Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well this one is not a poll because I want more input than just a simple poll can give.

Most of my stories are fairly short, partly because I am terrified of running out of steam and becoming awful midway through, and partly because I just seem to naturally write shorter stories. I want to try experimenting with a longer story. I can't garuntee it will any better than my usual fare, or even that it won't be worse, but I want to try anyways. So I figured I would ask the people who are actually going to be reading this story what they want to see.

The reason I can't use a simple poll for this is because I want to post a list of women and I want you people to pick what match-ups you would like to see for this longer-format story. Don't worry about it making sense, leave that to me. If you want to suggest multiple things, go ahead, but let me know the order of priority please. If you have a preferred winner, that's your decision to share it or not, although the odds of me not choosing on personal preference are very slim. :] If you are hellbent on seeing someone I omitted from this list, feel free to share that too, but try to keep at least one combatant from the list, since I already have vague ideas for a few match-ups here.

I was going to include a picture of each girl but found that I could not choose a single one (and some of these women are a bit obscure) nor could I be bothered with the task of uploading one image for each to imageshack. So I have included the link to a .rar file on Rapidshare with three pics of each girl. That file is here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/37870513/CF.rar.html

So please choose any match-up (Any! I am sure I can think of some reason for the two girls to beat the crap out of eachother, even if it's something awful and forced, because that's not the point of the story anyways. :]) that picques your interest and post it here. I figure I will make my story-choice by the end of this week.
    Oh, and in the case of those fictional characters, I am aware they are sometimes drawn inconsistantly (especially in the bust area) and I am working under the assumption that these girls are at *least* as busty as the bustiest picture I have included of them. :]

In case you want to see before you download, heres the list of the women I have in the file and for this little poll thing:
    Aishwarya Rai
    Elizabeth Hurley
    Geri Halliwell
    Lena Li
    Maria Grazia Cucinotta
    Salma Hayek
    Yoko Matsugane
    Chun-Li
    Helena
    Lisa
    Mai Shiranui
    Ms Marvel
    Princess Peach
    Power Girl
    She-Hulk
    Tifa Lockheart

EDIT: For spelling.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ June 18, 2007 04:05 AM: Message edited by: Malcore ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 01, 2007 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Malcore ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, here's my choices, plus new fights.

She-Hulk beats Powergirl
    Lena Li vs Yoko Matsugane
    **My ideas**
    Chun-Li vs Cynthia Rothrock
    Jessie vs Cassidy (both from Pokemon)
    Jessie vs Misty (both from Pokemon)
    Jessica Rabbit vs Olive Oyle (popeye)

(my ideas have equal priority for reading)

MikeJV

Junior Hostboard Member princedargon's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd love to see a story where Tifa actually wins a fight. Most of what i've seen/read of her has her getting stomped into the ground on a regular basis.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MikeJV I have a Jessie Vs Cassidy story in the works [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm just about done with all the setup to a series I am working on so when I get sometime to sitdown and do some writing I should be able to get to the action and finish it up after a alittle editing to it.

And A Jessie vs Misty battle would be yummy! If malcore doesn't write it I will for ya!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can't say anything about the anime characters, so you have to take the other's suggestions about them.

1) As MikeJV did, I'd vote for
    Lena Li vs Yoko Matsugane
    too.
    Perhaps this too could meet in a iron chest fight ... if you liked that story? Or anything else that pits their huge chests against each other?

2) Geri Halliwell versus Yoko Matsugane
    The western/british glamour girl versus the eastern/japanes glamour babe.

3) Aishwarya Rai against Lena Li or against Maria Grazia Cucinotta
    Aishwarya again trying to defend the values of pride and honor as well as India against a sex symbol.

Senior Hostboard Member Malcore's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jessie vs Cassidy sounds awesome! Good luck with that one, Chaoswolf, and I can't wait to read it!

And yes, Lena Li and Yoko seems like what I am going to go with. Massive fake breasts vs massive natural ones. I'm still going to wait until thurs/fri before I start writing anything though, so if anyone else ants to add anything, of if anyone wants to change their minds, feel free to.

Junior Hostboard Member princedargon's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She-Hulk crushing Powergirl sounds like a definate winner to me. Though i'd also love to see Tifa make Helena into a naked human punching bag

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hm. After I just posted that story I figure I might as well append B. Jenet to that above list of girls I have story ideas about. So if anyone has new ideas, lemme know. :]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know it's been said, but how about another tifa fight? She really is the hottest woman!
    For her opponent, I like in order Lisa, Geri Halliwell, and She-Hulk. Any one of them would be superb.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well just giving the heads-up that I am likely going to try and write the story tomorrow, so if anyone has any last minute suggestions now would be the time to post 'em :].

For the curious, I am likely going with one of the following; Yoko Matsugane vs Lena Li, Tifa vs Helena, or Tifa vs Lisa. Out of curiosity, would you all a rather even fight or a one-sided smashfest? I will try to take that into consideration, although some story ideas I have are already well-formed, and others seem to leave me no choice (I don't see how I could possibly make a matchup like Power Girl/She-Hulk/Ms Marvel against Peach or any of those celebrities into anything but a complete and total smashing. Which, actually sounds fun.).

So anyway, that's it I guess. Hopefully I will have the story done tomorrow, if not I don't see it being done any later than monday night.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast