0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FAMILY TOURNAMENT - II

Pt. 3

Send comments to: [email protected]

Note: Due to the composition of the families this is a Male vs. Male match.
    It is sexually graphic. Anyone that might be offended should NOT read this. There will be two more matches to complete Family Tournament II.

MARK vs. LARRY

This is a match between the Alpha Teens of the families. Both boys have always been the ?top dogs? in their families and fear being embarrassed and taken down a notch in their sibling?s eyes. They have been anticipating and secretly dreading this match-up for weeks. They have both trained and are ready physically and mentally to win.

Jason calls them to the ring. Larry enters the ring first wearing Lime Green Sheer Boxer-Briefs. He waves to the crowd and goes to his corner.
    Mark enters the ring wearing a Purple Thong and goes to his corner.

Sylvia says,? For our next match, we have a battle of the Firstborns. To have such a battle; we thought we needed a special stipulation match. Consulting with Larry & Mark; we decided on a ?4 CORNERS MATCH?. To win; a wrestler must top all 4 posts in sequence within a 2 minutes period. If a wrestler is able to stop the progress, it begins again. Both wrestlers will be handcuffed together by their left hands with a 3-foot chain between them. It will be a ONE FALL; No time limit; TOUCH ALL FOUR RING POSTS to win; The loser will present their clothes to the winning wrestler and the loser will perform oral sex to the winner The losing wrestler will consume ALL of the winner?s cum upon climax in the middle of the ring! In the Black Corner, is a 17 years old; 5?11? and weighs 170 lbs. He has a 6.5?package. Everyone welcome ? Larry! ? Everyone applauds. ? In the White Corner is another 17 year old; 6?0? and weighs 180 lbs. He has a 7? package. The Jacob Family representative is - Mark! ? There is applause as both wrestlers come to the center of the ring. Jason repeats the rules and stipulations and asks if there are any questions. They both say - NO! Jason attaches the handcuffs and attaches the chain to the handcuffs. He tests the connections and signals Sylvia. She rings the bell and it begins.

There is very little ?wrestling with only 3 foot of chain separate them. It begins as a slugfest with very little defense. Larry swings a left cross that connects with Mark?s jaw. Mark counters with a punch to Larry?s temple. Larry catches Mark with a punch that explodes into the Solar Plexus. Mark drops to one knee. Larry follows up with a chop to Mark?s throat. Mark falls to the mat clutching his throat. Larry begins stomping Mark?s chest and ribs. Mark moans from the punishment and curls up in a ball. Larry delivers a Knee Drop to the side of Mark?s neck. Mark screams and tries desperately to get away. The chain keeps that from happening. Larry kicks him to the mat and straddles his back. He wraps the chain around Mark?s throat and pulls. In a very short time Mark begins to lose consciousness as the metal chain digs into his throat. Mark drifts off into ?Dreamland ? Larry get up and begins to drag Mark to a Corner Post. Larry touches the post and drags Mark towards the second post. He touches the second post and heads for the third. Larry is becoming very fatigued from dragging Mark; this gives Mark time to regain SOME of his senses. Larry?s mother, Sienna, cheers him on. Mark gradually works the chain around his fist and slams it into Larry?s balls. Mark?s mother, Sara, cheers as Larry collapses cradling his package. Mark crawls toward Larry. Larry has enough strength to fend him off by kicking Mark in the head. Both fighters rest trying recover enough to resume the attack. Mark is able to get to his knees first ands slams the chain across Larry?s head busting it open in two places and knocking him out. Mark?s dad, Sam, roots him on as Mark slowly drags a bleeding Larry to the first post. He touches the post and has to rest. He looks down to make sure Larry is still unconscious. Mark struggles as he pulls Larry towards the second post. As he touches the post, Larry pulls Mark?s feet out from under him. Mark?s chin hits all three turnbuckles on his trip to the mat. Sara winces as her boy hits the mat. He lies semi-conscious as Larry touches the same post Mark had touched. Larry gets to his feet. Blood is running down his face from the cuts that Mark had inflicted upon him. Sienna gasps and cries as she sees the condition of Larry?s face.

Larry decides that Mark needs to be ?tenderized ? so more. Larry sends kick after kick into his body and head. Mark?s cries and moans fill the room. Mark passes out from the beating. Larry decides on a different strategy, He picks Mark up in a Fireman?s Carry. Larry touches the post and staggers to the second post. He touches the second post and heads for the third. He touches the third post and heads for the fourth and final post ? victory. Before he reaches the fourth post, Mark reaches down and grabs Larry?s balls with a death grip. Larry drops to his knees, Mark slips off his shoulder and desperately claws at Mark?s hands. Mark maintains his grip and rips Larry?s boxer-briefs down to his knees. Larry leans forward with his face to the mat; his ass high in the air and his fingers trying, without success, to pry Mark?s hands from his genitals. As Larry begins to pass out, his hands slip off his package. Mark continues to wreak havoc when something unexpected happens. In a semi-conscious state and in spite of the vicious cruelty focused on Larry?s privates; Larry develops a full erection. He has very little energy to fight but enough to have a ?hard on ?. Sienna puts her face in her hands and weeps because she sees the beginning of the end. Mark recognizes his opportunity and begins to ?milk? Larry to drain whatever energy he has left. Mark?s entire family also recognizes the possibility of wrapping this match up and cheer wildly. Larry can only moan, drool, bleed and move in sync with Mark?s movements. Mark brings him to the edge of climax and backs him off. He repeats this several times draining physical energy and more of his will to fight after each sequence. Larry is begging for Mark to let him climax. This tells Mark that Larry is his for the taking. Mark shoots Larry off. As Larry collapses to the mat, Mark wraps the chain around Larry?s throat and proceeds to begin choking him out. Larry struggles for breath as spittle and blood run out the corners of his mouth, He weakly slaps at the chain as he passes out for the second time in the match. Mark picks him up in an Over the Shoulder Backbreaker carries him and touches all four posts. Both had been knocked out twice and spent most of the match in a semi conscious state but Mark was able to fight through it and deliver the win to himself and his family. Sylvia announces, ? In 21 minutes and 32 seconds, the winner of the match is Mark. Mark wins a point for himself and a point for the Jacob Family. The score in the Match so far is: Jacob Family 4 points and the Lincoln Family 1 point. The consequences portion of the match will begin in 15 minutes. ? Jason raises Mark?s hand as Mark places his foot on Larry?s genitals. This signifies that Mark has emasculated Larry.

During the intermission, Sienna pulls his pants up and tries to clean him up. His brother and sisters help their mother. His father, in the opponent?s area, can only look on .The manner in which Larry lost the match has lowered his brother and sisters? respect for him in the same way they had lost SOME respect for their father for the manner in which he lost his match. Sam and Sara congratulate their son. They remind him that while Larry has been demoralized, he MUST press the issue. He must humiliate him as much as Jason will allow Mark asks,? Why?? Sam says, ? Two reasons son; Larry will think you won by luck. He will pester you with rematch requests. He will convince himself that you REALLY didn?t win! You must shut the door to THAT possibility. The second reason is because you will eventually wrestle him again. In the back of his mind, he will KNOW he can?t beat you which will give you an edge.? Mark thanks him and gives him a hug. Sara asks Sam,? Are you going to remember that for your match ? yours match is next? ? Sam smiles and says,? I am ready to do some damage BUT first I want to see our boy how our boy finishes this.?

Jason calls both boys to the middle of the ring. Sylvia says, ? The Surrender Ceremony and Consequences session will begin. Jason & Sara bring a table with straps into the ring. Jason tells Larry and Mark to come to the center of the ring. Jason announces,? The Surrender Ceremony begins,? The boys face each other. Larry removes his Boxer-Briefs, gets on his
    knees, masturbates and climaxes saluting Mark?s victory and cleans his hand with his Boxer-Briefs. Larry presents his DNA soiled (signifying not only his clothing but his very essence) Briefs to Mark. He bows and accepts Larry?s complete surrender. A very demoralized Larry kisses Mark?s feet to further illustrate his defeat. Jason helps Larry to his feet. Jason says, It is time for the Consequences Session . Larry acknowledges Jason with a nod of the head.

Jason assists Larry to the table. Sylvia straps his ankles. Jason says, ? Bend over the table - Larry. ? Larry hesitates. Sylvia gives him to swat with the paddle to ?encourage? him. Larry lets out a yelp and slowly bends over the table. Sylvia secures his wrists. Mark stands in front of Larry?s face. He ceremoniously lets his thong slide down his leg and steps out of them. Mark moves with a ?Raging Hard-on? close to Larry?s mouth . With a commanding voice he says,? It is time to show our families what a Cocksucker you REALLY are! REMEMBER ? You are to drink ALL my cum. IF you miss one drop ? MORE punishment WILL follow ! ? Jason gives Mark a questioning look. Sam, Mark?s father looks at Jason and says,? If Larry doesn?t drink every drop, then HE has violated his agreement with Mark. Mark is then free to further punish him to deal with breaking of the trust by Larry not fulfilling his end of the bargain.? Sienna, Larry?s mother counters,? That?s Bullshit - Jason. ? Jason and Sylvia confer and decide that Sam is correct. Sienna is furious and threatens Sam, ? OUR MATCH IS NEXT ? YOU BASTARD! YOU WILL PAY! ? Sam just gives her a bemused smirk and return to his family area. He will bide his time and let his actions speak. Sylvia tells everyone to clear the ring expect for Jason and the participants.

Jason says,? Mark, you may precede at your discretion.? Mark moves close to Larry?s lips and says,? Lick my balls, then my shaft and finally the tip of my cock. You will then receive with an open mouth - my manhood. As you suck me off; reflect on the truth that I am your master; the only real man that fought in our match and that in any future match you will be my ?Hole?! ? Tears flows down Larry?s cheeks as he sucks on an already hard cock. The more he sucks Mark?s cock; the more of his own masculinity dissipates. As his tongue, teeth and suction he develops with the muscles in his mouth brings Mark to the brink of climax. Larry guiltily admits to himself that all this action has him ready to explode. He also ashamedly admits to himself that he ? likes sucking cocks. He hopes he can hide it until he sorts this out.
    His family is observing the action and understands what is happening. His mother can only watch as her son falls more and more under Mark?s spell.
    Mark has his dick deep down Larry?s throat which he cums. A large amount of cum flows down Larry?s throat. Unfortunately for Larry, some trickle down the corner of his mouth and lands on the table. Sam notice the cum hitting the table yells for Jason to check the table. Jason checks and acknowledges there is cum on the table. Mark smiles and asks for the paddle from Sylvia .She hands it to Mark and he takes some practice swings. Larry pleads for Mark to show mercy. Larry?s request is answered by a strike to his butt that lifts him off the mat. Upon impact, spittle mixed with cum flies from Larry?s mouth. Mark proceeds to lay blow after blow into Mark?s ass, upper thighs and balls. Larry can?t control him self demonstrated by his crying, begging and finally urinating on himself. Jason stops the action to clean up the urine then signals Mark to continue. Mark delivers four more blows, sticks a glob of Vaseline around Mark?s asshole and up and down his crease and enters Mark with two fingers. Larry is feeling complete humiliation and begging Mark to stop. Mark works his fingers in a circular motion for a couple of minutes before taking them deeper. Larry?s protests less and less as his breaths become shorter and deeper. Larry?s family looks on in disbelief as Larry?s body begins to move in unison with Mark?s fingers. Two minutes pass, Larry?s desires is causing him to lose control. He is moaning and writhing on the table oblivious to the cameras or his family. He is strapped down and begs Mark to be allowed to have a ?sexual release ?. Mark is in control of Larry?s mind and body. Mark kisses and whispers something in Larry?s ear. Larry shakes his head ?NO! Mark pulls his fingers from Larry?s ass. Larry is at his highest state of arousal and needs release. His ankle and wrists straps reinforce the point that he NEEDS someone to get him off. He whimpers, cries and begs for Mark to reinsert his fingers. Mark gets in his face and says,? You KNOW what you must do! ? He then kisses Larry?s face, neck and ears. Larry cries,? OH GOD ? O.K. MARK! ? Mark motions for Jason to put the microphone to Larry?s lips as he moves to the opposite end of the table. A defeated Larry says,? Mark ? Please stick your manhood up my unworthy ass. PLEASE SHOW MECY AND GET ME OFF! I agree to suck your dick and to allow you to fuck me in the ass in front of our girlfriends this Wednesday. ? Larry begins to sob. Suddenly Mark?s dick enters Larry?s bruised but open ass. Jason keeps the microphone in front of Larry to catch his comments. Mark works his dick in a circle; the motion he had used with his fingers. Larry mirrors Mark?s movements. Mark softly instructs Larry, ? Tell everyone how much you like it.? Larry bites his lip as Mark intensifies his thrusts. Mark screams, ?TELL THEM!? After a couple of minutes, Larry loses control and blurts out,? YES-YES- I LOVE YOUR DICK IN MY ASS. PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER ? HARDER ?DEEPER! FILL ME WITH YOU ?JUICE?! ? Mark pats him on the head and rides the horse across the ?finish line?. Both cum as Mark pulls out. Mark walks to the other end of the table. He sticks his ?soiled ? dick in front of Larry?s lips and says,? Clean it! ? Larry takes the dick and begins to lick it. After a couple of minutes, Mark is satisfied that Larry is completely and permanently scarred emotionally. Mark grabs a towel and cleans himself while Jason releases Larry from his bondage. Mark looks at Larry and commands,? DON?T MOVE! ? Larry stays on his stomach while Mark gets the Cock Bondage Ring and Leash to attach to Larry. Mark secures the ring and attaches the leash. He commands Larry to stand. Larry complies. He leads around the Ring before returning to his family area.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great match, and thx for the warning.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the kind comments . I should have the next installment in a few days . I have had several people e- mail me with suggestions for future matches. I am going to use one of them in
    Family Tourn. - III . Feel free to offer any suggestions > My e-mail address at at the beginning of all my stories .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another great story idea! Of course, your stories are always great. Keep up the good work and post the next match soon!!!

TJ

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

GREAT FIGHT STORIES.
    IF YOU CAN WORK YOUR MAGIC WITH THIS STORY LINE.
    JEFF IS 40 AND IS IN GOOD SHAPE. HE IS TALL, PRETTY THIN BUT LOOKJS TO BE ONLY ABOUT 28. HE HAS BLACK HAIR, THICK HAIR AND BROWN EYES. OLIVE SKIN AND A SMOOTH CHEST. HE IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN INTERESTED IN TESTING HIMSELF AGAINST YOUNGER DUDES. THESE YOUNGER DUDES ARE BETWEEN 16-23 AND ARE COCKY. THEY USUALLY HAVE GIRLFRIENDS AND FIGHT AT THEIR GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE- THEY USUALLY FIGHT IN THE GIRLS BASEMENT WITH THE GIRL CHEERING ON HER CUTE BOYFRIEND. THE BOYFRIEND IS TYPICALL FAIR HAIRED, SHORT HAIR, GREEN OR BLUE EYES AND IS SHORTER AND NO MUSCULAR- USUALLY ATHLETIC WITH A SMOOTH CHEST. THE GUYS I FIGHT(IM JEFF) CAN ALSO BE GOTH, PUNK, SKINHEAD OR BLACK. I BOX, WRESTLE OR JUST FIGHT. I ALSO WILL FIGHT IN A RING OR CAGE OR OUTDOORS.
    HOPE THAT IS A GREAT START AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR DETAILS ABOUT MY FIGHTS INCLUDING WHAT WE WEAR, RULES OF THE FIGHT, FIGHT DETAILS AND AFTER THE FIGHT! THANKS AND KEEP UP THE MAGIC.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the suggestions . I primarily write about fictional families in a fictional league . Some of your ideas might end up in a story .

Have a Happy Holidays