We continue the repost of Eagledriver's great Barbie series. After this, we have three more chapters remaining.

Enjoy!

Cat [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

==========

Barbie Has Some Fun
by Eagledriver

?That was some fight the other night girls? Tom remarked as he reviewed the sales of the pass few days. This new tape was generating much more interest than the previous one, and if things kept up the way they were going, would surpass that tape by a factor of two. ?A nice sum of money? Tom thought to himself. ?So what?s next on our agenda?? he asked the two women.

?Well, Barbie?s gonna need some time to recover, say about 8 to 10 weeks, right Doc? Kristi stated.

Bob looked over at the two women nodding his head, ?Yeah, that?s about what I figure. See took a pretty good beating, herself. And Susan?s gonna be with us for about two weeks or more given her condition.? Both women nodded in agreement with Bob?s statement.

?That doesn?t surprise me one bit after reviewing the fight three times. They surely went at it,? said Tom.

?I also think we can afford to give her a larger bonus for her performance,? said Bob as the women nodded in agreement.

?Definitely, she earned it. Alyssa you?ll see to it she gets whatever you think she?s worth. I want the next fight to be in time for the holiday?s so we can cash in on the buying season. I?m gonna install two additional camera?s this week so we get more footage to use and another pair of microphones to pick up the sound better. That?s been the number one complaint,? Tom stated flatly.

?Well, let us know when and we?ll have Barbie and Susan out on sleeping pills so you can get the work done. We already have blonde?s next opponent lined up and then April wants a rematch so we?re set as long as Barbie holds up? Alyssa said looking over at Tom and then to Kristi.

?Yeah, and we think we?ll set the blonde bimbo up for her final fall after that. Then we should close it down and run? responded Kristi.

Tom looked over at his two female partners and smiled. ?And just what do you two have in mind?? he asked.

Alyssa and Kristi looked at each other and smiled then turned to Tom. ?Well, lets just say she?ll have her hands full. We?re gonna have lots of fun destroying her? smirked the big blonde as Kristi nodded her head in agreement.

Bob smiled at that and then looked at Tom, ?Seems our two beauties here have something in mind that will delight us to no end. I just can?t wait to see what it is!?

The meeting moved on to the financial picture of this little endeavor, which was making them all rather wealthy. Each of Barbie?s opponent?s had been paid very little of what the video?s were making so the four of them were sharing a very hefty profit. And Alyssa and Kristi were intent on milking this scam, and the blonde bimbo, for all it was worth.

The following week, Tom installed the additional video cameras and microphones to improve coverage. A few weeks later, Susan was sent on her way, a nicely sum appearing in her bank account that compensated her for the painful beating she suffered. Barbie recovered well enough to begin working out again as both Alyssa and Kristi oversaw her routine. The big women pushed the blonde to the limits in exercise and weight lifting as they prepared their charge for her next encounters. They figured to get two videos out for the holiday market and, therefore, one of the fights needed to be an easy one where the blonde took little punishment. They figured that April would be looking to take revenge on the blonde so she would have to be the second fight. Kristi continued in her role as April?s trainer, working with the little blonde when not working with Barbie. By November 1 they figured Barbie was recovered well enough for another fight and set the wheels in motion.

That Friday, November 3, Alyssa finished working out with the blonde bimbo and as they headed for the showers broke the news. ?We?ve scheduled another fight for you next Wednesday morning, Barbie.?

?What?? So soon, I?ve barely recovered from that fight with Susan. I don?t know Alyssa, I think it?s too soon and too close to the holidays? replied the blonde bimbo.

As the ladies moved into the hot water of the shower Alyssa turned and faced the smaller woman. ?You?re fine and you worry too much. Kristi and I have found a girl who does foxy boxing. She?s not very good and she?s cocky. We think she?d be a good warm-up before you fight April again.?

?April? She wants to fight again?? Barbie asked quizzically. She remembered that fight and how she?d punished the little blonde, a sly grin gracing her face under the hot water. ?But what about the holiday?s and all? I don?t want to be in battered and in bed like I was after this last fight, especially during Christmas. Maybe we should just wait.?

Alyssa was growing impatient but controlled her rage as she washed her body. She needed to convince the blonde without scaring her away. ?Oh, it wasn?t that bad and Susan was much bigger and stronger than April. Trust me, this next girl is all mouth and you can have at her until your hearts content. Both Kristi and I have watched her little show. Believe me, you?ll have a lot of fun.?

?I?..I?..I?don?t know, Alyssa. Are you sure this can?t wait?? asked the blonde as she washed her hair giving the proposition some thought. What if Alyssa was right? What if this girl was all mouth and she could have her way with her? She?d enjoy dishing out punishment without having to receive too much in return. After all, she really did enjoy the way her fights had ended, destroying both April?s and Susan?s massive breasts. Though at a price. Was it worth it? She gave it another thought and then a smile crossed her lips. Yes, it had been. ?Okay, I?ll fight this girl but April will have to wait until after the New Year.?

Alyssa nodded, conceding the point for now, knowing that she?d convince the bitch after the next fight. The two women finished up showering, exchanging small talk while they dressed then parted for the weekend.

Wednesday arrived and Kristi and Alyssa showed up at the door of Barbie?s penthouse at 9:00am with Kerri. Kerri was a brunette, 5?6? tall, and fair complexion. The 21-year old was on the heavy side weighing in at 154lbs and measured 38G-27-38. The women exchanged greetings and then went into the gym where first Kerri, then Barbie changed for the fight. Barbie dressed in satin green boxing shorts, white socks and sneakers, with her blonde hair braided in a ponytail. Kerry emerged wearing a pink bikini, white socks and sneakers, her hair long black hair flowing from her head.

The foxy boxer immediately began to taunt Barbie, as she looked the blonde over as she entered the ring. ?What?s this? I thought you two said this was going to be a fight. This blonde tramp doesn?t look like much to me.? Kerri moved around the ring then towards the blonde, looking straight into her eyes. ?You don?t look like much bitch. I?m gonna have fun knocking you around this ring.? Kerri then moved off to her corner, Barbie watching her the whole time and relishing the thought of setting this girl straight.

Alyssa finished setting the timer and entered the ring. Kristi was in Barbie?s corner for this fight. The big blonde called the two fighters to the middle of the ring and explained the rules. Barbie stared at her opponent?s big tits and smiled. What perfect targets they were going to make. Kerri noticed the stare and sneered ?Keep lookin? at them bitch because you?re gonna have them in your face before too long. Those tiny things you call tits I?m gonna enjoy beating on.? Barbie held her tongue and, when Alyssa finished, went back to her corner as did Kerri.

?Remember what we discussed, Barbie,? Kristi advised. ?I?ve seen her little act, she?s nothing. Take your time and pound the big mouth for as long as you can. Then finish her off like we discussed. Got it??

Barbie nodded, ?Oh don?t worry, Kristi. I?m gonna make her pay. And have fun while I do it.? With that the buzzer sounded and then the bell for round one.

Barbie moved out of her corner, as did Kerri who swung wildly with a right cross that the blonde easily ducked. Barbie drove a right uppercut into the girl?s stomach in return. The air emptied from her lungs as her body pitched slightly forward her face being greeted by a left uppercut from the blonde. Kerri? torso was snapped upward by the blow, stumbling backward shaking her head. Barbie stood off not wanting to go too fast. Kerri cleared her head and long at the blonde, her face flush red with rage. ?I?m gonna make you pay for that? she yelled as she came forward and swung hard again. Barbie blocked the blow and snapped a right jab into her foe?s face quickly following it up with three more in rapid succession, which knocked Kerri backwards. Barbie didn?t pursue but took satisfaction in her work as blood trickled from the corner of the brunette?s mouth. Kerri shook her head again and her face grew red with rage. She charged forward again, and swung a left that landed solidly on the blonde?s right boob. Barbie took the blow and immediately plowed four right-hand jabs into Kerri?s face, crushing her lips and nose forcing the girl off her. Kerri?s nose was bleeding from the right nostril and her upper lip was split and bleeding more. The big girl backed away and circled, bringing her gloves up to protect her face and moving more cautiously now. ?I see you?ve learned a little lesson,? said the blonde as she sent a hard left and then a right into Kerri?s belly. The big brunette let out and ?oofffff? with each blow then landed a left cross to Barbie?s head in return. Barbie smiled, unhurt by the blow, as she crushed a right uppercut into Kerri?s jaw following it up with several more right and left jabs to the face and pushing her opponent back towards the rope. Kerri hit the ropes as the bell sounded saving her from any further punishment.

Barbie returned to her corner where Kristi applied ice to her face where she?d been hit. ?Great job ya did out there!? cried Kristi as she toweled her charge down. ?Keep working her like we talked about. Keep plowing those punches into her face until you?re sure she?s yours. Then you can turn your attention to her tits,? Kristi advised.

Alyssa worked on Kerri?s nose and lips stopping the blood. She had to provide some advice to this girl so as she worked on the battered face she said, ?Blondie taught you a good lesson that round so maybe you?ll listen to me now. Keep your gloves up and jab with your right.? The brunette nodded her head, her lips already swelling. The big blonde continued ?And don?t swing wildly or you?ll pay like you did this last round. Got it?? Kerri nodded again even more angry with the blonde and ready to do battle again. The buzzer sounded and Kristi and Alyssa left the ring. The bell sounded and round 2 began.

Barbie came out of her corner still cautious not to get hit too much. The brunette plodded in and threw a couple of right jabs that Barbie blocked with her gloves, firing her own rapid jabs in return. Kerri blocked most of these but several got through her gloves and her nose once again began to bleed. Feeling and tasting the blood enraged the young girl and she moved forward quickly pursuing the blonde around the ring throwing jabs that her opponent blocked. Frustrated, the brunette lowered her guard and swung wildly like she had in the first round. Barbie immediately took advantage of this, dodging the blows and hitting this girl with jabs to her face at will. The blonde then landed a crushing left hook that knocked the bigger girl sideways, stumbling toward the ropes. Barbie now followed the brunette hitting her head with left and right crosses until the brunette landed against the ropes. Kerri leaned against the ropes to steady herself, raising her gloves up to protect her face. Barbie sent punch after punch into Kerri?s flabby belly then a stiff right uppercut that worked its way between her gloves landing on her chin. The young girl?s body shuttered from the blow as her head was snapped backwards but she stayed on her feet and kept her gloves up. Barbie moved off not wanting to end this fight too soon giving Kerri time to recover. The young girl moved away from the ropes and circled the blonde, keeping her guard up as she threw right and left jabs that hit nothing but air. Barbie was letting Kerri do all the work, and in the process tiring out her poor foe. She kept things honest by hitting the big girl at will until the bell sounded ending the round.

Barbie returned to her corner where Kristi wiped her down. Alyssa went to work on Kerri?s badly battered face, applying pressure to the bleeding lip and nose and then ice. The brunette was breathing heavy while she sat on the stool. Alyssa spoke to her some more, advising her what to do hoping she could keep the young girl in the fight. After a while the buzzer sounded and both corner women removed the stools from the ring, Kristi exiting while Alyssa remained. The bell sounded to begin round 3.

Kerri came slowly out of her corner toward the center of the ring where Barbie greeted her with a right-left-right combination of jabs that snapped the brunette?s head backward. Barbie staggered Kerri with a hard right jab to the chin, just before Kerri could get her glove up to block it. Kerri backed away, but Barbie followed, and slammed her fist up into Kerri's upper belly, causing her to lower her hands to her belly. The brunette?s eyes were wide and her mouth was agape as she bent slightly forward. She desparately tried to breath, and started to back away, when Barbie thrust a hard left jab flush into Kerri's jaw, causing her to fall back onto her ass. Barbie backed up as Kerri got on her hands and knees then raised herself up off the mat before Alyssa had a chance to start counting.. Barbie smiled and moved toward her foe, like a cat stalking its prey. Kerri raised her gloves defensively, trying to survive long enough to regain her senses. Barbie measured her, then snapped a solid right jab between Kerri's gloves, jerking her head back. The young girl?s gloves came down a little, and then.... Wam! Wam! Wam!...Barbie landed a right-left-right combo to Kerri's face, forcing the girl back against the ropes.

Kerri tried to come off the ropes, but Barbie stopped her with a hard left to the belly, followed by an uppercut to the chin that caused the big girl to fall heavily against the ropes. She grabbed the top rope with her arms to keep from falling. Barbie moved in and fired four hard jabs quickly into Kerri's vulnerable breasts. Kerri reeled in pain letting go of the ropes and placing her gloves protectively over her boobs. Barbie smiled at her foe?s predicament, moving in and pounding the brunette?s soft belly with three hard jabs. She then slammed a combination of jabs to Kerri's that staggered her. Kerri's eyes went glassy and she stared at Barbie blankly, then reeled forward and landed on her knees, dazed and disoriented. Alyssa moved in and sent Barbie to her corner, then began to count ?One?.two?..three?..four?.? Kerri grabbed the ropes and pulled herself up while Alyssa continued to finish an eight count. Alyssa yelled ?Fight? and waved Barbie in

Kerri tried a to move away but the blonde moved in ducking a wild right hook, retaliating with a hard right cross that snapped Kerri's head to the right. The blonde bimbo then hit her opponent with a left cross that snapped Kerri?s head back the other way. Barbie crushed a hard left uppercut into Kerri's flabby belly. Kerri started to bend over forward, but Barbie straightened her up with a hard right uppercut to her jaw that sent the girl backward into the ropes. Kerri bounced off the ropes and Barbie hit her in the head with a straight right sending her back again. As the brunette came off the ropes again, the blonde hit her with a straight left into the face, crushing her nose and sending her back into the ropes. Kerri bounced off and fell forward, Barbie catching her, the brunette wrapping her arms around the blonde?s neck to prevent from falling. Barbie smiled and began to send short, hard jabs into the brunette?s unprotected belly at will, each blow causing Kerri to usher an ?UUUMMFF?. After just a few seconds of this, the bell sounded ending the round and Alyssa moved in to separate Kerri and Barbie.

Barbie returned to her corner, a smile from ear to ear on her face as Kristi entered the ring to wipe her down. ?That was some round! Now let?s start working those tits over, hon. I don?t think she?ll last much more!? Barbie nodded in agreement then took a drink of water offered by Kristi.

In the mean time, Alyssa used smelling salts to help clear Kerri?s head. The brunette moaned in pain, her face was red and beginning to swell and her nose was badly bleeding but not broken. Alyssa applied ice to the bruised as the brunette seemed to regain her sense?s. ?UUUHHH?.UUGGHHh?No more?.I?m done?.No more?.She wins,? Kerri bemoaned. ?Oh no, girl. We have a deal and you?re going to stick to it. You ran your mouth and now you want to quit? You wanted this fight and I?m going to see you stick it out.? stated Alyssa. ?You quit now, and you lose the money. Got it?? Alyssa reminded her. Kerri looked up with tears in her eyes, which Alyssa patted dry. The buzzer sounded and Alyssa said, ?Now get out there and fight bitch!?

Kerri rose off her stool and moved from her corner then away from the blonde as she came toward her. Barbie lashed out with jabs that hit the girl?s gloves chasing her across the ring. The blonde expertly maneuvered the brunette around the ring until she trapped her in a corner and pounded her face with more jabs. Kerri raised her gloves up to protect her face so Barbie began punching her tits with sharp jabs; the huge orbs flatten against her chest with each blow. Kerri lowered her arms to cover them, so Barbie just changed her aim, and landed more blows to Kerri's face. The blonde backed off letting Kerri moved out of the corner, blood flowing from her split lip and nose. Barbie smiled and returned to work driving Kerri back into the corner with lefts and rights to her soft belly. Kerri grunted in pain with each blow. As she landed against the turnbuckle, her arms dropped like weights to her side. Completely defenseless, Barbie started whacking her forehead with jabs, snapping her head back repeatedly. As her head bobbed back and forth from the blows, she started to sag in the corner. She reached up with her arms and grabbed hold of the top rope, keeping herself from falling. ?Looks like its time for some heavy bag work," Barbie giggled as she started pummeling Kerri?s tits and belly unmercifully. Barbie weighed in feverishly, her adrenaline flowing as the thrill of pounding those large mammary excited her. She made each punch count, putting as much force behind each punch as she could. She was rewarded with an ?uuuggghhh?, an ?ummmpphhh? or other moan of pain from Kerri?s busted mouth. She paced herself, torturing the brunette for a full minute before the bell sounded ending the round, but with Kerri still standing.

Barbie strutted back to her corner shaking her tits at Kristi as the latter girl entered the ring to wipe her opponent down. ?Great job? exclaimed Kristi as she wiped Barbie?s body down. ?Keep it up, make that bitch pay? Kristi urged as the blonde bimbo sat on her stool relaxing.

Kerri lay slumped in the corner that Barbie left her, unable to return to her own. Alyssa seeing the condition of the girl, didn?t bother helping her to her own corner. Instead, the big blonde went over to the sulking brunette and waved smelling salts under her nose. Kerri?s pulled her head away but Alyssa kept at it until the brunette had regained some of her senses. Alyssa looked at the crying girl and said, ?You best do a better job because we?re gonna let this thing go on as long as Barbie wants, bitch. Maybe next time you should keep your mouth shut.? With that, the buzzer sounded and Alyssa moved back to the center of the ring.

Kristi moved out of the ring and Barbie rose to her feet, pounding her gloves together in anticipation of what she was going to do to this girl. Kerri still lay in the corner when the bell sounded. The blonde bimbo moved across to where Kerri was and wasted no time. With her right and left-gloved fists she began to punch Kerri?s head from side to side like in a cartoon. After about 30 seconds, the brunette?s head just hung limply on her chest and Barbie smiled with delight. She drove uppercuts into the brunette?s oversized sacks, each blow doing more and more damage to this girl?s breast. Alyssa and Kristi watched Barbie tear into those tits with pleasure, the blonde now using right and left crosses to further the damage breasts. Then Barbie drove uppercuts just above Kerri?s pubic mound devastating the brunette and causing her to begin sliding down the turnbuckle. But Barbie wasn?t through and grabbed the girl underneath the armpits lifting her back up against the turnbuckle then hooking her over the top rope where Kristi came over and helped hold the girl up. With Kerri held in place, Barbie went back to work pounding those enormous tits, viciously crushing them flat. Through all this, Kerri cried out in pain with each blow as for the next two minutes the blonde took her time destroying the brunette. When the bell sounded, Barbie continued unabaited, Kerri?s tits the focus of her attention, intent on total domination of the brunette. Alyssa stood back in fascination, her charge lambasting her foe with a fury she?d never seen and certainly enjoying her work. After 30 more seconds of punishment, Barbie stepped back and unleashed a powerful right uppercut into Kerri?s limp face that practically lifted the young girl of her feet. Kristi let go of her arms just as the blow landed and the brunette?s shattered body fell to the mat in a heap. Barbie began celebrating her victory circling the ring and shaking her tits for her two friends. Kerri just laid on the mat sobbing her body battered and bruised.