Before the cruise started, Jamie was able to get herself a job at the S.S. Orgasmic’s bar. It wasn’t hard. The ship will hire anyone with a pair of tits. This would sometimes lead to them hiring incompetent and clumsy waitresses but the passengers considered it a fair trade for eye candy. The horny ginger considered the job a good cover for her spywork and she had just recently found out that her new friend and suspect Lexi would be her co-worker. The job now provided Jamie with the opportunity to keep an eye on the cotton candy haired little minx. And hopefully a hand and a mouth too. Jamie looked forward to it. As she came into work, she saw Lexi already there being ogled by a crowd of men and women alike. The hyper teenager quickly saw Jamie and made a beeline for her.

“Jamie?” Lexi asked excitedly. “You’re working here too?”

“I was gonna tell you last night but I thought it would be a nice surprise.” Jamie said with a grin.

“Awesome!” Lexi said as she hopped up and down in joy, making her D cups jiggle. “Oh, there’s someone you just gotta meet!”

Lexi then grabbed Jamie by her arm and dragged her behind the bar. They stopped in front of a woman that immediately caught Jamie’s eyes. She was a redhead but unlike Jamie who had fiery orange locks, this girl’s hair was a deep crimson red. Burgundy, Jamie believed. It was long and luscious, going down to her tight ass. Her bikini was hot pink and her tits were quite impressive. They looked to be an E cup like Jamie’s were. This girl seemed very familiar.

“Jamie, this is Michelle. She’s been working here longer than anybody else. She’ll show you the ropes.” Lexi explained.

It then clicked. This woman was Michelle Peterson. One of the suspects on Jamie’s list. Now this job became even more advantageous to the mission and her bet with Stacy. Jamie held out her hand in front of Michelle but the other redhead just stared at her awkwardly.

“So, this is our new recruit, huh?“ Michelle asked. “Well, I hope she pulls her weight around here.”

“Nice to meet you too.” Jamie said sarcastically.

The ginger was honestly expecting that. Her psych profile described her as a bitch who often got in fights with other women. Anywhere else, she’d get thrown out on her big, bubbly ass but this was the S.S. Orgasmic. Everyone here likes to see women fight. She was known to be much nicer to the men though. Given that most men on this ship were filthy rich, Jamie could understand why. Michelle was a shameless gold digger.

“She’s nice once you get to know her.” Lexi told Jamie.

“Oh, I’m sure.” Jamie said.

“Alright, ladies. Meet and greet over. We’ve got work to do.” Michelle said. “Lexi, why don’t you go scrub down the tables before we open?”

“Sure thing!” Lexi said enthusiastically.

“Is that girl ever not pumped up?” Jamie asked as they watched Lexi skip away. “So, what’s my job?”

“Oh, I’ll tell you what your job is.” Michelle said as she got up in Jamie’s face. “Stay the fuck out of my way.”

“Excuse me?” Jamie asked defensively.

“You heard me, you cheeto haired slut.” Michelle said. “I know your game. You’re on this cruise just to seduce some rich guy, aren’t you? That’s why you took this job in the first place.”

“Oh, you’ve got it all figured out, huh?” Jamie asked. “Well, you’re not the only one who can read people. I know you’re on this ship for the exact same reason.”

“Well, aren’t you clever?” Michelle asked sarcastically. “Look, I tolerate Lexi because she’s all cute and innocent. I may even be willing to share a sugar daddy with her but you? You can go find your own meal ticket.”

“We’re not all gold diggers here, bitch.” Jamie argued. “I took this job for the paycheck…And I happen to have a soft spot for Lexi myself.”

“Well, I’d quit if I were you.” Michelle said passive aggressively. “There’s only room in this bar for one hot redhead. Emphasis on red. The actual color red. Not orange.”

“What are you saying?” Jamie asked.

“I’m saying you’re not a real redhead, bimbo.” Michelle said matter of factly.

“Why? Because my hair’s not the color of period blood like yours is, you self aggrandizing cunt?” Jamie asked.

“Listen, you little…!” Michelle was about to finish her sentence when Lexi came up to them.

“Tables are all done!“ Lexi announced as she looked at her two co-workers staring each other down nose to nose. “Woah, are you two gonna make out? Can I join?”

“Why, yes you can.” Jamie said with a smug grin.

The ginger then grabbed her perky friend by the back of her head and pulled her towards her, engaging in a passionate, moaning tongue kiss that Lexi happily reciprocated. Michelle looked on in anger and jealousy. After about 15 seconds of watching her co-workers lap at each other’s mouths, she couldn’t take it anymore. She grabbed Lexi by her blue and pink hair and yanked her away, forcing her kiss with Jamie to break as she stole it, practically shoving her tongue down the younger girl’s throat. Lexi was clearly enjoying it but Jamie seemed rather annoyed at the interruption. She watched her new rival passionately tonguing her new friend down with barely contained envy. She waited for 15 seconds before pulling Lexi away from Michelle and kissing her lustfully again. This went on and on for quite some time. Lexi was in Heaven. If this was a dream, she never wanted to wake up. Eventually, she got the bright idea to pull both Jamie and Michelle towards her at the same time, initiating a steamy threeway make out session. Lexi passionately licked at the tongues of the two redheads and they happily licked back. This went on for about five minutes straight until they all had to come up for air.

“Wow…” Lexi said. “You two really know how to use those things.”

The teenager then slipped her hands over each of their bikini covered breasts and copped a nice feel.

“Wow. I think you’re the same cup size too.” Lexi said.

“I’m an E.” Michelle said.

“What a coincidence. So am I.” Jamie added.

“How old are you, Jamie?” Lexi asked.

“26.” Jamie answered.

“What a coincidence. So am I.” Michelle added.

“You two should get along just fine. You have so much in common.” Lexi said with her usual sunny disposition.

“Customers are starting to line up, Lex. Why don’t you go help them out?” Michelle asked.

“Okay!” Lexi said cheerfully as she skipped away.

“She’s really something.” Jamie said.

“Yes.” Michelle agreed. “And after that kiss, I can safely say that she’ll be my thing one day.”

“Is that so?” Jamie asked with doubt. “Well, may the best redhead win.”

“I intend to.” Michelle said confidently. “And I’ll be watching you, whore.”

“With envy, no doubt.” Jamie mocked.

“Go help the customers. We wouldn’t want your first day to be your last.” Michelle said.

“I’m sure they’ll love the new girl.” Jamie said confidently as she strutted away, deliberately showing off her firm ass to Michelle.

The rest of the day went by fairly normally. At least as normal as it could be on a cruise such as this. Jamie, Lexi and Michelle were often gawked at by their male customers but they fully expected this. None of them would’ve taken this job if they didn’t want people checking them out. Jamie spent much of the time analyzing Michelle as a suspect. So far, she believed the other redhead fit the bill quite well. Was it her immediate dislike of her talking? Perhaps but she certainly would not rule her out just yet. Michelle in turn would often go out of her way to tease and try to provoke Jamie. She would frequently find herself “accidentally” bumping asses with the ginger while they both waited tables and then giving the most sarcastic and smarmy apology possible afterwards.

‘Two can play at that game, bitch.’ Jamie thought to herself. And she was quite right.

Jamie would often taunt Michelle by getting handsy with Lexi to the enjoyment of the customers. And Lexi herself, of course. Michelle was frustrated by this, so she would take many opportunities to get up close and personal with the perky teenager herself. Lexi didn’t quite know what was going on as she was a bit of an airhead but she was liking it. It would eventually come to a head during one particular incident. Lexi was serving a customer while also gabbing away at him while he shamelessly ogled her D cup rack. The customer seemed rather high class himself. He wore sunglasses and a fancy white suit. In this weather, it must be killer on him. He had black hair and a short, circular beard around his mouth. He honestly resembled Robert Downey Jr somewhat. He looked old enough to be Lexi’s father.

“And then we played truth or dare…” Lexi continued jammering. “The bottle landed on me and…”

Just then, Jamie had snuck up behind Lexi and gave her a hug, pressing her E cups into the younger girl’s back lovingly.

“Lexi, baby. I’m sure your story was an interesting one but I think this man is interested in being shown something rather than told it.” Jamie said.

“But I was just about to get to the part where…” Lexi said before Jamie put her finger up to her lip.

“Why don’t we ask him what he wants to see?” Jamie asked.

“Oh, I’m down for whatever you girls have planned.” The man said.

Lexi shrugged her shoulders. Any excuse to get intimate with Jamie was alright by her. What they did not know was that Michelle was watching from behind the bar, staring daggers at Jamie. The ginger could feel her rival’s gaze on her. As her hands slithered along Lexi’s bikini clad body, she turned her head around to look at Michelle and gave her the most insulting grin imaginable. The scarlet haired bartender decided to join in the fun right then and there as business was slow enough. She strutted herself towards the man’s table, her red hair swaying alongside her shapely ass as she cat walked before she joined her two co-workers.

“The more, the merrier. Right?” Michelle asked teasingly.

“Duh.” Lexi answered bluntly.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Jamie said as she grit her teeth.

The man continued watching the show silently as the three beauties pawed at each other. Lexi was in between the two horny redheads as their hands explored her young body. Jamie buried her fingers in Lexi’s cotton candy colored hair while Michelle slithered her fingers along the cutie’s smooth, flawless skin.

“If you girls wanted tips, all you had to do was ask.” The man joked.

Jamie honestly would’ve preferred to do this without having him for an audience. While most nymphos are openly bisexual, Jamie was a lesbian down to her very bones. She had no attraction to the male form whatsoever. She loved tits and pussy more than anything else in the world. However, she would not ever allow herself to be shown up by a rival, especially not one like Michelle who thought she was hot shit.

“Mmmm…” Lexi moaned as she was manhandled by the older women.

Jamie took it a step further by slipping her finger inside of Lexi’s thong, making her gasp. Michelle noticed this and decided to make her own move. She grabbed Lexi by her chin and turned her face in the direction of her own before slipping her long, firm tongue through the young nympho in training’s mouth, kissing her passionately. Jamie noticed this and began kissing Lexi’s neck while inserting fingers inside of her.

“Mmmmmmm!!” Lexi yelped into Michelle’s mouth.

“I…sure hope she’s over 18.” The man said awkwardly.

“19.” Jamie answered.

“Good.” The man said, relaxing.

The man continued enjoying the show as the two redheads groped and mauled their younger co-worker, clearly trying to one up each other at every turn. As she continued tongue wrestling with Lexi, Michelle reached out and fondled her D cup breast. Jamie countered by giving the teenager’s ass a good squeeze while she continued fingering her furiously. Lexi’s face began to blush a bright red as she slipped her hands around to where she could grope both Jamie and Michelle at the same time. Eventually, the inexperienced cotton candy haired cutie could not handle this any longer. Michelle broke their kiss to let her get some air. Just in time for Lexi to climax all over Jamie’s hand inside of her thong.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!” Lexi screamed, drawing the attention of some other customers.

The handsy redheads released her as she huffed and puffed in her post orgasmic winding, balancing herself on the table of their audience of one to keep herself from crumbling due to her weak knees.

“Well…That was really something…” The man said as he reached into his pocket and took out his wallet.

He handed all three of them wads of cash, which they accepted happily. The three beauties went wide eyed as they realized exactly how much money this mysterious voyeur of theirs had given them.

“$1000?!” Lexi asked in amazement.

“This must be some mistake.” Jamie said.

“Shut up! It’s no mistake!” Michelle scolded.

“Of course you’d say that, you gold digging cunt.” Jamie mocked.

“Actually, she’s right. There is no mistake.” The man said. “You girls earned every penny of that. Besides, it’s no trouble at all.”

“You must be really loaded.” Lexi said.

“Very much so.” The man said proudly. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to the pool. You girls have given me the need to cool myself off.”

The man began walking away as Michelle grabbed his arm to stop him.

“Wait.” Michelle requested. “Who are you?”

“Oh, I have a strong feeling that we’ll all be seeing each other again in the near future.” The man said. “Perhaps I’ll tell you then.”

Michelle let him go as he finally left and she smiled complacently at Jamie.

“And you wanted to give him this moolah back.” Michelle teased.

“Oh, shut up.” Jamie complained. “I just wanted to make sure we weren’t ripping him off. Not all of us are money hungry whores like you.”

“Yeah, right. Cut the “nice girl” act.” Michelle argued. “I bet you came on this cruise and took this job to find yourself a rich boy toy just like me.”

“I have my reasons.” Jamie said.

Lexi rather enjoyed watching the two of them argue.

“Well, keep your hands off of that guy cause I call dibs on him!” Michelle said firmly.

“You can have him. Let me know if he has a hot wife who wants to experiment though.” Jamie said.

“Oh, I see.” Michelle said. “You prefer taco to sausage, do you?”

“Could you be any trashier?” Jamie asked rhetorically.

“Well, why don’t I show you just how filthy I can get once our shifts are all over?” Michelle asked. “Unless you’re getting cold feet, cheeto pubes.”

“You wish, cunt.” Jamie said. “You’re on.”

“Oh, we can go to my cabin!” Lexi interrupted. “I wanna watch you two! It’ll be the first sexfight I’ve seen in person!”

“Didn’t you say you were here with your Mom and Aunt?” Jamie asked.

“I have a single cabin.” Lexi answered. “I kinda have a tendency to feel girls up in my sleep.”

“And when you’re awake.” Michelle teased as she lovingly tapped Lexi’s nose, making her giggle.

“Alright then. Lexi’s cabin after work it is.” Jamie said.

“Also, how about we switch things up a little?” Michelle asked.

“What do you mean?” Jamie asked with both curiosity and suspicion.

“I say that the two of us have a very…different kind of sexfight.” Michelle proposed.

“I’m listening.” Jamie said as she crossed her arms underneath her ample bosom.

“So am I.” Lexi added excitedly.

“I think it’s quite obvious that both of us want to instruct little Lexi here in the ways of the nympho.” Michelle said. “So, we can both do that. I propose that we compete to see who can pleasure Lexi the most. Let her decide who’s better. The winner not only gets to be Lexi’s mentor but also gets to help herself to the loser’s tip money from today. How about it?”

Jamie thought about it for a little bit before smiling as she made her decision.

“It’s a bet.” Jamie said.

“Aw, can’t I have both of you?” Lexi asked innocently.

“You can fight both of us as well as any woman you want, cutie.” Jamie said. “But only one of us will be your sexual instructor.”

“I’m okay with that.” Lexi said.

“I’m sure you are, you little minx.” Michelle said.

“Well, we all still have work to do…” Jamie said. “Let’s get it over with so we can get the party started.”

“Yes. Let’s.” Michelle agreed.

The three girls continued their shift with deep anticipation of what was to come. Lexi especially. The already excitable teenager could barely focus on her work as she fantasized about what her redheaded friends planned on doing to her. She was going to be their prize. A sexual object for the two nymphos to use as they pleased to settle who was better. She would be degraded, humiliated and played with like a toy. She was dripping wet just thinking about it. After what had to have been the longest shift of her life, it was finally over and the three of them were ready for the battle to begin.

“After you.” Jamie said.

Lexi guided the two rivals towards her cabin as her nipples already hardened in anticipation of what she fully expected to be the best night of her young life.