Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mom called me on my cell phone to let me know that Paula's mother, Sally, was coming over to fight her. Mom then called Jane and told her to come over too in case she needed comforting after the fight. We both hid in our normal spots, Jane still not knowing about me. Sally came in, dressed in blouse and miniskirt, and immediately called mom a cunt. Mom, also in a blouse and miniskirt, challenged her to fight rather than stand there insulting her.

Sally warned mom, "I heard all about your tits being filled with milk, but it won't save them from my hands. I purposely wore my old clothes so I don't care about your milk spraying me, and I am smarter than my daughter, I wore a bra.

Both women immediately went for each others boobs, squeezing right through their clothes. Mom twisted Sally's breasts, having trouble getting her small hands around Sally's large ones. Mom's blouse immediately darkened and soaked through with milk. After this initial sparring, they both separated. Mom started to undress first, taking her wet blouse and bra off.

Sally taunted her, "Paula was right, your tits are puny. You are built like a flat guy. This fight isn't even fair, I have nothing to grab, except those nipples."

Mom replied, "You fat titted cow, I will rip those udders off your chest."

Sally had by now opened her blouse and taken her bra off too. She was a D, with hardly any sag at all for a woman her age and she had fab nipples, as long as mom's one inchers. The two women faced wach other, both topless but still wearing their miniskirts and heels.

At the same time, they charged each other and went right for their boobs, not even bothering with any hair pulling. I could see that mom was in trouble right away, as her small hands did not do any better on Sally's bare tits than they had when they were still clothed. She had to settle for hard nipple pulling and twisting, which she did well, pulling those big tits straight out from Sally's chest.

Sally, on the other hand, used her large hands to totally crush mom's tits, quickly squeezing all the milk out and then digging her fingers into the emptied breasts. For the first time, I saw a look of panic show in mom's eyes, and I felt sorry for her. Sally grabbed her small tits at the base on her chest and just pulled and twisted them in her big hands. She totally ignored mom's nipple asssault on her. Mom tried to spin her around to do her back reach tit grab but Paula must have warned her about it, and Sally laughed at mom as she braced herself to prevent it. Mom was in big trouble!

Suddenly, with mom backed up to the wall with her tits being ravaged, she released Sally's left nipple, and shot her right hand under Sally's miniskirt. I could see her hand working furiously under the fabric. At that moment, Sally let out a shriek, and released mom's tits as she grabbed for her forearm with both hands to try to remove mom's hand from under her skirt. But mom kept working under there, and Sally was unable to stop her assault.

Desperate, Sally dove her hand under mom's mini and grabbed at her. Mom just grunted and kept working Sally's crotch. Both women, topless and their one hand buried under the others skirt and the other trying to remove that hand at the same time, thier hips pulled back, trying to keep their crotches out of reach but both failing..to be cont.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AWESOME, GREAT TO SEE YA HERE ON MY FORUM, AND YOUR 'MOM" SERIES, I HOPE TO SEE MORE!!!

You're VERY Welcome to my forum, feel free to pm me with any questions.

MikeJV