s insides just as she had made Jamie do to her. The two peeled apart and separated, once again hyperventilating.

“We’re even now.” Jamie stated.

Stacy caught her breath before responding.

“Alright, fine.” Stacy said. “We’ll call it a draw…for now.”

“Can’t finish what you started, blondie?” Jamie asked tauntingly.

“We have a mission to do. Focus on that.” Stacy advised. “Now I’m gonna get some shut eye.”

“No shower?” Jamie asked.

“You’ve already given me plenty.” Stacy said as she wrung Jamie’s cum out of her hair.

“Well, I’m gonna explore the ship a little.” Jamie said.

The ship was super laid back about such a thing. The S.S. Orgasmic was very much a “Live and let live” kind of attraction. If it wasn’t behind a locked door, it was fine to go to at any time of day.

“You’re not gonna shower first?” Stacy asked.

“Nah. I happen to like walking around with the smell of ripe cunt all over me.” Jamie said.

Stacy scoffed and went to bed as Jamie got her bikini on and left. The ginger was a disheveled mess from her brief but vicious sexfight with the other spy but she hoped it would help her get some more action later on. The smell of sex can bring out any woman’s inner nympho after all. Jamie also enjoyed the feeling of fresh Caribbean air on her mostly naked body. She began wandering the upper decks as she continued reading her list of suspects, wondering which one of these fine pieces of pussy she should “investigate” first. She then started to get agitated with Stacy and her arrogance. The blonde was letting Jamie potentially get a head start on their little wager and didn’t even care. Is she really so smug? Suddenly, an unexpectedly strong gust of wind blew the pamphlet out of Jamie’s hands.

“Shit!” Jamie cursed as she chased the paper down.

A few feet later, Jamie saw a hand reach up and grab the paper out of the air before it blew off into the night sky. Jamie looked to see that the hand belonged to an absolutely stunning, voluptuous brunette in a drool worthy black bikini. Her hair was long and luscious, going down to her ass but what caught Jamie’s attention was her tits. Good God, they might just be the biggest that Jamie has ever seen. They were monumentally massive. A G cup at the least. Jamie was nearly hypnotized by the vision of sex before her.

“This yours, red?” The brunette asked in a sultry voice.

“Oh…yeah. Thanks.” Jamie said, snapping out of her semi-trance.

“You should be more careful.” The brunette said.

“Yeah, I will.” Jamie said as she took the paper back. “You didn’t read it, did you?”

“I’m no snoop.” The brunette answered.

“Good. Cause if you read it, I’d have to kill you and you’re way too hot to kill.” Jamie joked.

The brunette chuckled.

“You’re an odd one, red.” The brunette said.

Jamie suddenly began ogling her enormous rack again.

“Just pretend your paper’s my tits and you should be able to hold onto it no problem.” The brunette said.

“It’s not the only thing I want to hold onto right now.” Jamie teased.

This beauty was not on the list but the horny ginger just couldn’t help herself.

“Jamie, by the way.” Jamie said, introducing herself. The brunette remained silent.

“And you are?” Jamie asked curiously.

“If I told you, I’d have to kill you and you’re way too hot to kill.” The brunette joked.

“Hardy har.” Jamie joked. “Look, I’m here on serious business but once that’s all taken care of, I hope we can meet each other again.”

“The feeling’s mutual.” The brunette said. “For now though, I’m a busy girl myself. Ta ta.”

The brunette left and Jamie eyed up her swaying ass as she walked away. It’s not like Jamie didn’t have a lot of options at the moment. Not only with her list of suspects but pretty much every other woman on this ship. You’d have an easier time finding a cactus in Antarctica than a straight woman on the S.S. Orgasmic. Still, this brunette completely captivated Jamie’s attention. The nympho spy silently thanked God for giving her so many beauties, past and present to compete with and she hoped she would get to enjoy all of them on this cruise. For now though, Jamie could use some relaxation, so she decided to go to the pool.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 1

A cruise in Caribbean, a cruise ship full of nymphos, all women there to wear only bikinis...
    Oh my !!
    Finally you kept your promise. The start of a hot story is NOT april fool !! LOL
    It reminds me - in a way- Our queen's (Angel Dawn) plan, before to stop writing, to write a lez saga that takes place in a cruise.
    In a way, you honor her !!
    Good idea !!
    I expect the plot to unravel, to see if i like it very much, or very very much !! LOL

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    A cruise in Caribbean, a cruise ship full of nymphos, all women there to wear only bikinis...
    Oh my !!
    Finally you kept your promise. The start of a hot story is NOT april fool !! LOL
    It reminds me - in a way- Our queen's (Angel Dawn) plan, before to stop writing, to write a lez saga that takes place in a cruise.
    In a way, you honor her !!
    Good idea !!
    I expect the plot to unravel, to see if i like it very much, or very very much !! LOL
    That’s exactly what I was going for. The sequel to Angel’s PI series that we never got was going to take place on a cruise ship, so I made this as a tribute to her. I’m not half the writer she is but I hope I can do it justice and maybe fill the void. This will be my longest and most ambitious story yet. Even more so than Eye of the Storm. Just wait until we get to the end. It’ll blow everyone’s minds. Something even I never thought I’d do. Anyway, this story will be so long that it will likely take up the rest of 2024 for me, so here’s my plan.

I’ll ask Rival to upload it to Fights.Sexy in increments of ten chapters a piece so it won’t be such a slog to read there. Also, I will take periodic breaks from this story now and then to do some other, smaller story ideas I’ve been having. Buckle up, everyone. This will be a long, wild ride.

Junior Hostboard Member pjaz12345's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Lovely idea Yuri for the entirety of 2024 , gotta keep up with the story, sounds hella promising