Continuing the repost extravaganza with part two of the nine-part Barbie series.

Enjoy!

Cat [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

==========

Barbie Makes New Friends

by eagledriver

After the beating she took at the hands of Maria, it took Barbie 8 weeks to recover. Still now she couldn?t wear a bra all day because of the battering her breasts had taken. Two weeks after the fight she?d managed to sneak in to the gym and clean her locker out before anyone could see her. Following that, she had stayed at home calling around to locate a new gym where she could work out. She found one not too far away on the west side of town and made an appointment to join.

On Monday, Barbie drove over to the new gym, parked the car and went in to check the place out. Upon entering she could this was an older facility with a lower class clientele. She stopped at the desk and a spoke to a woman named Mandy. ?Hi, I?m Barbie, I have an appointment with the owner, Jim Foster.?

Mandy looked up, ?Sure, honey, wait one.? Mandy picked up the phone dialed the office and spoke a few words then hung up the phone. ?He?ll be right here in a minute, why don?t you have a seat? she said pointing to the chair on the other side of the room.

At that moment two other women entered the gym, Gina and Kelly, who were regulars at the gym. As Barbie turned, Gina ran smack into the blonde. ?Hey, watch where you?re going, blondie? Gina said as she pushed the blonde aside.

?Sorry, I didn?t see you? Barbie said apologetically as she moved aside and sat down.

?Typical dopey blonde? mumbled Gina to Kelly as they proceeded into the gym toward the locker room.

A handsome man approached the front desk, turned towards Barbie and stated ?Hi, I?m Jim Foster, owner of the gym.?

?Hi, I?m Barbie Peterson. I wanted to join your gym but first I wanted to see what you offer and what the costs would be? responded Barbie.

?Well, let me show you around and then we can go inside my office and discuss things? replied the owner. He gave Barbie the tour of the facilities, all the time checking out the blonde?s body. Barbie noted that the equipment was in pretty good condition but not the newest kind and the locker room was small. It sported an aerobics section and a boxing ring. Throughout the tour, she saw only women, no men and made a note to ask about that. After about a half-hour, they went into his office to ask questions and discuss the membership fees.

?Well, I know its not the most modern gym, but I keep the equipment in good shape and its clean? Jim stated as he closed the door to the office. ?I have a good aerobics program and professional fitness advisers who will help guide you in your workouts? he continued, taking in the blonde?s body.

?I didn?t see any men here, is this gym for women only?? inquired Barbie.

?Yes it is. I had too many fights in here with the men, drugs and other problems. So in order to stay in business I made it a women?s gym only. So far it has worked out pretty good. The yearly membership is $1200 per year and that includes everything including all instruction and guidance on your fitness.? Jim smiled; hoping that Barbie would agreee to join.

?Well, that?s more than I intended to spend on a membership. I?ll have to check around? responded the blonde as she moved to get up and leave.

Jim quickly got to his feet and said ?Wait! I?ll tell you what, since I need the business, you can join for half-price, $600 per year and I?ll throw in three months free.?

?Well?that would be a better deal, and this place is close to my home and work. Okay, write it up and I?ll join.? Barbie reached into her purse grabbing her checkbook and wrote out the check while Jim got the contract out and made the changes. Barbie looked over the contract, signed it, and handed over her check.

The following day she arrived early, changing in the women?s locker room into black Spandex shorts and a black Nike sports bra. She went out to the free weights where Jim met her and helped guide her in a workout. Throughout the workout, Jim took in the blonde?s body, watching her strain under the weights, her chest heaving with exertion. In that time, other women showed up for their workouts, but all went ignored as the owner concentrated on the blonde. After 2 hours, Barbie completed her workout and went to the locker room to shower and change. The other women mumbled amongst themselves about the attire the blonde wore for her workouts. Gina and Kelly seemed most angered, not because of the blonde?s great shape, but more that she didn?t wear proper clothing. They felt that something needed to be said.

As Barbie showered, Gina and Kelly returned from their workout and entered the shower as Barbie was leaving. Gina and Kelly glanced at the blonde beauty as she left the showers. ?She?s all tits, Kelly, no muscle or brains there? commented Gina to her friend loud enough for Barbie to hear. Barbie acted as if she didn?t hear anything and returned to her locker and dressed. Expecting the blonde to respond, Gina was a little peeved that her quip had not elicited a response, so she quickly washed up and left the showers with Kelly in tow to confront the blonde. But Barbie had already dressed and left the gym.

For the next several mornings, the women in the gym watched as Jim gave Barbie most of his attention, shunning them as he concentrated on his newest member. She continued to wear the tight shorts and bra, which accentuated her shape. They would watch the blonde during the aerobics class, her big tits bouncing, and spy Jim watching her from the doorway. Gina and Kelly would eye the blonde while they rested during their boxing lessons or while working out on the weights or other exercise machines. Tension was growing with all the women agreeing that something needed to be said. And Gina was quasi elected to confront the blonde and explain the errors of her ways.

Through all this, Barbie seemed unaware of the tension growing with the other women. In the looker room, Barbie made casual conversation with some of the girls, but made few friends that first week. On Friday, Gina decided she would have a chat with the girl and explain some of the unspoken rules.

?Hey, blondie!? Gina called out as Barbie was getting dressed for her workout. As usual her long blonde hair was in a braided ponytail. Gina moved towards the blonde?s locker as Barbie put on her red sports bra.

?Are you talking to me?? inquired Barbie as she adjusted her bra on her big boobs, then moved to close her locker.

?Yeah, bitch, I?m talking to you!? yelled Gina, as she grabbed the locker door preventing Barbie from closing it. By now Kelly and the other women in the locker room crowded around to see what was going on. ?You need to start wearing some proper workout attire and not that skimpy stuff? as the brunette moved in front of the locker, pushing the blonde out of the way.

?Well I don?t think its any of your business what I wear when I work out? replied the buxom blonde.

That was the wrong thing to say, and the wrong person to say it to, as Gina?s face went red with anger. ?Well, we?ll just see about that, blondie? as Gina poked her finger into Barbie?s chest. She grabbed hold of the blonde?s right arm and pulled her out of the locker room, across the weight area to the boxing ring. Kelly and the rest of the women followed, a small commotion growing, knowing a showdown was about to take place. Barbie tried to resist Gina, but the brunette easily pulled the blonde up into the ring. ?Hey Donna, get us each a pair of 12 oz. boxing gloves. I?m gonna give blondie here a lesson in manners! Kelly, you take care of her and make sure she doesn?t leave until I?m done with her.?

?Will do? replied Kelly smiling as she entered the ring and pushed Barbie into the corner. When Donna returned with the gloves, she gave Kelly a pair for Barbie, and then went over to Gina with the other pair. Gina removed her top and sports bra, then she removed her workout pants. The 27-year-old brunette stood 5?7?, weighed 124lbs and possessed a beautiful body that measured 34C-21-33. The white thong bikini bottoms she wore accentuated her tanned body. Donna helped Gina with the gloves, making sure they were on tight, letting her friend pound them together before lacing them.

?Well, what are you waiting for, hon, off with the top? demanded Kelly as she stood next to Barbie. The blonde looked around the ring, aware that all of the women in the gym were watching her. Reluctantly, she complied removing her sports bra, the 23 years old blonde nervous as events moved forward at a quickening pace. She wanted to run but felt she also needed to stand her ground. Barbie was 5?9? tall, weighed 132lbs, with a 36DD-24-34 body.

?Tina, you be the time keeper. Donna, you?ll be the ref? said Gina as she bounced up and down in her corner, pounding her gloved fists together. She looked over and smiled seeing that the blonde was nervous. Gina had taken up boxing two years ago and had 5 fights under her belt already and relished at taking the blonde bimbo apart.

DING! called Tina and Gina moved out of her corner toward the blonde and began with a flurry of left jabs to Barbie?s face. Barbie was stunned by the brunette?s punches and quickly covered her face with her gloves. The brunette then plowed a right cross into Barbie?s head and catching the left eye. This knocked the blonde off balance and Gina followed it up landing a hard left that smashed Barbie?s mouth and pushed her into the corner. Gina smiled as she moved in and drove her gloved fists hard into the blonde?s belly, then moved up and pounded her big tits some. Tina called out the 30 second mark. Gina looked over at the other women who were cheering her on. She drove a hard right uppercut into Barbie?s chin just, dazing the blonde, as time was called.

Barbie lay against the corner post, her head aching from the hits to her head. Her belly and breasts were red from the punches she?d taken. She looked across the ring and saw the smirk on Gina?s face, then at the crowd of other women who were watching. It seemed that more women were there then initially when this whole thing started. Barbie wanted to leave but knew she?d never get far, not with Kelly standing outside her corner of the ring.

Gina, relaxed in her corner, chatting with Donna and the other women around her corner when Tina called for round 2. This time Barbie came out of her corner with her gloves up, learning from the mistakes of the first round. Gina came towards her and began a series of jabs that landed squarely on the blonde?s gloves driving them into her face. Barbie tried throwing a right cross but was slow and telegraphed the moved. Gina easily dodged the punch and plowed a left uppercut into the blonde?s unprotected right tit. Pain shot through Barbie?s body as she cried out from the blow. Gina then hit the blonde with a right cross, catching the left eye, and causing the blonde to stumble across the ring and into the ropes.

Gina quickly moved in and landed several jabs to Barbie?s face then caught that damaged left eye with another right cross. The battered blonde bounced off the ropes and latched onto Gina, grabbing the brunette around the neck. Gina whispered in the blonde?s ear ?Isn?t this fun, hon? I know I?m having a ball? as she pounded Barbie?s belly with short, hard jabs. Tina called out the 30-second mark and Gina maneuvered her opponent toward her corner. She grabbed the blonde?s ponytail with her left glove and then walloped her with a devastating right that caused Barbie to spin 180 degrees before falling against the corner post. Time was called ending round 2.

Gina returned to her own corner while Kelly picked Barbie up and placed her on the stool. She then took some smelling salts out and passed it under the blonde?s nose. She put an ice back on the swelling around the left eye and gave Barbie a drink of water trying to refresh the blonde for another round.

DING! called Tina and round 3 began. Barbie moved slowly out of her corner, her arms up about chest high. Gina came towards her, circling to the right, hitting Barbie?s face at will with jabs, then slammed a right into the blonde?s belly. This caused Barbie to bend forward and the brunette drove a left uppercut into the blonde?s right tit. Barbie cried out in pain as the blow straightened her upright, her arms dangling down at her sides. Gina drove first a right and then a left cross into the buxom blonde?s breasts, knocking her back into the ropes. Barbie grabbed hold of the top rope as Gina moved in and started punching her at will; shots to the head, breasts and belly. Gina was delighted at her work as she worked on her opponent?s body, savagely hitting those enormous orbs until the 30-second mark was called. She pulled the blonde off the ropes, turned her back towards the corner, then sent a hard straight right into Barbie?s mouth that launched the blonde backwards and into the corner post. Barbie hit the post hard and slowly slid down onto her butt, her lips split open and bleeding. Time was called ending round 3.

Gina returned to her corner looking back at the blonde. Kelly helped Barbie up onto the stool and went to work on the shattered blonde. ?Yah think she can take one more round, Kelly?? inquired Gina. ?Oh sure, girl, I?ll have her ready in just a second? replied Kelly as she put the smelling salts under Barbie?s nose. Barbie shook her aching, dazed head wondering how much more punishment she would have to take. Out of the corner of her right eye she spied Jim watching from his office. Then Tina called out the beginning of round 4.

Barely able to rise from her stool, Barbie got to her wobbly feet, her hands at her sides as her tormentor moved in and drove a crisp right to the blonde?s chin. This landed Barbie back against the corner post. Gina grabbed the blonde?s left arm and wrapped it around the top rope up to her armpit. The brunette then did the same to the right arm, thus leaving the blonde hanging in the corner defenseless. Gina grinned as she began to punch Barbie?s breasts, hitting her relentlessly. ?Oh you make such a good punching bag, hon. I?m gonna tenderize those tits of yours? Gina said as she plow punch after punch into the blonde?s juggs, driving her gloved fists into those enormous orbs as hard as she could. Barbie moaned out in pain with each blow delivered, her tits beginning to swell from the punishment. Then Gina switched her tactics and began to pound on the blonde bimbo?s tummy, sometimes driving her punches in low, just above the blonde?s womanhood. This plastering lasted for a full minute until Tina called time and Donna moved in and pulled Gina off the helpless blonde. ?I?m not done with her just yet. Kelly, get her ready for one more round. This bitch is gonna pay!? yelled Gina as she returned to her corner.

Barbie was pretty well beaten and out on her feet but Kelly complied with her friend?s wishes and pulled the smelling salts out and waved into under the blonde?s nose. Donna helped sit the blonde down in her corner as Gina stood in her corner waiting, taking a drink of water and talking to the other women. Tina and the other women looked on chatting and enjoying Barbie?s destruction. She even gave Kelly more time to get the blonde ready for the last round. Finally, Gina looked over and gave Tina a look with daggers in her eyes. She knew what it meant and called Time for round 5.

Barbie couldn?t get up off the stool so Gina moved in and grabbed her ponytail and pulled her up on her feet. Holding the ponytail with her left glove, the Italian beauty began to punch Barbie?s face from side to side, causing the left eye to close completely and the right one to swell. Then Gina turned her attention once more to the blonde?s assets, driving her right fist upward under the already battered breasts. She push her punches all the way through making sure the tits slammed into the blonde?s chin for added pain. Barbie stood defenselessly taking the punishment and crying out in pain with each blow.

Gina was yet done though. She let go of the ponytail and start to hit her foe in the face, driving her along the ropes. When she was close to the middle of the one side, Gina tied her up using the top two ropes, thus leaving Barbie completely defenseless. ?Who wants to see those tits bounce?? she called to the other women. ?I do? one woman called; ?Let her have it some more? called another. Gina needed little encouragement so she began to send crosses into the blonde?s damaged boobs, working her like a speed bag. This lasted for the final minute as Gina enjoyed her total destruction of the blonde bimbo. When Tina called time to end the fight, Gina raised her gloves high and pranced around the ring.

?Kelly, you and Donna untie her and take her back to the locker room, fix her up and get her out of our gym. And tell her not to come back!? Gina then left the ring to the congratulations of her friends as Kelly and Donna got the blonde loose and took her back to the locker room.