Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the girls wer allowed to rest for another thirty minutes as i wanted the final cat fight round to start as evenly as possible.both wanda and julie had suffered a great deal in the first two rounds,julie had her cunt pulverized from the inside out in the spiked dildo fight,wanda had been ko'd in the boxing round.for this final round the rulies were simple no eye gouging that's it, the loser of this tie breaker would be the winners slave for the five days until my brother came home from his trip out of town.as the girls readed themselves i looked over the dirty old bathroom that was thier arena the room was a mess the floors and walls were filthy from years of abandonment,there were four sinks and mirriors and four toilet stalls with doors holding one toilet each still holding a mixture of piss,crap,and rain water from the leaking roof.as an added bouns i'd placed a recharging cattle prod hanging by a rope from the celing as a extra weopen.
    at the bell the two grabbed each others hair and yanked wanda being stronger doubled julie at the waist as julies hands left wandas hair and went for the hands tearing at her hair wandas right knee shot up into julies chin knocking her on her ass.wanda stomed down on julies stomach then julie rolled to the left and kicked out catching wanda in the gut as the air rushed out of her lungs with a loud whoosh she dropped to her knees leaning towards her foe.julie got to her own knees and yanked wandas head back by her shoulder length braids and cupping the cone shaped brown tit in her other hand sank her teeth into the nipple biteing down hard,wanda shrieked and tried to pry julie off her right tit,as her head was forced back it caused wandas tit to follow until it looked like the orb would be ripped right off wandas chest finally julie released her bite and slugged wandas chin stunning her just long enough to repeat the head grab tit bite on the other breast.wailing in fear and agony wanda was panicing not a good sign for my lover.gathering her wits wanda attacked julies cunt already shreded from round one,inserting three fingers all the way inside and tearing away.
    now it was julie whose shrieks echoed off the tile walls as her fuck whole was carved up like the thanksgiveing turkey,hiting wandas nose with a hard left got wandas fingers out of her sex and both ladies backed off and stood up.both fighters sucked down air and examined thier wounds,julies cunt was slowly dripping blood,wanda had nasty bite marks and scratches on both tits and her nose was bleeding from both nostrials.wow this was good,this tape would sell really well down at freddies bar thats a fact.
    the ladies were at opposit ends of the room trying to regain thier energy,slowly they started towards each other,when they closed julie went for her foes tits wanda started punching at julies face, julie got both tits in her hands and raked them for all she was worth as wanda slapped at julies face tearing open her left cheek with her nails,haveing a firm hold on the ebony tits in her hands julie twisted to the right and with a furious rush slammed wanda into a cold hard sink bending her body backwards at the hips smashing the back of her head into one of the old dusty mirriors breaking the glass and cutting open the back of her head.as wanda sat there stunned and and in deep trouble,pressing her advantage julie sent three fingers deep into wandas hairless cunt a fourth into her ass and dug her claws in,wandas screams were almost loud enough to break out the frosted glass windows that lined the far wall.but as julie leaned in for another tit bite wandas head flew foreward smashing julies nose,snapping her head back and spraying blood across the room.wanda struggled off the sink and julie wrapped her in a bear hug turning her in a circle she released her hold and threw an uppercut that sent wanda crashing through a door into one of the stalls where she sat on the floor at the foot of one of the crappers.julie looked down at her foe as wandas head lolled back and forth,"well bitch time to end this "she taunted as she grabbed wandas braids and started to hall her to her feet,just then wanda looked up smileing and kicked out with both feet sweeping julies feet out from under her while flattening her self on the floor.julie fell hard her chin and mouth crashing into the cold rim of the toilet bowl knocking her out cold and removeing two of her rotting front teeth from her mouth.
    wanda struggled to her feet and staggered to me, she was a wreck but to me as pretty as ever blood bruises and all.i kissed her and told her to rest a second,i went to julie still out cold and made sure she was still breathing,wanda meanwhile had untied the cattle prod and as i stepped out of the stall she went in to start the punishment phase of the fight.pulling the still unconcious julies face up by her hair she inserted about eight inches of it into julies shitter and pressed the button the jolt brought julie back to the world of the liveing with a yelp,then before julie knew who or where she was wanda shoved her face into the dirty shit filled toilet bowl.wanda held her foes face under the stinking mess until julies arms started to go limp then pulled her gasping face up to gulp down some much needed air ,then repeated the process three more times.wanda turned julie onto her back with her head still in the bowl and washed julies face with her hot piss."now cunt you look like shit and smell like it to,next your gonna eat my pussy and you better do a good job or i'll dam well drown your sorry ass in that shit filled bowl you hear me"wanda screamed in the face of a still woozy julie.wanda squatted down and yanked on julies filthy wet hair pushing her face into her cunt, barely alive julie did the best she could eating wandas cunt with gusto.as she was being pleasured wanda pressed the prod into julies cunt like a sex toy and rubbed her clit, each time julies mouth slowed down or it seemed like julie was about to get off wanda pressed the button sending another shock wave into julies clit.finally wanda climbed off of a wrecked julie dragged her out of the stall by her ankles into the middle of the bathroom sat on her face and pulled her legs up and back.takeing my cue i dropped my pants fell to my knees and plowed my cock up julies tiny ass,her moans were muffled by wandas cunt.grunting with effort i worked the bitches ass good while wanda got off twice more before i flooded julies ass with my cum.getting julie to her knees wanda used the prod to get julie crawling out of the old bar across the parking lot and into our trailer.in the next five days before my brother got home julie learned to eat black pussy at least twenty times a day as well as takeing my cock up her cunt two or three times daily. i think the crowning moment came when wanda tied julie face down with her ass in the air and fisted her cunt getting her whole arm in up to the elbow at the same time she shoved a hot curling iron all the way in julies ass.yup when little brother got home julie was a changed women hardly ever left thier room and avoided wanda alltogether,tim wondered why the sudden change but i suspect he didn;t give a shit one way our another.maybe now the place will be quiet for awhile and the money i made from this fight tape was enough to send me and wanda on a nice vaction so all in all life was great.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 02, 2007 10:33 AM: Message edited by: m dawg ]</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 02, 2007 10:44 AM: Message edited by: m dawg ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excellent finale, great fight dawg I'm looking forward to your next story.

MikeJV