Chapter 1

Samantha scratched her armpit for a few long and satisfying seconds and then she sniffed her fingers. Then she picked up the patient appointment chart from the table.

Samantha was looking at her patient appointment chart when she noticed the woman. She had appeared silently at the doorway. She was tall and slim and held on to a large duffel bag strapped across her shoulder.

Samantha wondered whether the woman had seen her scratching her armpit and then sniffing her fingers. Working by herself for so long had robbed Samantha of some social niceties.

The woman’s face was expectant, as if she banked on Samantha knowing her.

"Can I help you?" asked Samantha.

She noticed that the woman had on a white nurse’s uniform.

The woman gulped nervously and took a step towards where Samantha stood in the little office that was also a medicine and disposables storage space.

"I am Susannah. Remember we had talked on the phone on Friday? You told me I could start today," said the woman.

There was something delicate yet patrician about her. Like an aristocrat who had lost all her wealth and was now standing on the road begging for alms.

"Oh yes. You are the new nurse," said Samantha. She took a step towards the woman, extending her hand.

They shook hands. The woman's hand was wet with sweat and her handshake was weak. As if she was scared Samantha’s hand would bite back if she shook it too hard.

"You came in at the right time. I was just about to leave for my house visits."

Samantha gave the woman a once over. There was an air of uncertainty about her. Like she was a rookie in a new job. Samantha remembered glancing through the woman's resume. She had done ten years of service in the government hospital down in Inglewood.

"Where do you stay?", asked Samantha.

"I am a paying guest at The Drunken Duck Inn," said the woman. The woman’s voice begged for attention. Samantha thought she looked cute and helpless, standing there holding onto her bag.

"That's a tidy place", said Samantha.

The Drunken Duck was one of the most expensive hotels in Guthrie. It turned into a paying guest facility during the off season. Samantha wanted to ask the woman whether it was a temporary abode before she found a less expensive place to move into. But then she decided it was none of her business.

Susannah smiled shyly. Her face was clammy with sweat. She had no makeup on.

"Well, why don't we make a move then? You can put your bag behind the desk", said Samantha.

They walked out to the car. It was a still and muggy morning and the air conditioner in Samantha's Pontiac Tempest wasn’t cooling enough. She would have to wait for her next paycheck to get it repaired.

"You know what? Unbutton a couple of the top buttons on your shirt or we're going to sweat like a couple of jailbirds by the time we reach the patients", said Samantha, lowering the window near the driver's seat.

She caught a whiff of Susannah’s aroma. She wasn't wearing any perfume. She smelled pleasant. Susannah unbuttoned two buttons at the top of her shirt as Samantha had instructed her to.

Samantha gave the woman a summary of the patient visits for the day. They had an easy day ahead of them as far as Samantha was concerned. A couple of injections scheduled for the morning. Then they could catch a bite at a roadside diner. A few blood samples to be collected in the afternoon. That was it.

Samantha glanced at Susannah as she clumsily wore her seat belt. An aura of uncertainty characterized her new co-worker’s demeanour.

She didn’t think Susannah would pose any problems in their daily working relationship. Samantha was a domineering no-nonsense woman and did not suffer weaklings.

Samantha once again wondered whether Susannah had seen her scratch her armpits and sniff her fingers. Some people would find such behaviour revolting.

At least her new co-worker had not seen Samantha digging in her pussy with her fingers and sniffing her fingers, which she normally did.

Chapter 2

Samantha drove across well paved backwoods roads with giant redwood trees on both sides. The sun was out that morning and the heat was relentless. By the time they reached the first patient’s house, both women were perspiring copiously.

Susannah’s shirt had large patches under the armpits. Susannah could see that Samantha her new co-worker was sweating too. But she had on an undershirt beneath her nurse uniform, so it wasn't evident.

Her face, however, was drenched with sweat. When Samantha turned around to pick up a bag in the backseat, Susannah got a whiff of her perfume. She had too much of it on. It had mixed with her sweat and a pungent smell emanated off Samantha's body.

The patient was old Mr. McGrath who lived alone in a red brick house and needed a shot for Type 2 Diabetes.

Samantha talked easily with Mr. McGrath. Susannah understood from their conversation that Samantha visited Mr. McGrath bi-weekly. Mr. McGrath looked a bit like Lee Marvin. A handsome and slim man, probably in his early sixties, with muscular arms.

Samantha was terse and firm with her instructions to Susannah, asking her to prepare a syringe, taking the injection herself and then instructing Susannah to dab the wound with cotton.

Mr. McGrath kept staring at Susannah all along. Once the wound had dried, Samantha told Susannah that she could go wait in the car. Mr. McGrath gave her a wink as she left.

Inside the car, Susannah sniffed her armpits. The smell of sweat lingered all around her.

Samantha walked out of the house after fifteen minutes. Susannah watched her as she approached the car. She was tall, slender, and stately woman with an easy and graceful walk. Susannah wondered what she had been doing inside the house with the patient for so long but did not ask her.

"How are you doing? Are you feeling confident about the work so far?", asked Samantha as she got inside the car, not bothering to explain the delay in leaving the house.

"Yes", Susannah said eagerly.

"You're sweating", said Samantha. She said it in a mildly authoritative and judgemental tone.

"I'm so sorry. I naturally sweat a lot. I will wear a sweatshirt from tomorrow”, said Susannah nervously.

"Excessive sweating ….. is it a problem you've had for long?" asked Samantha, as if she was a doctor and Susannah a patient being treated for a sinister ailment.

"Er ..... yes", said Susannah.

"Let me take a sniff of your armpit. Lift your arms up", said Samantha quite forcefully.

Susannah did as she was told.

Samantha lowered her head towards Susannah’s armpits and took a deep breath. Susannah saw that Samantha's eyes were closed as she took in two more breaths after the first one.

Then she raised her head back up and started the car.

"You smell kind of nice. I just wanted to check out your body odour. Sometimes patients complain about body odour”, said Samantha as she put the Pontiac into the first gear.

"Should I wear a perfume?", asked Susannah, gulping.

"No. Do NOT wear perfume", said Samantha, once again in an authoritative tone.

Samantha drove silently. The odour of perfume mixed with sweat, that emanated from Samantha’s body was quite strong now. Susannah revelled in it as she sat beside her new co-worker.

They reached the next patients house in twenty minutes. The patient was an elderly lady who needed some hormone injections.

"Samantha, is this woman your sister?", asked the lady, staring at Sussanah.

"No Miriam."

"You both look so alike. Almost like twin”, said the lady as if she was captivated by them.

Susannah glanced at Samantha who glanced back. Both women held the stare for a few moments before Susannah looked away meekly.

Once again, Samantha was short and terse with Susannah dishing out instructions and treating her like an assistant.

When the injection was done, the women walked out of the house together.

Samantha did not stay back like she had done with the old man. It made Susannah wonder what business Samantha had with the old man.

Chapter 3

It was 12 and Samantha drove them to a small roadside dinner. It was almost empty with just one other table occupied.

They ordered chicken pies and 7 ups and settled down at a table.

Samantha looked into Susannah s eyes. A deliberate and dominant stare full of intent. Susannah gulped and looked away.

"First impressions?", asked Samantha breaking the silence.

"Huh?"

"How do you like the job?"

“It’s rather quiet compared to Inglewood”, said Sussanah.

The waitress brought their food. Sussanah took a long sip of the 7 up as if she had just walked in from a desert. Samantha did not touch the 7 up, instead she watched Susannah gulping the 7 up down.

“Why did you move here?”, asked Samantha.

The question seemed to daunt Sussanah.

“I ….. er ….. I ….. I needed a break from the city,” Sussanah stuttered out her reply.

A fickle response thought Samantha.

Samantha kept staring at Sussanah, who would meet the stare, hold the gaze, and then look away.

Their pies remained uneaten.

As Sussanah moved her hand to pick up the fork, Samantha caught Sussanah’s hand in hers.

“You have nice slender fingers”, said Samantha. She covered Susanna’s right hand with both her hands.

She ran her fingers seductively over Susannah’s, giving them a nice slow rub. Then she entwined their fingers together with one hand while placing a strong hold over Sussanah’s wrist as if she did not want to let her go.

She stared at Sussanah predatorially.

Sussanah’s face was expressionless. As if she had expected this.

Then in a move that surprised Samantha, Sussanah moved her free left hand and placed it on the wrist of Samantha’s right hand. Her grip was strong. Her face now wore an expression of some indignation.

Though taken aback, Samantha recovered quickly. She removed her hand from Sussanah’s wrist. Then she tried to entwine her fingers with Sussanah’s left hand. Though Sussanah resisted at first, she submitted, and Samantha squeezed their fingers together.

A moment later, Sussanah also squeezed back though her face still wore an offended expression. Samantha looked back with what she hoped was a piercing stare. Their faces gleamed with sweat.

The waitress at the counter stopped what she was doing and began to watch their shenaxxxxns, but the two women were oblivious to her attention.

“Your palms are so sweaty”, said Samantha, giving another squeeze to Sussanah’s fingers.

“It’s getting really hot here, isn’t it?”, said Sussanah, giving a squeeze back with her own fingers.

“You can say that again. Summer in Guthrie ain’t for weaklings”, said Samantha, snidely.

“Are you sure that I don’t have to wear perfume? I can if you want to”, said Sussanah, submissively.

Samantha hesitated. Was this woman really this submissive or was she just acting that way?

“If you want, we could go into the loo here and you could examine me again”, said Sussanah, her voice a seductive purr now. It was an open invitation.

Susannah’s eyes were like those of a hurt pussycat.

“I could examine you once again if you want me to”, said Samantha, taking the bait.

The women got up from the table and walked towards the loo, fingers tightly entwined. The waitresses’ eyes followed them.

Inside the loo, they turned towards each other. Sussanah removed her fingers from Samantha’s tight grip.

Their bodies were only inches apart as Sussanah unbuttoned her nurse’s shirt. She leaned against the wall and raised her arms.

Samantha moved towards Sussanah. She snaked an arm around her waist and aggressively pulled Sussanah towards her.

They stood breast to breast for a moment before she lowered her face into Sussanah’s armpit, where she was greeted by a small but thick bushy growth of hair. After taking a quick sniff, she took a light lick of the sweat.

Then she ran her tongue across the length of Sussanah’s armpit, liking the taste of her salty sweat. Sussanah let out a moan.
She raised her face back up towards Sussanah. Their mouths were inches apart.

Sussanah also snaked an arm around Samantha’s waist and pulled their bodies closer to each other.

“No, I don’t think you should wear perfume at all, Susannah”, whispered Samantha.

“That’s good to know. Are you done with your examination?”, asked Susannah in that purring voice.

“Yes, I am. Now put your shirt back on. We have more appointments”, said Samantha authoritatively.

She broke their mutual embrace and took a step backwards. Sussanah looked disappointed but she did as she was told.

They walked back to the dining room where Samantha paid the bill.

The waitress looked at one woman and then the other.

Back inside the car, the women were silent.

As they left the diner’s parking lot and entered the road, Samantha placed a hand on Sussanah’s knee. Sussanah squirmed in her seat but relaxed after a few moments.

The next stop was a large villa where they had to collect blood samples. Samantha let Sussanah handle the syringe while she chatted with the old husband and wife duo.

The husband also asked the same question that the previous patient had asked. Were they twin sisters? Samantha assured them that they were not.

Back inside the car, Samantha placed her hand on Sussanah’s knee once again as they drove to the next patient’s house.

“We do look alike, don’t we?”, asked Sussanah, rather shyly.

“An uncanny resemblance …..” agreed Samantha.

Now Sussanah also placed a hand over Samantha’s knee. Samantha was a bit taken aback but smiled and let Sussanah’s hand rest on her knee.

They drove that way, hands placed over each other’s knees until they reached the next patient’s house.

They collected one more blood sample and as they exited the patients house, Samantha gripped Susannah’s hands tightly and the women entwined fingers.

“I wish I didn’t sweat so much”, said Sussanah as they walked back to the car.

“Your body odour is pleasant. If it wasn’t I would have told you”, said Samantha.

“It’s not just from the armpits. I sweat too much down there”, said Sussanah in a seductive and yearning voice.

The two women stopped in their tracks. They looked at each other, both waiting for the other to make the next move. Samantha melted as she gazed at Susannah’s pussycat eyes.

Samantha did not know what to make of this new arrival. Susanah was openly offering herself to Samantha and she could not resist this tall slim co-worker of hers.

“Do you think I should examine you ….. down there?”, asked Samantha, unable to contain herself.

“I think you should. Should we do it in the car?”, asked Sussanah, eager and willing.

Samantha looked around them. There was not a soul around the place. A large horse chestnut tree that would provide adequate cover to them beckoned to her.

“How about behind that tree?”

She did not wait for an answer. She pulled Sussanah along with her as she walked towards the tree.

They stopped right at the middle of the thick tree trunk where they interlocked fingers and stared deep into each other’s eyes as a prelude to what was about to happen between them.

Susannah was demure like a hungry kitten. Samantha thought she would say meow.

Then without a word, Sussanah lifted a leg, held onto Samantha’s shoulder with one hand and used the other hand to remove her panties.

Samantha could not believe what her new co-worker had just done.

Samantha snatched the panties from Sussanah and buried her face in it, inhaling the aroma of her co-worker’s nether regions.

She wiped her sweaty face with the panties.

Sussanah snatched the panties back from Samantha and wiped her own sweaty face with it.

They regarded each other with a sexual intensity that could give Saint Joseph a hardon.

Then Sussanah lifted her skirt as if signalling to Samantha that she was ready to be examined.

Samantha took off her sneakers and knelt down on the grassy surface.

As soon as her face was aligned with Sussanah’s vagina she could smell the aroma emanating from her new co-worker’s pussy.

A triangular carpet of thick pubic hair beckoned to her. She took a long satisfying sniff, inhaling the musky odour. She took another sniff and then one more.

She placed her hands on Sussanah’s buttocks which were drenched with sweat and plunged her face into the carpet of hair, letting herself be enveloped by the musky wetness of her co-worker’s dripping vagina.

She heard Sussanah gasp and place a hand on her hair. Samantha rubbed her face across the pubic hair, then moving onto Sussanah’s sweaty gleaming inner thighs.

It was only after acclimatising herself to the odours of the nether region, that Samantha brought out her tongue. She took a taste of Susannah’s inner thighs, licking the sweat off the naked flesh.

Susannah moaned with pleasure.

Samantha buried her face in Susannah’s musky cxnt once again. She thought she could get lost in that forest of hair. She knew she had to stop and snap out of the spell which Susannah had cast upon her.

Samantha reluctantly got back up on her feet and put her shoes back on.

There were small strands of Susannah’s pubic hair on Samantha’s face. Her face gleamed with not just her own sweat but the excretions from Sussanah’s nether region.

Susannah demurely put her panties back on and adjusted her skirt. She had a naughty expression on her face as if she had gotten the better of Samantha.

They faced each other.

“The aroma from your groin and nether regions are perfectly fine. It is just the heat out here in Guthrie. Everyone sweats like a pig in these parts”, said Samantha matter of factly, but inside she was raging.

She wanted to pounce upon her new co-worker and ravage her.

“I’m so relieved to hear that”, said Susannah in a yearning voice. Like a cat who had just stolen some milk, thought Samantha.

Susannah entwined fingers with Samantha, their sweaty palms clasped together tightly and walked back to the car.

Chapter 4

The appointments got over and the women drove back to the nurse’s facility.

Susannah gathered her duffel back and was ready to leave.

Neither woman spoke about or acknowledged their sex and sweat laced encounters of the day. Both women acted like it had been a normal day at work.

“I will drop you at the Drunken Duck”, said Samantha.

“I could take a taxi”, said Susannah half-heartedly.

“I insist”, said Samantha with a quiet confidence, as if she was Dirty Harry talking to a drug dealer.

Susannah lingered around, uncertainly as Samantha finished some odd jobs.

Samantha closed the nurse’s facility and the two of them walked out to the car.

The Drunken Duck was a fifteen-minute drive from the nurse’s facility.

Samantha placed a hand on Susannah’s knee as she drove. Susannah did not return the favour this time around.

The beautiful stucco architecture of The Drunken Duck Inn loomed in the distance as Samantha parked outside the hotel.

“I would like a goodbye sniff of your armpit”, said Samantha, coolly, as if she was a domineering boyfriend and Susannah the helpless girlfriend.

Susannah raised her arms and Samantha once again lowered her head and took a sniff of her new co-worker’s armpit. She helped herself to two more sniffs over the other armpit.

“I don’t want you to wear any perfume tomorrow. Nor do I want you to wear an undershirt. I will pick you up outside The Drunken Duck at 10 am tomorrow morning” said Samantha with a quiet authority.

“Ok. Thank you. See you tomorrow then”, said Susannah shyly and stepped out of the Pontiac.

Samantha watched her co-worker walk away and left only until she saw Susannah enter the large oak door of The Drunken Duck.

Chapter 5

The next morning, Samantha decided against wearing an undershirt in solidarity with her meek and sweaty co-worker.

It was a particularly hot morning and by the time Samantha picked up her nurse’s medical bag from the facility and drove to The Drunken Duck, she was sweating profusely.

Susannah was waiting outside on the gravel footpath, holding her duffel bag.

Samantha parked the car beside her, and her new co-worker self-consciously walked towards the passenger side and got in.

Susannah’s face gleamed in the morning heat and there were patches of wetness all over her nurses’ uniform top.

“God it’s too hot! I started sweating all over while I was waiting for you”, said Susannah, sounding excited.

“I think it should be allright. But come here anyway”, said Samantha, leaning towards Susannah.

Susannah obediently leant towards Samantha. Their faces were close together.

Samantha took a good lick of Susannah’s sweaty cheek. Then she proceeded to lick the other sweaty cheek. She savoured the salty taste of her co-workers sweat.

Sussanah just sat there, looking shy.

“What are you waiting for? Lick my face too”, commanded Samantha.

Susannah reluctantly licked Samantha’s face. Samantha showed her the other cheek and Susannah took a lick of that too.

A perfect morning greeting. The two new co-workers had licked the sweat off each other’s gleaming sweaty faces.

“I think we should examine each other’s armpits”, suggested Samantha, with a cool and certain authoritativeness.

They both raised their hands and lowered their heads towards each other’s armpits. They sniffed to their hearts content.

Susannah was enjoying the aroma of her co-worker’s armpit from such close quarters for the first time, and she seemed to relish it.

She couldn’t get enough of Samantha’s armpit aroma. She went on and on, burying her sweaty face for a long time in Samantha’s armpit, sniffing even after Samantha was done.

While she was flattered by the attention given to her sweaty armpit by her new co-worker, Samantha had to crack the whip.

“That will be enough. We have work to do”, said Samantha, sternly.

Susannah raised her head up and settled down in her seat, slightly embarrassed.

Samantha drove the car back onto the road and they were on their way.

It was a busy morning, and the nurses did not have time for each other. There were two stops for injections.

The morning got hotter and hotter, and the women were completely drenched with sweat.

Susannah noticed that Samantha had not worn an undershirt.

“Why did you not wear an undershirt?”, asked Susannah.

“Because you aren’t wearing one”, said Samantha.

Susannah smiled shyly at her reply.

Samantha was impassive. She could see the white of Samantha’s bra strap sticking out through the transparent sweaty shirt.

Routine blood pressure checks for multiple patients took up the rest of their morning.

By the time they reached the diner for lunch, the two of them were as drenched as a couple of workers in a chain gang. The car was awash with the smell of their combined aromas.

The women turned towards each other as they sat inside the car in the parking lot of the diner. It was empty.

“We have a busy afternoon. Maybe it’s time to examine each other to check if we are hygienic enough. Don’t want to risk any complaints from the patients”, Samantha suggested.

The women leaned towards each other, raised their arms, lowered their heads, and began to sniff each other’s armpits.

“Maybe we should take off our shirts”, Susannah suggested meekly.

“That would be a good idea”, said Samantha, relenting to her new co-worker’s wish.

They slowly unbuttoned their sweaty shirts which were plastered to their bodies.

After taking off their shirts they briefly checked out each other’s breasts which were covered by their brassieres, before proceeding to raise their arms for each other to sniff.

This time the women sniffed quite feverishly, both women utterly smitten by each other’s aromas.

Gone was the ritualistic nature of their mutual examinations. Samantha began to lick at Susannah’s sweaty armpits and Susannah returned the favour. The women moaned with an animal passion as their tongues tickled and tantalized each other’s armpits.

They switched from one armpit to another. They could not get enough of each other’s sweat. After they were done licking the sweat off each other’s armpits, they turned to licking each other’s sweaty necks and shoulders.

Their hands rubbed across the other woman’s sweaty backs, over their bra straps.

Then Susannah brought her face close to Samantha’s and just as she was about to plant a kiss on her lip, Samantha placed two fingers between their lips.

“I am not ready for that. I will decide when we both can kiss or if I want to kiss you”, she said authoritatively.

Susannah literally swooned in front of Samantha, panting with sexual excitement.

A supply truck drove into the parking lot. The women disentangled and quickly put their shirts back on.

They got out of the car and walked quickly to the diner to avoid arousing suspicion.

The waitress who had served them the previous day wasn’t around.

The new waitress greeted them pleasantly. Neither woman was particularly hungry, but they ordered 7 ups.

They made their way to a table at the back of the diner where nobody could see them.

Susannah was still annoyed at Samantha for refusing her kiss and refused to meet Samantha’s eyes.

The waitress brought their 7 ups. They felt the waitress watch them as she placed the 7 ups on the table in front of them.

The waitress seemed to sense the sexual tension between the two women in nurse’s uniform.

The driver of the supply truck brought in provisions into the restaurant. The waitress got busy with him.

Samantha entwined her fingers tightly with Sussanah’s. Sussanah squeezed back half-heartedly, slightly annoyed at Samantha censoring their kiss.

Her face was morose like a petulant child who had been refused a treat.

Their palms and fingers were sweaty and holding onto each other’s hands was a slippery business.

The 7 ups were finished off in quick time and the women paid and made their way back to the car.

They drove out of the parking lot as if somebody was chasing them.

Neither woman spoke for a while. Neither woman placed their hand on the other’s knee.

Samantha felt like she had gained the upper hand in their budding relationship.

“Sometimes I get a real strange taste in my mouth”, said Susannah suddenly.

Her tone was demure and submissive. She wanted Samantha’s attention.

She was at it again, thought Samantha.

“A strange taste, you say?”, asked Samantha, coolly.

“I don’t know it’s just this real strange taste. Especially after I drink something”, said Susannah.

“We need to check that out”, said Samantha with intent.

The game between them had begun again.

They were now driving across a backwoods road. There were thickets of rambutan and mangosteen trees on both sides of the road, so Samantha drove the car into a small opening.

Tall sequoias and giant redwoods towered over them as she brought her car to the top.

Nobody could see them there. The air smelled of ripe fruit.

Samantha turned towards Susannah.

“A strange taste?”, she asked in a voice that was half lewd and half authoritative.

“Yes. A real strange taste”, said Susannah almost swooning and leaning towards Samantha.

“I am afraid I will have to put my tongue into your mouth. Is that OK with you?”, asked Samantha seriously.

This was almost like role playing, thought Samantha. But she was enjoying it.

“Well, if you can get to the bottom of this ….. then why not?”, asked Susannah, a symbol of femininity.

The women looked at each other, almost glaring.

Then they leaned towards each other, and Susannah opened her mouth for Samantha to stick her tongue in.

Their lips touched and Samantha inserted her tongue into Susannah’s mouth. Susannah greeted her with her own tongue and their tongues met.

Samantha ran her tongue up and down Susannah’s tongue, getting a taste of the saliva. The exercise continued for a minute before Samantha withdrew her tongue from Susannah’s tongue.

“I am not sure what the problem is”, said Samantha, in a serious voice.

“Ok”, Susannah whispered uncertainly.

“I think you might have to gently spit into my mouth so that I can really get a taste of your saliva”, suggested Samantha.

“Now that’s a great idea”, said Susannah excitedly.

She leaned towards Samantha, raising herself while Samantha lowered herself. Susannah positioned her mouth above Samantha’s face and Samantha opened her mouth wide.

Susannah gently pumped out a few drops of her spit into Samantha’s mouth.

Samantha opened her mouth wider, so Susannah let out a small torrent of her spittle into Samantha’s mouth who accepted her co-worker’s spittle with the utmost curiosity.

Samantha rolled Susannah’s saliva in her mouth for a while before swallowing it like it was holy water.

“I don’t know. I am not too sure, Susannah”, said Samantha, sounding like a doctor.

“Don’t you notice a strange taste to my saliva?”, asked Susannah, now sitting up in her seat and leaning towards Samantha.

“I am afraid no”, said Samantha. She looked straight ahead into the thicket, enjoying Susannah’s desperation in getting her attention.

Susannah just sat there looking at her, almost pleading.

This was one tenacious bitch, thought Samantha, barely able to contain a smile.

“How about you taste some of my saliva? This might settle your delusion that somehow your saliva tastes strange”, said Samantha, suddenly.

“Oh yes! What a wonderful idea”, said Susannah like a poor starving kid who had just been promised a cherry cola and fries.

Susannah lowered herself on the driver’s seat and opened her mouth.

Samantha raised herself, brought her mouth over Susannah’s and a small stream of her saliva gushed out of her mouth and was eagerly imbibed by Susannah.

Susannah kept her mouth open, so Samantha dropped some more saliva into her mouth.
Susannah drank it all down like a thirsty desert traveller at an oasis.

“I think you’re right. It was my delusion. Your saliva doesn’t taste too different from mine”, said Susannah, her breasts heaving in front of her.

“That’s what I thought too”, said Samantha, coolly.

“Thanks for clearing it up for me”, said Susannah, sounding genuinely grateful.

The two women looked into each other’s eyes.

Susannah still wore a hungry wanton look on her face. It unnerved Samantha a little. This yearning submissive bitch was really getting to her. She was stirring something inside her, thought Samantha.

“It’s time to move. We have a busy afternoon ahead of us”, said Samantha, in a bossy tone.

She reversed the car out of the thicket and back onto the road.

Samantha was right. The afternoon was indeed very busy, and the two women had to keep their budding relationship in the backburner.

Not that Samantha was particularly forthcoming. She adopted a business-like approach during the remaining patient visits, treating Susannah like a junior assistant.

No amorous glances or knowing smiles. Just a clinical dedication to the job at hand.

Susannah spent the afternoon obeying Samantha’s orders like a slave.

She did not mind Samantha bossing her around as long as she acknowledged her occasionally and gave her some attention.

But after the saliva exchange in the thicket, Samantha had suddenly turned cold.

At the end of the day’s work, Susannah sat silently in the car, hoping for Samantha to take the next step.

Neither woman exchanged a word.

Samantha coolly dropped Susannah off at The Drunken Duck, whispered a terse “Have a nice weekend, catch you on Monday” and drove off as Susannah stood at the entrance of the hotel as if she were a jilted lover.

Which she was in a way, thought Susannah to herself.

- - - Updated - - -

If you liked the first 5 chapters, do consider buying Duel of the Notorious Nurses on Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CWHFSN21

Susannah joins Samantha at a nursing facility, during one hot and steamy summer, in the small American town of Guthrie. The two tall and stately women are enamored by each other's body aromas right from their first day of work together. Samantha is the dominant one, taking control of their sex and sweat laced relationship from the first day itself. Susannah is glad to be the demure and submissive woman in the relationship as she craves for Samantha's sexual affections and attention. But when Samantha's dominance grows unbearable, Susannah decides to fight back and the two equally matched women tangle in a furious lesbian relationship filled with lust and the relentless hunger to dominate the other woman sexually.