Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

WOGF FAMILY NIGHT ? 6/06 ? Part II

Cindy versus Jane Downing was a guaranteed grudge match and the little girls got the biggest crowd. The other three fights included sons, dads, and moms. Whoever held number thirteen got to fight in the twelve spot since Cindy?s number had lost its value. I really didn?t care what happened in the other cages because quite literally my ass was on the line and Cindy had been Jane?s whipping bitch for a long time.

Cindy and Jane were relatively well matched, both being in the youngest age class. Cindy had long brown hair, brown eyes, red short but sharp nails, a smallish set of tit buds and a small tiny still developing ass. She stood near five feet and weighed 95 slender pounds. Jane was closer to 4?11?? and weighed 99 pounds. She was sturdier, but the real difference was she had 33C tits already, big-based, solid, firm, up tilted, pert balls of tit flesh with long thick pink nipples seated in golf ball sized raised bumpy aureole. Jane was a real beauty even with the two week old bruises she had on her tits and ass from Cindy?s tortures. If she grew up she would have basketball tits and a fabulous figure. Her mother certainly did, but she was on temporary observer status with a broken hand.

The one thing about our club is that everybody loves a winner and Jane was a winner. She had at least ninety percent of the crowd shouting for her. Cindy looked determined. I hoped the hell she was ready for a beating because I wasn?t waving that flag. I didn?t care if Jane took Cindy?s nipples home as trophies my sister wasn?t going to get to quit until the thirty minute flag period was up. Both agreed right before the start that this was all out and they would go to the face from the beginning. The crowd loved grudge fights!

The timekeeper started the battle and the little bitches flew at each other like wildcats. Screaming, clawing, grabbing hair and kicking they leapt together and fell into a tiny ball of fury. The crowd went ape shit. I couldn?t tell who was winning. A large ball of blonde hair was soon on the mat and Cindy of all things was on top. I yelled with surprised pleasure and not a little relief. Now if she could survive for twenty eight minutes I was off the hook.

They were plastered together. Jane had one of Cindy?s legs in a scissor between her thighs. She was clawing at Cindy?s back with her left hand and ripping at Cindy?s long brown hair with her right. Jane was screaming too because my sister had sunk her teeth into Jane?s right bicep, had her right hand ripping at Jane?s scalp and her left hand in between them mauling Jane?s right boob. The crowd started to shift to Cindy. They really don?t care who wins usually. They just like to see a nasty fight and these little bitches in training were giving them one from the start.

Jane bucked and pulled at Cindy?s long brown hair until she had Cindy rolled onto her side. Their legs scrambled in a tangle for control and the top position. Cindy kneed and got kneed. Both girls took hard knees to their young cunts and kept on going like nothing had happened. Cindy lost a wad of hair above her left ear. The amount of hair on the mat was about equal, but as Cindy?s was longer and browner it was more noticeable.

The side-by-side bitter kitten fight continued. Cindy got four nasty scratches down the side of her face. She smacked Jane in the eye three times with her fist until the blonde had to grab Cindy?s wrist. Cindy struggled to get free, but Jane was slightly stronger and slowly gained control of the fight forcing my sister onto her back. A desperate wrestling match ensued.

Crawling on top was tougher than the bitch blonde had hoped. As Jane lifted her right leg across Cindy?s sweaty flat belly my sister drove a knee into the Downing girl?s thong. This time Cindy must have scored perfectly because Jane moaned and flopped back on her side. Cindy climbed onto Jane mounting her hips. Jane still had Cindy?s arms so the mount wasn?t perfect.

They struggled in this position for some time. Both were slick with sweat, covered in scratches and bruises. The bites on Jane?s arms wept droplets of blood. Lost hair was strewn around the mat and stuck to their wet slicked skin. And their white thongs had gone totally transparent. Jane was a little hairier than Cindy, but both had the mere wispy promises of bushes.

Unable to gain control, Cindy dropped her mouth to the side of Jane?s right breast. Jane yelped and twisted away, but my savage sister caught the side of the fleshy ball in a nasty bite. Jane screamed and rolled onto her belly, freeing her tit but exposing her back and freeing Cindy?s wrists.

Cindy?s newly freed hands seized the back of the blonde?s hair and rammed her face into the mat. Holding Jane down by the hair, my sister got mounted on the small of the girl?s back and rode her for a few minutes. Jane lost some hair and got her face smashed around, but it could have been far worse. In truth, Cindy spent most of the time sucking in air and regaining her strength while she had a superior sitting position. I think she was so surprised to be on top she didn?t go for the immediate finish.

I checked my watch. The two wildcats had been at it for fifteen minutes. All my sister had to do was last fifteen minutes and I?d be off the hook. If she lost she?d get fucked and I?d be free to enjoy whatever prizes my family brought home. WOGF Club does not teach the milk of human kindness or make you your brother?s or sister?s keeper!

Fifteen minutes of furious fighting! No wonder they were so sweaty and exhausted. Cindy finally decided to take some advantage. Using her left hand she kept Jane?s face in the mat. My sister grinned through her scratched and swollen lips, reached behind her and ripped off Jane?s thong. Jane howled and kicked her feet uselessly and the crowd roared. Nudity was no big thing in the club, but being stripped in a fight was a great humiliation for women. Go figure.

Once Jane?s firm pale white ass cheeks were exposed my sister dug her nails into them. She crisscrossed both ass cheeks with nasty scratches and just plain mean, painful pinches. Jane cursed and kicked. The blonde girl started to push up with her hands. I wished Jane had just held her down and burnt up the thirty minutes!

Cindy felt the balance shift turned around like a snake and snapped on a rear choke almost immediately. I was stunned!

My sister had actually planned a move. She plastered herself to Jane?s back with her knees gripping Jane?s hips with her left arm around Jane?s neck and her right hand on the back of Jane?s head. Jane struggled and continued to push. Cindy rolled onto her side and then on her back with Jane lying on top caught in a choke and now a scissor hold.

Jane reached back over her head and ripped at Cindy?s hair and forehead, but Cindy tucked her face against the back of her right hand and forced Jane?s head forward worsening the choke. It was a devastating choke hold, like those you see on television. Although it didn?t put Jane out like it does those ?ready to fall over? guards on the television action adventure shows. Still it was desperate enough that Jane had to grab for the left arm. Her face was red and she was in serious fucking trouble.

Jane bucked trying to pound Cindy?s body against the mat, but with Cindy?s scissors the blonde used what little reserve she had left to raise my sister off the ground. The pounding did nothing to shake Cindy off. Jane clawed Cindy?s left forearm bloody, but it was locked in. Jane twisted and writhed, but there was no escape. Her motions became more and more pathetic. She was floundering.

The referee got close to the door and appeared ready to intervene. A fight could be stopped when someone was knocked out or choked out. Jane?s mother yelled for Daniel to wave his flag. He shook his head, the little bitch coward. I couldn?t believe he?d let his sister suffer. Okay, I was planning to do the same thing, but I didn?t have to now. So nobody knew I would have let Jane maul Cindy to unconsciousness. So he was the coward, not me. Everybody loves a winner. Go Cindy!

Jane whimpered and waved her hands desperately in the air signaling her surrender. The referee turned to the timekeeper. Six minutes and thirty seconds to go! The referee started into the cage. If Jane was choked out the hold would be broken and Jane revived with a ten second break. Cindy would then be let loose on her.

But before the referee opened the cage door, Cindy released the choke. She rolled Jane off and onto her belly. The blonde was helpless. She clawed at the mat and choked in air. She had been close to being out of it. It might have been better for her if she had passed out.

Cindy climbed on top again, grabbed the blonde?s matted hair with both hands and jerked her upwards in a nasty backwards arch. Jane groaned as her neck and back was stretched in the wrong direction. Now my triumphant, sadistic sister held the beaten girl in the hair crab with her left and started punching the side of Jane?s face with her right fist. The angle was bad, but my sister tossed in one looping down stroke after another, pounding Jane?s ear and cheek. When Cindy?s right arm got tired, she switched hands and gave the other side of Jane?s face a beating.

At the two minute left mark, Cindy let Jane drop to the mat. She stood, grabbed Jane?s ankles and lifted her legs up bowing the girl?s back again and exposing her young pussy for all to see. There was a brief cheer at the move and then a collective groan as Cindy?s tiny foot kicked Jane in the cunt. The empathy was soon replaced by a slow count to ten as my sister put her feet to her rival?s cunt ten times without respite.

When her legs were dropped, Jane curled up into a tiny ball begging for relief. Her brother shook his head, what a little shit! His sister had saved him, but he was going to let her take the full thirty minutes. I felt vastly superior to the little bastard now. I hoped he did wave the flag. I planned a particular brutal reintroduction to my cock, no holes barred.

Cindy stomp kicked Jane in the small of the back again and again until the girl was against the cage. Then Cindy knee dropped onto Jane?s ribs. Jane groaned, helpless. Cindy grabbed Jane?s useless arm, bent it behind her back, not to wrench it but to expose the beaten girl?s right breast. Cindy grabbed the right breast with her free hand, crushed it, pulled it, twisted it and gouged it. Jane howled and begged. Her brother watched.

There had been a couple of brother versus brother, sister versus sister and sister versus sister matches in our club. They were special events and had all grown out of situations where a flag waver had let a sibling suffer rather than become a prize. I hoped Jane got her chance to take revenge on her shit for blood brother. I was feeling really superior now!

Cindy mauled the girl?s big tit for a full two minutes. It was already bright red. Now deep scratches appeared. Dark bruising started where Cindy?s fingers had penetrated deep into the tit flesh. It went on and on. Jane howled in total tit agony until the timekeeper rang a bell. At that point Jane whimpered out her surrender. Cindy released the tit, stood slowly over her vanquished rival and raised her arms in a gladiatorial victory celebration. She deserved the applause. It had been a savage total victory.

We celebrated by joining our parents on the outside mats. Jane was still sobbing wildly as she ate pussy and sucked cock. Dad praised Cindy as she used her hands to force Jane to take his big cock down her throat. She was getting a real gagging today, in the ring and out.

I was celebrating my salvation a little too early. In the WOGF rules, if you are a flag waver and lose you are out of bounds since you are already committed. If you fight and win or fight and lose you are also out of bounds. But if you are a designated flag waver for a winner you are still in bounds for challenges or to be named a flag waver. There were still three of us in bounds for challenges.

Unfortunately a lady greatly feared by young boys had a number in the next lot. Just as I was watching my father fill Jane?s mouth with his cock I heard my name called. I returned to the fight area to face Ms. Smith, the great cow and crusher of young boy?s balls. She had a hungry grin on her ugly ruddy face and I was her lunch.

End of Part II

I?m trying to put this out in bite sizes so I can keep it going. The mixed fight is next followed by another sister fight and the finish. As they say, keep checking this spot. Comments appreciated.

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn Mr. Cage this is your best yet! I hope one of these grudges gets so deep that they "finish" it permanently!

Thanks for this great work!

Cat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I totally agree with ya Cat, on all points. I must say, even tho I'd love to see it *evil grin*... I'd hate to see... how can i put it... the lead dog of this pack get neutered so early in life.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That story was perfect. Looking forward to read the next part soon.
    For the finish: Jane is so nice, will she take part in another fight, possibly in the final one?

P.S.: Your "The Road to Mayhem" series at the Asian Stories Site is very nice too.