Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 4

Jamie and Stacy had managed to get through a night in the same cabin without violating each other, although it was not easy. What Jamie didn’t know was that the CIA were acquainted with the owner of the cruise and she could ask for accommodations of her own if their mutual lust continued to interfere with the mission. Stacy failed to mention that to the ginger. It just slipped her mind at first but she honestly loved fuckinh with the other spy(in every possible sense of the word), so she would keep it to herself for now. In general, Stacy had really let her hair down since Taiwan, both literally and figuratively. She had abandoned her facade of seriousness and embraced her true nature as a hedonistic nympho. Besides, that’s par for the course on the S.S. Orgasmic. If anything, her old all business persona would make her stick out like a sore thumb.

Stacy was walking the upper decks, loving all the leering eyes on her shapely behind as it swayed alongside her flaxen hair in her yellow bikini thong. She had decided to give the investigation a go, having given Jamie enough of a head start. The buxom blonde knew exactly who she would go after first too. The ship’s premiere masseur, Hannah Carson. From her image alone, Stacy had taken an immediate dislike to her. The fact that Stacy and Hannah looked like they could be twins certainly didn’t help. Blondes and brunettes are natural born archenemies but the only thing blondes hate as much as brunettes are other blondes. Especially when Stacy and Hannah resemble each other so perfectly. Same age, same F cup size, same long, thick blonde hair that looked ripped straight off of a Barbie doll and even the same piercing blue eyes. There were only two real differences between them. Stacy was a bit more pale and pasty white while Hannah, working on a Caribbean cruise, had more of a dark tan. Also, Stacy’s hair was more of a bright honey blonde while Hannah’s was more of a deep dirty blonde. Other than that, the two were perfect mirror images of each other and oftentimes that’s all it takes for two women to become the most bitter of enemies.

Stacy in general just got a very bad and angering vibe off of Hannah. Maybe it was just her natural instincts for rivalry kicking in but something about the other blonde just rubbed Stacy the wrong way and as a spy, she knew better than to ever ignore her gut. If Stacy’s intuition was correct, she would nab her suspect today and spend the rest of the cruise relaxing and no doubt fucking every other woman on her list just for fun. She could just imagine the look on Jamie’s face. She had to ask around to be guided towards the spa where Hannah worked but eventually found her way. It was clear that Hannah was the star attraction of the spa. Given her reputation for happy endings, it was understandable as her face was plastered all over. Seeing it just made Stacy even more irritable. Hannah clearly had quite the ego and Stacy would enjoy fucking her down a peg…or twenty. She walked up to the receptionist in the lobby.

“I’m here to see Hannah Carson.” Stacy said.

“Do you have an appointment?” The girl asked.

“No but it’s important. A last minute kinda thing.” Stacy explained.

“Ma’am, I can’t just let you…” The receptionist cut herself off as she listened to her ear piece for a bit. “Uhh…Nevermind. Ms. Carson will see you now.”

Stacy was surprised but then realized that Hannah was likely watching her somehow. Her immediate animosity must be mutual for the other blonde.

“Thank you.” Stacy said as she marched in.

Stacy found herself in a room that appeared to be what she expected. Empty and private with a cushioned stand for customers to lay on as they get massaged. However, sitting in a chair next to the stand was the woman Stacy had come here to see. Hannah Carson in the flesh and what eye catching flesh it was. The two blue eyed, blonde bombshells stared at one another intensely as the tension in the air became palpable. As a spy, Stacy had come to be able to read people like books and she knew that Hannah felt the same competitive fire in her upon seeing the honey blonde, which was exactly why she let Stacy in without an appointment in the first place. As was the regulation on the cruise, Hannah wore a pink bikini that highlighted her sumptuous F cups rather nicely. She seemed to enjoy the sight of Stacy’s own F cups in her yellow bikini top as well. Even Hannah’s hair seemed to be every bit as long and thick as Stacy’s own. The similarities were as stunning as they were infuriating.

“Hannah Carson, I take it?” Stacy asked.

“The one and only.” Hannah answered with pride. “What gave it away? My face plastered all over the lobby?”

“You sure aren’t shy.” Stacy pointed out.

“It’s all part of the job.” Hannah argued. “When people see that their would-be masseuse is as beautiful a creature as I am, they tend to be much more willing to set up an appointment.”

Stacy rolled her eyes at Hannah’s extreme vanity.

“Speaking of appointments, why did you let me in here without one anyway?” Stacy inquired.

“I saw you out there and I just liked the look of you.” Hannah answered rather flirtatiously. “Thankfully, it’s only the first full day of the cruise and business is slow. We can take our time.”

“That’s good to hear.” Stacy said equally flirtatiously.

“Now it’s my turn to ask questions.” Hannah said. “Who are you? And not that I mind but what made you barge in here and demand to see me without an appointment?”

“I saw your face all over the lobby and I just had to see for myself.” Stacy lied. “Besides, I kind of had a gut feeling that you would let me in…And I was right.”

“It would appear so.” Hannah said.

The dirty blonde could see right through Stacy. While she was not aware of Stacy’s true intentions for being here, she could feel the flames of rivalry burning within both herself and the honey blonde. She was also rather aggravated by Stacy’s entitlement in acting as if she was more important than any of her other customers by demanding to see her. She would teach this whore a lesson. Hannah smiled deviously.

“Shall we begin, then?” Hannah asked in a sweet tone, obviously acting. “What kind of treatment would you like, beautiful?”

“You’re very kind.” Stacy said in equally fake sweetness. “The full treatment. I’m overworked and my body is tired and achy.”

“Those certainly aren’t the words I’d use to describe your body.” Hannah said. “But as you wish. Take that G string off and lay down here on your front so that we can get started.”

Stacy did as she was told. Hannah ogled her shamelessly as the honey blonde stripped down, letting her F cup jubblies out to jiggle. Not taking her eyes off of the dirty blonde until the last second, Stacy then got on the stand, laying on her stomach as instructed. Her massive mammaries pushed up a little as she laid down and flipped her thick blonde hair to the side. While Stacy couldn’t see her, she could somehow sense Hannah stripping down herself. She had a feeling that wasn’t part of her typical treatment but she sure wasn’t about to protest. Hannah then got out her massage oil and rubbed it into her hands nice and thoroughly as she once again grinned deviously before sliding on her swivel chair back over to Stacy as she continued checking her out.

“Your body really is something else.” Hannah said seductively. “You must take really good care of it.”

“It’s all natural.” Stacy bragged.

“Is that so?” Hannah asked skeptically. “Well, what a coincidence. So is mine.”

“That’s very impressive.” Stacy said. “You’ve really got a rockin bod. I’d love to give you a massage myself.”

“How nice of you.” Hannah said with barely contained sarcasm. “But right now, we must let the magic happen.”

Hannah began her massage as Stacy did her best to lay perfectly still. The dirty blonde started with the very bottom of Stacy’s ankles, rubbing and tenderizing them with her specially made oil. Stacy already began to feel at ease as Hannah worked her way up the honey blonde’s smooth, shapely legs.

“Your skin is so soft.” Hannah pointed out. “Do you moisturize?”

“Nope.” Stacy answered. “Again, all natural.”

“Some girls get all the luck.” Hannah said, trying not to sound bitter.

“And I’m guessing you’re another one of them?” Stacy asked.

“Indeed. My skin is naturally soft.” Hannah said with barely contained pride.

“Small world, isn’t it?” Stacy said jokingly.

“Very much so.” Hannah agreed.

Hannah continued oiling up Stacy’s legs, working her way up her calves and then the back of her thighs. The oil felt so warm and soothing. Stacy hated to admit but she could see why Hannah had such a reputation for her treatment. Hannah’s nipples began to sharpen as she finally made her way up to Stacy’s big, bubbly butt. The honey blonde’s cheeks stuck out like thick, fleshy mountains. Stacy grinned smugly as she could tell how amazed Hannah was by what she saw.

“Go right ahead.” Stacy encouraged seductively. “Give ‘em a nice, hard squeeze. Really lay into them. I know you want to.”

Hannah started to get annoyed by Stacy’s arrogance but continued to hide it.

“Why thank you.” Hannah said sweetly. “You’ve got a real dump truck here.”

“I’m sure you do too.” Stacy said. “And I intend to find out for sure.”

“You can try.” Hannah said teasingly.

Immediately after finishing her sentence, Hannah dug her lecherous, oil coated fingers deep into the firm meat of her customer’s thick cheeks. Stacy just barely managed to suppress an audible gasp from the suddenness of the touching. Hannah licked her lips with lust as she squeezed Stacy’s cheeks as if they were a therapeutic rubber toy that people squeeze to relax themselves. Stacy’s loins were burning to escalate this but she also very much wanted to see where this was going, so she kept it under control for the moment.

‘Easy, girl.’ She thought to herself. ‘You’ll get your chance all in good time.’

Hannah knew what she was doing was driving the other blonde crazy and she loved every second. In fact, she loved teasing and tempting other women almost as much as she loved just flat out fucking them. She knew Stacy would break soon enough.

“These are very firm.” Hannah commented as she continued feeling up Stacy’s rear end. “Let me guess. All natural?”

“You catch on quickly.” Stacy said. “And they say all blondes are bimbos.”

“It’s mostly jealous brunettes who think that.” Hannah said.

“I hear that.” Stacy agreed.

If anything will bring blondes together, it’s dissing brunettes. Their common enemy. Nonetheless, Hannah continued her massage. After feeling up Stacy’s caboose, she applied some more oil to her hands and kept going up. She rubbed the palm of her hands into the small of Stacy’s toned back and waist. She had to admit that Stacy’s willpower was something else.

‘You’ll break, bitch.’ Hannah thought to herself. ‘Smug little whores like you always do. No one can resist my magic hands.’

‘Keep using my body as your plaything, slut.’ Stacy thought to herself. ‘I’m a brick wall. You’ll break before I do. Just you wait.’

There was nothing that either of them wanted more than to just cut the bullshit and lock up thighs with the other nympho already but neither wanted to be the first one to break. Classic pre-sexfight game playing at its finest. Hannah decided to step things up a little or rather a lot. Hannah squirted some more of her special massage oil on her hands but this oil wasn’t for Stacy. At least not yet. The dirty blonde had removed her bikini top and began massaging the oil into her bountiful breasts. She suppressed a moan as she covered her mommy milkers in the stuff completely. Stacy was a bit confused as to why the touching stopped and was about to ask when she got the shock of her life as Hannah pressed her oil covered tits deeply into Stacy’s back and began rubbing them up and down.

“Oh!” Stacy gasped at the sudden contact as she felt Hannah’s nipples stab into her flesh.

“This is where the real fun begins.” Hannah said.

“It would appear so.” Stacy said, attempting to stifle her reactions to the intimacy.

Hannah was starting to get frustrated with how calm Stacy was still being. None of her other clients, male or female, have put up this much of a fight but Hannah was confident that she would make the honey blonde break. She still had some oil on her hands and began using it to massage Stacy’s arms as well.

“You love your job, don’t you?” Stacy asked teasingly.

“I was born for this.” Hannah answered confidently.

The dirty blonde still had one ace in the hole left. Her bikini thong was still on but Stacy was buck naked. So, she began gently and ever so lightly grinding her bikini covered cunt up against Stacy’s bare ass. Stacy felt the fabric on her skin as Heather pressed the entirety of her weight on top of the other blonde. Heather’s heart was bounding, her nympho blood was boiling and above all else, her pussy was burning to make contact with another. At this point, she had had enough games.

‘Ugh!’ Heather groaned in her mind. ‘Alright, bimbo! You win! I can’t take anymore of this! Your inferior cunt is mine!’

Heather managed to slip off her thong as Stacy felt the distinctive dampness of a wet twat on her firm ass as Heather began manhandling her tits from each of her sides. Stacy turned her head to see what was going on.

“What are you…?!” Stacy asked before Hannah cut her off with a seering, passionate kiss.

She felt the dirty blonde’s mouth invade and dominate her own before she began to fight back with her own tongue. Stacy immediately smiled from ear to ear into the kiss as she realized that she had gotten what she wanted. She made her rival break first. This was only the first step in proving herself to be the superior blonde, though. Stacy was still on her tits beneath Hannah as the dirty blonde pressed into her back from above and began humping at her pussy from behind.

“Ummfff!!” Stacy grunted into the kiss.

She had to turn the tables somehow. She squirmed around trying to get free but Hannah wasn’t budging. With her right hand, she felt up and groped Stacy’s right breast, squeezing and poking at it as if it were a mere toy. With her left hand, she reached around and yanked hard on Stacy’s long, thick honey blonde tresses, eliciting a minor grunt from her rival. Stacy struggled as she felt Hannah’s engorged clit penetrate her lower folds as Hannah began pumping into her and clapping her cheeks from above. It had been a long time since Stacy had felt so humiliated and helpless. Hannah would pay. Their tongues continued to wrestle as each blonde bombshell took turns sucking on their enemy’s tongue, slurping on it loudly and sloppily. Their ravenous make out session was really Stacy’s only means of fighting back, so she put her all to it. Her way of telling Hannah that she may be down but she was not out. While the dirty blonde was frustrated with herself for giving her enemy the satisfaction of breaking first, she felt enormous relief as she dominated Stacy. She was going to enjoy this oh so much. She just loved putting other blondes in their place. Eventually however, Hannah proved to be overexerting herself by keeping Stacy down on the massage table like this and had to break the kiss and get off, finally letting Stacy free. The honey blonde got up, flipped her thick, voluminous locks back and stared at Hannah as the two bitter rivals panted like dogs.

“Don’t look at me like that, you clit tease.” Hannah lectured. “We all know you were practically begging me for it.”

“It’s not my fault you have all the self control of a hormonal teenager, slut.” Stacy argued. “I hope you enjoyed it because that’s the only time you’ll ever get me pinned.”

“Bitch, please.” Hannah dismissed. “I’ll fuck your skanky pussy dry and use that doll hair of yours as a cum rag!”

“I’d like to see you try!” Stacy challenged.

The two blondes glared daggers at one another before marching intently towards their rival until F cup meet F cup in a glorious collision of breast flesh. Stacy reached behind Hannah and yanked hard on her dirty blonde locks in retaliation for Hannah doing the same to her just moments ago.

“Agh!” Hannah grunted. “You fucking who…”

Stacy then reignited their lustful tongue wrestling session, silencing her, again in retaliation for Hannah doing the same to her. Hannah was willing to play whatever game Stacy wanted her to play. She wanted to own her hot body ever since she saw her walk into the lobby. She reciprocated the hair pulling while again palming and griping hard on Stacy’s bulbous glutes. Stacy grabbed Hannah’s equally firm and meaty ass in return. Their thighs were shot upwards powerfully, rubbing into their rival’s twat and masturbating her as best their respective owners could manage. They would occasionally break the kiss for no other purpose than to talk trash.

“You kiss like shit.” Hannah mocked.

“You fuck like shit.” Stacy shocked back.

“You won’t be saying that when I turn you into a human geyser!” Hannah proclaimed.

“I’m not like the other cum dumpsters you’ve seduced and dominated as you’ll soon find out!” Stacy shot back.

The battling blonde bombshells then resealed their full, luscious lips together and resumed their heated tongue fight. They swallowed back one another’s sweet tasting spit as their tongues would corkscrew around each other inside of their dueling maws. Pink milk bud slid against and around pink milk bud before finally getting settled in and stabbing deep into the areolas of their owner’s enemy. Stacy had to admit that Hannah was no joke like Jamie and Hitomi were. She was actually even quite relieved that Hannah finally broke before she did. The honey blonde wasn’t sure how much more physical contact she could handle before her ripe pussy melted through the cushion of the massage table. She had found a worthy opponent and the feeling was every bit as mutual. Despite her dismissals of Stacy’s bragging, Hannah could tell that her opponent was every bit as different from the others as she boasted to be. The dirty blonde wasn’t going to hold anything back but she also wanted to see how much more she could aggravate her rival. She pulled Stacy’s bright yellow locks, forcing the kiss to break off in a spray of saliva as the two raging nymphs panted hot girl breath in each other’s faces.

“You honey blondes all think you’re such hot shit.” Hannah said. “You know, when people say that blondes are dumb, they’re referring to honeys!”

“At least I’m unmistakable as a real blonde!” Stacy argued as she pulled Hannah’s hair back in return. “Look at this! You’re just brunettes who didn’t quite make it. My hair is pure gold and yours is the color of light dirt!”

“Well, my dirt hair is gonna be soaking up your cum by the time this is over!” Hannah shot back.

“Not if mine gets drenched by yours first!” Stacy promised.

“Bring it on, goldilocks!” Hannah dared.

Now their blood was boiling. If there is one thing that every woman on Earth, even non-nymphomaniacs cherished and took great pride in, it is her hair. As they say, men have their cars. Women have their hair. Now it was becoming personal. The two rivals grabbed hold of one another and wrestled all over the room, bumping into the various pieces of furniture. As Stacy opened her eyes to see that they were up against the massage table, it gave her the perfect idea. She had managed to slip free of Hannah’s grasp and before the dirty blonde could react, Stacy had lifted her up by her arm and threw her back onto the massage table, making her lay on her back. Stacy sat on top of her before she could get away.

“How’s this for role reversal?” Stacy asked mockingly.

“Get off me, you honey whore!” Hannah demanded.

“You’ve fucked so many women on this table.” Stacy said. “I think it’s time you know how it feels, you fake blonde bimbo!”

Stacy then began humping away at her rival, rocking her pelvis back and forth as if she were pussy fucking a common whore. Which she fully considered herself to be doing as far as she was concerned.

“Aghhh!!” Hannah groaned. “Go on, bitch! Fuck me! Feel what a real blonde’s pussy is like!”

“You’re gonna have an awful hard time giving massages without being able to walk for a year after this!” Stacy boasted.

The honey blonde reached down and began roughly manhandling her opponent’s bouncy, jiggly F cups. She squeezed, groped, poked and smacked at them at will as well as pinched, poked and prodded her rapidly hardening nipples. Stacy’s long, flaxen hair flew all over the place in response to so much rapid movement. She enjoyed that, finding it poetic given the tone of their fight and their rivalry was now based on hair. She deliberately slid her labia over Hannah’s, roughly grinding into her as hard as she could.

“Ohhhhh!!” Hannah moaned.

“I love making you moan like the pathetic little cunt sucking sow that we both know you are!” Stacy mocked. “I can’t wait to see what other slutty noises you make as I grind your pathetic little twat into paste!”

“I’ll get you for this! Ugh!” Hannah swore. “I’ll do things to you that would give the most experienced nymphos in the world nightmares!”

“Your actions aren’t exactly matching your words right now, are they?” Stacy asked teasingly. “Oh and is that your…Ohhhhh, yes! Your pretty little clitty has come out to play!”

“Fuck!” Hannah cursed through clenched teeth.

“It’s like a little fleshy button rubbing up against my own.” Stacy teased. “Can you feel that? That’s my superior pleasure bud pushing yours in!”

Hannah said nothing as she gasped and cried out from the clit fucking she was receiving. Stacy used her arms to hold Hannah’s arms down and wrapped her legs around Hannah’s, giving her virtually no chance of escape. However, that was not nearly enough to deter her.

“You think I’m just gonna lie down and get fucked? Think again!” Hannah said proudly.

Hannah began humping upwards. It was her only real way of fighting back at all.

“Go ahead and try.” Stacy said dismissively. “You’ll only orgasm into unconsciousness even faster this way.”

Hannah ignored her and pressed on but she was way too overwhelmed right now. She had no escape and soon, she began to feel that distinctive boiling deep inside of her. Stacy showed her no mercy. There was no stopping it. She had to accept that she would not draw first blood. She vowed to herself to turn the tables at some point.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!” Hannah screamed as she climaxed powerfully.

“Oh, that’s it, cunt! Blow your loads inside of me!” Stacy moaned.

The honey blonde felt the hot fluid pump up into her as the glorious sounds of Hannah’s orgasmic moans filled the room. Music to Stacy’s ears. She took joy in such irony as she fucked the masseuse on her own table. It was no doubt quite a blow to Hannah’s considerable ego. The dirty blonde had never faced an opponent quite like this. As she began to catch her breath, the two battling blondes just stared at each other with palpable tension in the air.

“You know…I just realized something.” Hannah said. “I never got your name.”

“Well, I guess I can give you that much for the good fight you’ve given me.” Stacy said. “It’s Mason. Stacy Mason.”

“Stacy…” Hannah said with barely contained venom. “Well…You already know my name.”

“It’s hard to miss.” Stacy joked as she remembered her posters in the lobby.

“It will be better to put a name to one of the two bitches that I’ll enjoy dominating the most.” Hannah said as she began to regain her energy.

“One of?” Stacy asked, confused.

Hannah ignored the honey blonde’s question and in her brief state of curiosity, managed to overpower Stacy and get herself unpinned. Stacy cursed herself in her mind for losing her focus before getting her head back in the game. The two slid off of the massage table, facing one another on opposite sides as if they were about to arm wrestle.

“Who’s the other bitch you’re talking about? Assuming there even is one.” Stacy asked.

“You’ll have to fuck that information out of me. Assuming you can.” Hannah dared.

“You’re awful smug for a slut who just got pussy fucked on her own massage table.” Stacy mocked.

“I’ll fuck you on there ten times in revenge.” Hannah swore.

They had talked enough for now and began grappling at each other again. They threw each other away from the table and initiated a catball, rolling one another all around the room until they crashed into a stand that just so happened to hold many of Hannah’s massage oils on top of it. The sudden and strong impact caused the containers of oil to tip over in the exact direction of the two hellcats and spill out on top of them. Stacy and Hannah were too busy tongue fucking each other’s mouths to notice or care as the viscous liquid showered over them. Their beloved blonde hair became soaked with the stuff as it poured over their heads, down their arms and along their gigantic breasts and washboard bellies. All the while they continued making out and even swapping the sweet tasting fluid between their mouths.

“Mmmmmm…” They both moaned into their steamy kiss at the erotic sensation of their oil shower.

They eventually broke the kiss and got a good look at each other. The oil had completely drenched them. Their hair, already matted with sweat, was now coated in the stuff and their flawless skin shined from the lights in the room. They looked like Goddesses.

“Now look at what you’ve done, cunt.” Hannah complained. “That specially made massage oil wasn’t cheap.”

“You love the sight of me covered in oil, if your nipples are anything to go by.” Stacy said as she teasingly tweaked the dirty blonde’s rapidly sharpening nipples.

“Ah!” Hannah shrieked.

“Besides, you were rubbing this stuff into your flabby tits earlier to massage my back. How expensive can it be?” Stacy asked.

“It’s infused with aphrodisiacal chemicals that make any woman drop her panties for me.” Hannah said. “And whose tits are you calling flabby?!”

Hannah began smacking Stacy’s breasts around and into each other. Stacy quickly retaliated. The two blonde bombshells just sat there with their legs entwined together, molesting each other’s milkers. Nipples were tweaked, twisted, pinched and poked so far that they inerted back into their owner’s tit meat. Stacy bent her head forward and down until she was able to start suckling on Hannah’s right nipple. She used teeth as well as her tongue.

“Agh!” Hannah groaned. She always had rather sensitive milk buds, which she was often annoyed at.

“You wanna suck nips, bitch? Let’s suck nips!” Hannah declared.

The dirty blonde masseuse was thankfully flexible enough to turn her head to the point where she and Stacy could engage in a tit sucking 69 duel. Hannah lapped at her bitter rival’s pink nubs every bit as roughly as Stacy was doing to her. Hannah decided to take it one step further and jammed her index and middle finger right up Stacy’s thick, juicy twat.

“Mfffff!!!” Stacy moaned into Hannah’s nipple as she was being finger fucked.

Hannah smiled into Stacy’s jubbly as she took joy in the honey blonde’s reaction. As she expected however, Stacy immediately reciprocated the insertion, forcing her own index and middle finger right up Hannah’s pussy.

“Mfff…” Hannah grunted. Not as much as Stacy as she was expecting it while Stacy was caught by surprise.

Stacy then used her free hand to pull hard on Hannah’s long, oil drenched dirty blonde tresses in an attempt to pull her opponent off of her F cup tit. Hannah did the same, yanking on Stacy’s equally oily honey blonde locks as they continued pumping more and more fingers inside of each other. Hannah began using her thumb to press hard against Stacy’s clit. Stacy then immediately did the same. The two of them really were reflections of one another, not just in appearance but also in mind. The similarities were infuriating to both of them. Was their hate at first sight really brought on by something as superficial as their different shades of blonde hair? Were they just desperate to find a difference between them to fuel their rivalry? Or was there something deeper than this going on between them? It didn’t matter, though. Right now, all that mattered to either of them was making this hot bitch submit to their superior sex. Eventually, their contorted positions began to wear on their necks and they had to unlatch their mouths from their now raw and wet nipples.

“You know there’s only one way to settle who’s the better blonde.” Hannah said daringly.

“Not just the better blonde. The better woman.” Stacy added.

“Then let’s not waste anymore time.” Hannah said.

The two once again grabbed a hold of each other’s oil matted hair and used their mutual grip as leverage to do what they were about to do. They wrapped their legs tightly around one another and got in real close. F cup to F cup. Nipple to nipple. Lip to lip. Nose to nose and eye to eye. Stacy quickly whipped her tongue out and slashed it across Hannah’s lips. The dirty blonde returned the favor. It quickly went back and forth between the two nymphos until their mouths finally sealed together again in a seering, steamy tongue war. As the two sucked on each other’s wet, firm, textured tongues, they pulled their crotches closer together so that their lower lips could join their upper lips in battle.

“Mmmmm!!” They both yelped into their make out session as their labias sealed together.

Hannah used her hand that wasn’t buried in Stacy’s honey locks and dug her fingers deep into the thick, firm meat of her rival’s ass cheek. Stacy did the same thing, giving Hannah’s dump truck a nice squeeze. Nipples would slide all over one another until finally being able to stab deeply into the areolas of their opponent. Stacy and Hannah were as close as any two women could get. They made no attempt whatsoever to control the flow of their saliva, letting it spill out of their mouths and eventually down in between their joined breasts and beyond. They wanted this fight to be as filthy as possible. To show the other blonde that they were willing to go all the way. That there was nothing they were not prepared to do with their beautiful rival. They began pumping into each other, tribbing relentlessly as their heart shaped asses swayed with their movements. The sounds of lips popping and moaning filled the room as the two became consumed by their delicious intimacy. Stacy had traveled all over the world and fucked more women than she could ever even begin to count but Hannah was definitely among the best. It would make it all the more gratifying to own her cunt. They broke their kiss in a loud pop and a spray of spit.

“I’m going to do so many things to you after I tame your inferior pussy, you fake blonde whore.” Stacy promised.

“I guarantee that your fantasies aren’t half as filthy and degrading as what I have in mind for you when I own your gorgeous body.” Hannah shot back.

“Then we both have something to look forward to and fight for.” Stacy said. “Those kinds of fights are the best ones.”

“Finally we agree on something.” Hannah added.

The two resumed their brutal kissing war as they continued grinding twats as hard and as fast as either of them could manage. The only thing either of them could hear besides the sounds of vicious sexual combat was the sound of their own hearts racing deep within their bountiful chests. Her threesome with Jamie and Hitomi was enjoyable but Stacy was having the time of her life right now. These were two women with egos equivalent to jenga towers. Large and overblown but weak enough to crumble down with one small push. For as much fun as they were having, neither could handle the tremendous blow to their pride were they to lose. They were playing for keeps. They just fucked and fucked and fucked and then fucked some more. Stacy was feeling good. She was in the zone. She was confident she could see this through to the end…Which made it all the more painful when she began to feel those distinctive electric volts coming on. Her joy turned to dread but she did not let it show. She just had to pray that Hannah was just as close, if not closer to her own climax than she was…but she wasn’t. Hannah grinned evilly and broke the kiss as she took full advantage of Stacy’s panic.

“Time to claim my prize.” Hannah said smugly.

“No!” Stacy cried.

“Yes!” Hannah said. “You can feel it, can’t you, slut? You’re about to cum and it’ll be no ordinary orgasm. No. It’ll really put your insides through the wringer! I can feel it!”

Stacy bit down on her bottom lip as she did her best to hold her climax back while simultaneously fighting Hannah but it was too late. The dirty blonde had the honey blonde exactly where she wanted her. Hannah pumped her pussy into Stacy’s over and over and over again until it finally happened.

“Agh! Ugh? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!” Stacy screamed bloody murder as her climax finally hit her like a semi-truck.

“Yeah! That’s it! Now who’s filling up whose pussy, you complacent honey cunt?!” Hannah asked mockingly as she felt her insides get juiced up by her opponent.

Stacy’s face was beet red as her orgasm devastated her. She couldn’t even remember the last time a single climax had exhausted her to such an extent. Her upper body fell back as she hyperventilated. She struggled to get up and turn the tables but her body just wouldn’t obey her. Still, she was not knocked out just yet. She still had a chance. Or so it seemed. Hannah would not just sit back and let her bitter rival recover. She would strike while the iron was hot, as any carnal warrior in her position would do. She slowly peeled her cunt off of Stacy’s as she looked down at the red, ripe pussy of her enemy.

“You’ve made me work up quite an appetite, bimbo.” Hannah said. “So, I’m sure you won’t mind if I indulge myself a little bit.”

Hannah then got down on her elbows and began eating Stacy out.

“Uhhhhhh…” Stacy moaned, still not having recovered from her monster of a climax.

Hannah orally serviced the honey blonde slowly and sensually at first. Then out of nowhere, she suddenly changed her tune and took a complete 180. She feasted on Stacy’s twat like a starving predator.

“Uggghhhhhh!!!” Stacy cried out as she was devoured mercilessly.

Hannah quickly proved herself to be a master at oral sex. Her mouth, lips and tongue were all used in tandem with each other with surgeon-like precision. Stacy had not been eaten out to such a powerful extent in a very long time. Possibly ever. Stacy summoned what little energy she had left to pull hard on her bitter rival’s flowing, thick, oily and sweaty dirty blonde locks. Hannah deliberately feasted on her prey as loudly and as obnoxious as possible. Audibly slurping, sucking, moaning and gasping. She wanted Stacy to hear just how much she loved humiliating her to such an extent. The arrogant honey blonde came into her territory, no doubt expecting an easy victory. Hannah loved turning the tables on such opponents. Crushing their haughty spirit was beyond cathartic for her. Stacy moaned and groaned, struggling not to allow herself to be consumed by the incessant oral pleasure. Hannah held her legs down to keep her nice and still as she continued her meal.

“Mmmmffffff….” Hannah moaned into Stacy’s cunt.

The tangy, unique and flavorful blast of Stacy’s pussy juice mixed with her own from the tribbing session they were just doing was beyond description. As Hannah opened her eyes to see her enemy’s pulsating, pink pleasure bud protrude out of its hood to join the fun, the dirty blonde decided to finally issue the coup de grace. She slowly and brutally dragged her tongue all the way up from the very bottom of Stacy’s lower lips to the top before closing them in on the clit and sucking away like her life depended on it.

“Aghhhhh!!” Stacy grunted. “Goddamn, fucking whore!”

Hannah slobbered all over Stacy’s clit as she used her tongue to jab at it all over. Stacy could already begin to feel what was coming and she knew there was no coming back from this. She had lost this fight. A fight she came here specifically to start as she detested Hannah just from looking at her profile on the CIA dossier. And now here she was, being subjected to a mind blowing onslaught of cunnilingus. And then, it finally happened.

“Ugggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!” Stacy shrieked as she came.

Hannah grinned proudly as she felt the warm fluids being blasted out of Stacy’s twat and all over her face, seeping deeply into her hair. She got up, expecting to see Stacy out cold but she was not. The honey blonde was just barely clinging to consciousness. Her eyes half closed as she moaned weakly. Hannah was surprised and impressed but it was already over. She chuckled as she felt her cum soaked hair land on the naked skin of her back as she stroked it in front of Stacy.

“What was that about making me cum all over your hair?” Hannah asked mockingly.

Stacy was too exhausted to reply.

“For once you have nothing to say.” Hannah teased. “I could just fuck you one more time and leave your unconscious body here as my plaything until you wake up…but you gave me a much more bracing workout than I was expecting. I needed that.”

Stacy seemed confused as to what Hannah was getting at. If only she knew…

“So, tell you what, Stacy…I’ll give you a little parting gift as thanks.” Hannah said sinisterly.

The dirty blonde then grabbed Stacy by her beloved honey blonde hair and dragged her on her ass towards her, holding her hair directly in front of her pussy. Stacy was confused and even somewhat fearful. Afraid…She couldn’t believe that any bitch could make her feel fear again but she was about to feel much more than fear. Stacy’s hair was thankfully just about long, thick and voluminous enough for what Hannah was about to do. She began dragging and rubbing Stacy’s hair right up her pussy like a towel. Stacy’s face flushed with great embarassment as Hannah used her hair as a sex toy, rubbing it in and out again. She looked up to see Stacy smiling from ear to ear, taking great joy in humiliating her rival. Their hair was the basis of their rivalry and flowing locks are a crucial, inalienable part of a woman’s beauty. Hannah could not think of a better way to literally rub her victory in. It was all so overwhelming. Stacy could feel the pain of the pulling in her scalp, she could feel her tresses being absorbed by Hannah’s folds and soaked by her fluids. She had never felt so helpless, small, insignificant and weak. She was sure that Jamie’s most depraved revenge fantasies she had in mind for her should the ginger win their bet utterly paled in comparison to the sheer dehumanizing degradation she was being subjected to right now. Hannah loudly moaned in pleasure. Once again, she wanted Stacy to hear how much she loved what she was doing to her.

“Agh!” Stacy grunted as Hannah pulled harder.

The dirty blonde did not want a single centimeter of the honey blonde hair left unfucked. She swished it over and under her crotch, deep inside her cunt, forcing Stacy back and forth. She did it over and over and over again until she finally finished herself off.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!” Hannah moaned as she climaxed.

She sprayed her load all over Stacy. Her face, her breasts and of course her hair. Everywhere. She then finally released her dejected opponent, letting her hair fall back onto her naked back as her face looked as red as a tomato. Her expression was one of sheer humiliation and defeat. It was quite pathetic.

“There. You got what you wanted.” Hannah bragged. “Who’s the fake blonde now, you smug cunt? Now get out of here before I change my mind. You could use a good shower with lots of shampoo anyway.”

Stacy did as she was instructed. She felt so beaten down that she could barely walk. As she got her bikini back on and left, her feelings of dejection soon turned to anger and lust for vengeance. In all the craziness, she had forgotten the real reason why she went after Hannah. To see if she was their suspect. Hannah definitely seemed the type to join the Bringers of Light. A proud sexual dominatrix and very arrogant to boot. Granted, that may have been Stacy being a sore loser talking but she certainly would not rule the masseuse out as a suspect.

‘You win the battle, you fucking bitch.’ Stacy thought to herself. ‘But the war rages on. Even if you’re not our perp, I will make you pay. Even if I have to spend the rest of this cruise trying!’

Stacy decided to go back to her cabin to relax and take her mind off of things. She hoped Jamie would not be there to question why she looked like she just came back from a bar fight.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; April 16th, 2024 at 04:18 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 4

Very well done !! Obviously you were in a big writing form !!
    This chapter had all the "goodies" i like :
    A hot sexfight with a lot of intense trib, PERFECT trash talk (some lines were humurous or witty) one of your better trash talking chapters (a woman cuming that hard like she is a human geyser !! LOL).
    Most of all, two women too hot for one another, determined to prove they fuck better.
    One of your better chapters !!

Junior Hostboard Member pjaz12345's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Glad to see Stacy show another of her side. From serious to slutty though always a nympho.

The mysteries laid out using just 2 distinct sentences in this chapter really stoke reader's curiosity & his/her perceived answer to those really keeps us engaged in this saga.

In terms of story building & filthiness , i find this as the most important and fascinating chapter yet...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Hi pjaz12345
    Which are these two sentences you mention ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Giannis-CB , though a guess , I'm pretty sure these two distinct sentences leads up to something, somewhere in this story :

“It will be better to put a name to one of the two bitches that I’ll enjoy dominating the most.”

Or was there something deeper than this going on between them?

I don't want to ruin the fun with my own guesses about the upcoming scenes nonetheless.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

[QUOTE=pjaz12345;2711373]Giannis-CB , though a guess , I'm pretty sure these two distinct sentences leads up to something, somewhere in this story :

“It will be better to put a name to one of the two bitches that I’ll enjoy dominating the most.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, the following is not a spoler just my guess.
    In this story, as Yuri has written, there are many persons. So, Hannah has already seen two of these nymphos and she wants to fuck them.
    When Stacy told her that she can see her name (Hanna's name) and her photo everywhere in the cruise ship (to let the passengers know she is the masseuge), Hanna replied that way, meaning that she would prefer instead of her name the names of these two women (who turn Hanna hot) to be everywhere. So it would be easy for Hannah to find them.
    Who are these two women ? We do not know yet. We are in the first chapetrs. Yuri speaks for a LONG story with many persons and may chapters... We haven't met them all yet... The party had just started... !
    Let's be pattient hoping all the upcoming many chapters and the many nymphos will appear to lead to many hot sexfights !!
    Again... just a guess.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Giannis-CB;2711425]
    Quote Originally Posted by pjaz12345 View Post
    Giannis-CB , though a guess , I'm pretty sure these two distinct sentences leads up to something, somewhere in this story :

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, the following is not a spoler just my guess.
    In this story, as Yuri has written, there are many persons. So, Hannah has already seen two of these nymphos and she wants to fuck them.
    When Stacy told her that she can see her name (Hanna's name) and her photo everywhere in the cruise ship (to let the passengers know she is the masseuge), Hanna replied that way, meaning that she would prefer instead of her name the names of these two women (who turn Hanna hot) to be everywhere. So it would be easy for Hannah to find them.
    Who are these two women ? We do not know yet. We are in the first chapetrs. Yuri speaks for a LONG story with many persons and may chapters... We haven't met them all yet... The party had just started... !
    Let's be pattient hoping all the upcoming many chapters and the many nymphos will appear to lead to many hot sexfights !!
    Again... just a guess.

Stacy is one of the two bitches , the second yet to be revealed. A longgg story indeed.