Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 2

Brooke had already found herself enjoying the company on this cruise. The ginger babe she just ran into was someone that she definitely had to keep in mind. However, the brunette wanderer was here for one reason above all else. Business. Despite being on the run, she had done an excellent job of disappearing and had even managed to get herself a new and very independent…career in which she was her own boss. Nonetheless, her past did follow her to some degree. She couldn’t help but wonder what Vanessa and her girls were doing right now…And who they were doing it to. The busty brunette regained her focus. She was still a Huntress, so to speak and she was on the S.S. Orgasmic looking for a very specific person. Now, late at night with most passengers in their rooms sleeping would be the most likely time for her prey to be out and about. Brooke’s target was seeking something herself and Brooke knew exactly what.

The brunette pranced around in her black bikini as her mesmerizing G cups and thick ass cheeks bounced and swayed around respectively with each subtle movement. Brooke tried not to think about Vanessa or Jamie as she soon found herself in one of the lower decks where the ship’s museum of valuables was located. She very carefully slipped in past the door, trying not to make a sound. This was hardly her first time being sneaky, thankfully. The room was pitch black and quiet as a mouse but Brooke knew that that was exactly what her target wanted her to believe. She groped around for a light switch before finding it and flipping it on, revealing quite a breathtaking sight. A woman that appeared to be every bit as well endowed as Brooke was shown in a tight gray, camo patterned catsuit with her hands all over the jewel cases, apparently trying to get in and take them. She had long, deep, midnight hair as black as the night sky, contracting her gray outfit. Startled, the thief turned around, whipping her raven hair around as she did and revealing a Catwoman-like cowl that showed her lovely, lipsticked mouth.

“It’s a little late for a tour, don’t you think?” Brooke asked jokingly.

“I could ask you the same question.” The thief said in a seductive, posh London accent that would melt any man or woman’s heart.

“I know who you are, Clouded Leopard.” Brooke said. “Or should I say, British socialite Lana Newsted.”

“Well, aren’t you well informed?” Lana asked rhetorically as she shamelessly checked out Brooke’s bikini body.

“I always get my mark.” Brooke said.

“Well…So do I.” Lana added. “Now, we don’t have to make this ugly. How much do you want? I’ll even go 50/50. You strike me as skilled. Maybe we can even become partners.”

“Fat chance.” Brooke said. “The only payday I’m interested in is you.”

“Oh…A bounty hunter, are you?” Lana asked flirtatiously. “Or maybe it’s a different kind of payday you’re after?”

“Maybe I’m after both.” Brooke said equally flirtatiously. “I consider myself a Huntress after all.”

“Oh, I know…Brooke MacTavish…Formerly known as La Cazadora of Las Brujas.” Lana said proudly.

Brooke’s face seemed visibly shocked.

“You’re not the only bird who’s well informed, love.” Lana said. “Just like I’m not the only one with a price on my head.”

“Well, that eliminates turning you into security.” Brooke said, regaining her composure.

“You never would’ve done that to begin with.” Lana said, calling her out. “I know you have a very distinctive…MO in your hunts.”

“I’m guessing you have the same.” Brooke said seductively.

“Why don’t you bring that fine arse of yours over here and find out?” Lana challenged.

Brooke didn’t need to hear another word. She ogled Lana’s impressive assets, squeezed tight by her latex catsuit. Brooke knew that she was a G cup just like her. In her days as La Cazadora, Brooke had full access to her then boss, La Malvada’s database of notable figures and other criminals. The ambitious, nymphomaniacal drug lord planned on using such information to spread her cartel’s influence all over the world, starting in the US. However, her plans were cut short by a special law enforcement task force that we all know and love. Brooke still had access to such records, thankfully. Lana Newsted was an already wealthy British socialite who moonlighted as the world renowned cat burglar, the Clouded Leopard. Named so for her gray, camo outfit. Money wasn’t an issue for the raven. She just loved the thrill. She lived for adrenaline and fun. She had pulled heists all over the world. Brooke, now being a freelance bounty hunter, planned on collecting the significant cash prize on the beauty’s pretty little black haired head. The brunette and raven approached each other until their succulent G cups came together, making them both sigh out loud from the contact, even with their revealing clothes still on.

“I’ve dealt with bounty hunters before but you…” Lana said as she caressed Brooke’s hair. “You’re unlike anyone I’ve ever seen, love.”

“I’m much more than a pretty face, Ms. Newsted.” Brooke said as she turned her gaze up towards the security camera. “I assume you’ve hacked those cameras, making them show nothing happening in this room?”

“You’ve really done your homework.” Lana said. “Of course I have. What kind of ameteur do you take me for?”

“Good.” Brooke said with a devious grin. “No one will interrupt us as I make you my bitch.”

“Typical American overconfidence.” Lana said dismissively. “But yes, I can take my time ravishing every inch of your beautiful tits and cunt.”

Brooke could not take anymore of this. She grabbed a tight handful of Lana’s dark hair and pulled, making the voluptuous thief grunt out loud in shock before Brooke silenced her mouth with her own. The black and brown haired bombshells kissed and tongued each other’s mouths down with passion and lust, moaning and sighing as they did so. Brooke sensually slid her hand down her opponent’s back until her hand that wasn’t pulling Lana’s hair sank its fingers deep into her meaty ass as it was constricted tight by the thief’s latex suit. Brooke broke the kiss with a spray of spit but kept nose to nose with the British beauty.

“You must be sweating up a storm wearing that outfit in Caribbean weather.” Brooke said flirtatiously.

“I happen to like getting sweaty with other women.” Lana said. “But you’re right. This thing will give me a heat stroke…And my health should come first.”

“That it does.” Brooke said with a chuckle. “And you know, this bikini is just way too tight. I think it might even be cutting off my blood circulation. We don’t want that, now do we?”

“No. We certainly don’t.” Lana said seductively.

The two G-cupped bombshells pulled apart from one another before quickly shedding their constricting outfits. Brooke watched as Lana’s perfect body was displayed to her in all of its nude glory. She had even taken her mask off. There was no point after all given that Brooke knew her identity. However, it also sent a silent message. Lana had no intention of letting Brooke leave this room. That was just fine by her. Brooke had no intention of letting Lana leave either. This would be her first bounty and Brooke had a reputation to start building. No one gets away from her. Lana struck a pose for the brunette, showing off her pale white skin. Brooke struck a pose in return. The two of them were both perfectly aware of how stunning and irresistible they were. It wasn’t them being cocky. It was them knowing facts for what they were. Lana Newsted was 27 years old. A full eight years younger than Brooke’s 35, yet the brunette still fought just as hard as a girl in her early 20s and Lana couldn’t help but be impressed.

“You’re a G cup…Just like me.” Lana pointed out.

“You’d be surprised at how many G cups there are out there.” Brooke said, reminiscing on her past.

“I’ve fought and won against bigger cup sizes, love.” Lana bragged. “I’ve tangled with bitches in every continent. If she exists, I’ve fought and outfucked her. Often more than once.”

“You certainly don’t lack confidence.” Brooke said. “But you’re not the only one who travels a lot.”

“Oh, I’m well aware.” Lana said deviously. “You’ve gained quite a reputation.”

“How did you even know who I am anyway?” Brooke asked.

“I could ask you the same thing.” Lana shot back.

Despite Brooke’s hatred of La Malvada, she didn’t want to reveal her source of information. Besides, the crazy nympho was locked up tighter than Fort Knox. She was already broken physically and mentally by Tamara. No need to rub salt in the wound. Besides, that information was still useful to Brooke and she would rather keep it to herself. At least for now.

“Not talking, are you?” Lana asked. “That’s fine by me. I’ll just fuck the information out of you.”

“Then we both have something the other one wants.” Brooke said. “Come try and take it, bitch.”

The two naked nymphos slowly and seductively strutted their hourglass shaped bodies towards one another. Their dark brown and jet black hair both contrasted their pale skin beautifully. As they got within an arm’s reach of each other, Lana reached out and began fondling Brooke’s impressive assets. The British beauty was squeezing and bouncing her rival’s womanly splendor.

“Enjoying yourself?” Brooke asked.

“Very much.” Lana said.

She was, however, secretly annoyed that Brooke was not reciprocating the groping. Lana always prided herself on her body’s flawlessness and she knew that Brooke wanted nothing more than to cop a feel. She wished the brunette would stop playing this game of one upmanship and just get down and dirty with her like the raging nympho they both knew she was. Lana decided to tease her a bit more by lowering her head down and closing her lips over Brooke’s throbbing, pink milk bud before suckling away with fervent lust.

“Mmmm…” Brooke quietly moaned as she felt the raven’s tongue swirl all over her nipple.

She once again grabbed a tight handful of Lana’s black hair and pulled but the thief refused to unlatch her mouth from Brooke’s breast. She used her other hand to continue molesting Brooke’s other tit. Brooke decided that two could play at this game. She used her rather impressive flexibility to turn her head enough to be able to suck on Lana’s G cupped left breast in retaliation. Lana grinned into her suckling, taking joy in Brooke’s participation. She reached around Brooke with her free hand and palmed and squeezed her rival’s thick, meaty ass. Once again, Brooke retaliated by grabbing Lana’s ass right back just as hard and roughly. It was getting good now. The two nymphos loudly sucked and slurped on each other’s nipples, wanting the other woman to hear just how much they both loved what they were doing. Eventually however, Brooke could not take this any longer. She unlatched her mouth from Lana’s tit and pulled her dark hair until the two were face to face and nose to nose.

“I want your cunt! Now!” Brooke declared. Lana smiled proudly.

“I knew you couldn’t resi…” Lana could not finish her sentence before Brooke dragged them both down into the ground.

The two wrapped their smooth, shapely legs around each other. Their lower lips were mere inches away from glorious fusion. They looked deeply into their rival’s eyes, hands on the other nympho’s shoulders as they panted hot breath into one another’s faces.

“You do the honors, love.” Lana said flirtatiously.

Brooke didn’t need to be told twice. She pulled the raven into her and their labias finally joined into one.

“Aghhh!!!” Lana cried.

“Fuck!” Brooke cursed.

The two bucked and rocked their bodies back and forth together as their horny clits immediately came out of their hoods to join the fight. The two busty beauties bearhugged, mushrooming their monumental mammaries together as they tribbed like nobody’s business. Nipples slid over each other and penetrated areolas as mouths and tongues passionately wrestled.

“Mmmmmmm…” The two babes moaned into their make out session.

Hair was pulled, asses were spanked and squeezed, tongues were lustfully sucked between lips. The sexfight was now well and truly on. Brooke was honestly having the time of her life. She hadn’t had a good fight since her farewell match with Vanessa, which was months ago. She had to focus all of her effort into disappearing and then starting over but her current opponent knew her far better than she expected her to and could easily ruin everything for her if she wanted. Granted, Brooke had just as much compromising info about her in turn but she couldn’t afford the risk. She could tell that Lana loved to mess with people and Brooke had to make sure that she won. Her future depended on this fight and fights with genuine stakes like that often prove to be the most exhilarating by far. Lana felt just as much pressure to fuck Brooke herself. She didn’t know how Brooke discovered her identity or how Brooke even knew she’d be on this ship but it meant that the great clouded leopard had gotten sloppy. She couldn’t let this happen again. She’d lose everything if Brooke ran her slutty mouth which Lana was currently tongue fucking. For her own sake, Brooke had to be fucked into submission. They broke the kiss, again in a spray of spit.

“I hope you’re not getting tired yet cause I can go all night.” Lana bragged.

“You have no idea what life in the cartel was like, you smug slut.” Brooke said. “This is a cheap one night stand compared to the easiest nights I had back in the day.”

“Then allow me to turn the heat up for you.” Lana said.

The raven began grinding into the brunette harder and faster than before. Brooke responded in kind. The two pumped into one another like a well oiled machine. Their movements were so intense that their G cups bounced around like jello molds.

“I can feel your weak little clit giving into mine!” Brooke announced.

“Your delusions of grandeur are almost as pathetic as your tribbing!” Lana shot back.

The two fucked and fucked and fucked like rabbits in heat. Their clits vibrated and compressed into each other as their pussied exchanged juices. Eventually, both of them felt the all too familiar electric volts swimming through their bloodstreams and then it finally happened.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!” Lana shrieked.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” Brooke screeched.

They both climaxed at exactly the same moment, shooting their loads directly into the other nympho’s twat and filling each other up with hot feminine fluids. They stopped for a moment to rest and regain their bearings. They were about to continue but both their eyes shot wide as they heard what sounded like footsteps approaching the room they were in. They quickly peeled their juicy labias off of each other and scrambled to pick up their discarded clothes before both quickly but quietly exited the room in the opposite exit of where they heard the footsteps. They both gazed into the dark room to see another stunning woman march in. She was a strawberry blonde with hair down to her ass, wearing a white bikini and holding a communication device in her hand. She also had a hat on that showed she was with security. Her breasts were amazing. Brooke and Lana could tell at a distance that she was a fellow G cup. The woman began speaking into her communicator.

“This is Hudson. I don’t see anything in here but I’m positive I heard something. Check the cameras.” She said.

“Copy that.” A male voice on the other end said. “And would it kill you to say please once in a while, Rebecca?”

“That’s Ms. Hudson to you!” Rebecca scolded. “I am your superior in both title and ability and you will address me as such!”

“Whatever you say.” The man said. “I’m rewinding the footage now. Nothing seems amiss. No people. No movement.”

“Is that so?” Rebecca asked rhetorically. “I suppose you think I, the head of security, must be hearing things and losing my mind?”

“I never said that.” The man argued.

“But you’re clearly thinking it.” Rebecca said. “That is when you’re not busy thinking of me without this bikini on. Keep dreaming, loser.”

“Still nothing.” The man said, barely attempting to hide the annoyance in his voice.

“Watch your tone!” Rebecca demanded. “We’ll keep an eye out and if I find out that there really were intruders here tonight, it’ll be your balls! Understood?!”

“Yes, ma’am.” The man said as Rebecca walked away, strutting her firm ass as she did.

“She seems like a charmer.” Brooke said sarcastically.

“I guess you were right about there being more G cups out there than I thought.” Lana said.

“We’re not done yet, whore.” Brooke reminded her.

“No. We’re not.” Lana said. “But this isn’t the time or place. We’ll continue this later. At least we got one orgasm out of each other.”

“I suppose.” Brooke said disappointingly.

“I’d rather not risk getting captured. Especially by a ball crusher like that.” Lana said.

“Nor would I.” Brooke agreed. “Why don’t we continue this in your cabin?”

“Why not yours?” Lana asked in return.

Neither woman was willing to give the other more information on them than they already had. The silence was their answer.

“Next time we fight, that blonde bitch won’t be here to save your sorry cunt.” Brooke said. “I’ll fuck you until you can’t walk for a month!”

“I look forward to seeing you try, love.” Lana teased. “Au revoir.”

The two quickly got dressed and slipped away, careful not to run into Rebecca as they did so. Brooke was annoyed. Like any nympho, she hated being clitblocked…or cuntblocked or whatever the female equivalent of that saying was supposed to be. Ah, well. It’s a long cruise and Lana certainly wasn’t trying to avoid her now. Plus, there are plenty of other hotties on this ship to help her scratch any itch she may have. Speaking of which, she wondered what that cute ginger she ran into earlier was up to right now…

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 2

Very good chapter.
    An interesting plot starts to unravel and some hot erotic scenes join the fun.
    The end let some doors semi- for more hot stuff !
    I guess that SS Orgasmic (cudos for the ship's name) hides, mysteries, secrets and many hot, fucking around nymphos !
    Well done !

Junior Hostboard Member pjaz12345's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 2

The background political developments , the mysteries and the pasts of the character, world building and especially the sexfight lore adds so much depth to this saga. Would be very involved reading this as it 'cums' through