Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This is an old story. I?ve tried to clean it up a bit.

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

Family Road Rage by Cage

It was a brutally hot August day in Middle Tennessee. Seven of us were piled in the Suburban headed for an afternoon at Lake Kershaw, the local excuse for a water park. My mother and Aunt Jamie had taken mercy on us after two boiling days visiting my Grandmother?s ramshackle old farmhouse. It was the summer family reunion horror that my only my father escaped, my mother and her widowed sister loved, and the kids of both women accepted as inevitable. However, now we were on the way to cool off and I was sitting next to my hard-body cheerleader sisters. Watching them giggle and toss their hair while drops of sweat stained their bikini tops was more than a little diverting. Yes, I am a little pervert, so what.

As such things will become important and are difficult to include in the story without stopping its flow I?ll briefly present some pertinent facts about our clan:

My mother, Beth, was a 36 year-old accountant with long blonde hair, long red nails, perfect face, red toenails and firm tanned body. She worked out regularly, dieted and made sure she was the only woman in my father?s life. She wore a hot pink two- piece suit that could almost be a bikini, which barely contained her full bust and firm ass. She stood 5 feet 7 inches, weighed a muscular feminine 135 pounds and possessed a firm 36C 28 37 figure. She like the rest of us had on flip-flops and a white terry cloth open hip length robes.

Aunt Jane was 37years old with short blonde hair. She was not as perfectly turned out as my mother. At 5 feet 6 inches she weighed 155 pounds and wore a green one-piece suit. All her curves were fuller than my mother?s including a round belly and rather large ass with a 36D 30 38 figure.

My twin sisters, Amy and Ann, were luscious Barbie Girl cheerleaders with bad reputations. They were 16, 5?9??, 135 pounds with lush 36C 24 34 bodies, long red nails, and very short summer butch hair cuts. They wore bikinis.

My other sister, Denise, was a star soccer player already at 14 years old and outsized for her sex and age. She stood 5?9??, weighed 155 pounds, had a lush super strong feminine body of 38C 26 36, short black nails and another short summer butch hair cut. She wore a bikini. She had been suspended the previous year for fighting.

I was the so-called baby of the family at 13 and junior varsity football player. I stood 5?11??, weighed 178 pounds and had my families? blonde hair. I wore a swimsuit.

Cousin Lynn was 16 with light blonde-brown hair. She stood 5?6?? and weighed a heavy weight 155 and wore a red one piece covering her chesty 40D 30 40 body.

Suddenly out of nowhere an old van nearly sideswiped us on the interstate. My mother blew the horn and the asshole bitch that had nearly wrecked us slammed on her breaks and shot the bird out the window before speeding on a head. My mother started to race after her, but Aunt Jane told her to let it go. Mom cursed and fumed, but she slowed down and we continued on. She was rewarded as we went up over a rise and saw the van pulled over on the side of the road by a state cop. We drove by real slow, my Mom lowered my Aunt?s window and caught the driver?s eye and shot the bird back and laughed. The furious black woman bit her lips and dealt with the traffic cop. She looked like she had a van full of kids too.

We drove on laughing and joking about the woman and her ticket. About ten minutes later we pulled off the interstate into a rest stop. This was one of the old interstates and the facilities were bare minimum, a two door brick restroom with two pay phones, a coke machine, a snack machine and an ice machine.

I went into the men?s room to take a piss. It was hot and smelled of twenty years of piss and white urinal mints. At least it had been cleaned recently. I took my time, washed up and wiped my face. The heat was so oppressive that the cool tap water felt like ice. I walked outside. As I exited I heard screaming and shouting from the other door. I started forward. I entered and a young black boy stood just inside the door. The women?s room had a two door entry way. He was watching from the second door.

I started around him and the little bastard stuck a knife into my side and said, ?You can watch honky, but ain?t none of your fucking business.?

Let me break the flow again and describe the room. The room was a ten fight wide by twenty foot long white tiled bathroom. Five sinks lined the left wall. A padded bench lined the back wall. Four toilets lined the right wall. A padded bench filled up the space along the front wall just to the left of the last toilet and the right of the door. A large trashcan stood just inside the door. The room smelled no worse and seemed marginally cleaner than the men?s room.

Now as to what was going on.

Mom was in the far corner of the room bent backwards over a sink. The driver of the car, I?ll call her Biggie, had mom bent backwards. Biggie, forty something years old, stood maybe 5?6 and weighed 160 fat ass pounds. Her big black 40DD tits were out of her ripped shift and flopping on my mom?s belly. Her nappy black hair was about five inches long and no matter how it had been combed back it was wild now and a handful was in my mother?s right hand.

Aunt Jane was sitting on a young teenage girl I?ll call Nipples and wrestling with another young teen I?ll call Fat Ass who was on her knees. Aunt Jane had lost her top and her big tits were scratched. Nipples face was bloody. It looked like Aunt Jane had busted her pug nose all over her face.

Sister Amy was hitting another black teenager with both fists. The other girl, I?ll call her Lips, punched back. Lips stood 5?7?? and weighed about 140. She had the biggest mouth I have ever seen and right now it was getting bigger. Amy had busted the lower lip wide open. Amy was winning their fist fight.

Sister Ann was on her back with her head and shoulders in one of the toilet stalls. Legs, a very tall black girl was on top of her banging her head on the tiles. Legs must have been 5?11?? and weighed maybe 130 pounds. She was skinny, but had muscles.

Denise had a black girl on her knees two stalls away from Ann. Denise was forcing the girl?s head into the toilet. I?ll call that girl Swirl. Swirl was another teenager, maybe a little older than Denise. Swirl stood 5?6?? and weighed 140 chubby pounds. She was outmatched by our soccer superstar.

Cousin Lynn was wrestling on the ground with Fatty. Fatty was 5?6?? and weighed maybe 180. Both girls were already stripped to the waist and their big tits flopped against each other as they rolled back and forth, cursing and clawing at each other.

The kid with the knife said, ?My mom and sisters are going to fuck your bitches up good. That shit on the road is going to cost you.?

I said, ?No fair you?ve got one more.?

He said, ?Bullshit, you got two women so having one more girl makes it fair.?

I heard Mom scream. Biggie was biting Mom?s right tit and jerking her blonde hair back with both hands. Mom pulled back on Biggie?s hair with her left hand and moved her right hand to the fat woman?s face. Mom cursed as her tit was mauled, but she continued to fight back. She pushed her right hand into the woman?s face. Biggie moaned and tried to twist her face away, but Mom?s long manicure nails ripped the woman?s fat cheeks open and then Mom got two fingers in Biggie?s left eye. The black woman screamed and twisted away. Mom straightened up from the sink and hammered the other woman with a round house right sending her staggering to fall against the bench.

Aunt Jane was still wrapped up with Fat Ass. Nipples was clawing at Aunt Jane?s big tits while Fat Ass hand wrestled with her. Aunt Jane cursed and bounced her big ass on Nipple?s belly hurting the girl the only way she could.

Lips finally grabbed onto Amy and tried to wrestle with her. Amy clawed her back ripping the cheap t-shirt the girl wore off. Lips cursed and sank her teeth into Amy?s shoulder. Amy howled and jerked the girl?s head away by the hair. Lips sank a fist into Amy?s white belly. Amy groaned but then stunned me with a perfect head butt to Lip?s nose. Crunch! The black girl moaned. Blood burst out of her nose. She would have fallen, but Amy held her by the hair. The black girl reached up for Amy?s face. My sister used the hair hold to push the girl backwards. She fell over the black girl on top of Ann.

Legs had been slowly beating the crap out of Ann. Ann?s nose was bloody and her face was badly scratched. Legs was slowly working her body up on top of the blonde going for a school girl pin and then a face fisting to finish Ann off for good. Her very well thought out battle plan was ruined when Lips fell over her. Legs ended up on her side wedged against the stall wall with Lips legs tangled with the two black legs and two white legs already kicking and scrambling for away out. Amy used her left hand on the stall to balance herself and drove her bare left foot straight into Leg?s face. The black girl?s head bounced hard against the wall and her nose immediately started bleeding. Lips finally got a leg out of the tangle and kicked up. Her dirty foot took my sister right on the mound and she slumped against the stall wall. Ann sat up and put her left hand on Leg?s long neck going for a one handed choke. She hammered her right fist down like a club. It hit Lips right on the mound, getting revenge for Amy?s cunting.

Denise had Swirl?s face in the toilet and she was flushing it and laughing as the black girl reached back frantically over her head for something to claw. Denise put her knee between the girl?s shoulders, grabbed the arms and jerked them back into what looked like a perfect surfboard hold. I had never seen one in a real fight. Denise had her rival humiliated, in agony and under control.

Fatty was on top of Cousin Lynn and choking her with both hands. Lynn had ripped open the black girl?s blouse and was twisting her dark thick nipples trying to force the girl off. Fatty stayed on top and leaned forward pressing down on Lynn?s throat with both hands. Lynn was red faced and in big trouble.

Just then I heard a deep voice say, ?All right you little bastard drop the knife.?

I turned around and there was a gigantic fucking bullnecked state cop complete with a Bubba peaked hat and the biggest handgun I have ever seen. The prick next to me dropped his knife. The cop pushed us both to the wall and snapped plastic cuffs on us before he opened the door to see the screaming gang cat fight going on inside. I swear he chuckled. Then I heard him blow on his whistle.

He yelled, ?All right that?s enough. Break it up, break it up right now.?

The fight seemed to continue.

He blew on the whistle again and yelled, ?All right you fucking cunts. If I have to come in there you are all going to jail.?

The sounds of the fighting stopped.

He yelled, ?Whites by the sinks. Blacks get over by the stalls.?

There was the sound of shuffling and mumbled curses.

My mother?s voice said, ?You?re fucking lucky he saved your nigger ass, cunt.?

Biggie yelled back, ?I would have taken your tits home in my van, honky.?

The man chuckled and said, ?Well ladies, you can?t be fighting in a public restroom. Now I tell you what we are going to do. I am going to give you a choice. I can call for support and we can haul your mighty fine asses to jail. You?ll spend the weekend sweating off all that energy because the judge won?t get in till Monday. And, it?ll will cost you about two thousand bucks a head or thirty days on the farm and believe you me you?ll hate thirty days on the farm.?

My Mom said, ?Or??

He chuckled and said, ?Or we can finish this little argument one on one out back in the woods. The fights go on until one side gives it up. I let the winners go and the losers, well the losers get fucked.?

Biggie said, ?We?ll fight!?

The cop said, ?Okay Blondie, you seem to be the leader of your bunch of cats. Fight or jail, win or get fucked.?

Mom said, ?We?ll fight!?

Everybody picked up their clothes and followed the cop out of the bathroom. He walked around the side of the rest room and down a long dirt path that curled back through the woods. It was traveled well enough to keep the weeds down. We emerged into dirt clearing covered by pine needles and a few weeds. The dirt clearing surrounded both sides of shallow creek. A couple of chairs were propped against the surrounding trees. It looked like an unofficial break area for state cops.

Deputy Dan lined us up by opposing trees and took out a deck of cards. He walked down the length of the lines and had the females draw cards. Then he collected the cards, reordered the lines of women in the order of the rank of the cards they had drawn. Aunt Jane was first followed by Amy, Lynn, Mom, Denise and Ann. Fatty was first on the black line and she was followed by Biggie, Lips, Legs, Fat Ass, Swirl and Nipples. Deputy Dan pushed Fatty and Aunt Jane out into the dirt clearing.

Deputy Dan explained, ?All right now you bitches are going to fight it out with no rules until one of you is knocked out or begs to quit. As soon as that happens I break up the fight. The winner fights the next woman in line and so it goes until one of you groups of bitches is too ass whipped to fight on and gives up. It has to be unanimous. And after you give up, the losers are going to eat pussy, lick ass and get fist fucked by the winners and then I?m going to dip my cock in every loser?s pussy and maybe take some ass too. So you don?t want to be losing this little dispute now do you??

Deputy Dan looked at the women and said, ?Go ahead and strip down. You?ve got nothing to hide have you? And ladies, please feel free to fight as dirty as you want.?

Aunt Jane slipped out of her torn suit and stood bare foot. Her big tits and belly glistened with sweat. Her hairy crotch was blonde and brown. She didn?t trim it at all. Bruises and scratches already covered her arms and tits. Fatty outweigh my aunt by at least 25 pounds and her tits and ass were bigger. Her nipples were thick and pointed dark black and erect. She had a huge mound with a thick black sheathed clit that poked out of her sparse tangled black bush. I guessed she was in the middle teens.

?Alright, you fucking cunts, fight!?

Fatty growled and lunged forward. Aunt Jane met her with a slap of sweaty flesh on flesh and they bounced back only to pull each other close by the hair. They stomped and kicked at each other as they circled in the dirt pulling hair and banging bodies. Even in the shade of the trees the temperature was well into the high nineties and the humidity was just a little less than a steam room?s.

Aunt Jane lost a wad of blonde hair. She screamed and drew back her right fist. Fatty struck first and clawed Jane?s right cheek. Jane cried out and drove her right fist straight into Fatty?s big mouth. Fatty grunted and turned her head, but her hands were at work. Her left hand clawed down Jane?s shoulder and fastened onto Jane?s pink right nipple. Her right hand twisted deep in Jane?s blonde hair and jerked her head back. Jane squealed as her nipple was crushed and twisted. She drove her right fist up into Fatty?s chin and that knocked the black teen backwards.

Both groups of women were furiously shouting instructions now. I had never seen Mom?s face so twisted with fury. The black women were yelling back. Insults flew. Both sides wanted to go at it right now.

Fatty recovered and raised her fists like she was going to box. Aunt Jane slammed her left fist straight through the inexperienced guard and took Fatty on the nose. The black girl stumbled backwards, turned around and grabbed her nose. Her side screamed for her not to turn her back.

Aunt Jane grabbed the black girl?s hair from behind and jerked her in a circle. Fatty cried out and stumbled trying to keep her balance, but Aunt Jane was dragging her to fast and the black girl stumbled and went down. Aunt Jane kicked her twice. Fatty twisted around in the dirt and got her feet up. Aunt Jane tried to kick again, but got a foot to her thigh for her efforts. She jumped to the side and Fatty twirled on her ass in the dirt trying to keep her feet between her and the white bitch.

Aunt Jane finally grabbed on foot. The other kicked her in the hip, but Aunt Jane twisted the trapped foot and drove her own right foot hard into the young girl?s fat lipped pussy. It was a perfect cunt kick. Fatty squealed and closed her legs and grabbed herself. Aunt Jane dropped her right knee down across Fatty?s belly and then fisted the girl right in the nose again. This time the nose started bleeding. Fatty covered her face.

Aunt Jane straddled the black girl?s middle and started punching with both hands. Fatty squirmed on her back in the dirt taking the beating, blocking about half the punches. Fatty?s nose started to pour and she bucked and turned giving Aunt Jane her back. Aunt Jane rode the black girl and then grabbed two handfuls of hair. She pushed Fatty?s face into the dirt and scrubbed her face into the soil. Then Jane started banging the downed girl?s face into the dirt again and again while Fatty kicked and failed her arms helplessly.

Finally Fatty yelled, ?Stop. Enough!?

Deputy Dan blew his whistle and said, ?Get off the cunt you whipped her ass.?

Aunt Jane kept banging the girl?s head. Deputy Dan put his big boot up and pushed Aunt Jane off. Aunt Jane was furious. She wanted to keep on hurting Fatty. But the size of Deputy Dan and his menacing nightstick stopped her on her knees. She sat their panting as Fatty cried face down in the dirt. Deputy Dan kicked Fatty in the ass and kept nudging her until she crawled to the end of the black women?s line.

Deputy Dan said to Aunt Jane, ?Get up, bitch. It is time to fight again.?

Aunt Jane stood, breathing heavily covered in sweat and dirt. Biggie rushed forward and the two collided with a wet slapping sound. They furious hair pulling and kicking began again as they stirred up the dirt. Biggie got her right leg behind Jane?s and tripped my blonde aunt. They hit the ground hard with the black woman on top. Jane groaned and was stunned long enough for Biggie to sit on her belly. This time the white woman took a two fisted facial beating from the black. Aunt Jane reached up and pulled Biggie down by her big tits and stopped the fisting. Blood dribbled out of Jane?s nose now and her cheeks were dark red.

Biggie and Jane struggled in the dirt. Jane bucked up again and again trying to get the sweaty black bitch off her. Biggie rode the bucking blonde and suddenly pinned her arms down above her head. Biggie spread out on top and tried to tie up Jane?s legs. Jane was pressing up on her feet thrusting against Biggie?s pelvis. Biggie hooked her feet around Jane?s calves and suddenly my aunt was in the grapevine. Jane moaned as her arms were stretched out and her legs stressed. Biggie raised her pelvis and hammered her mound down onto Jane?s. Jane groaned and cursed.

Biggie dropped her head and bit into Jane?s shoulder. Jane screamed and struggled. Biggie shifted her bloody mouth to Jane?s neck. Jane screamed out a quick surrender. Deputy Dan reached down and grabbed Biggie?s rat?s nest of hair and jerked her off and through her to the side as Jane cried and checked her throat for blood. She wasn?t bleeding, but a nasty bite mark showed on her neck just wear her jugular was pulsing. So it was going to be that type of fight.

Jane crawled to the end of the line. My sister Amy stepped forward, looking very anxious. She was facing a heavy woman who had just kicked the shit out our aunt and Amy?s normally cocky looking sneer was missing.

Biggie charged. Amy sidestepped. Biggie thudded to a stop and turned around to take my sister?s hard little right hand flush on the mouth. Biggie?s head snapped back. Amy slammed her knee into the black woman?s heavy mound. Biggie groaned, grabbed the leg and dropped to her one knee holding Amy?s leg with one arm. Amy grabbed a handful of hair for balance. Before my sister could strike with her other fist, Biggie drove her free hand up into Amy?s shaved cunt. Smack!

Amy squealed and fell backwards. Biggie held onto the leg with the left and jammed her right hand into Amy?s young cunt. My sister screamed, drew back her right foot and kicked out. She left a dirty foot print on Biggie?s face. The black woman rolled on her back stunned. Amy rolled into a little ball holding her cunt. Both groups of watching women yelled for their representative to get the other while she was down.

Biggie sat up and shook her head. Her eyes were still blank. Amy could have taken her right then, but my sister cried out she quit. The black women cheered. Amy crawled back to the end of the line crying the whole way.

Biggie stood up and said, ?What?s the matter honky? Never been finger fucked before? Get use to it. I?m going to stretch out all your cunts. You going to get prison fucked today you filthy white sluts.?

Lynn stepped forward terrified of Biggie even though she was a physical match. Biggie charged and Lynn dodged. Biggie charged and Lynn dodged again. Biggie grunted and reached for the young blonde with her hands. Lynn stepped out of range. Biggie cussed and charge. Lynn almost avoided the black bitch again, but Biggie snagged Lynn?s brownish hair and jerked her into the fight.

Once she had no choice, Lynn responded by grabbing two handfuls of Biggie?s hair and driving her knee up into the older woman?s crotch. She scored perfectly and Biggie groaned. Heartened by her survival, Lynn replicated her mother?s hair swing and Biggie was soon on her knees in the dirt being hair dragged by the young white girl. Biggie put her hands down and braced against the pull. Lynn stopped, drew back her foot and kicked the black woman straight in the face.

The first kick caused Biggie to cover her face. Lynn jerked up on the woman?s hair. Biggie screamed and grabbed for Lynn?s wrists. Now the black woman was on her knees with her hands up on Lynn?s wrists. Lynn didn?t need to yelled instructions. She was already driving her knee upward. It hit Biggie?s chin. The black woman?s teeth clashed together. The blow knocked her head free of Lynn?s hair hold. In fact two wads of tangled hair were left in Lynn?s fists.

Biggie hit the ground hard. She had bitten through one of her lips. Blood spurted out of her mouth and she choked on it. She rolled onto her belly and clawed at the dirt. Lynn stomped on the small of the down woman?s back five or six times. Biggie grunted out her surrender and then vomited out a mouthful of blood and one broken tooth onto the dirt. Biggie?s run was over.

Biggie crawled to her end of the line and Lips stepped forward to fight. Lips? namesakes were badly swollen and still leaking blood from the fisting Amy had given her. Lynn had the weight advantage. Lips started fist fighting at arms length. Lynn fought back, but she wasn?t as good with her fists as Amy. Soon Lynn?s right eye was closing and her lips were swelling. Lips mouth was opened again and dribbling blood.

Lips staggered Lynn with a hard right. Lynn lowered her head and charged the lighter girl. Lips was taken by surprise. She shouted out a curse and hit the ground with the big white girl driving a shoulder into her chest. Lips gasped under the impact and then struggled under Lynn?s weight. My cousin straddled the black girl and went for the two handed choke that Fatty had use on her earlier. Lips clawed at Lynn?s big pale tits leaving dirty claw marks all over them, but Lynn bore down. Lips clawed higher trying to get to Lynn?s face. Then the black girl went for her own choke, but Lynn had position.

Lips hands dropped and she started waving frantically. Deputy Dan let the choke continue until the black girl?s hands started to spasm. Then he accepted her frantic gestures as surrender. Lynn blinked and removed her thumbs from her enemy?s windpipe and stood up. She had beaten two in a row and looked stunned.

Long tall, skinny Legs was next. She had been whipping Ann?s ass and I thought it was likely that Ann could whip Lynn?s ass. Leg?s fists flew at long range and smacked Lynn?s face until her nose was bleeding. Frustrated the young white girl charged again. Legs dodged out of the way. Lynn stopped and turned. Legs drove her right foot straight out and sank it into Lynn?s soft lower belly.

Lynn?s eyes got big. She grabbed herself and fell to her knees gasping. Legs fired another foot out. This time the long skinny foot hit Lynn in the mouth. My cousin?s head snapped back and she fell like she had been shot. Lynn hit the ground and didn?t move. Deputy Dan stepped forward and called it a knock out. He slapped Lynn awake. Her upper and lower lips had been busted wide open. She coughed and choked as she crawled in defeat to the end of the line.

Mom was next in our order of battle. Legs began fist fighting at long range again. Mom took four or five unanswered fists to the face before she connected with a hard right to Legs? chin. The black girl staggered to the left. Mom slammed into her and took her off her feet. They hit hard with Mom on top.

Legs? snapped her long namesakes around Mom?s hips and prevented her from climbing on top, but Mom had other targets. Holding Leg?s arms by the wrist, Mom dropped her mouth to the black girl?s pert tiny tits. Unlike the other women her tits were A-cup at best, but her nipples were as big as her sisters. Mom sucked those rubbery nubs into her mouth and began to chew on them with a guttural growl. Leg?s screamed and writhed under the blonde. Mom kept biting the nipples, shifting around to bite the meat and then on to the other tit.

Legs yelped and released her scissors. She dug her feet into the dirt and pressed up, shifting to the left and suddenly rolled Mom off. Legs rolled in the opposite direction holding her breasts. When she looked at her hands the palms were both coated in blood and sweat. Mom had chewed into each nipple and ravaged the tiny tits again and again, pinching gashes in the black flesh.

Mom stood up with blood on her lips and went after Legs who was still on her knees looking at her tits. At the warning Legs looked up and took Mom?s right knee under the chin. It was a savage shot and it put the black girl on her back. Mom fell on top, straddled the stunned girl and started hammering her face with both fists. Deputy Dan moved forward and watched as Legs tried to protect herself. As long as she was still responding it wasn?t a knockout.

Frustrated with smashing the teen?s face, Mom dug her claws into the tiny bloody bumps on Leg?s chest and ripped away. The black girl screamed and cried. She clawed my Mom?s bigger tits back, but she couldn?t take the savaging any longer. Legs cried out her surrender as Mom?s hands were bloody up to the wrists.

Fat Ass was next. Mom was outweighed and Fat Ass was fresh. Fat Ass stalked Mom and took three shots to the face as she tried to close. The fourth shot opened Fat Ass?s lower lip and caused the black girl to step backwards. Mom stepped forward and hammered her in the eye. Fat Ass groaned and lunged forward.

She grabbed Mom and crushed her in a classic bear hug. Mom groaned and kicked her legs until they fell over backwards. Fat Ass kept the hug and immediately tried to bite Mom?s big tits. She got her teeth into the top of the swell of the right one, but her neck was so twisted she lost control of Mom?s arms. Mom grabbed the back of the bitch?s hair with on hand and pulled her snapping mouth away from the red and blue tit.

Mom?s right hand ripped across the girl?s face. Fat Ass howled as both her eyes were poked or scratched. She rolled off Mom. Mom climbed on her back and dragged back on the hair bending the girl?s head back at an angle. Mom leaned all the way back and two handfuls of hair ripped out of Fat Ass?s head. Mom fell backwards.

Fat Ass crawled forward trying to escape. Mom sat up and grabbed the crawling girl?s ankles and jerked her knees out from under her. Fat Ass hit face first and moaned. Mom bent the girl?s legs upward and then down so her heels were digging into her ass cheeks. Then Mom sat on the legs. She bounced up and down on the legs laughing. Then she started to claw the young girl?s ass with both hands. Fat Ass banged on the ground and cursed. Mom spread black ass cheeks and started to stick her thumbs into the girl?s hairy ass. Just the threat had Fat Ass screaming her surrender.

Mom stood up smiling. The next girl in line was. Swirl, Denise?s toilet bowl victim. I hadn?t seen Swirl do any fighting. By the time I had arrive Denise was already humiliating her. So I was surprised when she blocked Mom?s right hand and smashed Mom in the mouth with a left. Mom hit back with her own left and got smacked with a right. Mom hammered the girl twice and then took three shots in return. Swirl was a pretty good fist fighter!

Mom grabbed the girl?s hair and kneed her hard. Swirl bent forward and rammed her shoulders into Mom?s belly. Mom bent over the girl and tried to choke her, but Swirl grabbed the back of Mom?s legs and lifted her off the ground and then slammed her down hard in the dirt. Mom?s legs were up in the air and Swirl pushed between them dropping her right knee onto Mom?s pussy. Mom cried out and tried to kick the black girl off, but Swirl grabbed her legs and pressed upward doubling Mom over in a matchbook.

Mom groaned as her tendons were stretched and her already wearing lungs were crushed by her own body. Swirl?s supporters were yelling for her to bite off Mom?s nipples. The black girl dropped her head trying to do it, but Mom had enough strength to keep squirming and threatening to throw Swirl off.

Denise yelled for Mom to just give up and take a rest. Mom heard her and surrendered before Swirl could do any more harm. Now Denise stepped forward smiling and Swirl looked sick to her stomach.

Swirl and Denise exchanged six punches before my monster soccer bitch of a sister connected to the nose. Swirl went down on her knees bleeding badly. She crossed her arms to protect her face, but Denise was aiming a soccer kick at Swirl?s hairy crotch. The smack of my sister?s hardened instep on Swirl?s cunt sounded like a rifle shot.

Swirl screamed and grabbed herself yelling that she quit.

Denise danced and raised her hands above her head. She pointed to Nipples and motioned for her to come forward. Denise had been suspended twice, the first time at age eight, for fighting with other girls after soccer matches. The look on her face scared me and it terrified Nipples.

Nipples looked at Denise and started backing away. Denise taunted her calling her everything in the book and even spitting on her. The last bit got the black girl furious and she charged into Denise throwing her fists windmill fashion. Denise stood firm and took the face punches in order to slam her own straight punches into the black girl. Three punches to about fifteen were still enough to put Nipples on her back in the dirt. She yelled out stop just as Denise stomped on her belly.

Denise jumped and strutted again and pointed to Fatty. Fatty raised her fists over her head and charged into Denise. Denise hit the girl three times, but Fatty?s charge bowled her over and my super sister hit the ground hard with 180 pounds of black meat on top of her. Fatty had almost beaten Aunt Jane and now she had position on Denise.

Denise fought back and the wrestled for control. Denise rammed her forearm into Fatty?s mouth as she tried to bite my sister?s pink nipple. Fatty bit the forearm instead. Denise cursed and drove her right hand up into Fatty?s throat. The big black girl started gagging and fell off gasping for air. Denise rotated on her ass, raised her right leg and dropped her right heel down like an ax into the black girl?s heaving belly.

Fatty froze and then curled up in the fetal position. She reached up for someone to help her with her hand. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open but nothing was going out or end. Denise stood up and started kicking the helpless girl. Fatty tried to roll away, but Denise connected with her face. The black girl fell flat this time and didn?t move. Denise?s foot was bloody and she had to pick a tooth out of her the top of her foot.

Deputy Dan dragged Fatty to the back of the line. The girl was still out.

Denise, breathing heavily now, waited for Biggie. Biggie came forward cautious and the two exchanged punches. Denise was tired, but her fists were like rock and she really could throw a punch. Biggie?s nose started dribbling, then her lower lip and then she was spun around by a wicked left that sank into her right eye.

Denise kick stomped the back of Biggie?s knee and the black woman fell down. My sister was like a wrecking crew. She danced for a second like a boxer wasting time, but she was smiling as she did it. Biggie leaned over and tried to press herself up. Denise had been waiting for that. She planted her right foot on the black woman?s ass and pushed her face first into the dirt. Denise dropped her knees into the small of Biggie?s back and the black woman yelled out that she quit.

Denise stood up and motioned for the next girl. Lips shook her head. Legs was still holding her nipples and crying. The rest of the girls shook their heads. It came back around to Fatty and she was still knocked out. Biggie stood and looked at her girls and shook her head. She raised her fists.

Denise worked over the black woman with her fists. Biggie?s nose spread all over her face and her eyes began to swell close. Denise didn?t finish her. When the black woman fell down, Denise would hammer her body with kicks and then pull back. It was torture and Denise stretched it out for twenty minutes. Biggie cried and crawled forward trying to claw at the dancing blonde girl. Her eyes were slits. Her mouth and nose were pulp.

Denise drew it out until Biggie was helpless. Then she kicked the woman onto her back and dropped a knee across her throat. Biggie clawed at the leg until she passed out. Denise stood up before Deputy Dan blew his whistle and motioned for the next girl in line.

The black girls wanted no part of the jock bitch from hell. Denise taunted them trying to get them to fight on. Deputy Dan finally declared the fight over.

The sight of the crying black girls on their backs in the dirt, eating white pussy was as shocking to me as to the black guy handcuffed beside me. Of all the girls it was no surprise to me that Denise couldn?t get enough. She rode face after face and then seemed to thrill in pushing her fingers into the squirming women?s cunts. She kept on and on until Mom finally told her she had enjoyed herself enough.

Deputy Dan was unzipping his pants as we left.

We didn?t make it to the lake. Instead Mom had me check us into a roadside hotel so they could clean up. The battle had taken its toll, but all the women were smiling and laughing over their victory. Denise wanted to find another fight.

I sat in the corner hoping nobody noticed my huge erection or the stain on my shorts. And they say road rage is bad for your health.

The End

As always, I hope you enjoyed it. Any way, the price is right. I?ve posted my first story at Seaking?s website, it could turn into a marathon series if I get back to it. Let me know what you think of both.

Until the next time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EXCELLENT story Cage, well done!!!

MikeJV