The third time is a charm! Even blonde Barbie can finally figure out that she needs some help. But, is all it appears to be?

Enjoy!

Cat [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

==========

Barbie Goes to School

by Eagledriver

Barbie woke up in a sweat, shaking her head as she tried to calm herself down. The nightmare was fresh in her head, causing her to tremble, and her heart to race. She picked her sore body off the bed and went into the bathroom to get a glass of cold water. It had been three weeks since she?d gone to the gym and returned home a beaten and shattered wreck. She was still having nightmares about the fight, Gina looming larger and tougher with each dream, and hitting her without remorse. She got a glass of water and checked the clock: 5:09am but still dark outside. Her body ached, especially her boobs, which had attracted the most attention from Gina. They were still black and blue and slightly swollen. The swelling in her left eye was finally down but it also was black and blue.

She decided that it was no use going back to bed so she went to the exercise room and started her exercise routine, pushing her aching body through the 30-minute workout. It was the best she could manage given the pain in her body. After the workout, she showered and dressed then went into the kitchen and made breakfast. While she was eating, she read the paper, checking to see that her stock portfolio was making her more than enough money to live on and not have to work. That was a nice perk, having a father who?d provided her with a winning stock mix and she had plenty of cash in the bank to live on. Since the fight at the gym, she?d spent her days adding to her stock positions and increasing her wealth.

She finished breakfast and cleaned up the dishes then headed for the couch where she relaxed and applied ice to her left eye. She didn?t go and see a doctor after the fight not wanting to have to answer any questions. She was amazed that she?d gotten inside her penthouse apartment after the fight without being seen. She?d been lucky twice now. And she?d been beaten twice. The pain in her body was a constant reminder of this.

Over the next two months, Barbie continued doing her workouts in the apartment and letting her body heal. It was during this time that she decided to expand her exercise room by doing away with one of the spare bedrooms. She planned on installing a boxing ring and some other exercise machines. Barbie also decided that she would hire a personal fitness instructor, one who could help keep her in her workouts and teach her to box and wrestle so that she would be able to defend herself.

She called Tom Burke, the general contractor who had always done work for her on the place. He met her and listened to what the blonde bombshell wanted done with the place, interjecting with thoughts of his own. He liked working for Barbie, she was beautiful, always pleasant and paid in cash.

?So, what do ya think? Can you make the exercise room bigger for me and install the ring?? inquired Barbie.

?Sure it can be done. I?ll need to get some measurements on the rooms and other details, make drawings and such but it can be done? Tom replied wondering why the blonde wanted a boxing ring. That thought ran through his brain and a sly grin graced his face at the thought of this big tit blonde boxing.

?When can you start? I want it done as soon as possible.? Barbie answered.

?Take maybe 8 weeks to get it done? Tom said as he walked around looking the rooms over.

?That?s too long? responded Barbie. ?Tell you what, get it done in 4 weeks and there?s an extra $5K in it for you.?

Well that was just what Tom wanted to hear. ?Okay, I?ll try. I?ll need to get my men in here tomorrow to start moving stuff, making measurements and ordering materials. We?ll need to work as long as we can each day and they?ll be lots of noise? he said as he made notes for the building materials he would need.

?I know you?ll do your best? Barbie said as they finished up and Tom left.

Over the next 4 weeks, Tom and his crews worked at a feverish pace to make the conversion, working sometimes till 10pm or until the neighbors complained. Tom also installed a hidden video system and microwave transceiver that weren?t part of Barbie?s plan. But that was part of his plan, to capture what was to go on in this room on a real-time basis. He personally installed the wires, mini-video cameras and transceivers so that no one else would be aware of what he was doing. The last thing installed in the new room was the boxing ring minus padding on the turnbuckles. He purposely left these out so he could return and install the padding, and adjust the cameras.

Barbie was ecstatic with his work and as usual paid him cash, including the $5K bonus. He assured her he?d be back in a couple of days to install the turnbuckle padding when it came in. But Tom?s mind was racing through with a plan, one that would give him something at Barbie?s expense.

The next day Barbie placed an ad in the personals for a female fitness trainer with experience in boxing and wrestling. While she waited for prospective candidates, she used the new gym to get back into shape. The 30-minute workouts she?d been doing over the last three months had kept her in shape but were nowhere near the workout she desired.

She didn?t receive any inquiries to her ad after the first week so she ran the ad for a second week in the hopes of finding someone. Finally she received a call on Wednesday from a woman named Alyssa who said she?d like to apply for the job. Barbie setup an interview with the woman for 10am Friday, the meeting to take place at her penthouse apartment.

Friday quickly arrived and Alyssa rang the doorbell promptly at 10am. Barbie opened the door and before her stood a beautiful blonde woman with bulging muscles. Barbie?s mouth was agape for a moment before she put on a smile and said, ?Hi, I?m Barbie. You must be Alyssa. Come on in.?
The statuesque blonde smiled and moved past Barbie. ?Thank you. You have a beautiful place here? as Alyssa moved in to the living room with Barbie following right behind her. Alyssa was an amazon, standing at 5?11?, weighing a very fit 155 lbs. and possessed an incredible figure with breasts larger than Barbie?s at 40G. She was wearing black spandex biker shorts that wrapped her huge thighs and firm ass, and a white T-shirt with a black sports bra underneath. They sat on the couch where Barbie already had laid out a pot of coffee and some pastries. The two women exchanged pleasantries and then Barbie got down to doing the interview, asking about experience, past employment history and what Barbie was looking for. After about 45 minutes, Barbie decided to show Alyssa the exercise room and ring and they moved from the living room into the gym.

?WOW, this is really nice. And you have a ring, too? Alyssa said excitedly as she ducked under the ropes and moved to the center of the ring just like Tom had instructed her to do. She stood in the ring for several minutes turning and looking at the other equipment. What Barbie didn?t know was this was part of the plan conceived by Tom. Alyssa was secretly helping him focus the cameras and mark their positions so that he could make the adjustments when he came back to install the padding for the turnbuckles.

?Why thank you? replied Barbie as she entered the ring with Alyssa. ?So what do ya think, are you interested in the job?? questioned Barbie.

?Sure, if the pay is right and you agree to a few of my terms. After all, if I?m gonna get you in shape and teach you how to wrestle and box, then you must be willing to make some sacrifices? replied Alyssa as she got out of the ring and checked out the weight machines. Barbie followed behind the other woman, admiring her strong but still feminine physique. ?After all, I don?t want to waste my time or yours if you?re not serious about this.?

?But I am? responded Barbie ?or I wouldn?t have gone through all the trouble and expense of putting this place together.? After some more discussion, the two women agreed to a salary and training would begin on Monday. Alyssa informed Barbie she intended to have other girlfriends visit to wrestle and box with her as time went on. Alyssa departed and immediately headed off to see Tom. It seemed his scheme was working and everything up to know had gone as planned. Later that afternoon, Tom stopped by to install the padding for the turnbuckles. After Barbie had left him alone, he adjusted all five of the small cameras and then departed.

Alyssa arrived promptly at 8am Monday morning to begin the works which lasted till noon. She started her charge with stretching exercised, then on to the weight machines and ending with her first lessons in boxing. By the end of the 4 hour workout, Barbie was exhausted having had her body pushed way further than it had every gone in the past. But the busty blonde was determined to get into the best shape possible so that incidents like those with Gina and Maria would not happen again. Or at least not end the way they did.

The workouts continued at a steady pace for the next four weeks, five days per week with the weekends off. On Friday, Alyssa told Barbie that the next week she would bring over her girlfriend Kristi for a sparring session. This pleased Barbie since, according to Alyssa, she was making great progress. After leaving the penthouse, Alyssa headed over to see Tom and Kristi and discuss the next phase of scheme.

?Well, how are things going Alyssa. Is she ready for her first sparring session?? inquired Tom as he sat in his office with the big blonde and his girlfriend Kristi, a strawberry blonde.

?Yeah, she?s far enough along that I think we can get some good video. I?ve been pushing her hard and teaching her just enough to get by. And she?s in the dark about what?s going on so I think it time to start having fun with the bimbo? replied Alyssa.

?You don?t think she?ll give me any trouble?? asked Kristi.

?Nope. You can carry her the first couple rounds, let her get some shots in and all to make her feel confident and then just unload on her. I don?t intend on letting you beat her too much or we might scare her off. We want to milk her for all she?s worth. Besides, I want my shot at her before we close this thing down? responded Alyssa.

?Well, it seems all is going to plan, when will the fight be?? asked Tom.

?I?ll bring Kristi with me next Wednesday. I?ll get our friend up for the match and it?ll be up to Kristi to bring her down, but gently? said Alyssa.

?Oh don?t worry about that,? said Kristi. ?I intend on having at least four or five rounds of fun with her. You just make sure you get it all on video?

The weekend passed rather quickly and on Monday, Alyssa informed Barbie that she had arranged for Kristi to come over for a sparring session on Wednesday. Barbie was thrilled that she?d finally get a chance to practice some of what she?d learned and maybe exact a little punishment on this woman like she?d taken from that whore Gina.

On Wednesday morning, Alyssa arrived with Kristi. Barbie looked over the woman and saw that she was in excellent shape, had bulging biceps and strong looking thighs. She wore bright blue spandex biking shorts with a matching sports bra that contained her 35C breasts. But she also saw that Kristi was smaller than she at 5?4? height and figured she weighed close to 135lbs. After exchanging greetings the women moved into the exercise room and warmed up a bit. After about 30 minutes, Kristi moved into the ring, removed her top and put on her gloves, which Alyssa laced up.

?Whoa now wait. I?m not gonna fight topless. This is suppose to be a sparring match, remember? stated Barbie as she moved over towards the ring.

?Oh, well, I like it better this way, unhindered and all that. Besides, this is how it?s suppose to be but if you don?t want to lose that top it?s okay? replied Kristi as Alyssa finished lacing up her gloves. The strawberry blonde started to shadow box and pound her gloved fists together to seat them well, hoping to use the blonde bimbo for some fun.

Barbie entered the ring and Alyssa moved towards her with another pair of gloves. ?Come on Barbie, lose the top, there?s nothing to be embarrassed about. It?s just us girls, besides I want to see how ya stack up against Kristi? Alyssa said as she stood by the blonde waiting, staring down at the smaller woman.

Barbie could feel the weight of Alyssa?s gaze and finally pulled of her bra, her huge breasts bared, and noticing the two other women nod their approval. She put on the gloves and Alyssa laced them up tight then called the two women to the middle of the ring. ?This is just a sparring session but we?ll go with the normal 3-minute rounds with 1 minute between each round so Barbie gets the feel for the real thing. We?ll go as long as Barbie wants. Watch the low blows and keep it clean, when I say break, break cleanly. Okay, go to your corners and wait for me to start the match.? Both fighters moved back to their corners and Alyssa stepped out of the ring to the automatic clock that Tom had installed. She set the time length for the rounds and breaks, turned the system to standby and moved into the ring. She could control the timer using the remote Tom had ingeniously designed and wired. She knew by the remote that the hidden camera?s that Tom had installed were up and running to catch the bout.

?Ready Barbie?? asked Alyssa receiving a nod of the head from the blonde. ?Ready Kristi?? the amazon asked her ally getting a positive response. ?When you hear the bell come out fighting.? Alyssa pressed the delay and 10 seconds later the bell rang and the timer started.

Barbie moved out of her corner, as did Kristi, and they circled each other in the middle of the ring as Alyssa watched on acting as referee. Barbie kept her gloves up and snapped a couple quick right jabs that hit Kristi?s gloves. Kristi easily blocked the blows and fired her own jabs right back catching the blonde?s gloves and doing no real damage. The two women continued to circle trading jabs when Barbie unleashed a right cross that caught Kristi and caused her momentarily to stagger. Delighted by this success, the blonde moved in and drove a left and then a right uppercut to Kristi?s face that hit mostly glove but caught the strawberry blonde?s chin, causing her head to snap back. Kristi took both blows in stride knowing that if these were the best the blonde had that she was in no real danger as long as she didn?t get careless. The strawberry blonde fired a right-left combination back at the blonde bimbo to keep it honest then watched as Barbie telegraphed a straight right that landed squarely on her left boob. Kristi winced in pain, mostly for Barbie?s sake and the camera, shook off the pain letting the blonde throw her punches, sucking her further into the plan. Alyssa watched with amusement thrilled that the plan was working. The blonde was dumber then any of them thought. Kristi pounded out a few more jabs, countering the blows from Barbie when the automatic timer sounded ending round 1. Alyssa stepped in and separated the two fighters, giving Kristi a wink with her right eye. This was a signal to keep things at the current level.
Barbie went to her corner and rested against the post, bathe in sweat as she looked across at Kristi. Kristi was shaking her legs and arms to keep them loose so she wouldn?t tighten up. Alyssa checked on both women to make sure they were okay. A buzzer sounded to alert the fighters that the next round would begin in 10 seconds. Both women got ready and then at the bell Alyssa motioned them forward for the start of round 2.

Barbie moved in quicker this time and snapped out a few quick jabs and then crashed a hard right cross into Kristi?s head. While the strawberry blonde fended off the jabs, the right cross caught her on the side of the face and she quickly retaliated with her own right cross that knocked the blonde sideways. Intent on keeping her momentum, Barbie shook off the blow and moved in sending more jabs into Kristi?s face and then switched to pounding punches into her foe?s belly. Kristi?s abs were in great shape and easily absorbed the blows. She countered with more jabs to the blonde?s face, getting some punches through and causing her opponents lip to split and bleed. Barbie brought her gloves up to protect herself and paid the price as Kristi dished out some of her own body work by crushing a left-right-left combination to the blonde?s belly. These punches forced Barbie back and towards the ropes, so she moved to her right to escape being trapped. Kristi followed her, continuing to jab at the blonde?s face while taking a few jabs from Barbie as the blonde quickly recovered. ?Ah, she?s learning something? thought Kristi as she continued to spar with Barbie until the bell sounded ending round 2.

Both women were sweating heavily and Alyssa checked on Barbie to see how her charge was doing. Barbie wiped blood from her lip and smiled at the bigger blonde, nodding that she was okay and wanted to continue. Alyssa then went over to check on Kristi who had a slight bruise under her left eye but seemed unhurt otherwise. The big blonde winked twice with her right eye signaling for her friend to step up the fight and start to really work on her foe. As Alyssa moved away the buzzer sounded shortly followed by the bell for round 3.

Kristi moved out slowly as Barbie moved in only to be stopped by a straight right to the face that her gloves failed to stop. Kristi moved left and allowed the blonde to get in some jabs, baiting the dumb blonde further. Barbie, still sensing she was winning this sparring session dropped her guard and threw a combination of punches into her opponents belly and then slammed a hard right into Kristi?s left tit. This caused the strawberry blonde to wince in pain. She held off the blonde by driving more right jabs to Barbie?s face causing her split lip to bleed more. Kristi continued to back off allowing her opponent to pursue her and punch her seemingly at will, further drawing her misguided foe in. Barbie continue to throw jabs to Kristi?s face and belly, each time dropping her guard for longer periods of time. With the round about half over, Kristi went on the offensive snapping first a right and then a left into Barbie?s face causing the blonde?s nose to bleed. Undaunted, Barbie moved in, dropping her guard to plow more punches into Kristi?s stomach. The strawberry blonde took the blows and sent a hard left uppercut into the blonde?s chin snapping her head back and causing her to stumble. It was now Kristi?s turn to dish out some punishment and she did with a vengeance. Seeing that Barbie?s big tits were unprotected she fired a right-left-right-left combination into those jugs stopping the blonde in her tracks and driving her backwards. Kristi then unloaded a vicious right cross and then a left cross to Barbie?s head that knocked the blonde to the mat. Alyssa moved in and pushed Kristi towards her corner and looked down at her blonde charge. ?Are you okay? she asked as Kristi stood in her corner waiting for Barbie to get up.

Barbie shook her dazed head and moved to get up ?I?m okay, it was my fault, I let my guard down and Kristi let me know about it.? The blonde got to her feet and Alyssa looked her over sensing the blonde was pained and smiled. She was about to wave Kristi in to continue the bout when the bell sounded ending the round.

Barbie moved back to her corner with Alyssa in tow applying pressure to the bridge of the blonde?s nose to stop the bleeding. ?Are you sure you?re okay? Do you want to continue or should we stop?? inquired the big blonde.

Still dazed by the blows and with her boobs aching, Barbie thought about calling it quits. But when she looked over at Kristi and saw the smirk of satisfaction on her opponent?s face she knew she couldn?t quit. ?I?m okay, really. Just a little dazed that?s all. I was doing pretty good until I dropped my guard,? she said.

?That?s what I wanted to hear. You?re definitely no quitter,? said Alyssa and she moved off to check on Kristi. Her friend was standing in her corner, sweating, but unhurt. Seeing the condition of the blonde, Alyssa winked with her left eye to signal Kristi to go to work on the blonde bimbo. It was a signal Kristi had been waiting three rounds for. She?d taken punches should could easily have blocked or dodged for the sake of suckering the blonde bimbo in. Now she had the green light to demolish her foe.

The buzzer sounded and Kristi readied herself, planning her attack. Moments later the bell sounded for round 4 and the strawberry blonde moved out from her corner, as did Barbie, both women on a collision course. The blonde struck first snapping a straight right into Kristi?s face. Kristi took the blow and retaliated by pounding left uppercuts into the blonde?s big boobs and using her right to jab at her face. Barbie was hurt by the blows and backed-up as Kristi pressed her attack and surgically went to work on the blonde bimbo unloading punch after punch into her belly, tits, and face. The strawberry blonde was quick and agile easily defeating the defense that Barbie made and forcing her up against the ropes. Alyssa watched intently, her own nipples hardening as Kristi targeted Barbie?s tits for punishment, pounding crosses, uppercuts and jabs into the undefended boobs. Barbie tried her best to cover-up but Kristi was too quick snapping punches out at will, keeping the blonde trapped against the ropes and pounding out blow after blow. The strawberry blonde then devastated her opponent with a right uppercut to the chin that sent her head backwards causing her to drop her guard. Kristi then unloaded a left cross that drove the blonde staggering into the near corner where she grabbed the ropes to steady herself. Her tormentor continued to drive punches into her tits and belly for what seemed an eternity when finally the bell sounded ending the round. But Kristi continued to slam her gloved fists into the hapless blonde after the bell until Alyssa, enjoying her charges battering, stepped in and pulled Kristi off of Barbie yelling ?ENOUGH! Go to your corner!?
Barbie let go of the ropes and dropped to her knees her arms across her aching tits, blood flowing from her nose and busted lip. Alyssa bent down and put an arm around her as Kristi stood in her own corner hoping the blonde would want to go another round.

?Are you okay, hon?? asked Alyssa as she helped Barbie to her feet and back to her own corner, the pain clearly visible on her face. Alyssa got a stool from outside the ring and placed it in the corner and sat Barbie down. She then left the ring and returned with ice packs and applied them to the blonde?s battered titties as Kristi moved over and watched. ?I think you?ve had enough for one day girl. Kristi, I told you this was a practice session not the real thing! When are you going to learn the difference! I trusted you to help me teach this girl, not destroy her will!? yelled the big blonde as she applied pressure to the bridge of Barbie?s nose to help stop the bleeding.

Kristi took her queue, removing her gloves and starting her own act, tears swelling in her eyes. ?I?m sorry Alyssa, I?m truly sorry. I just got too into it. Oh I?m so sorry Barbie, I didn?t mean to hurt you or anything. It?s ?.It?s just that you were doing so well and I?.I?.I just got into it and?..? the strawberry blonde cried letting the tears flow.

Barbie looked up at the sobbing Kristi, not believing her eyes. By the way Kristi was acting you?d think she was the one who?d been beaten on and lost the fight. Barbie smiled inward as she held her arms across her bruised and beaten breasts relishing the thought that Kristi felt she was fighting a good opponent.

?Well you need to be more careful, Kristi! She?s still learning and you come in and tear her apart like it?s the real thing!? yelled Alyssa. The big blonde removed the gloves from Barbie?s hands and helped her out of the ring into the living room and onto the couch. ?I?m terribly sorry about this Barbie, I didn?t think things would get out of hand like they did. You were doing very well and?..?

?It?s okay? said Barbie through the pain in her breasts and swollen lips. ?Really it?s okay?..things just aren?t working out the way?.?

?Now see what you?ve gone and done Kristi! She?s giving up and all because of you and your competitiveness!? screamed Alyssa her face turning red in anger. Kristi began to cry uncontrollably retreating back to the exercise room where she put her top back on and grabbed her things ready to leave. She headed through the living room towards the front door.

?Wait? called Barbie. ?Did you really think I was good?? questioned the blonde.

Through her sobs, Kristi replied ?Yes. You really were doing well. In fact you had me a couple of times before I caught you with your guard down.? Kristi could see the twinkle in Barbie?s eyes and gave Alyssa a quick look.

?You really do think so?? Barbie asked as both Alyssa and Kristi nodded yes. ?Well maybe with a little more practice I?ll get better and be more of a challenge for you.?

And with that both Alyssa and Kristi knew that the plan was going to work.