Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Every Action Has a Reaction ....

HB Forum Owner Bradyn Zachariah's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She was filled to capacity, any more and she would burst. In and out. In and out. A virtual orgy ... Male, female, and all life forms in between. The vibrations within felt more like a continual orgasm that would not be denied, nor ignored. It was an exquisite feeling, a rare euphoria of such intensity, that every movement had to be savored ... Remembered. If those sugar walls could indeed speak, they'd be ... Gushing.

Meet the Crimson Tryst, the latest venue to venture into the entertainment sector of the Red Light District. Her partner Jyoti Eolande watched the proceedings form the comfort of her private VIP suite, which was right over the DJ booth. Those close to Jyoti would often hear her refer to the club as a she, not an it. "Do you think a male can present something so enticing? Crimson is ever insatiable, and knows how to take care of those that enter her. I am in no way trying to ridicule our male populace by any means, but even the lore from Old Terra origins called our planet .... Mother Earth, the various weather climates were often called Mother Nature."
    When asked about Father Time, she would smile sweetly ... "I think of an old man with a long white beard."

Like the fiery phoenix rising from its ashes, a weekend long party kicked off the grand opening of the Crimson Tryst. This new club?was ready to unleash a more in your face type of cutting edge entertainment the Red Light District is known for. Though there were still unanswered questions surrounding? the sudden closing of ultra popular club, The Crimson Scarf, the Mayor of RDL Gayle McKlure hopes that the Scarf will one day reopen its doors. But until then, picking up the "slack" is the Crimson Tryst, and its owner?Jyoti Eolande has no problems accepting the fact that word around town is that her club is a like spin off of the Scarf.

"We are an extension of what the Crimson Scarf was best known for. I'm not here to replace it, but to only continue upon what?Taboo had already established. I consider her my mentor, for she gave me my first job at the Crimson Scarf as a dancer. I learned much through her,?especially how the entertainment business is ran. The Red?Light District has always been known for?its cutting edge of entertainment, and Crimson Tryst will look to continue that tradition. Like Taboo once told me ... Always give them enough of a taste that leaves them coming back for more." Some remember Jyoti as the cage dancer Voodoo Chylde, named by Taboo herself. If she demonstrates the same energy she put into her performances, as she does with managing the Crimson Tryst, then Taboo's legacy is in capable hands indeed.

Like her mentor, Jyoti would never play the role as a wall flower, choosing instead to mingle with the ones that will keep doors open for a long time to come.

[Jyoti, we have a couple of rabbits over in section four. Want us to hose them off?]

Crystal blue eyes flickered over to the monitor that displayed the rabbits in action ... A term used to describe those that would participate in sexual acts in restricted areas of the club. "No harm no foul. Both of them seem to be ... Enjoying the moment. Let em be, and kill the feed to that camera. I don't want you becoming some type of security voyeur." The feed was killed as instructed, but a less than subtle naughty smile slowly found its way onto the face of Jyoti, her private feed was reestablished ... She was a voyeur at heart, and it never hurt to watch.

The pair had found a secluded/darkened corner of the room and the wall, as their bodies thrusting against one enough in a wanton display that Jyoti had not seen the likes before ... These two wanted the other in the worse way.
    The feverish kissing led to a leaning back against the table. A series of motions left his zipper undone, as the woman's hips thrust towards his ...

With a little reluctance, Jyoti respected the pair's ... Privacy, canceling her own feed as well, recalling some advice Taboo had once told her ... Dere are times to watch, there are times t' be respectin' the deed bein' done an' not actin' like dis be some pay per view. (m) "But those two would be worth the price." Fanning herself lightly, Jyoti decide the best course of action was to do some mingling with the crowd below, before the temptation to watch became too strong.

HB Forum Owner Bradyn Zachariah's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

b

-Taken from Live Play.-

The storm had returned with a vengeance, someone was going to get struck by lightning before it was all said and done. Not wishful thinking, it was nature taking its rightful course. Usually the storms would hold his attention, but this time around, there was something else ... someONE else to occupy his thoughts.

A dare of sorts was made. A challenge. Both were met. The line was not only crossed, it was river danced upon. The suite that Brehnic had loaned to them was lit by candles, not in fear of losing power, he rather liked the looked it display throughout the rooms. He wasn't certain Arianrhod was actually trying to sleep, or just needed time to sort out what happened. Did he have any regrets? Not a single one. But he also knew when to give space when needed. Leaning inside the frame of the door, he watched her quietly.

.... Just watching.

She was hardly sleeping, the lightning was singing through her like a beckon that she was charged by. Those piercing eyes of golden shade were watching through the dark razors of her lashes.

"It is rather uneasing when you do that."

Her voice was grumbling, crackling with a charge that sparked on her tongue like harnessing the storm within her very spirit. Pushing herself up to a sitting position a hand shoved through her hair, feral eyes slanting to make her appear all the more animalistic and dangerous.? The den of a lioness so it would seem and it was her territory. Lips were licked as stiffened muscles were rolled back to convince to fall into relax mode.

"Do ... What?"

Still maintaining his lean inside the door, for a fem moments more before making his to the bed, sitting on the edge of it.

"Watching you?"

Mild shrug of the shoulders, with a hint of a smile. "Force of habit I guess. Perks of the training. Is this the part where we're supposed to talk about it?"? Pausing as the room was bathed in a hue of light blue ... "... Two, three , four ..." And there sounded off the thunder, causing some of the windows to vibrate. "Tell me you didn't have fun ... Letting go. " Twisting his body slightly where he could keep and maintain eye contact with her.

"I enjoyed myself. Yes. But such letting go could have made us vulnerable to an attack." Back to business as usual as a brow raised, looking at him thoughtfully. A roll back of shoulders and she eased out of bed and stretched, pulling on a shirt hanging on a nearby chair as she looked out the window with a sigh. "It's dangerous for me to let go... I can't always control the balance."

"Too many targets for even them to try something in such a crowded area, Arianrhod. I would risk it again." A slight tilt of his head, as he well .... Watched her again. "Much as I can't stand Venom, I do understand his ... Obsession with you. You're that prime example of that *edge* we all live on. That balance you try to maintain. It shows itself in everything you do. The way you walk, talk, sleep, eat, fight and well ..."

He'd display a rare sincere smile just then. "I bet of all that were responsible for your .... Gift. Venom's at the top of the list of placing those loose restraints inside you. Makes you more unpredictable. Even to him."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12