Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fashion035

Like all of them, the Gypsy had changed. It must have been the specks of sand from Time itself or maybe the web of Life had been tampered with... but all of them seemed to become Ageless, or recycled into a new time. Some might even consider them Reborn.

The dancer was now a common entity at the Crimson Scarf. Serving as tender and a Spotlight Dancer on Friday nights, her nights remained busy. It saved her from thinking of that call that the night had on her. The Ancient Spirit Magic that breathed in her veins like a living beast left caged.

Business was slow tonight and all Rona could think about was this... the desire to break free and feel the earth beneath her toes and the moonlight bathing her dark caramel flesh in tones of silver. Night emerald eyes slitted, seeming almost feline as she tilted her head, ears perked to a sudden commotion outside.

If one of Three or Tiger had been about she would have asked them if they had heard anything strange. Rona just seemed to -feel- it like a pulse of energy batting against her own. Calling to her. A shake of head. No, that pattern of energy could not be real. Had she not left the Barbarian and the others at the outskirts of town to exist in the District?

"Ila Mora..."

A soft whisper, another pulse upon her spirit that made her feel like the wild mare fenced in that only wished to run free. "Here... take this, tell Tiger... that I'll call her later."

The towel she'd been using to wipe down the counter was pushed into Elspeth's hand as the gypsy took off running bare foot and silent out of the Scarf and into the District.

A shuddering breath drawn in as her eyes were ignited by that Dark Flame of her Spirit, lick of Emerald to seem to bleed streams of tears down her face and to paint her figure with glimmers of emerald energy.

There a step to the left. A shadow step as the Spirit Dancer moved through the night like a vampire seeking its prey.

Some had returned.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ July 28, 2006 05:56 PM: Message edited by: The Dream Child ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 08, 2006 09:42 PM: Message edited by: The Dream Child ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fa076

"Mm so when were you planning on telling them all about your little gift, gypsy?"

Low growl that could haunt the night if not for the trace of sardonic amusement. Tiger eyes flashed in the darkness. Predator stalking before Tiger emerged herself to prowl towards the gypsy.

"Bless, Ariahn you startled me."

A shaky breath taken in by the gypsy as she lifted a brow "With the Three watching every move within there... could you not blame me?"

"No..." A sharp inhale before sighing heavily. "I could not."

A shrug then a nudge of shoulder against that of the gypsy. "Let us find them..."

"The Three?" A note of fear in the voice of the gypsy... there a growl from the Tiger.

"No, fool, the men we seek."

A mute nod from the gypsy...and one in the darkness became two to be nothing more then dancers in the night...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bw20

"Ila Mora.. such a headache."

The gypsy rubbed at her temples grimacing at the sudden throbbing pain that spanned across her head. Such pain and so quick. Right after the dream. Night emerald eyes crept over to the still and silent form of Tiger. Did the woman ever sleep? Rona wasn't so sure.

"I will return... I need... to walk."

The small ripple of motion in the darkness provided the silent nod from Tiger as another stick was pushed at the fire they had forged. Tiger seemed so deep in thought...but then...the woman always seemed so. As the daughter of Argus and Briar such was not so surprising...the fact that Ariahn had all the feral traits but not one drop of fury in her spirit... that was surprising.

Rona walked on, contemplative and without the spirit to dance to free her mind and soul with the strife that left her tight as a cord. Like a noose about her throat. She examined her wrists, her throat. Uncertain. The dream had disturbed her. A chance encounter years ago and yet she remembered the Barbarian.

Something set ill in her spirit, left her weary and strangely her powers drained. Had her soul wandered in her dreams without her that her spirit magic would be so limited each time she awakened from her dreams.

"Dey need te keep safe..."

A whisper as the gypsy stared up at the stars and once again found herself contemplating the mysteries of life.

"Keep safe. Patient... we are coming."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

laetitiaC154

"Well doesn't this put a knot in the britches of Time."

"I donnae believe tha' Time be concerned with this Tiger."

Tiger slanted eyes at her traveling companion, a contemplative smirk capturing lips so familiar to that typical smirk. Then a nonchalant shrug, it mattered not to Tiger.

Upon the roof of the Crimson Scarf did the pair perch, encaptured and charmed by the spell of shadows and mind jumbling that Rona had caused to leave them unnoted. A hole in the roof gave easy access to the vision of the chaos below.

"This is Karma truly biting them all in the ass... pardon my language."

Another shrug at the near irony of the gypsy's comment for Brilyah, the Trickster known as Briar and sometimes Karma was one that never really agreed to such.

"She never really approved of the whole taking on the powers of the Three... Fate is so cruel."

A growling gurgle of laughter came from Tiger as she sighed and scuffed her boot against the shingles.

"Mm... she'll be fine."

A grunt and another shrug. "We should get out of her before we get dragged into the hell in a hand basket mass homicide affair... that Taboo be one crazy Vodun bitch."

Rona had to laugh at that as the pair melted into the shadows... stepping back into the crossroads of their travels to find Keun and the others that they felt had fallen into this tangled web as much as they had. Tiger had no worries that her mother would be fine and would survive... though she worried about the impact of the crazy Voodoo bitch going nuts. Eh... she really really hated the lack of therapy this society had decided to work with.

Really now... sometimes medication and hypnotizing just didn't work. Damned be it all, but it just didn't work.

A mutter. "I really hate this town..."

And the pair were gone. Not even a memory to be devoured by the path they now walked.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ps 02

"Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves... they hear it from the people of the town...they call them..."
    "Must you really sing that?"
    "Mmhmm. Is it not your theme song."

A sigh. "I do not believe so."

A cut like a razor was Tiger's smile in the darkness as the pair walked through the shadow worlds. Tiger would have been entertained to continue but instead she no longer sang only to pursue another curiousity.

"So... you have a thing for this warrior guy huh?"

A sidelong glance from the eyes of Rona as she smirked briefly at the Tiger. "Perhaps."

"Ah there is the infamous way of the mysterious gypsy. Saying so much and yet revealing nothing. Leaving us all to wonder of what truly happened between you and the Barbarian when the pair of you crossed paths."

"I would not say... for respect and proper course. My tongue is not so loose as that of our prior manager."

"Ah true... if only I had known you earlier. Perhaps I would have been able to smell him on you."

"Perhaps." A teasing smile which left a grunt of dismay from the striped singer.

"Gah... gypsies. Fine then little mystery, let us go find your lover... your Barbarian."

"He is not mine...he does not belong to any, as I belong to no one."

"Ah but you didn't say that he wasn't your lover." Triumph in the growling voice of Ariahn. There a dramatic sigh from Rona.

"Oh would you be so kind as to manage some form of properness... and can we just continue on. We must find them... before I fear... it becomes to late."