Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Bad news about CcFight

So, CcFight is one of the best writers on this site. I honestly should’ve put him on my top ten list way back, in fact. I love how passionate and vicious his stories are. As I’m sure many people here are aware, he also runs or rather ran a blog where he posted 3D stories, all of which were very high quality. Unfortunately, he is quite possibly the unluckiest author of this little kink of ours that I can think of. His updates slowed to a crawl a few years back and whenever he managed to get back at it, something else would happen that would cause him to slow down again. Most recently losing his job, which he claimed happened because his blog distracted him from work too much.

just recently, CcFight posted something in his blog, basically saying that he misses it and hopes to return someday. He then had by his admission a knee jerk reaction to a comment that expressed annoyance at the constant back and forth and basically told him to either commit or give up. He then deleted all of the posts on his blog before realizing what he did and promising to get it back up. However, now everything has been erased. You can’t even access his stuff through your Internet history anymore. His text stories are still here on the huge list but his 3D stories are seemingly lost forever unless someone managed to archive them. It’s a real shame. I found myself revisiting those stories quite a bit.

CcFight, if you’re reading this right now, I just want to say that I hope your life turns around. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed with your blog getting glassed but it’s obvious that this whole thing has caused you a lot of stress. As a fellow writer, believe me when I say I can relate. I often find myself stressing over story uploads and putting unnecessary deadlines and/or quotas on myself when I should really just pace myself. This delicate balance of real life and output is something that a lot of content creators in general tend to struggle with. So my message is this. Don’t let this consume you. Do it because you love it and want to share your ideas with others and if you need to take a break, by all means take one. You’re only human and you only end up damaging the quality of your work if you force yourself to keep going when you’re just not feeling it.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; April 5th, 2024 at 04:51 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Bad news about CcFight

You did well to mention him Yuri. I do not know him but he is many years in this forum.
    I liked some of his stories (not all of them for my taste), they were hot and well written.
    He is a very good writer.

Junior Hostboard Member pjaz12345's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Gosh , how mean of some people to point him out like this. I have been accessing his blog for ages , those 3D stories would be worth hundreds of dollars for all of them combined. When people get quality content for free , they don't value it at all , such a sick part of our otherwise wonderful community.

"If you are good at something, never do it for free" resonates so well with this situation of CCfights. Comments even mentioned him to start a patreon for extra income to somehow pacify the harsh loss in his personal life. But luckily 90% of the comments, myself included, were grateful to him for his years long quality work both in the form of stories and 3D art.

If you are reading this CCfights , as i wrote there i still think real life always come first , you definitely deserve to earn few bucks from your 3D stories. You can also wait till this storm passes to get back to what you love doing so much but don't stress yourself and ignore those sick ungrateful people. I'm really sad to see how much we lost in very few hours.

As for you , Yuri ; compared to CCfights , it's been only months since I'm following you. And i know you put deadlines on yourself in your updates page , you aren't accountable to us any more so than you are too yourself. The frequency of your uploads is off the charts. It's you and you alone to decide when to upload. So please don't stress yourself at all! I'm grateful to be part of this wonderful community for about a decade now but i really hate it when some ungrateful losers who can't even write a word shames such wonderful creators when they recieve free content. Only glad that they are very few in numbers and we must keep it that way. Us readers should be grateful to wonderful creators like you , period!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

I did not know that cc ran a blog or did 3D art -or if I knew, I completely forgot. Given that I love good 3D art, I also think I really missed out on this. I am not a very tech savvy person, but I'm amazed it's possible to just completely erase something from the internet like that, but I guess if it's not saved somewhere else it's possible.

I agree with everything Yuri said about writing. A writer simply can't say when they will have the time, energy or inspiration to finish a story. Right now, I have several incomplete stories on the board. While I plan to finish them all, I am grateful that no one has been hounding me about them. I am simply too busy at work right now to give them any time. On the positive side, I intend to spend a lot of time in May finishing most of them off.

I hope that CC recovers and resumes his work. I also suggest patreon or something of the sort. If his work is so good he should earn something for it.

Another 3D artist whose work I love but who only posts infrequently on DeviantArt is Charlotte Blanche. Very recently, she started a patreon. I'd advise people to check it out, though her rates can go quite high. She also has a website linked to her DA page where you can buy individual stories from her. That is what I have done in the past and some of her work is fantastic. I especially love "Season of the Witch" (Part II especially) and "Wild Wild West III" and several other sexfight stories she has on her site.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

goddamn such a shame if all that work was gone. i wish people were more patient with artists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Hostboard Member Galetrees's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I think i have gym battle, and a partial battle of the neighbours series saved somewhere in one of my hard-drives from Ccfight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The blog was deleted after a reader left a malicious comment.
    I was extremely shocked that the blog disappeared.
    I greatly regretted not being able to protect my precious ccfight blog.
    The blog is like family to me, a part of my existence.
    During a very difficult time, I gained strength again by reading cartoons on CCfight blog.
    Among them, I like the Neighbors cartoon the most.
    I hope CCfight gets back on his feet and gets his blog back on track.
    I hope the day comes when I can see the Neighbors cartoon again on his blog.
    I miss his blog a lot.
    I hope ccfight restores the blog tomorrow.

If anyone can contact ccfight, please encourage him and politely ask him to restore the blog.

When ccfight returns, I hope many people welcome him in the blog-comments.

Link
    Girl Tangle

- - - Updated - - -

Link
    Neighbors 1.zip - Google Drive

all I have is "neighbors episode 1"
    that's my favorate episode

Link
    https://www.reddit.com/r/HentaiAndRo...e_sexfighting/

and this reddit page has some of "neighbors comics"
    Last edited by Superson7c; April 17th, 2024 at 01:14 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Link
    CCFight’s Stories – Fights.Sexy

fights.sexy site has some of his novels

- - - Updated - - -

Link
    https://vk.com/club183664967

this club also has some of "Neighbors"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Could you share them in this forum???
    Quote Originally Posted by Galetrees View Post
    I think i have gym battle, and a partial battle of the neighbours series saved somewhere in one of my hard-drives from Ccfight.
    Last edited by Superson7c; April 17th, 2024 at 08:36 AM.