Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

A Special Message from Jasmine and Sabrina

The raven and redhead were deeply immersed into their latest sexual confrontation in Sabrina’s padded cell as they devoured each other ravenously in a vicious 69 duel. Legs were wrapped around heads as black and orange hair blanketed over the legs of their respective opponent. They ate one another like woman possessed, loudly slurping and slobbering over their hated enemy’s folds and clit as their frenzied moans added to the sounds of pure, unadulterated lesbian debauchery. If these walls could talk, they would have so many stories to tell.

“I never get tired of tasting your delicious cunt.” Jasmine said.

“Your pussy tastes like liquid gold.” Sabrina added.

“Enjoy it while it lasts before I lick you into unconsciousness, bitch.” Jasmine teased.

“Then shut up and put your money where your tongue is already, you worthless cum dump.” Sabrina shot back.

As the two continued their mutual feast on each other’s womanhoods, Sabrina began to feel something. A deep but oddly very pleasurable feeling deep in her thighs. The feeling became so apparent, that she had to stop and take note of it. She unlatched her horny mouth from Jasmine’s labia with a spray of saliva and pussy juice.

“What are you doing to my legs, whore?” Sabrina asked. “That feels so….ahhhhhh…”

Jasmine then paused her meal as she listened to Sabrina moan like the bitch in heat that she was.

“What are you on about, you ginger slut?” Jasmine asked. “Are you just trying to distract me from…what the fuck?!”

Jasmine then noticed markings being inscribed onto Sabrina’s inner thighs. They looked to be writing in red ink and large letters. Jasmine turned her head so she could read what it said.

“What’s going on down there?” Sabrina asked. “What are you…ohhhhhhh…”

Sabrina continued moaning as the mysterious writing continued past her pussy and onto her other leg before it finally stopped.

“There’s a message. On your right thigh, it says…”On break for a while.” And it goes into your left thigh and says “Be back soon.”

“Come on, if you’re gonna play mind games, come up with something better than that.” Sabrina said. “You know I was winning. Just admit that I eat pussy better than you, you meddling cop cunt!”

“It’s not me, you paranoid skank!” Jasmine protested. “Why don’t you take a look for yourSEEEEEEEEELLLLLFFFFFF!!!!!”

As Jasmine cried, Sabrina’s jaw dropped in shock as she looked at Jasmine’s legs and saw another message being inscribed.

“Holy shit!” Sabrina said. “There’s something on your legs too!”

Since Jasmine was on top, Sabrina didn’t need to tilt her head to see the words. Jasmine moaned and jerked around as her voluptuous body was used by some unseen force as a piece of paper. Sabrina allowed the entire message to write itself out, going from Jasmine’s left thigh to her right before it finished as Jasmine was left panting like a dog.

“It says…” Sabrina began. “Will be back soon. So much more to come.”

The two were weirded out enough by this and pulled apart as they looked at the messages written on each other’s thighs while also ogling the pussy of their nemesis which they have fucked so many times.

“I’m not dreaming right now, aren’t I?” Sabrina asked.

“If you were, you’d actually be winning and I’d be your obedient sex slave right now.” Jasmine said.

“Yeah, probably.” Sabrina said.

“And I know I’m not dreaming because you’re not getting gangfucked by my whole team while Ben watches.” Jasmine pointed out.

Sabrina childishly stuck her tongue out at the raven. Jasmine grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled herself towards the ginger, giving her tongue a good sucking before it descended into a passionate and heated make out session. They stopped after about ten minutes of lustful, sloppy tongue kissing.

“What does it mean?” Jasmine asked. “And who’s doing it to us?”

“What makes you think I know?” Sabrina asked. “You’re the cop. You do the detective work.”

“You’re as useless as tits on a bull!” Jasmine said bluntly.

“I bet whoever this is was talking about you when they said so much more to come.” Sabrina said.

“You wish, fire crotch!” Jasmine protested. “I was about to flood this cell in your cum before we were rudely interrupted.”

“Well, interruption over.” Sabrina said. “Come over here and make good on your big, clit sucking mouth!”

“Why don’t you come over here, you cocky biiittttccchhhhhh!!!!!” Jasmine yelped as another message was inscribed on Jasmine. This time across her enormous G cups.

Sabrina watched as the message finished, once again leaving Jasmine huffing and puffing.

“Wow.” Sabrina says. “This time it says “More NotC soon.”

“What the fuck does that mean?” Jasmine said.

“Again, what makes you think I knoooooowwwwwww!!!!” Sabrina shrieked as another message appeared on her own mouth watering G cups.

As Sabrina hyperventilated, Jasmine eyed up her tits to see what this message was.

“And more.” Jasmine read the message out loud.

The two sexual lionesses were confused and frightened. For a while, they just sat in silence, wondering when and if more messages would appear on their bodies. After about a half hour, the silence was finally broken.

“Who could be doing this?” Sabrina asked.

Jasmine appeared to be deep in thought.

“Do you ever sometimes get the feeling that you’re being controlled by some unseen force?” Jasmine asked. “Like everything you do, even down to every single word and even thought is all the product of that thing’s will?”

“And you say I’m the crazy one.” Sabrina scoffed. “I’m just wondering if they’ll ever go away. Are they like tattoos?”

“Maybe if we sweat enough, they’ll melt away like marker.” Jasmine proposed flirtatiously.

“Now there’s an idea.” Sabrina said. “But this stuff looks pretty strong. I bet we’ll have to sweat a whole lot.”

“Yes. And add certain other fluids just to be sure.” Jasmine said.

“Why are we wasting time?” Sabrina asked.

The two nymphos continued their bout as if nothing had happened. As they had expected, it all culminated in another draw. Both were annoyed at the inconclusivity but it was still an enjoyable fight nonetheless. They were also right. The messages were completely gone. Not even a smudge was left. Jasmine considered talking to the others about this but she just decided to leave it be. She doubted they’d even believe her anyway.

Yeah, so I’m going on break. How long? Two or three weeks max, I’d say. Why? Well, I’ll be completely honest. Stellar Blade is about to come out and I plan on dedicating my full attention to it. If anyone here knows anything about that game, I’m sure that this forum of all forums in the world would understand. I won’t have enough time to make another NotC part but I figured I’d at least give the announcement a little flair. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a Korean supermodel with a fat ass waiting for me come Friday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: A Special Message from Jasmine and Sabrina

Hi Yuri,

If anyone deserves to give himself a break, it's you. Enjoy your game.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Ahh that was a funny read. Enjoy Steller Blade Yuri, I expect a full review. I’m still mid way through Peronsa, so will be awhile till I can get to a new game. Let us know if stellar has any inspiration for a new story haha. Looking forward to your return.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingofdapirates1 View Post
    Ahh that was a funny read. Enjoy Steller Blade Yuri, I expect a full review. I’m still mid way through Peronsa, so will be awhile till I can get to a new game. Let us know if stellar has any inspiration for a new story haha. Looking forward to your return.
    Now there’s an idea. I’ll think about it.