Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

Chapter Four - Mom?s Business in the Basement by Mr. Cage
    ROUND TWO

Nadine turned to her father and demanded, ?No more rules. Fists to the face, anything goes, fight to the finish. I want to hurt this fucking prick.?

My Mom said, ?No rules changes.?

I figured I would be better with my fists and said, ?It is okay with me.?

Nadine?s father said, ?I don?t want this turning into a death fight for either one of you.?
    Nadine said, ?Alright, no chopping to the neck, no eye gouging and after someone is tied up or knocked out, no more blows to the head.?

Mom looked at me and I nodded. She shrugged and said, ?For him and her, but not for the rest of us.?

?Agreed,? said the father.

Nadine doubled up her fists and said, ?I?m going to cut you to pieces white meat.?

I replied, ?I?d say I?d fuck up your face, but somebody already beat me to it.?

Her father started us. Nadine moved forward with her fists up. She wasn?t bouncing or anything and she looked like a brawler not a boxer. I did the same. We came in range and she started to unload head shots on me. I tried to block them and counter like I saw on TV, but man she was everywhere. I got hit on both ears, on the cheeks, the temples, my shoulders, the side of my face and finally my nose. I hit her back as hard as I could and we were just standing there unloading on one another.

I busted her hard in the right eye and made her step back. She wound up for a big swing and I saw her legs spread, feet planted wide apart. I kicked out like I was going for a field goal. I connected perfectly, my instep slapping hard against her hairy cunt lips like a rifle shot. Nadine gasped and grabbed for herself. I had used my right foot. As it came down I hooked my left fist around and drove it square into her right eye.

This time the big bitch fell backwards on the couch. She held her crotch with her left and rubbed her eye with her right. I stomp kicked her right on the swell of her fat lower belly. My foot made a satisfying dull thud as it sank into the bitch?s guts. I hope I got her ovaries, but her belly was well padded. She groaned and kicked out with both her big feet. I just missed getting my balls kicked. As it was one foot thudded against my right thigh and the other hit my lower belly and hurt like hell.

I grabbed for her legs and missed. She kicked again, but I retreated out of range. She grabbed a leather strap off the couch and stood up wrapping it around her right fist. Her mouth was swollen and her right eye was swelling quickly. I had really clocked her. I grabbed a strap and wrapped it around mine. I also got a rope and wrapped it around my left fist. The rough rope looked even nastier around my knuckles as the strap did.

She looked for a rope. I lunged forward and jumped on her. We hit the couch bed hard and rolled. I wrapped my left arm around her head as we rolled and captured her waist with my legs. She rammed her head back into my nose. I saw stars and held on as she tried to wiggle me off her. I felt my nose start bleeding.

She was almost free and twisting around on top of me. I clamped on my headlock with the left arm and started firing rights into her face, schoolyard style. She blocked the rapid punches after the first two hard ones had splattered against her cheeks.
    Nadine tried to head butt me again. I bit her ear, Tyson style, but not enough to tear it off. She screamed and thrashed about until we were off the couch. My head and shoulders were on the floor, my ass and legs up on the couch bed. Her face was against my chest and she was sliding off the couch on top of me with my ankles crossed behind her big fat ass.

Nadine sank her teeth into my pectoral muscle. I don?t have tits, but getting bit hard anywhere is going to hurt. I grinded my right fist into the side of her face, using the knuckles and the strap to pry her away with pain. I shifted my left hand to her hair. Then we were on the ground, with her on top between my legs.

She tried to straddle me, but I kept her ass down with my legs. Her face came up and she was smiling at me. There was blood on her lips, some of it mine and some hers. I grabbed her hair with my right hand and pulled it back so I could drive the rope wrapped fist into her right eye again. I hit it, but the angle was bad. However I kept my fist in her face and scrubbed the rope around. She screamed and grabbed my hand.

I she twisted her head away I rolled her onto her side. I started hammering her ribs and side with my left fist while I tried to find a way to climb on top. Unfortunately, I lost my hold around her ass long enough for her to get a knee up between my legs. Ouch. I captured the knee with my thighs and held it there.

She suddenly had both hands in my face. Nadine didn?t have sharp nails, but she had more than mine and she ripped ten furrows across my face, just missing my eyes. I rolled away from her claws. I scrambled to my feet and got slammed into from behind. I fell over one of the bean bags and landed on a big fuck cushion with Nadine on my back.

She climbed on top and started trying to bang my head into the floor, but the pillow was in the way. I felt her knee in the middle of my back. She pulled my head back by the hair with her left hand and started firing looping rights into the right side of my face from behind. It was easy enough to block her fist. She shifted and spread her legs over my upper back, pinning me flat under her fat ass. Then she started to try and choke me out by wrapping her leather strap around my neck. She got it hooked in my mouth like a bridle and pulled my head back.

She bounced on my back and yelled like she was on a horse. She enjoyed this little humiliation for longer than she should and then started sawing the corners of my mouth with back and forth jerks of the strap. I pushed up on my knees my back bending. With her bouncing, she allowed me to rise up my ass and get my knees under me. My back threatened to break, but I overbalanced her.

I jerked my head out from under her sweaty crotch and came up behind her. My mouth felt like it had been split open. My jaws hurt. She started to roll over, but I jumped on her back. Okay, payback time. I started hammering her in the side of the head and back until she covered her head with both arms. I put my left hand on the back of her head for balance and started hammering rights down into the center of her shoulders.
    I wanted to pile up pain if I couldn?t get a knock out. I punched and punched and she squirmed underneath me. I finally fell like I was going to fall off her from exhaustion. Her father called time.

I rolled off. My mouth was bloody as was my nose. She rolled over gasping for air unable to stand. I had fucked her up too. Her right eye was closed and the left was swelling, her lips were split and blood dribbled from both nostrils. This one had been far closer to than the first and she could have killed me if she hadn?t spent all that time riding me for show. Her mother had to help her stand and get out of the way for the young girls to get it on.

Jamie and Deela argued they wanted to hit to the face too. They had punched each other in the face the first time they fought. Why not this time? Mom finally agreed to let the two girls try and destroy one another.

Deela rushed again and Jamie jumped out of the way. Deela swung around and missed with a wild blind backhand. Jamie caught the black girl flush on her nose with a returning round house right fist. Deela?s head snapped back and the little heavyweight staggered like a boxer. Jamie stunned me with a really good looking sidekick to Deela?s wide opened lower belly. Where had she seen that? Her small white foot sank in to where only the top of her foot could be seen.

Deela spit as air exploded from her mouth. She folded over the foot with an agonized soundless cry and sat down by stages. She hit the mat still with an astonished look on her face. Jamie?s next sidekick hit the girl right on her nose again. This time her head hit the floor and blood spurted like fountains out of both nostrils. She coughed and spit out a mouthful of blood. Deela started to rollover trying to get her senses back.

Jamie grabbed the poor girl?s ankles and jerked her back onto her back with her legs spread. Jamie cursed her and executed a nasty knee drop right onto the black girl?s exposed sex. Deela?s mother gasped. Deela squealed. At least her air was back.

Jamie pushed forward forcing Deela on her back again. My sister straddled the wounded black girl, grabbed a handful of the front of Deela?s hair with the left hand, and then started wailing away with her right fist. Deela was helpless. Jamie?s hard little fist hit the black girl again and again. Deela covered up and Jamie switched to punching the girl?s tits, both of them one after another. Deela brought her elbows down to cover her chest while her hands covered her gory face. The blood was really squirting out of her nose now.

Jamie rammed her right knee down between the arms and then slid it sideways. My sister was on fire. She ended up with her lower leg under Deela?s bloody chin choking the black girl. Deela tried to press the leg off her throat. Jamie pulled up on the black girl?s head with her left fistful of hair. Deela kicked her legs and tried to twist out from under the throttling leg. Jamie kept her hold at least a minute while she used her right hand to twist and pull Deela?s big nipples like they were cow udders. It was a slaughter.
    Suddenly Jamie stood up. Deela gasped and rolled onto her stomach. My sister stomped her in the middle of the back again and again. The savage delight Jamie took in putting her foot into the girl stunned me. Jamie looked around and grabbed a leather strap. Now she started alternating stomps with whipping. Deela suffered and suffered.

As Deela cried and begged, Jamie kept hurting her. Jamie dropped down on the destroyed girl and twisted her arms behind her back. Deela squealed and begged for mercy. A pool of blood was smeared all over the pads from her ruined face. Jamie hogtied the girl?s hands behind her back.

Jamie ran across the room and got one of the riding crops of the wall. She raced back and started crisscrossing Deela?s ass with welts. My sister?s foul mouth punctuated each strike with a nasty taunt. Deela screamed for help, but there was no mercy in the basement. Deela?s ass was soon bleeding and Jamie dropped down behind the girl trapping her kicking legs.

Deela?s mother gasped, ?No more.?

Jamie rammed her riding crop into the girl from behind and showed her no mercy, pumping it in and out until it was deep inside. Deela screamed wildly and finally seemed to pass out. Jamie worked her viciously. When the time was over Deela was not moving. Two pools of blood were under her. Jamie waved the bloody riding crop at Deela?s mother until my Mom told her to stop.

Deela?s father checked her over and announced, ?We?ve got to get her to a doctor. You win this fight and I?ll bring them back to serve their time, but Deela needs help now.?

Mom agreed quickly. I don?t think she wanted fight Deela?s furious mother at that moment. Jamie wanted to finish Deela right then and there. The nasty bruises on my sister?s belly showed she had been hurt, but nothing excused how savage she was being. Little Jamie was a sadist pure and simple.

The next day Mom got a call. Deela was going to be okay. I found out from Mom that there a group of doctors and a health facility that looked the other way for people who did what they did. He asked Mom whether she wanted another two thousand bucks a piece to ransom his women from the slavery.

Mom called us together. Jamie wanted to have her time with Deela, but the two of us wanted the money. In the end my blood thirsty little sister had to settled for the money. I felt lucky to have gotten out of the fight with my balls intact.

Jamie wanted to know when Deela wanted to get her ass kicked again. Mom told her to calm down. Then Mom warned her that it wasn?t wise to get into a long-term grudge fight situation with anyone or get a reputation for nastiness because there would come a time when somebody beat you and you would pay and pay, perhaps even with your life. I could see Jamie wasn?t listening

Hope you enjoyed...I wanted to save my characters for a future meeting so I cut it short this time .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AWESOME fights!!!

btw: no prob about saving them for later, we know it'll be worth it.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story! I liked it a lot. Just rough and nasty enough without going too far. Thanks for sharing it.

Portugue

A magnificant fight that has the reader wondering where it eventually will end up and panting for the next sequel. THANKS!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    WOW!!! As GOOD & DIRTY as ever! .... :-)

Jess & Emma
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: MOM'S BASEMENT BUSINESS - PartIV round 2 - by Mr. Cage

A successful business is a seriously worked out plan of action, which it is desirable to bring closer to the ideal. The investment of some funds is necessary, you also need to be ready to spend a lot of time and be morally stable, because there will be certain difficulties that will need to be dealt with. Personally, I do business without these problems because I trade on Amazon. But everything was not without some difficulties, but fortunately, this blog helped me Amazon Shopify Integration - What You Need To Know | SageSeller . What I like about this blog is that the information is very easy to read and everything is very clear. I was also able to increase my sales.

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

However, if you're looking for reliable and comprehensive corporate health testing and safety services for your employees, MetaPress is a great option to consider.

MetaPress offers a range of occupational health and safety services, including workplace injury management, ergonomic assessments, drug and alcohol testing, and more. Their team of experienced professionals is committed to ensuring the health and safety of your employees while also promoting productivity and minimizing business disruptions.

By partnering with MetaPress for your corporate health testing and safety needs, you can ensure compliance with regulatory requirements from business covid testing miami and create a safe and healthy work environment for your employees. To learn more about their services or to schedule a consultation,

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice post chat with someone to do death match no mercy l loose Joan thank you !