Part four unfolds....Enjoy!

Cat [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

==========

Barbie's Education

by Eagledriver

Tom sat in the chair behind his desk in his private office, the door locked and the Do Not Disturb sign hung out. Across from him sat April and standing to her right were both Kristi and Alyssa. ?So, what do you think? Are you willing to do this for us? It pays $5000, $2500 up-front and the rest when things are finished? Tom said, watching the small blonde woman for a reaction. Alyssa and Kristi looked at one another then at the seated woman waiting for her response.

April took her time, thinking things over. She?d been asked to do many strange things but this was a first. But the money end of it was pretty sizeable and she liked money. She looked over at Kristi and Alyssa, both women bigger than her and, from appearance, in very good physical condition. Not that she was out of shape; after all she worked out herself 4 times a week for an hour. ?What about covering my medical expenses?? April inquired. ?You can?t expect me to do this and not get hurt in some way. And what about some miscellaneous things too??

Tom leaned forward in his chair, smiling at the blonde beauty ?Not a problem. You?ll become an employee of my company and, as such, will be covered by my medical and dental plans. I?ll also cover anything they don?t cover and any other out of pocket expenses you have. What do you say??

April looked at Tom and smiled. It was quite an offer for very little work. ?Okay, I?ll do it but I want everything down in writing.?

?Fine. You write it up to your satisfaction and I?ll sign it and Alyssa will witness it? replied Tom. This was going better than he could have hoped for he thought. He looked up at Alyssa and Kristi and asked ?How long do you need to get her ready??

?We can have her ready in about two weeks? responded Kristi with an air of excitement. ?She?s in pretty good physical condition so we just need to work on the technical end of things. Can we use the basement gym??

?And we?ll need to go 12 hours a day? chirped in Alyssa. Looking over at April she asked, ?Do you think you can handle that, hon? We have a lot to work on in a short time.?

?You can use the gym. I?ll have it guarded so you don?t get interrupted? answered Tom.

?I can handle it. You just teach me what I need to know for this job? April said.

?Good. Be here tomorrow morning at 8am sharp Kristi can get you started? said Alyssa.

?Okay, that settles things.? Tom opened the top left draw of his desk and pulled out a large stack of money and tossed it over to April who caught it. He stood up and moved out from behind the desk as the small blonde woman stuck the wad of cash in her purse. ?If things work out the way we plan, and you do what we asked, we might be able to use you again, April. Maybe even up the fee if you do well.?

April stood up and followed Tom to the door. April smiled as Tom opened the door, ?We?ll see, Tom. But I?m sure that we can come to some agreement about future employment if the price is right.? With that she left the office and Tom closed the door, a big grin on his face.

?That went better than expected. And if things go the way they did with Kristi, we?ll be taking in another $25000 or more, easy? said Tom. He moved behind his desk as the two women sat down, nodding agreement. ?Best of all, April doesn?t know what she?s in for which should make this one better than the one with Kristi. You just get her ready in time.?

?Oh, don?t worry, Tom, I?ll have her ready for her debut? smirked Kristi. The plan was going well and the three of them were making easy money. It couldn?t get any better.

For the next week, Alyssa worked with Barbie in the ring and on the weights, helping to improve the blonde bimbo just enough to give a better performance. They were in the ring, Barbie throwing punches into Alyssa?s hands, when Alyssa decided it was time to broach the idea of another practice bout. ?You?re coming along great. You?ve improved a lot since your fight with Kristi. What do you think about having another practice fight, though this time against a girl with about the same experience you have?? she inquired.

Barbie was pounding Alyssa?s gloved hands, her sports bra and biker shorts bathed in sweat. When she heard Alyssa?s proposal she stopped dropping her hands to her sides, staring at the big blonde. ?Well, I don?t know. I don?t think I?m ready and I still have some bruises from Kristi?s fight.? The blond was tired from the day?s grueling workout and she moved to the corner and sat on her stool, placing a towel around her neck and then taking a drink of water from a bottle.

Alyssa took off her gloves and moved towards the other woman, ?I know how you feel, it?s tough getting back into the ring after a battle like the one you had with Kristi. But I can assure you that this girl is more in your league. And you?ve definitely improved over the last few weeks.?

Barbie stared up at the blonde unsure what to say. Kristi had come by several times after that first match, apologizing profusely for getting out of hand. She?d also stayed to watch her work out and commented on how much Barbie had improved. ?Are you sure this woman is in my class. I don?t want to get beat up again?..that would just be the end of things.?

Alyssa new she had to go slowly, maybe the blonde wasn?t as stupid as they?d thought. ?I can assure you that she?s about as talented as you, probably less so. But you have to make the decision and I understand how you feel. It?s no fun getting beat up. But that?s part of boxing, you?re not always going to win?.I know?.I?ve lost my share of fights?worse than what Kristi did to you.?

Barbie was somewhat shocked and surprised, not believing what Alyssa was saying. ?You mean you?ve lost boxing matches, too?? she asked.

?What, you think I always win just because of my size. Listen honey, I?ve taken my share of beatings. I?ve been in matches where my tits were battered to the point I thought they?d fall off and the rest of me was pounded black and blue? she lied. ?But I learned that size wasn?t everything and that it was skill and hard work that paid off. Now, I don?t lose as often but I still take punishment? she continued to lie seeing Barbie hanging on every word.

?Oh, I?m sorry Alyssa, I didn?t know?.I mean I thought?..well?.I assumed? stuttered the blonde bimbo trying to cover her tracks. ?I?m sorry. I guess it would be good to get another practice in, but, you?re sure this girl is my equal??

Alyssa continued the act, reeling in the dumb blonde further, ?Yes, I?m sure. Kristi knows her and has been watching her, measuring her up against you. We want you to have a good experience with someone your equal so it?ll help your confidence.?

Barbie listened to the other woman, nodding her head in agreement, considering what she should do. After a few moments, she rose up off the stool and looked at Alyssa, ?Okay, I?ll do it. When do you want to set it up for?? she asked.

Alyssa beamed a smile at Barbie, ?I?ll call Kristi and see if we can set it up for next Friday. Is that okay? It?ll give us some more time to work in the ring before the match.? It would also give Tom time to check the cameras? out and make any adjustments prior to the match.

Barbie nodded ?That should be fine? and she left the ring for the shower, ending the days session.

The following week was an intense time for both Barbie and April as Alyssa and Kristi worked to get them ready for the fight. Tom used the time to check the cameras and reviewed the tape of the first bout to check alignment. Everything was in good shape and working properly. He was sure this fight would make them more money then the first since he hoped it would go longer and the action would be better. Kristi had constantly drilled April on her part and what was expected of her.

The day of the bout finally arrived and as usual Alyssa showed up at Barbie?s penthouse at 8am. Barbie answered the door and Alyssa immediately could see the blonde was tense and unsure of herself. But Alyssa had a job to do so she took the other woman into the gym to get her ready both mentally and physically. She made the blonde bimbo remove her sports bra, leaving her topless wearing only her red biking shorts, white socks and sneakers. Next, she taped up Barbie?s hands and then laced up her gloves all the while talking strategy and preparing her for the fight. Alyssa draped a red satin robe over her and tied it at the waist. The continued to chat, discussing technique and strategy when the doorbell rang.

Alyssa left the gym to answer the door, returning a few minutes later with Kristi and April in tow. Barbie was surprised that April was a smaller woman, wearing an oversized gray sweatshirt and gray sweatpants. Kristi made the introductions, the women exchanging pleasantries and then Alyssa led the two women to the bathroom where April could change and get ready.

Twenty minutes later, Kristi and April returned the latter wearing a white terrycloth robe, white socks and sneakers. The four women met in the middle of the ring to discuss the rules. Alyssa would act as referee and as Barbie?s handler; Kristi would be April?s handler. The automatic timer was set for 3-minute rounds with 2 minutes between rounds. Alyssa went over the rules making sure Barbie and April understood them and then sent the women to their corners to get ready.

Barbie went to her corner and Alyssa removed her robe, Kristi doing the same for April. April was somewhat surprised at Barbie?s 5?9?, 132lbs, 36DD-24-34 body. When Kristi moved out of the way, Barbie got her first good look at April and was truly astonished. The little blonde was only 5?2? tall, 107lbs, with a body that measured 34G-21-32, and was wearing yellow Spandex biker shorts. She also seemed much younger, so she asked Alyssa ?How old is April??

?She?s 19-years old, hon. But don?t let that bother you, she?ll give you a good, fair fight? responded Alyssa. ?You ready??

?Uh-huh, as ready as I?ll ever be? replied Barbie.

Alyssa moved over to April?s corner and asked the same question, getting nods from both Kristi and April. She told the two fighters to get ready then pressed the start button on the remote. Within 30 seconds the bell sounded for round 1.

Barbie and April both moved out from their respective corners and started circling one another, gloves up protecting themselves. Barbie lashed out with several right hand jabs that hit April?s gloves but failed to do more than that. She continued to jab with no response from April who just continued to circle the bigger woman. Barbie seemed hesitant to do more and continued to jab occasionally throwing a left jab to mix things up. April block each of the jabs, absorbing the shots with her gloves. Finally, as time drew down in the round she fired off her own jabs at Barbie?s face. Barbie blocked these shots and countered with her own jabs catching April in the face snapping her head back. April struck back, nailing Barbie when the bell sounded ending round 1 and sending the women back to their corners.

Alyssa immediately went over to Barbie?s corner and said, ?You did alright that round but you?ve got to get more aggressive. You?re too hesitant out there. Use your size and reach like we talked about.? Barbie nodded her mouth piece preventing her from speaking.

In the other corner, Kristi was taking care of April. ?Not bad for your first time April.?

?Thanks? mumbled the shorter girl through her mouthpiece as the buzzer sounded alerting the women to the start of round 2.

The bell sounded and Alyssa called both women to the middle of the ring. Barbie came out as before but started throwing her jabs immediately putting April on the defensive. The big blonde pressed her attack throwing right and left crosses mixed in with jabs forcing April against the ropes. April kept her guard up and deflected most of the blows, but Barbie finally was able to connect and rocked the little blonde?s head. Barbie then drove uppercuts into April?s soft belly and then caught her with an uppercut to the chin that the little woman was able to partially. April reached out and grabbed hold of Barbie in a clinch tying the big blonde up and spinning her around. Alyssa moved in and separated the two fighters and April fired a quick right into Barbie?s unprotected face knocking her back into the ropes. Barbie raised her guard only to have April drive hard jabs into her big tits. Barbie was stunned and surprised by this panic started to set in. She pushed off the ropes and grabbed onto the smaller woman in another clinch. Alyssa again moved in and separated the two women, this time closer to the center of the ring. Barbie went on the defensive protecting her face and firing off jabs at the little blonde when the bell sounded ending the round.

Back in her corner, April was ecstatic at her success over the bigger blonde as Kristi toweled her down in preparation for the next round. Barbie was distraught and Alyssa knew it so she had to get the blonde bimbo in this fight. ?Listen Barbie, you can do this. You?ve got to believe in yourself like I believe in you. Just go out there and box, do the things we?ve talked about.?

Barbie stared at Alyssa somewhat ashamed that she was letting this smaller woman beat her. Finally she nodded at Alyssa, ?Good, now go out there and start hitting her, it?s what you?re here for.? With that the buzzer sounded and Alyssa moved to the center of the ring and Kristi left April?s corner. The bell sounded for round 3.

This time April came out fast and started jabbing at the bigger girl, her guard slightly down. Barbie blocked the punches and unloaded a left cross that nailed April in the face on the eye, stunning her slightly. The big blonde followed up with a right uppercut to the chin that snapped April?s head back and sent her reeling backwards towards the ropes. Barbie followed snapping out right and left jabs at the little blonde?s face, crashing her blows throw April?s raised gloves. After several shots, blood started to trickle from the April?s left nostril. The little blonde girl covered up her face, her back pressed into the ropes. Barbie switched her target driving left and right uppercuts into the younger girls unprotected belly. With her confidence growing, Barbie unloaded a straight right into April?s left tit, flattening the huge orb against the little girl?s chest. April winced in pain and fired her own straight right into Barbie?s face, smashing her gloved fist into the blonde bimbo?s nose. The big blonde counter punched driving first a left and then a right cross into the smaller girls head. The blows rattled April?s head but she kept her guard up and retaliated with a right upper cut into Barbie?s tits. She immediately followed this up with a left uppercut and then another left as she fought the bigger girl off the ropes. Barbie?s tits were red from the blows as she backed away from April, eyeing this small challenger cautiously. The two women continued to dance in the middle of the ring exchanging jabs when the bell sounded ending round 3.

Barbie stood in her corner as Alyssa applied an ice pack to her breasts, at the same time giving the blonde a drink of water. ?You did better that time but you have to watch you don?t drop your guard. Remember, don?t let a little success go to your head.?

In the opposite corner, Kristi attended to April, pinching the bridge of her nose to stop the bleeding. A bruise was starting to form under the fighter?s eye so Kristi applied ice to it also. ?You?re doing pretty good out there, April, just remember the deal. And hit her tits some more, get her angry will ya.?

Alyssa came over and checked with Kristi to see how the little girl was doing, complimenting her on her performance. The buzzer sounded and both fighters got ready for round 4. At the sound of the bell, Barbie and April came out of their respective corners, circling one another, jabbing as they went. April ducked in under one of Barbie?s jabs and quickly unloaded a barrage of punches to the blonde bimbo?s tits, using them for punching bags. Barbie was taken completely by surprise but caught April?s face with two solid jabs and a straight right that sent her foe reeling into the ropes. Barbie was angry, her tits aching more now, but she moved in slowly, sending jabs out into the little girl?s face causing her nose to bleed once more. She then hit April with a left cross catching the right eye again. She kept April against the ropes with her right jabs and then hit her several more times with left hooks that hammered the little blondes eye, causing it to swell. This series of blows also knocked April along the ropes and into the corner. She raised her guard up as Barbie continued to punch her head, then shifting her blows to the belly. April was taking plenty of punishment as Alyssa and Kristi looked on, hoping she would make it to the next round. The little girl surprised them both when she unleashed a devastating upper cut to Barbie?s chin and then a series of right and left punches to the bigger girl?s tits. These punches forced Barbie back and the little girl was again out of trouble and dancing around the ring keeping her opponent off of her with jabs of her own. Barbie continued to throw punches to April?s head, getting one good hit in for every 3 or 4 punches she threw. April again ducked in under one of these shots and pounded Barbie?s big tits some more then ducked back out with out getting hit. Barbie was stunned again but moved in quickly and landed a solid right to the face, seeming to daze April, but just then the bell sounded ending the round.

Barbie returned to her corner, Alyssa once again coming over and applying ice to the blonde?s battered tits. ?Okay, you doing real fine Barbie but you have to step it up and start punching her tits. She?s doing a fine job on yours so give it back girl.? Barbie, sweating and a feeling fatigued just nodded. Alyssa again moved off to check with Kristi on April?s condition. The little girl had taken quite a few shots to her head and body but had been resilient continuing to get out of trouble quickly. Both women could see that April was very tired and Kristi whispered to Alyssa that she didn?t think the little girl had much left. But before they could finish the buzzer sounded and Alyssa moved off again just seconds before the bell sounded for round five.

The two women fighters came out of their respective corners, slower and more cautious. Barbie could sense that April must be tired and began to unleash a barrage of punches into the little girls head, chasing her around the ring. She finally connected with a solid right to April?s chin, driving the little blonde into the ropes. Barbie wasted no time and went to work quickly punching her foe in the head and belly. April?s guard started to falter and Barbie seized the moment and pelted those huge orbs with straight rights and left. April tried to block the punches but most were getting through and her tits began to ache. The bigger blonde then started to send uppercuts into April?s tits and then punches from every direction, focusing her attention on the big nipples the little girl possessed. April finally moved her gloved hands completely on top of her tits to protect them leaving her face defenseless. Barbie obliged with several solid blows to the little girl?s face before she sent a wicked left uppercut to April?s tummy. These last shots caused April to pitched forward grabbing hold of her tormentor around the neck. Barbie pulled away for the ropes hoping the little blonde would fall but April hung on. Alyssa moved in and separated the two fighters, checking on the little dynamo as Barbie waited. April was standing on her own, tears of pain streaming from her eyes but when Alyssa asked if she?d had enough the little girl refused to yield. Slyly Alyssa had maneuvered her to her own corner where Kristi waited to help, the last seconds of the round ticking away. Alyssa moved out of the way and told the women to fight. April didn?t move from her corner and Barbie just stood there not knowing what to do. ?Didn?t you here me, I said fight, she doesn?t give? yelled Alyssa. Barbie gave her a quizzical look and Alyssa yelled, ?FIGHT? and finally the blonde bimbo moved in and started to throw punches into April?s belly, face and tits. It didn?t last long because the bell sounded and Kristi quickly jumped in to save her fighter from any further blows, knowing she needed to get one more good round from the little blonde.

Barbie returned to her own corner with Alyssa in tow, still not knowing why the fight hadn?t been stopped. ?Listen Barbie, if you?re gonna be a fighter then you?re gonna have to get it through your head that you fight until the ref say?s it?s over? Alyssa yelled. She continued, ?You can?t have any feelings or sense of fair play. April said she was okay and wanted to continue. You fight until one of you goes down. Got it?? Barbie nodded her head that she understood. In the mean time, Kristi was working on April?s battered body telling her she needed to give them one more good round. April nodded her head through the pain knowing what was expected of her. The buzzer sounded but this time Kristi stayed with her until the bell sounded.

April rose to her feet, her guard up but didn?t move from her corner as Barbie came from across the ring. The blonde bimbo hesitated when again Alyssa yelled, ?FIGHT?. Barbie moved straight in and started to punch April?s tits again but harder, driving her fists into those huge orbs flattening them against the little girl?s chest. April winced with each blow and then started to throw jabs at the bigger girl?s face in hopes of pushing her away. Barbie easily dodged the blows since there wasn?t much behind them and retaliated with her own punches to April?s face. April was being pummeled now and felt her knees giving way so she grabbed the top ropes to steady herself leaving herself completely open. Barbie stopped for a moment and looked at Alyssa who nodded and pointed her head towards the battered little blonde. Barbie cringed inside and then started to punch April?s body like a punching bag, unloading most of her blows on those enormous mammary of the little girl. She could hear April?s moans of pain and watched tears run down the little woman?s face but she still stayed on her feet. Barbie continued to unload her punches at will pounding April?s tits unmercifully and suddenly found she liked what she was doing. In that moment the big blonde found new energy through her tired body and started to punch April?s tits harder and harder, throwing right and left crosses that drove those big tits practically off the little girl?s body. She used her uppercuts to great effectiveness, driving through her punches and lifting those big flesh mounds up off April?s chest. Alyssa and Kristi watched on as knowing that they?d achieved what they had wanted. Alyssa paused the timer allowing Barbie additional time to punish April for the cameras. Barbie continued her onslaught, working the little blonde over feverishly, hurting the young girl more and more. Alyssa and Kristi let this go on for about four minutes before they ended by letting the timer resume. By this time, April?s tits were black and blue and swollen, the girl on the verge of passing out when the bell finally sounded. Alyssa needed to step in and separate Barbie from her beaten opponent as Kristi jumped in to help her charge.

After a few moments, it struck Barbie what she?d done and she welled up with tears as Alyssa and Kristi attended to April?s tormented body. Alyssa turned and looked at the blonde. ?What are you getting all misty eyed for, hon. It was a good fight and this is what happens. You know it and she knows it so put away those tears? advised the big woman as she helped April to her stool. Kristi applied cold compresses to the small girls hurting breasts and Alyssa attended to her face. It took close to a half an hour before they got the little girl on her feet and dressed. The whole time Barbie just stared and watched, amazed at how much punishment she?d dished out. And at how much April had taken without collapsing. Kristi took charge of April and left to get her some medical attention from a friend. Alyssa helped get Barbie?s gloves off and the blonde showered and dressed.

?Well, you did great Barbie. You?ve improved quite a bit since we started. We?ll have another match in about four weeks so we?ll need to keep working out? Alyssa said smiling.

?But?..but ?..there?s no way April will be able to fight in four weeks. I couldn?t?..? replied the blonde.

?Oh no honey, not with April,? Alyssa cut her off without letting her finish. ?She?s gonna need time to recoup and train some more before she?s ready for another shot at you. No, we?ve got another young woman in mind so let Kristi and I arrange it. We?ll keep the training up until then. Okay??

Barbie nodded her head, then Alyssa left satisfied with the results and hoping that Tom was too.