Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Crimson Scarf was alive. Breathing and exhaling out seduction and desires. Intent whispers of promises. Wicked and Truthful that they were. It came in the pulse of music and the throaty beckons from the members of the club.

Amongst such intoxication rested a table with three chairs. Two of them Inhabited, One not. Perhaps one had left to get the drinks... never could tell in such a place.

The Two that sat down seemed as different as Night and Day but closer inspection found they were so very much the same. One of gold mane and poison eyes that burned like two drops of absinthe amongst the Norse beauty of her features. The other dark as the blackest coffee with a drop of cream... a smile worn like the cat that had got the cream...and oh those eyes. Pitch black ink drops... some would claim them Black Panther eyes.

A setting down of glasses as ink and absinthe eyes both turned to the stage, one yawned not so delicately exposing razor sharp canines that proved the lady was not so human as she seemed. Lips licked in anticipation or perhaps amusement as the woman walked up the stage...

"Has she changed her hair, cher?"

A grunt in response and that slow slanted thinning of eyes. The Norse did not response which left the Black Magic Baby to but sulk and slump in her seat, a twitch of jaw the only glimmer of impending anger.

"Drinks ladies... get them while they're good."

Husky tones shattered the promise of hatred, the whisper of animosity between the two. A sleek beauty touched in wolven musk and blessed bymoonlight eyes. The werewolf collapsed in the middle chair and made it seem graceful as eyes flicked brief to the stage, smiling in appreciation of the girl turned woman on the stage... admiring the hair of gold and black... or perhaps the way the light played on golden skin...made it seem like it was lightly painted in stripes. So Fitting the girl's nickname it seemed.

"I don't mean to be rude, so I do apologize if such comes out to be so... but have we decided what is to be done about the problem upstairs?"

The song had completed, left unheard by the trio of women that all were wild and dangerous in their own way. Meanwhile the singer left the stage only to acknowledge a dark haired beauty of night emerald eyes. Growling words of greeting and awareness.

"Certainly a change..."

The gypsy but watched the Tiger walk on until she was gone in shadows and the dancer took to the stage...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A Barking laugh split from the lips of the Coyote. What a strange trio they were... Panther, Coyote, and Wolf... to think only one of them was truly a shapeshifter.

Absinthe eyes gleamed viciously at the Wolf as gloved hands snagged her drink.

"Yes our problem...mm it must be resolved, I cannot take much more of you two." The barking laugh continued and was joined by the purring amusement of the Panther... "The feeling be mutual cher."

Taboo looked between the two, fingers tracing patterns in the water stains on the table as she contemplated her response. "The Fox cannot be set free... you must understand that if the Phoenix was let out of her cage it would bring us all to ruin... -HE- calls her. Can you not feel... can you not taste... can you not sense his claim on her?"

A sneer touched the lips of the Trickster, snarling in disdain of one that the trio did not approve of. The Wolf said nothing only listed. So intently. The seemed as the three of Fate considering the life of the Goddess and what was to be done with her.

"Perhaps I should check on the caged bird lest she try and break free."

A melancholy whisper, london nights seeming so close as the werewolf spoke so elegantly, so eloquently. Maiden, Mother, Crone they seemed by their titles and duties blended so well it was questionable which was which.

The Wolf escaped and took to the stairs... opened a door where the Phoenix rested. Caged as best she could be the bonds and collar she had been ensared in. The Fox was not herself anymore... the Phoenix had joined her now. Gone was the blue of her hair and the opal of her eyes... nothing but Flame now to mark the eyes and mane of the once pirate.

And the woman screamed but the Phoenix raged...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"I normally have liked you Wolf... but I'm feeling like I need to make an exception."

Even in bonds the Phoenix struggled, fought until wrists and ankles were wet with her own crimson blood that glimmered with streaks of gold (or was that flame...) in the light.

"You cannot stop this you pathetic whelp of a woman... so young despite the years between your four paws... you know nothing of accepting what you have. A plague it will bring to your very soul."

Her voice was dry, raspy as she licked at lips that ached for something to drink. So many names to go by. Goddess of Luck, Chance, the Sea Fox, Lucky... Lilia... and now the name for the new chapter in the book.

Jacinta Malloy. Jinx if you please. The Phoenix if you knew her even better.

"Let. Me. Go."

The voice then the snarl. Proving that perhaps not all bonds had been sealed off... that not all connections had completely been cemented through. She didn't hate him. No she couldn't. Love was such a bitch at times.

Eyes went black. The sun devoured in shades of far too much heat. Like the stars had exploded in her eyes.

And for once the Werewolf felt fear... for not so far away... she could smell the smell of the one the Phoenix had claimed as mate... and deep in her heart still considered her mate.

Devantious.

Then the scent vanished. Merely a dream. Mera shook her head and furrowed a brow. Perhaps spending too much time with Briar and Taboo had caused her mind to play tricks on her.

"I have to go. I'm Sorry."

The Wolf left the Phoenix alone... and the Bird said nothing... but watched... and waited...