Thread: Let's Get Ready to RUMBLEEEEEEEEE!!!

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BIG thanks to Rachel for starting this boxing board! Bets of luck sweetheart! You ROCK!

As a "board warming" gift, I offer this posting of story by Ronin. Please excuse the formatting errors but I cleaned up as much as I could. Wasn't easy as a lot has changed on the web since 2000.

Let's get this party started!

Cat [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

==========

Boxing for Bob

by

Ronin

c2000

Bob and Joyce decided to try out a new gym. Joyce had found a coupon for one free session. She and Bob were into fitness. They were both proud of their bodies. Bob was a strapping 6? 4?, with biceps like bowling balls.

Joyce had a unpretentious beauty. A blue-eyed blonde, she stood 5? 4? and weighed 110 pounds. She had a very nice figure; 34B-22-34. She was quietly, but madly in love with Bob.

They had met at a night club. Bob had been nursing a beer and a broken heart. He had recently broken up with Debbie, a gorgeous dark haired vixen. He had seemed so sad to Joyce that she had tried to cheer him up. That night had turned into a wonderful evening for the
    both of them. Their affair had lasted 3 months so far, and as far as Joyce was concerned, it was going pretty well.

Bob, however, had been lured back to Debbie, the siren with flashing blue eyes, and a statuesque figure of 36C-24-36.. She was 2 inches shorter than her rival, and 5 pounds lighter, but this wouldn?t stop her from reclaiming her man.

When they arrived at the gym, they started their warm-ups. They were a very attractive couple. The other people noticed them. Bob was working on his shoulders, when several women emerged from a large side-room. The last of these women was Debbie.

As soon as she recognized her former lover, she walked quickly to his side.

?Hello Hunk.? she intoned, ?It?s been ages.?

Bob was shocked to see his old girl-friend. ?W-what are you doing here?? he blurted out.

?Aren?t you glad to see me?? she asked. A look of hurt passed over her
    beautiful face.

?Sure I am.? he said with a lame chuckle, ?You just took me by surprise is all.?

?I work here.? she told him, ?I teach a couple of classes in self defense. You?re looking scrumptious.? She put a hand on his brawny, bare shoulder.

?You look great, too.? he replied. He was a bit nervous.

Joyce was nearby. She had just finished her leg lifts, when she noticed a very pretty girl talking to her beau. This did not alarm her. Many young woman flirted with her lover. She did grow concerned when the girl put her hand on Bob?s arm. They seemed familiar with one
    another.

She walked over to where the two were talking.

?Hi,? she said, ?I?m Joyce.? She put out her hand to shake.

Debbie folded her arms, smiling contemptuously. ?Really Bob, is this the best you could do after I left you?? She jerked her thumb at the blonde.

?Hey!? Joyce took umbrage at that remark, ?Who the hell do you think you are??

?I?m Bob?s girl.? Debbie announced, ?I made a mistake when I left him, but now I?m back.?

?Just like that, huh?? Joyce asked.

?Just like that.? the brunette assured her.

?Over my dead body!? the blonde exclaimed.

?That can be arranged.? the dark haired siren rejoined.

If Bob had not been between them, there would have been a public brawl as the blonde lunged at her rival.

?You bitch!? Joyce shouted, ?I?ll tear you limb from limb.?

?Honey,? Debbie replied, ?I?d just embarrass you, and leave you at my feet begging for mercy.?

?You think so, do you?? Joyce asked indignantly.

?I know so.? Debbie said with absolute confidence, ?I?d make you kiss my tits before I?d finish you.?

Before she could think, Debbie was saying, ?Why don?t you prove it, slut!?

Debbie blinked in mock horror, ?Are you challenging me to a fight??

?You?re goddamned right, I am!? Joyce affirmed.

Debbie smiled. This was exactly what she wanted. The thought of dominating and destroying her rival, then taking Bob, excited her. She could just imagine his admiring, adoring gaze as she stood over her
    beaten opponent.

?Tell you what,? she suggested, ?the club closes at ten. Come back then, and we can settle this. There?s a boxing ring in the basement of this place. Are you up to it??

?You bet I am!? Joyce spoke with a self-possession she did not feel.

?Now hold on, girls-? Bob started.

?Hush, Darling.? Debbie said, ?This is between her and me.?

A little after ten that evening, Bob and Joyce returned to the gym. A janitor directed them to the basement. There, they found an old boxing ring. The ropes sagged somewhat, and the canvas was grimy. Joyce saw what looked like bloodstains on it.

In one corner of the ring, wearing nothing but boxing gloves and training shoes, stood Debbie. Bob stared in wonder at the dark haired beauty. She looked like a pugilistic Aphrodite. Joyce caught her lover?s appreciative gaze at her rival. Her heart fell.

Debbie smiled when she saw the couple. ?Good, you made it.? she said,

?I was so afraid your little friend would chicken out Bobby.?

?What makes you think I?d be afraid of you?? Joyce asked.

?Because you know I?ll beat the crap out of you.? Debbie pronounced cheerfully. While not as attractive as Debbie, her figure was breathtaking.

Without another word, Joyce stripped naked, and donned a pair of boxing gloves she found in her corner.

?Just to get this straight,? the brunette said, ?the one who walks out of this ring gets Bob. The one left lying on the canvas never sees him again. Agreed??

Joyce nodded her assent. Bob hammered the bell, and the fight began.

The blonde advanced on her slightly smaller rival. There was anger in her eyes. Two seconds later, there was leather in her face. Debbie followed up with a left to Joyce?s tits. She groaned in pain. The dark haired beauty whacked Joyce with a right to the jaw. It sent the
    fair haired girl to the canvas. There was no ten count. The loser would be utterly destroyed by the victrix. Joyce quickly regained her feet, but her opponent was on her in an instant. With two uppercuts, one to the bustline, and the other to the chin, Debbie had Joyce flat on her back again. The brunette bombshell looked down at her antagonist and laughed.

When Bob rang the bell to end the first round, Debbie picked up the dazed blonde and dumped her in the corner. Joyce lay there like a broken doll, groaning piteously. It was only the first round, and she was already in deep trouble. She could not imagine it would be this bad.

As she strutted back to her own corner, Debbie could almost feel Bob?s
    admiring gaze caress her body. She planned to torture Joyce before finishing her. Maybe she would force the blonde bimbo to watch as she made love to Bob.

Bob signaled the start of the second round. Debbie rushed Joyce?s corner, resuming her assault on the punch-drunk blonde. Her arms worked like pistons as she pummeled the fair haired girl?s lush body. Joyce seemed doomed to a painful and humiliating defeat. The blonde was helpless to defend herself. Her gloves hung like iron weights at her side. Suddenly though, Debbie gave out a high yelp of pain.

Joyce had struck her opponent deep in her lower abdomen. The results were dramatic. Debbie backed up a few paces. Her face was a mask of agony. Joyce nailed her in the kisser. The brunette was driven onto the ropes. Joyce pounced on her rival like a tigress onto a wounded deer. She pounded the dark haired hoyden with a vengeful glee, punching Debbie?s tits and tummy with reckless abandon. A left to the
    jaw put Bob?s old girl-friend down. It took her a minute to get up. When she did, her eyes were glazed, and her jaw slacked open.

Joyce was ready to continue the onslaught, when Bob ended the round. She watched as her dark haired rival staggered back to her corner. She smiled. The score had been evened.

Debbie was dazed and confused. She could not understand what had happened. She had been winning this fight, but now she was in trouble.

Joyce had gotten mad. She had decided that she would not allow this
    strumpet to take her man. She knew her love was strong enough to beat any rival.

Round three was brutal. The two young women met in the middle of the ring, and slugged it out. Trading body shots, both landed powerful blows. One or the other would let out a yelp of pain By the end of the round, the exhausted fightresses were in a mutual clinch. Their sweaty
    breasts rubbed on each other. It was impossible to tell who was more relieved when the bell ended the round.

Round four started as the previous period had. The two combatant each gave as good as they got. Then, Joyce landed a punch deep into her antagonist?s viscera. Debbie?s mouth dropped open. Her eyes widened in shock. Joyce socked the brunette in her right tit. The blonde?s
    fist sunk in. Debbie screamed. Joyce cuffed her on the jaw. The dark haired beauty was driven into a corner. From then on, Debbie?s fate was sealed.

Joyce was merciless. She hit Debbie with everything she had. The brunette made a futile attempt to defend herself, but she had nothing left. Her gloves dangled uselessly at her sides. She threw her arms
    around Joyce?s flawless shoulders. The blonde threw hooks into her ribs.

Debbie began to fall down slowly to the mat. Joyce grabbed her around the waist, propping her up in the corner.

?Oh no.? the big blonde said, ?You may be finished, but I?m not done with you.?

Hanging Debbie?s arms over the top ropes, Joyce continued to hammer the blonde. Debbie started to whimper and moan.

?Please stop!? she begged, ?D-don?t hit me any more.?

Debbie?s pleas fell on deaf ears as Joyce kept up her barrage of punches to the brunette?s battered body. The semi-conscious girl could only whimper.

?Say,? Joyce said, ?weren?t you going to make me kiss your tits? Kiss mine, Bitch!?

?No, no!? Debbie implored, ?Please don?t make me do that!?

Putting her glove behind Debbie?s head, Joyce forced the brunette?s face into her cleavage. Debbie kissed and sucked the dominant blonde?s breasts. Her humiliation was total.

Joyce put an arm around the loser?s waist, guiding her to the center of the ring. Debbie flung an arm around her rival?s neck, trying desperately to remain on her feet. She knew she had lost the fight. She knew she had lost Bob.

?It?s over for you.? she whispered into the brunette?s ear. Then, she brought her knee into the dark haired belle?s groin. Debbie?s eyes and legs crossed. Her gloves went to her crotch. She fell flat on her face.

Debbie made a feeble attempt to rise, but quickly collapsed.

?I guess we won?t see you around, will we?? Joyce suggested.

?No, I-I?ll leave town.? Debbie cried. Her entire body shuddered with her sobs.

?Good, because the next time I?ll beat you even worse.? Joyce promised.

She climbed out of the ring, put her arms around Bob?s neck, and kissed him.

After the couple took a long, hot shower, they were leaving the gym. They encountered the janitor. Joyce gave him twenty dollars, saying, ?I left some trash in the ring downstairs. Please clean it up.?
    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good story! Thanks for starting things here off with a bang!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*BANG!* Grreat story, don't recall reading it so was a pleasure seeing something new. Thanks for reposting it.

MikeJV