Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

The Voyeur - by JB57

Dear Board,

The following story borrows/steals shamelessly from a couple of my favorites. The first is the recent story by Kingofdapirates entitled "The Hidden Spectator." I loved that story and the premise behind it but, as I wrote to King, the story needed to include a full-on sexfight for it to do more than just whet my appetite. He responded that he wanted the story to be somewhat realistic. I respect that, but realism is not something that I do! ;-) Anyway, this story is following the same premise as King's story - in fact, in some places, I plagiarize shamelessly because I loved King's turns of phrase. But, as you will have surmised, this story includes a very long, involved, multi-part sexfight between the two women.

I've followed some of the other touches that King used in his story, most notably that I do not have names for any of the characters. I thought that was an interesting touch and I kept it.

Just so everyone knows, I told King I wanted to do my version of his story and he gave me permission to do so, so I am alright there. ;-)

The second person from whom I am stealing is the great Catharsis. As I have written many times, one of my favorite stories has always been his "Homewrecker." That is also about a wife and mistress fighting and wrecking the house until their conflict comes to a conclusion in an incredibly erotic (albeit masterfully underwritten) sexfight inside an SUV. I have borrowed liberally from that story too.

Anyway, I hope people enjoy this story. Let me know. I'll be posting the entire thing here. It's about 30 pages, which is a short story for me, but a bit longer than I planned.

I've got a few other stories on the go and plan to be posting several of them (as well as concluding most of my ongoing stories) this summer.

JB

The Voyeur – by JB57

vo·yeur (definition):
    /voiˈyər/ noun/ a person who gains sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity.

I woke slowly from a satisfied sleep. It was late morning, going on 10 AM. I usually did not sleep this late, but it had been a late and very tiring night. Beside me, my mistress lay sleeping, her thick auburn hair a sensuous curtain across her beautiful face. She breathed deeply. The white sheet over her buxom chest rose and fell. She shifted in her sleep and the sheet fell open, revealing her truly beautiful, tawny breasts. They were huge and perfectly formed, at least DDs, and deliciously taut and thick. I loved sucking and licking and biting them. They were the most stupendous tits I knew - with the exception of my wife’s. My wife had incredible tits too, equally large and perfect and just as thick and firm as those of my mistress. Sucking on my wife’s tits, especially those rock-hard dark brown nipples, was a transcendental experience. When I was with either woman, I could not help but compare their beautiful bodies, but I had not determined which of them was superior to the other in any department.

The night before, my mistress had been very eager and willing. She had sucked my dick until it was throbbing and aching, pulsing with so much need and barely contained pleasure that I thought it would explode. Then she had mounted me, slid my thick shaft into her tight, hot, clean-shaven cunt, and taken me to paradise. The memory of the sensation of my rock-hard dick squeezed and massaged and surrounded by the delicious tension of her magnificent cunt, of the heat and wetness of being immersed in her luscious pussy, driving into the core of her voluptuous body, the images of her incredible tits bouncing as she writhed on top of me -these pictures and feelings filled my mind and I felt my prick getting hard again.

I glanced at the clock. My wife was scheduled to be back later this evening. It was unusual for me to have my mistress come to my house, let alone fuck her in the bed I shared with my wife. The risks were too great. But one thing had led to another, and my home was the closest to the club where my mistress and I had met. Now, I had to clean everything up to make sure that my wife’s suspicions were not aroused.

Let me say up front that I realize I am a real scumbag. I live in a beautiful house, paid for by my wife’s money. I am a relatively successful business consultant, but I am not in the same league as my wife. She is a very successful corporate lawyer, even more amazing given that she is only a bit over 30 years old. My wife is an absolutely beautiful and sexually voracious woman. She should be more than enough for one man. However, in my defense, she is often gone from home on business trips and I have some strong suspicions that she has not been exactly faithful to me either. Besides, I did not set out to find myself a mistress. My relationship with the woman in my bed started out innocuously when I met her online, on a site that catered to people interested in certain kinds of wines. We enjoyed our online banter, we decided to meet in person, and I was absolutely shocked by how gorgeous she was. I don’t think we can be blamed for the incredible mutual attraction that sparked between us. One thing led to another and soon we were fucking like rabbits every chance we got. My mistress was the kind of woman who did not allow the fact that a man was married stand in the way of her own desires. So, we’d been seeing each other for about six months now. It was a very satisfying relationship for both of us.

One of the odd things about my mistress is that she is exactly the same age as my wife. Literally. Incredibly, she and my wife share a birthday. She has a tramp stamp of interlocking thorns. My wife also has a tramp stamp, her only tatoo, a kind of tribal design that looks very similar to what my mistress has. My wife has deep black hair, my mistress deep auburn. Otherwise, they look so much alike that I have often wondered if my mistress is really my way of replacing my wife when she is absent. But the sex with both women is incredible – mostly because of them. I don’t claim to be a particularly wonderful lover without a lot of coaching.

I rolled out of bed and made my way to the en suite bathroom. The main bedroom in my house was huge. The long inner wall stretched the length of the room but then ended, opening onto the full size bathroom, without a door. The entrance to the bathroom was large, as was the bathroom itself. It held a very big glassed-in shower and a separate tub. His and her sinks adorned the vanity. The bedroom’s huge walk-in closet, another room in itself, was positioned directly across from the bathroom entrance on the opposite wall. From the closet there was an unobstructed view of the shower. The king-size bed rested on the other side of the wall dividing the bathroom from the bedroom.

I showered quickly. I wanted to get out of the house and clear my head. Maybe go to the gym to work off some excess energy. My plan was to leave early, let my mistress get up and leave on her own, then return in the early afternoon to clean and erase all signs of the redheaded intruder. The last thing I needed was for my wife to find red hair strands in the bathroom or on the bed. The sheets on the bed obviously had to be changed and washed, maybe several times, and the dryer trap cleaned out. The whole house had to be vacuumed and every rug examined. All of that would take time.

I enjoyed the sex with my mistress immensely and I even enjoyed talking with her -not surprising, given how our relationship had started. But the truth was that when she stayed over at my house and we had sex in my marital bed, I found myself feeling a bit guilty the next day. Yes, it was the height of hypocrisy, but I can’t help how I feel. I guess, somewhere in my brain, I do have a bit of conscience about what I’m doing. Anyway, on the day after, I don’t like staying around. Besides, I needed her to leave as soon as possible. I was pretty sure that if we started in on sex, it would go far too long and I would be scrambling to clean up before my wife got back. I did not need that stress or to take that kind of risk. What if I missed something?

When I got out of the shower, I went immediately to the walk-in closet and pulled on some comfortable clothes. When I got out, my mistress was stretching in bed. Her incredible body was impossible to contain. The sheet strained at her long, taut legs, it traced the womanly swell of her hips. Her chest was bare and her beautiful, meaty breasts bounced and jiggled deliciously.

“Hey, babe,” she cooed. “Off to work?”

“Yes,” I lied. “I’ve got a meeting coming up this afternoon I need to prepare for. Can you see yourself out?”

“Sure,” she said. She was used to this by now. “But maybe you want to stick around for a while. You know, maybe share a shower and let’s see where that goes…” Her green eyes glinted mischievously. I could see that she was very horny.

“Oh babe,” I said, smiling regretfully. “That sounds wonderful. But I’ve really got to get this work done and once we get started, I may not be able to stop…”

She slid out from under the sheets and stood, nude and perfect, beside the bed. She stood up on her tiptoes to give her powerful, toned legs their most impressive display. Her hands were on her wide, muscular hips that curved into her narrow waist. Her deep, tight slit of a navel punctuated her firm, perfectly defined abdominals. Her massive breasts, perfectly shaped, thick and heavy, crowned by light chocolate brown nipples, shifted gently as she breathed.

Her delicious pussy, so hot and tight, was completely bare-shaven. The deep, strong cleft of her fuck lips beckoned.

She looked unbelievably good, incredibly fuckable. I felt my resolve dissolving.

“Are you sure?” she purred, smiling like the vixen she was. “I can think of some really interesting things to do to your big, hard cock.”

I almost caved right then. But I managed to hold firm, so to speak. “After last night, I don’t think I could get it back up,” I lied. I hoped that my prick did not give the lie away.

She smiled. “I guess that’s true. If we started now, you might be too drained to walk later.”

She put her heels flat to the floor and turned to walk into the bathroom, her perfect ass flexing, her delectable hips see-sawing. Her sculpted back and powerful shoulders rippled as she moved. I could see the bounce of her massive tits even with her back to me. “I’m going to take a steamy shower. Join me if you change your mind.”

My mistress entered the bathroom and started the shower. I left quickly, knowing that if I stayed around, my willpower would soon abandon me. I had almost made it out the front door when I realized that I needed my gym clothes. I had left them in a duffel in the closet.

I returned to the bedroom and went straight to the walk-in closet. I quickly retrieved the small duffel bag with the items I needed. I turned off the light in the walk-in, then stood in the dark and watched my mistress shower.

I watched her for a while, as the hot water cascaded down her voluptuous body. She put her head under the stream, her auburn hair flattening and going dark. She touched another knob and the rain shower started to accompany the side shower. God, she was gorgeous. I watched the water stream between her massive, jiggling tits, and I felt my prick swell. I knew that I could not resist. I had to have that body. Just the thought of sucking those big tits was enough to drive me crazy with lust. The idea of shoving my throbbing cock into her hot, wet, tight fuckhole was almost too much to bear. With such delectable pussy so close by, so available, I felt my will power evaporate like a sand castle in the rising tide. In retrospect, it was amazing I’d held out so long.

I quickly stripped off my clothing. My prick was as hard as rock. I was just about to leave the closet and make my way to the bathroom when I heard the distinct sound of the front door slamming shut.

I froze. My mind went numb with shock. Who could be entering my house? My wife was not scheduled to be back for hours. My prick drooped as the fear of discovery overwhelmed my mind. I quickly retreated to the dark, spacious closet, hoping I could hide in its depths if I had to do so.

I felt myself go hot and cold as the door to my bedroom opened and my wife walked in. She was home early and I felt my whole world falling away.

As I’ve explained, my wife is a stunner in every sense. She is beautiful, with mid-length thick black hair, clear, diamond blue eyes, and a classically gorgeous face of soft angles and high cheekbones and full lips. Her body is spectacular. She is DD and her tits are perfect. As I’ve already said, I can’t really tell whose breasts are bigger, firmer or more perfectly shaped between my wife and my mistress. My wife is also, to use the expression, built like a brick shithouse. She is tall and deliciously sculpted, her womanly curves complemented by strong, toned muscles shaped in hours of gymwork. I have seen my mistress workout too and both women are the kind whose powerful muscles only serve to make their curves, their ravenous erotic femininity, more pronounced.

My wife cocked an eyebrow when she heard the shower on and then smiled softly. I immediately realized what she was thinking. It was the most logical, obvious thing. She thought I was the person in the steamy shower. As I watched, she slipped off her high heels, then reached up and began to unbutton her straining green blouse. From where I was, I could see my wife and also see my mistress’ naked body in the glass shower stall. I could not help but compare their bodies.

My wife finished unbuttoning the blouse. She slipped it off her shoulders, leaving only her skimpy bra, which strained against its heavy load. She unzipped her tight, short skirt and let it fall to the white carpet of the bedroom, then slowly peeled her black stockings down her long, muscular legs. Soon, she was wearing only her bra and thong. She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. She let it drop to the carpet. Her massive, beautiful tits bounced free. They really needed no support. Despite my fear, I could not help but be aroused by the sight of those two magnificent mounds of meat. I remembered the many hours I had spent sucking and kneading that meat, being titty-fucked and otherwise taking enormous pleasure in my wife’s incredible endowments, and I felt my cock surge back to life, despite the tension of the situation.

My wife slipped her thong down her legs and stood straight, now completely nude. She was incredible, absolutely majestic in her voluptuous, Amazonian beauty. From my vantage point I could see my wife’s magnificent nude body and, at the same time, my mistress’ incredible naked body as she enjoyed the steaming water from the shower. While the steam partly obscured my mistress, I was still able to make a direct comparison between the women’s amazing pulchritude. As I examined them, my eyes darting back and forth, I realized that the women were equals in every erotic way. Their beautiful tits seemed equally large and firm, their asses were equally toned, their hips the same width, their long, powerful legs equally long and beautifully sculpted, their torsos muscled and defined in the same way. Their difference in their faces, in their eyes and hair, were the most apparent distinctions. I clearly had a type, but then these women were everyone’s type. I reflected, not for the first time, on why a rather average-looking guy like me should have such good fortune in women, but I put that out of my head. The why did not matter.

As my wife walked away from her discarded clothing, I realized that my mistress’ underwear, blouse, skirt and high heels were lying in a pile just inside the doorway of the bedroom. The whole pile was topped by her ruby-red thong. My wife had not noticed the other woman’s clothing. Not that this mattered now, given what was about to happen.
    As I watched, my wife turned the corner of the entrance from the bedroom into the bathroom, her perfect, toned ass flexing, her womanly hips swaying, her big tits bouncing.

“Surprise!” she called out.

I could only see my wife’s perfect ass and backside from where I was, though I could make out parts of my mistress’ arms and legs.

The nude women faced each other, both shrieking in sudden shock and surprise. My wife immediately grabbed for a towel on the rack, whipping it around her naked body. My mistress had no such recourse. She covered herself as best she could, her left hand shielding her bare genitals, her right arm wrapped around her bulging chest.

“Who the fuck are you?!” my wife demanded.

“Who the fuck are you?” my mistress screamed in reply. Then : “What the hell are you doing in my boyfriend’s house?”

I had to appreciate how quickly she threw me under the bus.

“Your boyfriend? This is my house!! I’m his wife!!” My wife howled “Get out!” She shot forward and swung the glass door of the shower stall open. Fortunately, it did not slam on the wall. The steam inside the shower poured out, fulling exposing my mistress’ glorious naked body, giving me a clear view from the closet. My wet mistress stood in the shower pressed up against the far wall, her gorgeous face full of fear at being caught and the awkward situation in which she now found herself.

“I’m sorry,” she pleaded. “Just give me a towel and I’ll leave!”

My wife was having none of it. Apparently, even the idea of extending her sudden rival a shred of dignity was too much for her to bear. “No, you don’t! Get out now!” my wife shrieked, angrier than I had ever seen or heard her. She stepped into the shower stall and reached for my mistress’ arms to yank her out of the shower by force. My naked mistress resisted. “Don’t fucking touch me!” she screamed, as she slapped away my wife’s hand.

“I said get out!” my wife screamed again, enraged by the slap. She lunged at the other woman with both hands. My mistress sidestepped, retreating even further, my wife in pursuit. “I said get away from me!” my mistress yelled. My wife managed to grab the other woman’s wet, red hair with both hands. She ripped at the locks to steady herself. My mistress lashed out and landed a tremendous slap on the side of my wife’s face. With a cry, she released the redhead and stumbled back to the side of the fogged glass. She put out a hand to steady herself. Most notably, from my perspective, the towel my wife had quickly tied around her lush body released and slid down her golden skin to land on the tile floor. The two women glared at each other from across the shower stall. I could see both of those incredible women, completely nude, side by side for the first time. My cock started to throb, somehow getting even harder. It occurred to me that something very special might be happening. I retrieved my phone from the pants I had dropped to the floor and pressed “record”. I zoomed in on the nude women, determined to keep a record of this encounter. I stepped further back into the shadows of the closet.

My mistress began to slide towards the open door, hoping to leave of her own accord. She did not make it.

“You BITCH!!” my wife screamed. In a flash, she drew herself up to her full height and began throwing wild slaps at the other naked woman. My mistress cried out in surprise and was forced away from the open door. She retreated to the corner of the glass square. My wife pursued, her big, tawny ass facing me, her back muscles rippling as her arms lashed out, her powerful, Amazonian body incredibly beautiful and threatening in her rage. I began to fear that my wife would beat my mistress senseless and I considered intervening. I could just see my mistress trying to use her arms to block as many blows as she could. Suddenly, she screamed out in rage and began to throw her own slaps in retaliation. The blows forced my wife back and the women began exchanging furious slaps and punches in their glass arena. The women planted their bare feet and exchanged slaps in the center of the stall, under the flowing water. Their blows hit arms and hands but were generally blocked from striking the other woman’s face that they were both aiming to pummel.

Both pairs of hands buried themselves in the other woman’s long, wet hair and pulled savagely. The women screamed in unison as they pushed and pulled each other under the flowing water. The hot water cascaded down their womanly curves, flowing off their succulent asses, their meaty breasts, their powerful thighs, as they yanked each other back and forth by the hair. Then my mistress surged forward. For the first time, their naked bodies came into full contact. My wife’s voluptuous form was pressed into the side of the glass wall, her ass squished into the steamed glass, clearing two big balls of condensation behind her. Her thick, meaty DDs were squashed tight and hard into my mistress’ equally big, firm tits. I could see the women’s overflowing chests bulging to the sides as their breasts met and fought. Their tight, hard stomachs flattened.

My mistress snarled into my wife’s face. “You fucking cunt!”

“Goddamn you!” my wife rasped. She punched my mistress’ oblique and traded positions, my wife now pressing her nude body fully into my mistress’ form, pressing her wet opponent into the glass. My mistress’ big ass now made its impression on the shower stall wall.

I had felt both women’s naked, full bodies pressed into me and the thought of how their tits must feel against each other almost made me cream on the spot. I grabbed a towel from my bag and put it over my engorged prick. I did not want to shoot cum all over the closet and I was starting to think that was a real risk.

The women glared into each other’s faces, their expressions filled with hate and rage. My mistress broke the pin by kneeing my wife in the thigh. She resumed slapping and punching at my wife, who eagerly returned the blows. The women snarled and growled. I could hear the thudding and cracking sounds of punches and slaps beating their lush bodies. The slap fight continued, the two beautiful women going all out in a full-fledged catfight. Whatever had started the fight, now they were both struggling out of rage and other, more primal, emotions. My mistress, in particular, surprised me. She seemed to have given up trying to escape and was now as intent on breaking and conquering my wife as my wife was on breaking and conquering her.

I could hear the women cursing and screaming in pain. They exchanged more slaps, then returned to pulling hair with both hands, tearing at each other. The steam from the shower was building, making what was happening inside blurry. Then the women screamed in unison. I guessed that one of their bodies hit the knob and knocked it to a hotter setting.

I was about to intervene. I did not want them to get scalded. But, apparently, they had no interest in getting scalded themselves even if it meant not burning their new opponent. Still with their hands buried in the other’s hair, they staggered out of the still-running shower.

I could not tell who was dragging who. They left the shower as one unit, side by side, turned slightly to each other. Their heavy tits jostled and crushed, jiggling and bouncing as the Amazons fought. Their hips bumped and the sides of their delicious asses thumped together with each forceful step. Their bodies dripped with water. Their muscular legs moved in awkward sync. They pulled each other into the bedroom and began staggering and struggling their way toward the bed, their moans and grunts of agony and hate punctuating their battle. Evidently, both women had decided the bed that was the best arena in which to decide their contest. Their tits jiggled as they fought to force the other towards their destination. Their faces were savage snarls of hate. I was not sure they would make it to the designated arena. I was sure they would be just as content to fall to the floor and fight it out there, out of my sight. I prayed they would manage to reach the bed and, to my delight, they reached the edge of the base and threw each other down by the hair to the mattress. It was the greatest sight of my life as my wife and mistress landed together, bouncing slightly but somehow still gripping each other’s hair with painful force.

I repositioned myself, being careful to keep to the shadows, but placing myself on the far wall of the closet so I had an absolutely clear view of what was happening on the bed.
    The vixens rose to their knees, two nude, wet women, and shrieked like banshees as they released each other’s hair and threw themselves together like hellcats. Their naked bodies slammed, slapping wetly. Fists, claws and feet went flying as they tried to inflict as much damage on the other’s perfect body as they could. They hurled themselves into battle with a fury that was far greater than what I had seen in the shower. Now that they had nothing to restrain them, both women had apparently decided to unleash everything they had on the other.

I took in every detail of the writhing bodies of two incredibly sexy and enraged young woman locked in what seemed to be a fight to the death. They struggled passionately, ferociously, attacking each other with such savagery that I was sure they wanted to completely destroy each other. They wrapped their nude bodies together like mating snakes, so tightly twined I could not tell where one sun-kissed woman ended and the other began. Their legs were conjoined, locked at the knees, and they elbowed and scratched and bit even as they rolled around the bed, twisted into one. They snarled and grunted, their eyes flashing with rage. They broke apart enough to create a small amount of space. My mistress bit into my wife’s succulent left tit, hard enough to leave teeth marks. My wife shrieked but, moments later, returned the favor with equal brutality. She chewed on the thick boob an extra second, as my mistress’ cries rang off the walls. A blow to the face ended my wife’s attack. She fell to the side. My mistress leaped onto her slapping and punching. My wife scratched at my mistress’ shoulder and arms and reached up to sink her claws into the other woman’s big right tit. My mistress screamed. She slapped my wife’s face, then sank her own claws into my wife’s massive chest. For a moment, the two women snarled and screamed, each of them mauling and twisting the other’s sensitive titflesh. Then they pulled each other into another savage catball and rolled around on the bed, stopping only to struggle for top position. Belly to belly, tit crushed to tit, muscular legs twined and straining, cheek to cheek when they were not snapping and biting at each other’s shoulders and necks. They pulled relentlessly on the other’s hair, trying to rip it out at the roots.

My wife freed herself enough to get a good kick into my mistress’s stomach. My wife used the respite to get on top. Because the women did not know they had an audience, they had no qualms about twisting their luscious bodies into whatever position they needed to gain an advantage. Their legs were often spread wide, fully exposing their clean-shaven pink sex slits and their puckered assholes to me.

Dirty would only start to describe how this fight was devolving as they remained on the bed. They tore at their enemy’s hair non-stop; they clawed the smooth and wet skin leaving long red lines down their backs and legs. I watched as my wife landed a fist deep into my mistress’ left boob, pressing into the fat, but a second later my mistress crushed my wife’s right tit with her elbow, digging just as deep. The conflict was a mix of wrestling, catfighting, and even boxing, often all three at once. There were no limits on what they were prepared to do to each other.

They hadn’t talked since reaching the bed, outside of the grunting and screaming, but that finally changed when they took a breather. They locked into a tight bear hug up on their knees, with one claw agonizingly digging into their rival’s back while the other had a harsh grip at the roots of her rival’s hair.

“You filthy piece of trash! I’m going to kill you.” My wife hissed like the scorned woman she was. Her voice was harsh and rasped and she pressed her forehead into my mistress’ forehead, pressing nose to nose. The women’s red lips sneered and snarled at each other. Their blazing eyes radiated mutual hate.

“Fuck you, you’re dead!” my mistress retorted. She spit on my wife’s face, right under her right eye. I was shocked when not only did my wife not flinch at getting spit on but, a second later, she spit on her rival’s face right back. I could only imagine how much they despised each other each other at that moment.

“You filthy, fucking slut,” my wife hissed. “I’m going to make it so you can never fuck another woman’s husband again!”

“Maybe if your pussy wasn’t a loose-lipped sack, your husband wouldn’t be coming to me to get a tight, hot cunt to shove his prick into!” my mistress retorted.

“You dirty little fuck,” my wife snarled. “I’m going to destroy your fucking cunt!”

The resting bear hug ended and they became an erotic mass of wrestling, punching, and slapping as my mistress tackled my wife with a renewed force and gained a clear advantage so far as I could tell. But something else had changed as they renewed their struggle.

The focus of the fight seemed to shift from destroying each other fully to focusing their aggression on the other woman’s sexuality. Bouncing breasts, taut asses, and even their nether regions became the focus as fatigue and pain began to overwhelm their desire to fight. This made the ongoing brawl seem less brutal, but their wails indicated they were feeling it just as much as the repeated abuse of their sensitive zones.

I watched my wife slap my mistress’s tits again and again, the jiggling, meaty masses on my mistress' chest forced to absorb the shock of each impact. That didn’t stop my mistress from clawing my wife’s ass until it started to glow red with marks from her nails. They twisted the other’s nipples a few times and slapped at each other’s hairless pussies when they could reach the smooth sexes between their legs as they contorted their bodies.

And even now they still bit each other anytime their hungry mouths neared the other’s sweaty flesh, especially on their breasts, inner thighs, and their soft necks. They kept each other close to limit the damage their impacts of feet and fists could cause, but in the conjoined ball, their nails and teeth were equally as dangerous. Their bodies became marked by their rival in ways that would finish lesser women. I could already see the welts and bruises starting to form on their once-perfect bodies and I imagined they would only look worse by the end.

As they traded sexual blows, I wondered which of these impacts would end the fight, which woman would cry out in submission when her pain threshold was met. Right now, it still looked like neither was close to reaching that point and they would battle till they were bloody, bruised, or knocked out.

My wife’s face contorted hatefully. “This fucking pussy? This pathetic ugly-looking sex?” my wife cried and she slapped my mistress’s cunt harder than before.

“The pussy any man would enjoy over your old saggy cunt!” my mistress hissed and returned an equally firm slap to my wife’s naked pussy as their twined bodies became a tighter ball, rolling around the sheets back and forth a few times. Another twisted brown nipple, and light clawing of each other’s inner thighs. Teeth marks appeared on their arms, legs, and chests.

The women broke apart, pushing each other away. They got to their hands and knees, facing each other across the mattress. Their hair was disheveled and their perfect bodies gleamed with sweat. Their heavy, beautiful tits hung from their chests, swaying dangerously. The sheer hate and rage in their eyes was frightening to see. These women really did want to kill each other. I was not surprised at my wife’s rage but I was surprised that my mistress had managed to match her. I had the sense that these women were fighting about more than just who had the right to my cock. I felt that something more primal was at play. I was my wife’s territory, her possession. She was not going to let my mistress have something that belonged to her. For my mistress, it was harder to know what activated her primal fury. Was she just challenged by a woman as beautiful and voluptuous as she was? Did she want to prove that she was the superior woman, that she was a better lover? Did she also feel a territorial claim on me? I did not know. All I knew was that these women were fighting like animals and the battle would not be decided until one of them completely submitted to the other.

They crawled across the bed to each other, their eyes locked. When they were close, both women got to their knees. My mistress struck first, slapping my wife viciously across her gorgeous face. My wife’s head whipped around and I thought, for a second, she would lose her balance. She caught herself with one hand on the mattress, then wound up and returned the slap with even more force. My mistress cried out and nearly fell over, but she saved herself. The women glared at each other and then, as if hearing a signal, they shrieked out in concert and went for each other’s magnificent tits.

Snarling, screaming in pain and hate, they sank their claws into the other woman’s fantastic tits and squeezed viciously. They pressed close, almost nose to nose, their beautiful faces rictuses of malice and pain, as they mauled each other. My wife suddenly grabbed my mistress by the hair at the back of her head. Her other hand she slid down my mistress’ belly and grabbed the woman by the pussy. My mistress immediately reciprocated the grip. They pressed forehead to forehead, their snarling lips only millimeters from meeting.

“Let’s see what you’ve got between your legs, fucker,” my wife hissed.

“More than you have, cunt,” my mistress snarled back.

I thought the women were going to continue their attacks on the other’s genitals. They did, but in a different way. To my amazement and delight, both women thrust their middle fingers up into their opponent’s tight, succulent cunt. They inhaled sharply and let out shuddering gasps at the mutual penetration. They pressed closer, their panting mouths almost touching, their hot breath mixing. Their eyes were glazed with a sexual haze, something that was intensified by their mutual hatred. They stared into each other intently as they began to mutually masturbate their enemy.

My cock began to throb and I made sure the towel was properly positioned to block anything I might release. I could feel the tension in my lower belly and I knew I was close to ejaculating.

“I’m going to make you cum, you dirty slut,” my wife whispered savagely. “I’m going to make you cum, like the dirty whore that you are!”

“I’m going to make you cream all over my hand, fucker,” my mistress whispered back. “I’m going to break your diseased, floppy twat.”

I could barely hear them, but I was glad I could. They stopped talking. They pushed forehead to forehead, their eyes ablaze, as their fingers moved rhythmically. The sound of wet pussy being pumped filled the room, accompanied by their labored breathing, their occasional moans and gasps as one woman then the other hit some particularly sensitive spot inside their glistening cunts. Their heavy tits crushed tight, the meaty masses quivering between their straining bodies.

The finger-fucking went on and on. I was amazed that the two women could hold out so long, given that they both had to be incredibly aroused. After five minutes, they were both whimpering and moaning. They pressed cheek to cheek. They bit the other on their necks and shoulders. I could see my wife licking at my mistress’ cheek, whispering something (no doubt obscene) into her ear. My mistress whispered back and bit my wife’s neck hard again, sucking at the flesh. My wife returned the attack. I could tell from the way they were shaking, from the way their fingers were moving, that they were attacking each other’s clits, rubbing and flicking and twisting the hard sex nubs.

After nearly ten minutes, it was clear that neither woman could last much longer. Their faces glistened with sweat and their eyes shone with tears. Their cries of pleasure grew louder as their fingers moved faster. The women yanked each other’s heads back by the hair. They snarled face to face. Then, as one, they drove their mouths together in their first hate-filled kiss. I had never seen anything like this. The kiss was unbelievably passionate, the women rammed their mouths as hard and deep as they could. It was clear from their sounds that their tongues were wrestling furiously within their locked arena. I had never seen so much hatred expressed in such a passionate way.

A minute or so after they started kissing, the women’s grunts and cries took on a different tenor. Their fingers moved even more furiously, the wet sounds of cunt pumping became more frantic. My wife’s eyes opened wide. My mistress closed her own eyes more firmly, as if she was concentrating her utmost on controlling herself. My wife’s hand released the other woman’s hair and slid down her enemy’s sculpted back to my mistress’ tight, round ass. She raised her hand and brought it down on the taut flesh with the sound of a whip crack.

My mistress’ eyes shot open. The women broke their kiss. Spit spilled out, splashing on their mashed chests.

“You fucking whore,” my mistress cried. Then her eyes closed and she moaned deeply, uncontrollably. “God, oh God, oh Fuck…AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!”

She screamed louder and harder than I had ever made her scream.

At the same moment, my wife closed her eyes and a powerful shudder rippled through her body.

“Oh fucking God…OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!” she cried out.

The women held each other tight, wriggling and rubbing their lush bodies furiously, as their cunts gushed onto the bed clothes. They sank their teeth into the other’s shoulder as they trembled through several intense orgasms. They clawed the other’s back and ass as they rode the waves of pleasure to their conclusion.

Panting, dripping with sweat, the women held each other for a moment as the orgasms subsided. Then, as one, they fell to the bed on their sides and released each other. They lay side by side, moaning and gasping, trying to regain their strength.

I had ejaculated powerfully when the two women had cum. What I was watching was unbelievably erotic. I put my phone down just for a moment and cleaned myself up. I did not want to risk missing anything that happened.

After a few minutes, the women seemed to come back to themselves. I guess having such powerful orgasms had taken them both out of their heads for a time. My wife was lying flat on her back, her eyes closed. Her breath had returned to normal, but she looked a bit spaced out. My mistress turned her head, glared at my wife and then grinned savagely. It was clear that she was more than happy to keep fighting and she believed she had an advantage she could exploit.

Without warning, my redheaded mistress rolled right on top of my black-haired wife’s supine body. My wife’s eyes snapped open, a snarl gashed her face, and she wrapped her arms around the other woman. Their powerful legs twined and the women resumed their tumultuous catfight with dizzying fervor. Clearly, both hellcats were ready for another round. Nothing had yet been decided.

The women thrashed and bucked, their naked, nubile bodies slapping and rubbing, tits and bellies grinding in friction, legs and arms twined and straining. They punched, slapped and scratched. They resumed their savage biting of necks and shoulders and whatever else they could get in their mouths. They pulled viciously at their rival’s hair. They rolled furiously back and forth on the bed, neither woman able to gain a full advantage. The sound of flesh slapping, of hard blows being exchanged, resounded. Their screams, grunts, curses and cries reached a fever pitch.

The battle went on for at least another five minutes. As it did, something else began to change. I had been surprised that the women had resumed their catfight when they had already crossed the Rubicon of making each other cum, but I admit I had no real understanding of how their minds worked. Their competition was a primal clash between two women at their most primitive. It was sex against sex and, despite the distraction of the catfight, it had to be decided that way.

The women came to a halt on the bed. They were panting. My mistress was on top, holding my wife’s wrist, pinning it to the mattress. My wife’s remaining hand gripped the redhead’s shoulder. My mistress’ body was slightly raised, so her heavy tits hung down, threatening the other woman’s chest. My wife’s legs were wrapped around my mistress’ narrow waist and hips. As the women glared at each other, it became apparent what was happening between their legs. My mistress’ naked, glistening cunt was locked and rubbing directly into my wife’s equally naked, equally wet pussy. My mistress’ sopping pudenda were spreading my wife’s pussy lips, pressuring the juicy flesh to widen, exposing the throbbing clits. The two women groaned as one as they realized what their cunts were doing.

My mistress collapsed on top of my wife. Their heavy tits mashed tight, their sweaty bellies flattened together. Face to face, the women glared at each other through half-closed eyes. My mistress twisted her hips, grinding her cunt deeply into my wife’s splayed pussy. My wife threw back her head, gritted her teeth, and moaned in exquisite pleasure, a delicious sound that I recognized well.

“Fuck you,” my wife breathed at the woman on top of her.

“You only think you can, fucker,” my mistress laughed at the woman trapped beneath her.

“I can and I will, you cunt,” my wife cursed. She squeezed her legs tighter around my mistress’ narrow, muscular waist.

“Yeah, right,” my mistress taunted. She began rotating her pelvis, working her hips back and forth in microscopic circular thrusts, drilling her cunt lips deep and hard into my wife’s juicy, vulnerable womanhood, mashing their labia, stabbing her clit into her opponent’s clit. My wife bucked and arched her body, but it became immediately apparent that this only gave her opponent even better access to her exposed, dripping twat. From where I was, I could see between the women’s legs, I could see their juiced up genitals wrestling and stroking. At times, as their hips moved and their asses flexed, I could even see the swollen nubs of their clits rubbing head to head. It was unbelievably erotic and stimulating and I could feel my prick throbbing, my balls tightening, as my body prepared for another ejaculation.

My wife began moving her torso in circles, sliding her massive tits around and around those of my mistress, literally using her succulent glands to massage and stimulate those of the redhead. I could imagine their rock-hard nipples scraping and probing each other buried within their rippling titflesh. My mistress threw back her head and groaned in sudden, exquisite pleasure, but she soldiered on, continuing her thrusting and rubbing, going clit to clit with her fuck rival.

The women closed their eyes, panting into each other’s faces, and concentrated to the utmost on forcing their rival to sexual surrender. Higher and higher, their intimate struggle spiralled. Their erotic moaning rose with it, their deep cries of pleasure harmonizing as they fucked to the finish.

Once again, I was amazed at how long they lasted. From the sounds they were making, it sounded like they were both on the edge of intense orgasms, but they held out, each one utterly determined to make the other one concede their superiority. The women’s shared hate, their desperate need to prove themselves sexually superior to their opponent, gave both of them a level of stamina and determination I did not think possible.

After almost ten minutes of inflicting excruciating pleasure on each other, neither women could take any more. With exultant shouts, they came at exactly the same time. They slammed their wet cunts together again and again and again in pure ecstasy. The incredibly erotic sound of wet, thick cunt flesh slapping together filled the room. After the sixth or seventh slap, they locked their twats and rubbed them ferociously, each woman trying to grind her enemy into orgasmic defeat. Instead, they screamed even louder and then, finally, collapsed, my mistress’ head falling onto my wife’s shoulder.

For a minute or two, the spent women lay twined in a gentle embrace, my mistress’ body resting between my wife’s legs, my wife with her arms folded around my mistress’ back. The black and red hair on their heads tangled, forming a thick, sweat damp curtain around their beautiful faces.

My wife suddenly wrapped her legs around her redheaded opponent’s hips, tightened her arms, and rolled their twined bodies until she was on top, my mistress underneath her.
    “Do you think this is over, you fucking slut?” my wife snarled in a husky voice.

“Only if you’re giving up, cuntlicker,” came the defiant reply.

Both women opened their legs, eager and willing to resume the fuckfight they had started. My wife’s thighs spread inside those of my mistress, who cocked her pelvis, presenting her dripping fuckhole to my wife’s vengeful cunt. My wife jerked her hips, slamming her pudenda hard and deep into my mistress’ matching pudenda. My wife rode the other woman with renewed vigor, like she had gained her second wind. She pounded and ground her pussy into her rival’s succulent twat, her ass rippling, her hips working. My mistress moved with her, keeping their pussies sealed together, meeting all of my wife’s thrusts, working her hips just as vigorously in reply. My wife was slightly raised, her thick tits resting on the redhead’s chest, their massive glands crushed as their bodies matched each other blow for blow. I focused, for a time, on their meaty glands trembling between their writhing bodies, the dense flesh flattened but resisting compression, melded into four compacted balls of dense, quivering flesh.

The entire scene was unbelievably hot but the most erotic part was not their incredible writhing, grinding bodies. It was that the women continued to glare at each other, their vicious gazes locked, their pure hate and spite shining in their eyes as they tried to break their rival with pure sexual pleasure. The women fucked furiously, the bed creaking and groaning with their sexual battle, their pants, moans and snarls filling the air. Ten, fifteen minutes passed, but still neither one was able to make the other give in. Sweat beaded on their bare skin and dripped from my wife’s face and breasts.

My mistress reached up and drew my wife’s face down to hers. She wrapped her lips around my wife’s red lips in a deep sensual kiss, one that my wife returned with equal passion. The women moaned deep in their throats as their mouths locked. I could tell that their mouths were at war, that they were sharing spit and tonguing each other viciously. On and on the two went at it, fucking and fucking, clit to clit, driving each other crazy with lust.

I could barely stand it myself. What the women were doing to each other was driving me crazy. I did not want to interfere. I needed to see which of them would win, which of them would prove herself the better woman.

Finally, after several more long minutes of the women duelling with their stiffened clits, they shuddered and twisted and writhed in mutual orgasm. They broke the kiss to gasp and scream as the pleasure ravaged their beautiful bodies.

My wife collapsed on top of my mistress. Both women looked out of energy, but neither was willing to admit defeat. For several minutes, I watched them drift in the afterglow. It was clear that the gorgeous women were on the edge of unconsciousness. They had fucked each other’s brains out. I could read the expressions of absolute sexual bliss. A small part of me felt a pang of jealousy. I had never, ever come close to giving either of these women the kind of sexual pleasure they had given to each other. A much larger part of me was grateful that I was here to witness this incredible erotic spectacle.

My mistress stirred and pushed my wife away from her as she sat up in the bed. Her delicious body glistened with sweat, her pink fuck gash was wet and coated with the cream of woman cum. My wife sat up too. Her equally beautiful body showed all the signs of the erotic war that they had so far engaged.

“Are you sorry for attacking me, you dirty fuck?” my mistress hissed.

“Not on your life, you little cunt.”

“Still a fucking bitch, hm?” my mistress sneered. “I’m going to have to do something about that.”

“I’m ready when you are, fucker…” my wife breathed.

The women’s eyes were on fire. After all they had already done to each other, I could not believe that they still had more in the tank. As I watched, my wife spread her legs wide, presenting her dripping, red-gashed cunt to my mistress. I could see that her clit, her sexual weapon, was stiff and hard, swelling up from the crest of her pussy like a fuck sword. The incredible orgasmic releases I had saw her experience had apparently not been enough to deplete her sexual energy or satisfy her need for erotic battle. She braced her body with her hands.

My mistress spread her thighs, offering her dripping cunt in challenge to my wife. The redhead’s clit was equally as swollen. I could see it twitching with tension and need.
    The women’s hair was wild around their heads and faces, their bodies dripped with sweat, their cunts were sopping wet with female ejaculate and sexual lubrication. Their perfect tits jiggled tautly, clearly aroused beyond all endurance. Their nipples were sharp and thick. Both women’s nipples were brown, my wife’s a dark chocolate, my mistress’ a light cocoa. Their taut bellies rippled, their abdominals streaked with sweat and smeared with woman cum.

They pushed towards each other, meeting in the center of the bed, sliding right legs over lefts, coming together in a scissor.

“I’m going to fuck your cunt off, you filthy whore,” my wife hissed.

“Fuck you, you sloppy sow!” my mistress snarled in reply. “I’m going to fuck your little girl clit out your dirty ass.”

With this final exchange of threats, the women jerked their hips forward and slammed their steaming fuckmeat together. Their wet genitals slapped with a juicy clap. Their gorgeous faces contorted into expressions of savage concentration as their hips worked slow and hard, grinding and grinding, bringing their swollen clits together in a sword fight to the finish. Their asses lifted off the bed, their fingers digging into the mattress, bracing their bodies as they tried to fuck each other down. They leaned back, their powerful torsos undulating as their cunts battled. Their cunt lips flattened, sucked and sealed, pressed tight. Their big tits bounced and jiggled in rhythm to each powerful thrust of their hips.

The expressions on the women’s faces were hard to explain. Their brows were furrowed in concentration as they focused on holding back the pleasure in their cores. Their half-closed eyes were locked as they glared at each other with even more intense hatred. They were determined to destroy the other woman by proving which of them had the better sex, who was capable of giving and taking more pleasure. At the same time that they lusted for each other they also despised the other woman. They seemed to hate that they were getting so much earth-shaking pleasure from the body of someone they despised so much.

The women lowered their asses to the bed then turned their hips to better slot and meld their conjoined genitals. They grasped the sweaty thigh of the other woman, fingers digging into the taut flesh, and moved in unison, grinding and thrusting, penetrating and violating each other cunt to cunt. Their big, throbbing clits must have been rubbing and jousting constantly. The sound of wet, sucking cunts sloshing and slapping filled the room, punctuated by the women’s erotic moans, cries, snarls and screams of pleasure.

“God, you fucking cunt, you dirty, filthy, fucking cunt…” my mistress moaned at my wife, her beautiful face twisted into a mask of hate and lust. Her wild red hair jerked and bounced around her head like a halo with every thrust.

“Fuck you, fuck you, you fucking slut, you cocksucking, homewrecking whore…” my wife grunted, her hips working like a slow, hard piston.

The women were fuck machines, their rage driving on their rivalry. They were absolutely determined to make the other woman submit, to fuck and fuck until one of them could not go on. Their eyes flashed with hate but both women were also more and more often forced to throw back their heads, close their eyes, grit their teeth, and moan in tortured bliss as they fucked each other to heights of pleasure that must have been unbearable.

Their scissor-fuck went on and on, the women riding each other relentlessly, neither showing any signs of giving up. At around 20 minutes, my wife reached out and cupped and squeezed one of my mistress’ bouncing tits. My mistress immediately returned the grip, adding a savage twist to my wife’s nipple for good measure. The women mauled each other’s tits for a while, gripping and squeezing the dense meat as they continued thrusting and grinding.

My mistress grabbed my wife by the back of her head and her hair and pulled her torso closer. My wife eagerly reciprocated. The women pulled in tighter, until their big, thick tits mashed and rubbed, the sweaty globes trapped between their wriggling bodies. They pressed forehead to forehead and stared deep into the other’s eyes. My mistress spat into my wife’s face. My wife spat right back. Their tongues immediately lapped and licked at each other, then twined and stroked. The tongue play led into a deep, savage kiss. The women moaned deep in their throats as their mouths went to war, joining the rest of their bodies in sexual combat.

It was clear that they were on the verge of some massive orgasmic release. The fuckfighters were trying to push the other woman over the edge first because they were both so close to the finish. Tears streamed down their faces and their bodies quivered with what I realized was barely-contained sexual tension. They had been going at each other directly, clit to clit, for almost 30 minutes. It was incredible and a true measure of their self-control and mutual hatred that they had managed to hold out so long.

They broke their kiss in a spray of spit. Nose to nose, forehead to forehead, the women could barely keep their eyes open as their intense moaning grew louder and louder, as they approached a final, devastating climax.

“Uuuuuuhhhhhh!!”

“Aaaaaaahhhhh!!”

“GOD, OH GOD!!!”

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!”

‘YOU WHORE, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!”

“GODDAMNED CUNT, FILTHY, FUCKING SLUT!!”

Pulling hair, throwing back their heads, my wife and mistress shrieked in unison, their distinctive orgasmic screams melding and harmonizing, forming one long, loud chorus of pure ecstasy. They shuddered and trembled in each other’s arms, their asses and hips bucking, their pussies grinding furiously and desperately in the final fuck as they both tried to fuck the other down, to claim a victory.

My wife and mistress clung to each other as their bodies convulsed, shaking in pleasure as one orgasm after another peeled through them. They pressed nose to nose as they sobbed and gasped. Exchanging a final look of pure hate, I watched as both women fell away from each other, releasing one another as they dropped flat onto their backs. Their bodies were still joined at their locked cunts and their torsos fit into the scissor of the other woman’s thighs. They writhed, arching their backs, ramming their genitals, grinding clits, penetrating each other as deep as they could. They bucked their hips hard, in a final, desperate effort at victory. Woman cum squirted from their inosculated cunts, their screams rose in pitch, then slowly faded. Completely exhausted, their asses fell to the bed.

They lay still, their magnificent chests rising and falling, the occasional gasp or moan punctuating the stillness, their labored breathing the only consistent sound. The women had fucked each other to the verge of unconsciousness. There was no doubt in my mind that they had almost passed out from sheer sexual pleasure. Their luscious bodies were unable to handle the sensual overload.

I had cum a few more times myself during the course of their marathon fuckfight. It was impossible to watch two such beautiful bodies struggling in the most primal, sexual ways, and not become lost in the erotic spectacle. As much as the women’s sexual stamina had impressed me, I had impressed myself with how often my prick kept returning to attention and how much my body had been able to get aroused. I felt pretty exhausted too, but I was not about to leave my hiding place until I knew how this epic struggle ended.

The women lay locked together, genital to genital, for some time. Occasionally, one would move her hips, rubbing her red, slick cunt into her rival’s juicy twat and the other would always respond, rubbing back.

After some more time, my wife groaned and slowly turned on her side, twisting and disengaging her pussy from that of my mistress. A distinct, wet sucking sound accompanied the separation of their inosculated cunts. My mistress moaned and looked up at my wife, who was facing away from her.

“Where do you think you’re going, you fucker?” my mistress rasped. She turned towards my wife’s body, her face lining up with the back of my wife’s knees.

My wife rolled again, until she was on her side facing her rival’s knees. Summoning some inner strength, she moved quickly, throwing her leg over the other woman’s hip and pushing my mistress onto her back. My wife slid the short distance down my mistress’ body until she was looking into the redhead’s succulent cunt. My mistress glared up into my wife’s inviting, unbearably beautiful, twat, which was dripping cunt juice onto her gorgeous face.

I hoped desperately for what was about to happen.

I came into the towel once again as my wife lowered herself onto my mistress’ body until her tits were crushed into the woman’s belly, my mistress’ tits crushed into her belly, their pair of tits squashed underboob to underboob. Most importantly, she buried her face in the redhead’s clean shaven twat and began to lick and suck and tongue the delicious fuckmeat like a starving woman given food for the first time. My mistress eagerly returned the favor. Both women wrapped their arms around the other’s hips, spread their hands on round, taut asses, and ate each other alive.

Their sweaty thighs closed around their rival’s head and locked both in place. They tongued each other furiously. The room filled with the smacking, licking, sucking sounds of a 69 cunt eating. They moaned and groaned, their snarls of hate and rage and their mutual desire to destroy the other woman still as bright and hot as ever. As they struggled, the battle became dirtier and dirtier, both women striving to humiliate and degrade the other. I watched my wife tongue my mistress’ asshole, using her fingers to spread the tight, hot orifice, a place my cock had often enjoyed in the past. My wife’s tongue delved deep as she enthusiastically rimmed the other woman. My mistress returned the attack just as vigorously, causing a look of pure bliss, and fevered rage and humiliation, to pass across my wife’s face.

Their animal moans grew even more savage. Somehow, the very sounds they were emitting conveyed the depth of their mutual hatred and their shared pleasure. They were sucking, biting, eating, and fingering each other to levels of exquisite ecstasy and they hated each other more and more because of it.

The women rolled on their sides and continued eating, sucking and tonguing each other savagely. My mistress fingered my wife’s delicious ass and then shoved four, then five fingers, into the receptive, muscular space. My wife writhed and jerked, moaning in ecstasy, then replied with a fist of her own, pumping my mistress’ tight ass like a machine. Fists soon found their way into both women’s tight, hot cunts, and they reamed each other mercilessly.

The grunting, moaning and screaming reached a fever. Their perfect, beautiful bodies twisted and writhed as they tortured and violated each other, their fists pumping viciously. At some point, they stopped fisting each other and just starting eating, their faces buried in their opponent’s genitals, their tongues and mouths devouring the hot pussy like a feast.

Fifteen minutes later, the women shuddered through a series of excruciating orgasms. Their convulsing pussies muffled their screams of pleasure and completion, but I could see the hot ejaculate gushing over their faces as they came into and onto the other. With the final shuddering orgasm, the woman released each other and rolled apart.

Moaning, panting, their bodies writhing slowly on the bed, the women lay side by side, my wife’s head near the bedhead, my mistress’ head closer to the foot. They were both sobbing gently, giving every impression of having fucked and fucked each other to the limits of their endurance.

My wife lay on her side for maybe five minutes, her eyes closed, cum dripping off her face. I wondered if the battle was decided in an unceremonious stalemate. Surely the two women had exhausted their rage, their physical and sexual resources. Then my wife seemed to find some final, inner reserve of power. She rolled onto her stomach, then got onto her hands and knees on the mattress. My mistress began to move too, probably in response to my wife. She also rolled onto her stomach and got to her hands and knees.

My wife suddenly turned herself around and, in an unexpected burst of energy, threw herself onto my mistress’ back. My mistress did not go down, but continued to hold herself up in the kneeling position. My wife wrapped her arms around her rival’s narrow waist, just under the redhead’s perfect, pendulous tits, and squeezed hard. The women groaned in concert, straining with effort. My wife rested her head on her opponent’s sweat-streaked back, a sure sign of how physically tired and how sexually depleted they both were. Her dark hair fanned over my mistress’ tanned, sweaty skin.

“Get off me, you cunt,” my mistress rasped.

My wife responded by throwing her weight to the side and pulling her rival with her. My mistress cried out as she was forced down flat to the bed with my wife lying on top of her. My wife wriggled up higher on the other woman’s back. The voluptuous women’s equal bodies pressed and molded together, like two puzzle pieces forced to fit.
    “Get off me, you bitch!” my mistress growled again, trying to find some way to extricate herself from under my wife’s luscious body.

“I have you, you fucker,” my wife growled. She solidified her semi-mount of my mistress’ back. She slid her left hand down between my mistress’ round, solid ass cheeks and into the redhead’s soaking wet pussy from behind. I could see that my wife shoved her thumb up my mistress’ delicious asshole but her two longest fingers penetrated the other woman’s dripping twat. My wife’s full breasts pressed hard into her rival’s sweat-slicked, toned back as she consolidated her full body pin. I could see their two succulent asses like two full humps of hills, one on top of the other, my wife’s pussy resting and pushing hard, cunt lips spreading and sucking, to the left ass cheek of my mistress.

My mistress screamed and thrashed, trying to free herself, but my wife rode her waves of energy and used her free hand to push the redhead’s face down into the soft mattress. My wife begin to finger my mistress, finger fuck her vigorously, trying to end the fight in the most controlling and humiliating of ways.

My mistress moaned and squirmed, the curses coming from her mouth words of frustration and hatred and, soon, unwanted desire as the pleasure built in her core.

“Goddamn you, fuck you!” my mistress spat, as she turned her head on the bed, enraged that she could not stop my wife from masturbating her. My wife pressed her face down on my mistress’s face, so they were cheek to cheek.

“You’re mine, you little cunt, I’m going to finger your tiny little clit until it explodes!” my wife whispered in my mistress’ ear. I had to strain to hear this, but I was glad that I did. The rage and hate boiling up in my mistress’ eyes, in her contorted features, caused my wife to smile viciously. My wife aggressively fingered her enemy’s wet sex. I could hear the sound of wet fingers splitting and entering the tight, warm pussy that I had spent so much of the previous night plunging and plumbing. It seemed clear that the women’s even battle was now over and the domination and humiliation part of the fight was starting.

For five minutes, my wife fingered and probed my mistress’ juicy wet cunt. All the while the women pushed cheek to cheek, whispering to each other, exchanging obscenities and curses. I saw that my wife’s delicious ass was starting to flex as she involuntarily humped her rival’s trapped body, rubbing and grinding her wet pussy into the hard, firm ass cheek she was pressed into. The gasps coming out of my wife’s mouth were sexual panting, as she worked herself up.

My wife freed her thumb from my mistress’ ass and, in a fluid movement, knifed all five fingers of her hand up into my mistress’ tight, hot cunt. She shoved her hand in all the way up to the wrist and twisted. She closed her fist and twisted and pumped even harder. Her sexual panting became hotter and harder.

My mistress thrashed and convulsed then pressed her face into the bed and shrieked, a long, ululating cry, as she jerked and twisted on the end of my wife’s fist like a speared fish. Her entire body seemed to vibrate and shudder as a series of overwhelmingly powerful orgasms chained through her. My wife removed her hand from the back of her rival’s head and bit the back of my mistress’ neck, like a cat would to do to her kittens in a primal display of dominance. Even as she bit hard, she took her free hand and slid it between the soft mattress and my mistress’ sweat-soaked body and cupped the redhead’s big left tit. She squeezed the delicious, meaty gland hard, harshly pinching the brown nipple. My mistress came again, her cunt gushing, soaking the sheet even more. She came harder, much harder, than I had ever made her, screaming into the mattress for a long time. Finally, her resistance seemed to crumble and she sagged into the bed, her powerful body going loose. My wife’s luscious body molded into my mistress’ body even more fully. A sudden quiet came over the room as the struggle ended.

The women panted in unison for two or three minutes. I had cum again, for maybe the tenth time in the two hours I had been watching this unbelievably erotic display from inside the dark closet. Seeing their sweaty, equally voluptuous, perfect bodies conjoined in this intimate moment was getting me hard all over again. My wife adjusted herself and sat up. Where her pussy had been grinding into my mistress’ ass there was a distinct wet spot on the succulent assmeat that was not sweat. A string of juice linked my wife’s bare pussy to my mistress’ taut ass.

My wife unclenched her fist and slipped it out of her rival’s defeated cunt. She licked at the delicious cum coating her hand. She used her dry hand to take hold of my mistress’ damp hair and jerk the woman’s head back. My mistress’ head came up and her back arched. My wife slid off to the side and pulled my mistress’ head around.

“Now who is the fucking bitch?” my wife whispered into my mistress’ ear.

I thought that this settled it and my wife would separate now from her defeated foe, but my wife wasn’t done. Evidently, she still needed to inflict more humiliation on her rival, to establish, unequivocally, which of them was the superior woman. She twisted my mistress’ head around by the hair, turned the woman on her side and leaned over, from her position behind and slightly on top of my mistress, and forced their mouths together in another steaming hate kiss.

I became rock hard again as I watched my victorious wife force her pink, wet tongue down my mistress’ throat, as their mouths locked and sealed. I could see from the way their cheeks moved that both women’s tongues were wrestling and thrashing, that they were sharing spit. I could hear the distinct sound of their wet mouths meeting and the exchange of saliva as my mistress kissed back. The kiss was rough and sloppy and hateful. My wife had clearly meant to dominate, for the kiss to be her statement of control. However, it was apparent that she was facing tough resistance. My mistress’ head and body were turned far enough that she could engage my wife’s mouth on almost equal terms and she kissed back ferociously, conceding nothing. The kiss deepened and deepened. To my amazement, my mistress raised her hand, grabbed my wife by the back of her head, and pushed the other woman even more deeply into the kiss.

The kiss went on and on, for more than three, maybe four minutes. Their mouths were locked, spit was overflowing, but neither woman would stop. My wife released her rival’s head and used that hand to squeeze and knead my mistress’ thick tit, twisting the nipple. My wife slid her other hand down the redhead’s sculpted, beautiful belly. She slipped her finger onto her rival’s swollen clit and resumed fingerfucking, this time from the front rather than from behind.

My mistress groaned deep, the intense pleasure she was subjected to quickly sapping her ability to fight back. My wife’s finger worked hard between her legs until the redhead could not take it any more. I heard her muffled cry as my wife’s mouth stifled her scream of ecstasy. She had to break the kiss, gasping with sexual passion. My wife let her enemy retreat, but their tongues lapped and swirled outside their mouths, their mutual enjoyment of the tongue work evident.

My wife released my mistress’ tit and pulled her finger out of the woman’s succulent twat. She pushed the redhead’s head back into the mattress on its side. She leaned forward and drooled a line of mixed spit onto my mistress’ cheek. The redhead snarled, but there was not much she could do.

“I’m not done with you, you fucker,” my wife hissed. She pulled herself back from the redhead and forcefully rolled the other woman onto her back. For a moment, I wondered if my wife planned to mount my mistress again, maybe take her in a victory fuck. Instead, she sat up and crawled on top of the redhead. Her knees pinned the other woman’s shoulders, her dripping cunt rested on the cleavage of my mistress’ magnificent tits. I wondered if she was going to force her defeated rival to titty fuck her, but what she wanted was much more. Gripping the headboard, my wife positioned her cunt directly over my mistress’ beautiful face.

“Eat me, you filthy fuck,” my wife snarled. “Eat me until I’m cumming all over your face. I want to see you creamed with my jizz.”

I could not see my mistress’ expression from where I was, but I saw that she wasted no time in raising her hands to grip and then stroke my wife’s round, muscular ass and begin to suck and lick. My mistress looped her arms over my wife’s hips and slipped her hands up my wife’s thighs and began to rub and tease the sensitive flesh there. The sound of a tongue lapping, of lips sucking and feasting on a throbbing, aching clit and juicy, dripping twat, filled the room. My wife threw back her head and moaned in joy, her black hair flashing, her luscious back arching in ecstasy, her big tits bouncing ferociously. She jerked her hips, rubbing her pussy into my mistress’ face, but the redhead did not resist. If anything she sucked and tongued even harder.

In the closet, I stroked my tortured cock gently, using the towel to help create a muted sense of friction. I was as hard as a rock again as a I watched the incredible tableau before me.

It was amazing that either woman still had any sexual energy left at all. They had both cum so many times I was sure they had to be running dry, yet they both seemed inexhaustible. Whatever hidden depths of erotic power they had released in each other, it was enough to keep them both going far beyond what I has thought was possible.

Even so, it was clear it was now coming to an end. My wife’s incredible body was shaking, whether from exhaustion or sheer pleasure or some combination, I did not know. Her hips jerked slowly as she rubbed her juiced up cunt around and around my mistress’ face.

“Yes, oh yes, oh yes, you dirty little whore, you fucking filthy slut, who’s the best woman, who has the tightest, hottest cunt, you fucking, cunty little whore… Oh GOD!!”

With a cry, my wife came hard. She threw back her head and let out a tortuous groan. Her grip on the headboard tightened and the entire bed shook as she strained against the wooden frame. She cupped her tits and kneaded them, her nipples squirting with nipple cum, then ran her hands through her thick, black hair.

My wife collapsed forward, catching herself on the headboard. She was panting hard, her entire body had erupted in sweat again. She looked faint. The intense pleasure from my mistress’ pussy eating and the psychological reward of her victory had clearly given her an incredible orgasm.

Panting, gasping for breath, my wife glared down at the woman’s face trapped between her legs. I imagined my mistress’ gorgeous face and hair was streaked in white woman cum.

My wife spat directly onto my mistress’ beautiful face. My mistress was in no position to retaliate.

After another few minutes of gathering their strength, my wife pushed herself off of my mistress. She grabbed my mistress’ thick red hair and dragged the woman out of the bed. My mistress moaned and cried out, but she did not put up a lot of resistance. My wife stepped onto the floor and pulled her rival with her. My mistress fell to the floor. My wife stood, unsteadily, her legs wobbly. My mistress crawled, her eyes blazing with anger and humiliation. My wife walked behind her, following the redhead as she reached her clothing and gathered up the bundle in her arms. My mistress got to her feet. She was also unsteady. She glared hatefully at my wife, who glared back with just as much rage.

“I never want to see your fucking face or your dirty cunt anywhere near my husband again, you fucking slut,” my wife snarled. “If I see you again, I’m going to shove my fist up your twat up to my elbow and ream your filthy pussy until it’s never tight again!”

“Goddamn you,” my mistress hissed. She staggered to the bedroom door. After exchanging a final, devastating glare, she opened the bedroom door and dragged herself out.

My wife watched the other woman go. She staggered back to the bed and collapsed, her body at the limits of what it could take. Her legs hung over the edge, bent at the knee. She pushed herself up the bed until her entire body was resting on the mattress. I expected her to pass out at any moment. Instead, she held her hand in front of her face, the hand that had contained so much of my mistress’ cum.

My wife’s other hand reached between her legs and began gently, teasingly, stroking her clit. I was amazed at where this energy was coming from but, as I watched, she began licking her hand, licking at the residue of the womanly ejaculate she had defeated. Her body wriggled and writhed and she moaned deliciously as her fingers worked harder, faster, inside of her red-lipped twat.

“Yes, yes, oh God, oh Fucking God, YES!!”

She arched her back and screamed. Her naked twat gushed, soaking the sheets.

Her back fell to the mattress. She moaned and thrashed, panting like a bitch in heat. With a moan, she pulled a damp sheet around her luscious body. She turned onto her side. In moments, she was asleep. Her deep, regular breathing was music to my ears.

I waited until I was sure my wife was asleep, then quickly dressed. I threw the cum-stained towel I had used into the hamper and tiptoed out of the bedroom, opening and closing the door with the utmost caution.

I made my way down to the kitchen. It was past one o’clock in the afternoon. The women had been fuckfighting for almost three hours.

I sat at the kitchen island and considered what to do. I felt trapped. As much as I had enjoyed the women’s duel it was clear that the aftermath could be very bad for me. I considered how to approach the problem.

I made myself some lunch and waited for my wife to come downstairs. About an hour later, I received a text message from my mistress:

“Hi babe. Hope your meeting is going well. Just curious: what’s the name of your wife?”

I smiled grimly. My mistress was researching my wife. I had no doubt she was plotting her revenge.

Just then, I heard the sound of the bedroom door opening and closing. The sound of bare feet on the stairs followed. My heart pounded in my throat, I fought the tension that was seeping into every part of my body.

My wife entered the kitchen. She was completely naked, except for her green blouse, that she wore unbuttoned. Her massive, beautiful tits bounced and jiggled inside the open collar. Her long, powerful bare legs flashed. She looked at me with a strange, almost neutral look. She did not say anything, but turned to the fridge, opened it, and leaned in. I admired her perfect, naked ass.

My wife’s entire body was covered in light bruises, teethmarks, and scratches. If I did not ask her about it, it was an admission that I knew what was going on. But I did not know what to say or how to play this.

“How are you, baby?” I finally managed.

She turned around and gave me her contemplative look as she drank a large glass of cold water she had gotten from the fridge. She finished the glass, never breaking eye contact with me. She turned on her heel and walked out of the kitchen. She paused at the door and looked at me over her shoulder.

“Come upstairs to the bedroom, baby,” she said, her voice low but still very neutral.

I got up to follow. She was ahead of me and had reached the top of the stairs and entered the bedroom before I got there. I entered the bedroom. She stood in the center of the room, her hands on her hips. Her naked, juicy pussy was dripping. She shrugged off her blouse and threw it aside. Completely naked, she brandished her incredible body before me. She ran her hands over her voluptuous perfection, kneading her tits, her hands tracing down her belly, her wide hips, to frame her succulent cunt.

“Strip and get on the bed, baby,” my wife purred.

I was already quite hard, despite my anxiety. I did as I was told. I peeled off my clothing. Naked, I got onto the bed and lay on my back, waiting for whatever came next. My cock was at full staff, completely engorged with heat.

My wife climbed onto the bed. I watched as she crawled towards me, her bit tits swaying, her blue eyes glinting with lust and a touch of malice. She reached out and took my prick in her soft hands and began to stroke and tease. She lowered her head, her black hair falling over my crotch, obscuring the sight. An instant later, I shuddered as she took my full length into her mouth and began to suck and lick, stroking and fondling my sensitive balls as she did so.

I groaned in an agony of ecstasy. I don’t know how long she sucked my cock, but I was soon moaning and wriggling on the bed, desperately trying to keep from ejaculating. Dimly, through the haze of pleasure, I realized my mistress had done the same thing to me last night. I was sure I knew what was coming.

When I was trembling and shaking with pleasure, when my moans of sexual agony were too desperate to ignore, my wife lifted her head from my cock. She smiled at me viciously.

“Time for the main course, baby,” she purred.

She got to her knees, half-squatted over my engorged shaft, and lowered her pussy onto my throbbing prick. I watched my manhood disappear into the delectably tight, wet tunnel of her hot, steaming cunt and I almost released. The pleasure was exquisite. My sensitive dick was surrounded by hot, wet, tight flesh, squeezing, sizzling, sending sensations of pure joy echoing through every cell in my body.

My wife looked down at me, her eyes amused. She churned her hips, sliding my length back and forth, inside of her beautiful body. I watched her writhe on top of me. I watched her big, gorgeous tits bounce exuberantly and I reached up to fill my hands with her firm titmeat. She covered my hands with hers and threw back her head to moan in rapturous pleasure. The image that flashed through my head was of me reaching up to grasp and squeeze my mistress’ massive tits as she squirmed on top of me. My wife ran her hands through her thick, black hair. She arched her back and her ass rippled. She rode me mercilessly. Just a few minutes later, I almost screamed as I released in long, hot shots of ejaculate into her body. My wife screamed out in pleasure only moments later. The expression on her face was savage, angry, and incredibly lustful. I had seen that same expression only a little while before.

My wife fell beside me on the bed, panting hard. I was gasping, the sensations from my prick emanating through my lower belly, firing all my nerves. My body had broken out in a fine sheen of sweat.

After a few minutes, my wife rolled onto her side next to me. Her hand roamed over my chest. Her other hand propped up her head. Her big, juicy tits crushed together on her chest, her womanly hip curved up before tapering into her long, powerful legs. She looked unbearably gorgeous.

“Your prick belongs to me, baby,” my wife said, her voice a low growl. “I don’t want you to forget it. I’ll fight any woman who tries to take it from me. Don’t forget that.” She paused. “No little bitch has a cunt as tight, as wet, as good as mine. Remember that.”

“Yes, dear,” I managed to stammer. My wife climbed out the bed, gave me what I can only describe as a warning look, and entered the bathroom. A few moments later, I heard the sound of the hot shower starting. Soon, the steam from the shower drifted out into the bedroom.

I had been given my warning. I wondered what I would do with it.

Epilogue:

I continued seeing my mistress over the next three months, though more discreetly than before. There was no doubt that a great deal changed between us. The elements of talking and getting to know each other practically vanished from our relationship. Instead, whenever we met, she would maneuver me into bed as fast as she could. The sex was incredible, but it was obvious that my mistress was not fucking me. She was fucking my wife, through me. She was competing with my wife, fucking my brains out to prove that she was the better fuck, to prove that she owned me in a way that my wife did not. The effort that she put into making me cum, into giving me extraordinary pleasure, was far greater than she had before. Often, when we were fucking, I could see the glint of hate and rage in her eyes. I was happy to let myself be used in this way.

In exactly the same way, my sex life with my wife improved enormously. She could not keep her hands off of me. Especially after she returned from a trip, the first thing she did was pull me into the bedroom and fuck my brains out. I suspect she believed that I had been fucking my mistress while she was away and the thought of that drove her crazy with rage and lust and jealousy.

It was not always true. I was still very reluctant to bring my girlfriend into my house and my marital bed. But I soon found that my girlfriend began to manipulate events to make our liaisons happen more frequently in my home and I discovered, not surprisingly, that she was driven into even more of a sexual frenzy when she could fuck me in the bed I shared with my wife, the bed where she had been sexually humiliated. She clearly relished leaving her scent, her cum, all over everything that my wife possessed. I caught her once in my wife’s side of the walk-in closet, going through my wife’s clothes. I suspect that she stole some of my wife’s thongs and bras.

I realized how I could take advantage of this situation. I spent one entire day, while my wife was gone, positioning tiny micro-cameras all over the bedroom, allowing me to see every square centimeter of the space from every possible angle. Most of the cameras were directed at the bed, but I also put some in the bathroom. A few days later, after my wife had returned from a trip, I took some time to add a few more cameras while she at the office. During the course of that installation, I discovered that three micro-cameras directed at the bed had been added that were not mine. I realized that my wife must have installed them, to keep her apprised of what was going on in our home and in our bed when she was not there. I left them where they were.

I gave my mistress the code to our house door – or, more accurately, her own code, that was keyed to alert me on our home security system if the code was ever used. Supposedly, the reason for giving her the code was so she could leave and lock the door if she needed to do so. But the primary purpose, for me, was so that if my mistress entered the house using the code, I would know immediately.

Having laid the groundwork, I finally set the trap. More than five months after my wife and mistress had their epic confrontation, I arranged to be gone for four days on a “business trip.” I knew that my mistress would take advantage of the situation. She was the loser of the last battle. She was the one most motivated to act. But I was convinced that my wife would be open to a rematch. In fact, I was sure that she wanted one very, very much. The way that she attacked me when she returned from her trips indicated an enormous amount of sexual resentment and rage that was still not satisfied. The fact that she had allowed my affair with my mistress to go on even after she had warned me off and when she could have ended it at any time indicated that she had her own motivations in letting it continue. After I had found my wife’s cameras, I made a point of bringing my mistress home with me a couple of times. In both cases, when my wife had returned from her trips, she had gone after me with even more than her usual sexual voracity.

I left on my supposed business trip and set up my monitoring station at a hotel a few kilometers away from home. I tested out the cameras on my computer, making sure that they were all in working order. Now, it was just a matter of waiting.

I did not have to wait long. Around 8 PM that night, I received the signal on my phone indicating that my mistress had used her code to enter my house. I immediately turned on my computer and activated the array of cameras. They were all high definition. As much as I loved and often watched the video I had taken of these incredible women’s first encounter, the quality of the video left a lot to be desired. I had high hopes for whatever happened now.

My wife was in our bedroom. She had gotten back home from work about a half hour before. I suspected my mistress had been lying in wait, spying on the house. She gave my wife just enough time for her to go the bedroom, strip, and get under the shower.

As I watched, the door to our bedroom opened and my mistress entered the room. She was wearing high heels and a short coat. Her long bare legs extended from under the hem of the coat. Her hair was up in a tight bun. She looked in carefully, then smiled when she heard the shower going. She stepped into the room and locked the door. She reached down and removed her heels, then undid the sash on her coat. She slipped it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. To my absolute amazement, she was completely nude under the coat. She reached up and let down her thick, red hair, and shook it out.

I expected she was planning to accost my wife in the shower, just as she had been attacked. However, my wife turned off the water at just that moment. Apparently, today was a short shower day. A frown flashed across my mistress’ gorgeous face, but quickly vanished. Evidently, she was willing to adjust her plan of attack.

In the bathroom, my wife toweled off her luscious body and patted down her wet hair. Naked, she stood before the mirror above the vanity and used a blow dryer to fluff out her long black hair. She brushed it down until her locks were fairly dry. Hanging the towel on the rack, she walked into our bedroom, completely, magnificently nude and unsuspecting.

While she waited for my wife to finish in the bathroom, my mistress looked around the room. A mischievous grin came to her beautiful face. She walked up to our bed and folded down the duvet and the bedsheets until the fitted sheet on the mattress was fully exposed. She climbed onto the bed and arranged the pillows in the center of the bed, then lay down, her head on a pillow, her arms at her sides, her incredible body on full display, and waited.

My wife entered the bedroom and came to an abrupt stop. The look on her face as she took in my nude mistress, stretched out on our marital bed, completely naked, waiting and willing, was a sight to behold. Her expression flashed from incredible surprise, to rage and indignation, to a look of pure lust and raging animal desire. My wife’s gorgeous face settled into the most predatory, savage smile I had ever seen. Her eyes glinted with fury but also with the most intense lust I had ever seen in her face. Her lips trembled with tension and need.

My mistress was watching and she smiled too, a grin just as savage and predatory and lustful as the one on my wife’s face. It was clear the women understood each other perfectly. As their eyes locked, I could see that they both knew exactly what would happen over the next several hours and they both wanted it. They wanted it more than I could begin to comprehend.

My wife walked around the bed until she was standing at the foot, looking down at my mistress’ supine body. The women’s eyes were locked. My mistress smiled wolfishly and spread her legs wide, her knees akimbo. She reached down with one hand and stroked her thick, juicy pussy lips, then brought her wetted fingers to her mouth and licked at them. She reached down again and pushed on her cunt lips with the “V” of her middle and index fingers, slowly pushing her vaginal hole open until her dripping pink labia and the hot, tight cleft of her fuckhole were lasciviously displayed. Her already swollen clit twitched and trembled with tension. My wife’s gaze fixed to my mistress’ dripping genitals. The black-haired beauty licked her lips in anticipation and hunger.

“Come and get it, you cuntfucker,” my mistress purred. Her green eyes flashed, looks of hate, rage and pure lust flickering.

My wife got onto the bed on one knee, then on both, and crawled up the large mattress until she was between my mistress’ open legs. She dipped her head low, her black hair cascading down over my mistress’ tanned thighs, her ass curving high into the air as she lowered her face to the redhead’s pussy. She inhaled deeply, taking in the delicious scent of the other woman’s luscious pudenda. Even with all my cameras, I could not see exactly what my wife did next, but it was not hard to figure out from my mistress’ reaction. The redhead released a groan of pure erotic ecstasy, closed her eyes and arched her back, shoving her pussy more insistently into my wife’s face. Her big tits jiggled appreciatively, their spiked nipples jutting higher. She grabbed my wife tightly by her black hair on either side of her face and pulled viciously. My wife ran her tongue up the other woman’s fuck slit, undoubtedly teasing the woman’s swollen clit. I wondered for a moment if she intended to eat my mistress right then and there, but she continued, her tongue moving up the other woman’s belly, into her navel, into the valley of her tits. My wife paused at my mistress’ chest and I watched as the cameras caught the images of her sinking her teeth into each distended nipple and sucking and biting and licking the taut titflesh.

My mistress’ eyelids fluttered, she gritted her teeth and moaned, but when she opened her eyes, the sheer hate and anger shining within sent a thrill of excitement and anticipation racing through my loins. At this point, my wife was face to face, nose to nose, with the other woman. Her black hair hung down like a curtain, but it did not prevent me from seeing how they glared at each other, two Alpha bitches ready to fight.

My wife’s heavy chest rested on top of my mistress’ equally large tits. The redhead squirmed, adjusting their contact, until they were nipple to nipple. My wife’s hands were on either side of my mistress’ upper torso. My mistress was gripping my wife ferociously by the hair on either side of her head.

The women were belly to belly, tit to tit, my wife’s legs spread within the wet thighs of my mistress, their naked, steaming cunts poised, ready to mate, ready to violate and devour the other. As I watched, courtesy of a close up camera angle, I could see pussy juice dripping from my wife’s looming, naked cunt down onto the shaven pussy lips of my mistress’ waiting, eager twat.

“I’m going to fuck you to death, you filthy slut,” my wife whispered at my mistress, their red lips only millimeters apart, their noses touching, their eyes filled only with the other woman’s hateful glare. “I’m not stopping until I’ve completely destroyed your fucking cunt. You’re never going to spread your legs for my husband ever again.”

“You’re right, you fucking dirty slut,” my mistress whispered back. “Only one of us is going to crawl out of here when we are finished. We don’t stop until one of us completely destroys the other. When we’re done, only one of us is going to own that man’s cock, and it won’t be you.”

The women shared savage, ferocious smiles, their declaration of an all-out fuckwar what they both craved.

“Are you ready, bitch?” my wife asked.

“I’m ready when you are, fucker,” my mistress snarled. She released my wife’s hair and lowered her hands to my wife’s round, perfect ass. She sank her claws deep into the thick, hard assmeat.

With agonizing slowness, my wife pushed her dripping twat down onto my mistress’ steaming hot fuckmeat. My mistress pushed up just as slowly to meet the attack. There was the sound of wet, thick meat merging, melting, sucking. Their genitals almost sizzled with heat as they mated, as their fuckwar was joined. The expressions that flashed across the women’s faces were dazzling. Intense pleasure, pure relief, raging lust, all seasoned and enhanced with raw hatred as they experienced stunning ecstasy between the legs of someone they hated more than any man could imagine.

Both women grunted deeply when their cunts met, a sound that was halfway between an animal moan of pure pleasure and a sigh of lust. Their eyelids fluttered as the incredibly delicious sensation of their mating cunts, a sensation I was certain they had both been dreaming of for months, finally became a reality.

Slow and hard, they rubbed and ground their cunts, their clits contending directly, their fuck lips sealed, hot and wet. The women panted and moaned, but neither wanted to break their gaze, they both wanted to see the moment the other woman surrendered.

“You whore, you fucking, fucking whore…” my wife whispered, tears gleaming in her eyes as her body endured more pleasure than it could stand.

“You cuntsucking filth, you dirty, fucking slut…,” my mistress whispered back, tears streaming from her eyes.

The women fucked, slow and hard, their bodies undulating, their tits rolling against each other, their bellies rippling, their cunts sealed into one, the pleasure building and building inside of them like an erotic tidal wave.

After almost 20 minutes, the women were trembling like leaves, their erotic moaning turning almost to screams, their ecstasy truly unbearable. My mistress’ fingers were digging deep into my wife’s perfect, taut ass, their bodies moving in harmony, fucking and fucking and fucking. My mistress raised her hand to the back of my wife’s head and pulled her into their first deep, passionate hate kiss of the night. Their mouths locked and they tongued viciously, desperately.

Two minutes later, they broke the kiss to scream and scream in orgasmic ecstasy, their tawny bodies writhing and grinding in each other’s arms, their cunts driving at each other in desperate need, their pussies ejaculating over and over again into each other. They pulled excruciating orgasm after orgasm out of each other, clinging to their enemy’s lush body.

When it was over, they lay together, a knot of voluptuous, sun-kissed, sweat soaked flesh, their hair tangled, their limbs twined. After what seemed an eternity, my beautiful wife rolled off of my mistress. They lay side by side, their naked, red pussies connected by strings of hot woman cum, their majestic tits rising and falling in concert. Their hair fanned out behind their heads, tangled in sweaty knots. I watched this all from a ceiling camera that perfectly encompassed every inch of the bed below.

My mistress turned her sweat soaked face to regard my wife. Her expression of hate was pure.

“You fucking, fucking whore,” she moaned.

My wife turned her head to glare spitefully at my mistress, her face glistening with moisture.

“Goddamn you, you cuntfucking slut,” my wife whispered back.

My mistress gathered herself, then rolled directly onto my wife’s delicious body, mounting her. My wife did not resist. Instead, she spread her legs, welcoming the other woman, her hands reaching down to grip the redhead’s equally perfect ass and encourage the mating of their pudenda. Their massive tits crushed, I could see the dense titflesh flowing out to the sides, visible even from behind, as their bodies eclipsed each other perfectly.

My mistress’ ass rippled as she began thrusting, grinding, into my wife’s supine body. My wife moved to meet her, to match her, her hands pulling the other woman deeper into her cunt with each thrust. Nose to nose, sweat dripping, hot breath mixing, animal groans harmonizing, the women resumed their delicious fuck. Blue eyes locked to green eyes, their gazes overflowing with hate and lust and the pure desire to destroy and possess and enslave and completely humiliate the other woman.

After ten, twenty minutes, of slow, deep fucking, of gasping snarling moans of pure ecstasy, they touched tongues, then descended into another long, hot, unbelievably vicious hate kiss.

I watched their erotic struggle, my heart pounding, my cock as hard as rock. I hoped their erotic struggle, their epic fuckwar, would go on and on and on. I was certain that it would.

The End
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: The Voyeur - by JB57

As much as I liked King’s story, this was that times a million. I absolutely loved how unapologetically brutal, hateful and vicious it was. It really felt like the two of them hated each other. My predictions are that they eventually find out that the Husband knows what they’ve been doing but the Husband brings a second mistress into it and they become distracted by more competition.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; April 13th, 2024 at 06:33 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member pjaz12345's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Took me couple of hours but finished it in one go. What a beautiful way to spend my lazy Saturday evening. The details are devilish, the action lustful and the story captivating

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you!

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Oh man! A JB twist on one of my stories. This was super fun to read, and new for me. A story written from your perspective and wow, it was great. You UPPED the sexy and sexfight while keeping it just a bit more brutal. That was awesome plus I really enjoyed the small differences that I caught and of course the added battle scenes. I'm glad you kept out naming the characters cause I think that was a big part of the story. I also liked how you made it more animalistic between them. Adding a tattoo to the wife of course I enjoy cause I really like similar styled women fighting. Again, I could still see the core of the story I wrote but with just enough new toppings that reading it was just as fun. Overall, I have more to say but I'll message some of it. But this was a treat and thanks for it! Can't wait for more.

Junior Hostboard Member pjaz12345's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingofdapirates1 View Post
    Oh man! A JB twist on one of my stories. This was super fun to read, and new for me. A story written from your perspective and wow, it was great. You UPPED the sexy and sexfight while keeping it just a bit more brutal. That was awesome plus I really enjoyed the small differences that I caught and of course the added battle scenes. I'm glad you kept out naming the characters cause I think that was a big part of the story. I also liked how you made it more animalistic between them. Adding a tattoo to the wife of course I enjoy cause I really like similar styled women fighting. Again, I could still see the core of the story I wrote but with just enough new toppings that reading it was just as fun. Overall, I have more to say but I'll message some of it. But this was a treat and thanks for it! Can't wait for more.

Similiar styled women fighting is your biggest selling point for me. Especially with the librarians , the sorority girls , the band members , the anime girls from the Maggie saga and now even the streamers from the new series.

I loved both your and JB's version of this tale. Pretty happening stories these days, good going writers.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjaz12345 View Post
    Similiar styled women fighting is your biggest selling point for me. Especially with the librarians , the sorority girls , the band members , the anime girls from the Maggie saga and now even the streamers from the new series.

I loved both your and JB's version of this tale. Pretty happening stories these days, good going writers.
    JB, I’m just gonna throw this out there. You have my blessing to give your own perspective on any of my stories. Be my guest. You are almost unanimously agreed to be the best author on this site, so I’d consider it a tremendous honor. It’s like getting your song parodied by Weird Al.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YuriLesboLover View Post
    JB, I’m just gonna throw this out there. You have my blessing to give your own perspective on any of my stories. Be my guest. You are almost unanimously agreed to be the best author on this site, so I’d consider it a tremendous honor. It’s like getting your song parodied by Weird Al.
    Hi Yuri,

Thanks so much! That is a real compliment. I really enjoy reading and absorbing other people's stories. I've really enjoyed all of King's writings, but this was the first time he wrote something that I felt I wanted to put my personal touch to, and that was largely because i really wanted a true sexfight between the women. I had the same reaction with the very first story I wrote, which was the continuation of Inge.

Thanks again,

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good fight!

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Believe it or not i just read it.
    Great job !!
    I like King's original version, I also like yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Now Yuri added a probable continuation, (hot and interesting), let me add one more :
    The rematch had finished, then another match, then another...
    One evening, while both in bed, the follwing dialogue :
    wife : "horny bitch ! I love to hate you while i fuck your brains out"
    mistress : "Same feelings fucking slut ! I guess you know that your husband is not anymore the reason we fuckfight that often !"
    wife : "he isn't after the first minute our cunts met !"
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; April 26th, 2024 at 03:47 AM.