Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"You dirty fighter! Leave it to you to fight dirty like this, you cheap slut!", Sally screamed.

Mom yelled back, "anything goes in girl fights, you dumb shit!"

Both women were busy under their skirts, but mom seemed to be winnning. Sally was gasping in pain and tried to go back to attacking mom's tits, but she was having trouble ignoring mom's under skirt manuevers. Finally Sally gave up, and begged mom to leave her alone. Mom backed off, her tits red and swollen and covered in sweat and milk.

"Get out of here you bitch. And don't bother my family agian!"

Sally retorted, "I will be back sometime, and I will fight dirty like you, you have not heard the end of this."

Sally left and Jane emerged from the bedroom, hugging mom and patting her cheek. "I am so sorry you got hurt this time," she comforted her. "But what was it you were doing under her skirt with your hand? We never do stuff like that in our school fights."

"That is called a cunt fight in crude circles,in more polite ones, a pussy fight. Usually only grown women do them rather than school girls."

"But what were you doing under there, and her to you?", asked Jane.

"Well I started out trying to grab her pussy and squeeze it through her panties. I would have pulled her pussy hair, but she was shaved clean, as I am, and I had nothing to pull. So I resorted to pulling on her pussy lips through her panties. When she kept fighting me, I reached into her panties and pulled her bare lips at first. When that didn't stop her, I pinched her clit. I would have gotten fingers into her but she stopped before I had to. Unfortunately, she started to do the same to my pussy and copied me, move for move. But I had vaselined my pussy before the fight just in case it came to this. That was my secret weapon if I was losing the tit fight."

"Wow, Ann, would you teach me to pussy fight like that too?"

"I am not sure about that, Jane. It is one thing to let you feel me up when we practice tit fighting, but letting you grab my pussy and me grabbing yours to give you a lesson, I am not sure about this at all."

"Aw gee, Ann, you are practically like my mother as it is. I don't see anything wrong with us practicing pussy fighting at all. Who knows, I might need this knowledge in my other fights, and you training me would certainly help, rather than me losing to an experienced pussy fighter."

Mom told her she would think about it and let Jane suck her sore nipples as usual. Then Jane left,and I came out of hiding. "That pussy attack was amazing. I wish I could have seen what you two were doing to each others pussies but your skirts hid all the action. Maybe next time, you could strip each other or at least hold up your skirts so that I could see."

"You little pervert," Mom scolded. "I am not about to let you see my pussy, let alone another woman's hands on it."

"I promise to wash all the windows if you let me see what you do under there next time. Or better yet, let me watch you and Jane when you give her pussy fight lessons. That way I can see her pussy too, she has not let me see it yet on our dates. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee mom!"

"Let me think about this," Mom said. I could tell it was not a definite "no" as mom was still topless, and had not bothered to cover her breasts after Jane had sucked away the soreness, and I saw her nipples had hardened as we talked about pussy fighting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH Man did I miss this series, it's GRRRRRRRREAT seeing again, ESSPECIALLY on my forum, hopefully for a long time.

btw: feel free to go further with the action (of all kinds) that you didn't do on XP's forum. (no offense to XP, he has a GREAT board, mine has fewer restrictions tho)

As always, If unsure about content, pm me about it before posting.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've missed this series as well. Great to see it back on the forums! Hope to read more from you soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks to you all, it is much appreciated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Always great stuff. Please keep it coming.