I'm going to be away again for a while again, about 2 weeks or so ... so thought I'd post the following to amuse you with in the mean time.

As I'm very busy unfortunately, I'm not able to write something completely original and have here adapted and combined some fight scenes from stuff written a few years earlier in conjuction with a very close friend of mine, Micheala aka the Cobra. BE WARNED: IT CONTAINS EXTREME VIOLENCE!

See ya later!
Jessie
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

ANGEL VS JESS
By Jessie

The massive Angel, 32 y, 260 lbs, wanted revenge for what Jessika, 48 y, 165 lbs, did to her baby sister some years ago and challenged her to a NHB fight, with the loser becoming a slave for life! She promised: "Your ass is mine bitch, and I'm gonna bust that ass, and your pathetic little tits, and after ripping that sorry cunt of yours bald, I'm gonna bust that too... I'M GONNA RUIN YOU AS A WOMAN!!!!"

Big Bad Jess just laughed and said: "Well, give it your best shot ... I'd love to have you as my slave for life! Your fat ass is gonna be mine!"

The crowd cheered loudly and excitedly as the two catfighters walked out into the catfight arena and stared each other in the eyes. Although they were the same length, the crowd gasped at the massive size of Angel, her enormous, outsized tits hanging down to her navel, jiggling as she strode out confidently. Jessie was not small, but she was completely dwarfed by the size of Angel who clearly believed that her superiority in weight would demolish Jessie. Moreover, she had age on her side too.

Clearly the crowd was on the side of Angel, who flexed her flabby, but massive arms and posed for her boisterous fans, blowing a kiss towards one of her most ardent fans, the loudmouthed Tammy. Then she raised her right arm with her middle finger extended, in a classic rude gesture towards Jessie. Angel smiled sadistically and stood with legs spread widely, so that the appreciative audience could clearly see her protruding, slightly bloated labia, indicative of her sexual excitement. "Angel! Angel! Angel!", all the catfight bitches and bastards chorused - the massive woman had already reached hero status of mythical proportion in their eyes, but they wanted to see more. Looking at the dominating, bordering on the grotesque, size of Angel, and glancing over at the smaller more average proportioned, Tammy smiled encouragingly at Angel, and showed her a thumbs down, while holding up a bottle of chilled French champagne.

Though Jessie knew she was up against a formidable opponent, she had the advantage of extensive martial arts skills, having had the privilege of training as a kuniochi (female Ninja). The over-confident, fat bitch freak was going to pay dearly for underestimating her. In fighting it was not always weight or brute strength that counted. Looking over at her small, but loyal crowd of supporters, she started quivering a little, almost sexually in anticipation.

The beautiful, sexy Jessie moved determinedly closer, also raising her arms, her 36C breasts jutting out provocatively, while bending her knees slightly. The two opponents began to slowly move in a circle, each hurling insults while waiting to make the first strike. "I'm going to give you so much pain, Jessie", Angel taunted, "That you're going to wish you were never born!"

"Well then, come on, you fucking fat freak - you ugly blob of jelly! Come on, let's see if you're really as good as you think you are! I'm going to enjoy kicking your fucking oversized butt!", Jessie yelled back.

Suddenly Angel lunged at Jessie, surprisingly fast for such a large woman, grabbing for Big Bad Jess's arm, in an attempt to pull her closer. She wanted to feel Jess's smaller body pressing into hers and then overpower her with her weight. But Jess responded swiftly by grabbing her arm and applying a Kotegoshi, placing both thumbs in the center of the back of Angel's hand, and gripping her thumb with the left hand and little finger with the right hand. Then she viciously bent the massive woman's hand, palm side toward the inside of the elbow keeping the arm straight to effect the Kotegoshi. Angel shrieked in sudden pain as Jess applied relentless pressure pushing Angel's fingers back toward her shoulder, her fingers feeling as if they were being torn off, and her shoulder dislocated. In order to release the intense pressure Angel involuntary bent at the waist and slowly sank to her knees.

Releasing her right hand and maintaining the Kotegoshi with her left, Jess struck down with lightning speed with the Hammer-Fist Strike at the joint behind Angel's elbow. With grim satisfaction, Jess heard the sound of breaking bone as the massive woman's elbow was shattered, and thrilled at the squeal of agony it elicited. The boisterous crowd had suddenly grown silent; stunned into total disbelief; their seemingly invincible champion was being humiliated by the smaller, older woman!

Further, rotation of the broken, limp arm, caused Angel to do a slow tumble and fall on her back with a huge thump, the whole arena shuddering under the impact. Quickly, Big Bad Jess moved forward, and knelt beside the panting, moaning Angel, her arm and the edge of her hand instinctively coming down towards the exposed throat of Angel. Angel's eyes widened in shock and horror as she saw her death approaching! Big Bad Jess's eyes showed no mercy. But then millimeters away from crushing her throat with a Sword Hand Blow, Jess stopped. No, this was not a death fight!

The momentary hesitation was all Angel needed, and she managed to trip Jessie by swinging out her leg, and they both fell in a heap. Immediately their bodies became a jumble of legs and arms, first one on top and then the other as they rolled across the carpet, giving alternating glimpses of their naked pussies. The lustful crowd was going wild! Neither was gaining the advantage, though it wouldn't be long before Angel's weight began to count, despite her left elbow having been broken. The tide was now firmly beginning to swing in her direction. Jess now became desperate, realising that she had to get out of this situation.

Angel was somewhat surprised by how strong the older smaller bitch was - she was certainly not going to be such an easy push-over as she had initially thought. But this only added to her growing sexual excitement, and she felt her clitoris bulge and quiver again, and more moisture dripped from her bushy snatch. The anticipated thrill of beating and dominating a worthy opponent was much greater than having an easy victory. Gee, it was going to be so exquisite beating this lezzie bitch in front of her generous sponsor, MikeJV! Angel strongly wanted to impress him as well as the crowd, and looked forward to a private celebration later that evening.

Every muscle in their arms and legs stood out, as they strained and wrestled for dominance. Sweat began to pour from both their chests and underarms, until their bodies glistened, turning it into a sexy, surrealistic battle scene. Their animal grunts and groans almost sounded as if they were making love, instead of engaging in a desperate battle for domination. But Angel's weight was just too much for the weakening Jessie. In complete desperation, Jess slammed her elbow into the eye of the big slut, and managed to dislodge her for a moment, and leapt to her feet. "C'mon, you piece of fat shit. You're nothing, but an extremely ugly ... oversized freak with a bad attitude!" she taunted, "Get up so I can beat you with my fists." With a feminine hiss of anger, Angel leapt up and rushed at her.

Big Bad Jess swung her right arm in an upward blow, catching Angel in her soft belly, on her solar plexus, with the full weight of her body. "OOOOMMPPHH" Angel staggered backward and almost fell, but her fat absorbed the blow somewhat. Angel's eyes looked glassy, but she managed to slug Jess beneath her chin. But this only momentarily slowed down Jess's onslaught, as she reacted by executing a Mawashi-Geri (roundhouse kick) to Angel's face. It struck the side of her nose, crushing it with a sharp, cracking sound, as bright red blood sprayed the audience.

As Jess moved forward to press home her advantage, she suddenly felt her arms pinned powerfully from behind and heard Tammy shout: "Come on, Angel ... fuck the bitch up good!" Before Jess had a chance to recover or try to wrestle loose, Angel had stumbled forward throwing a direct punch to Jessie's right tit, flush on the nipple, smashing her breast flat. AAAAIIIEEE!! Then another crushing blow slammed into her left tit. This was followed up by a vicious uppercut, causing Jess to see stars and hang limp and defencelessly in Tammy's arms.

Gathering her fast waning strength, Big Bad Jess, trembled and lifted her right knee vertically, and bending it about ninety degrees, executed a sharp Ke-Geri (Rear Heel Kick) against Tammy's shin. Though it dislodged a shrieking Tammy, a heavy roundhouse punch from Angel caught Jessie on the side of her mouth, dislodging some teeth, and she staggered backward crashing to the floor on her back, covering her mouth with both hands. She rolled over on her side, her body shaking with sobs, but some in the audience heard her whisper determinedly through clenched, bloody teeth, "I'm not going to let this fat, monstrous freak beat me!"

The massive woman now strode over and victoriously stepped over the fallen older woman, placing her legs on either side of Jessie's torso. For a tempting moment, she considered lowering her hot, steamy cunt onto her beaten opponent's face, and strangling her to death with her powerful thighs. But then she decided that the insolent little bitch had not yet been humiliated enough, and smiled briefly at MikeJV, who had a huge hard-on, and Tammy, who was furiously clenching her inner thighs and squirming in delight at Angel's domination of the hapless woman. Waiting until the heaving Jess had got to her feet, Angel grabbed her, and cruelly and savagely kneed her in the cunt three times in rapid succession, as she shrieked wildly from the agonizing blows: "AAARRGGGHHh!!!" The ravenous crowd went crazy over the brutal punishment their hero was inflicting on the former champion.

Angel followed this up by punching Big Bad Jess in the belly over and over again until she fell to her knees, clutching her wounded tummy. She strolled over to her and sent a knee right to the side of her head. The enormous bitch then picked up the dazed dyke and slung her over her broad shoulders. She triumphantly paraded Jessie?s body around for a few seconds, riling up the rowdy crowd in the process, before carrying her over and lifting her up with one arm in order to perform an atomic drop. Summoning up all her remaining strength, Jess, however, managed to drive a devastating blow into the kidney area of the massive bitch. Both women crumpled to the floor, and lay momentarily motionless.

This time both fighters took time to get up and recuperate on opposite sides of the room, staring hatefully at each other, before they charged one another again. Back and forth the battle raged. Whereas the younger slut relied on her superior brute strength and weight, the older bitch was the more skilful and quicker of the two. They grappled in the center of the room and Jess managed to toss Angel with a neat move, meeting her as she was struggling to her feet with a powerful dropkick, causing her to fall unceremoniously with legs spread wide. Now Big Bad Jess wanted to humiliate her in front of her adoring fans. "OK, bitch!", she said. "Let's see how good you can take a blow to your own useless cunt!" Jessie grabbed Angel's ankles, spread her legs wide, and drove her heel violently into her conceited, hairy cunt. A shrill, feminine shriek erupted from Angel's lips. AAAAARRRGGhh! All her supporters were stunned and Tammy's sluttish heart skipped a beat! Fuck!

Jess now grit her teeth and scooped Angel off the floor and she set her up for a vertical supplex, which she executed perfectly. The audience had now become completely quiet as Angel was now flat on her back, moaning, clutching her clearly visibly red, swollen cunt lips, peeking out beneath her thick reddish bush. The tide seemed to have turning once again in favour of the more skilled fighter. Jess kicked her in the side, and followed that with a few stomps to her gigantic nipples. The smaller woman again lifted the larger bitch off the floor by her hair, and got her into a headlock, but in desperation the frustrated woman managed to swing Jess of balance, and they both tumbled to the floor again.

Soon the two sweating, grappling two bodies had reached a static stalemate on the floor - each one had a deadly vice grip on the other's neck, and were straining to crack the other's vertebrae. The crowd was hushed and awed by the animal ferocity of the fight. Clearly, the fight seemed to have evolved into a death fight!

Big Bad Jess lay partially on top, her breasts and nipples squashed against her opponent, but her rump slightly in the air, legs spread to breaking point, giving the audience a great view of her juicy cunt and arse hole. Below her, the massive Angel's legs were spread even wider, also displaying her arse hole, and above, her jutting, erect clit rising from her long, pink gash. As each strained in desperation to break the other's neck, their legs spread even wider with the effort, causing their cunts and arse holes to gape even wider and wider. Both were sexually extremely aroused as evidenced by the copious love juice oozing and dripping from their horny twats.

The noisy audience had suddenly fallen silent as they caught a glimpse of reflected light from two silver Ben Wa balls, buried deep in Angel's widely stretched cunt, and a hush fell over them. They had not expected their hero to have struggled so much to beat a smaller, older opponent. But the sight of the pinned and clearly struggling Angel gave hope to the few supporters of Jess, and they held their breaths fearfully. One could cut the tension in the air with a knife. Tammy on the other hand couldn't bear to look any more ...

And then it happened! The hard crackling noise of breaking bone was clearly heard, and both sensuously entwined bodies stiffened as if in simultaneous orgasm, and everyone held their breath waiting ... waiting ... waiting ... Then the pelvic and pussy muscles of the massive bitch relaxed, and slowly out of her gaping, bushy cunt popped first the one and then the other love juice covered Ben Wa ball, clattered loudly to the floor, rolling away. Then a stream of yellow piss arched parabolically from her dead cunt. The audience was absolutely stunned ... their great hero had been defeated by an over the hill, menopausal bitch!

But Jess's few supporters were besides themselves with joy feeling an undeniable throbbing in their loins - Jess had managed to achieve the impossible, and had inflicted an ignominious and humiliating defeat on the massive, gigantic Angel! Her over-confidence had proved her fatal undoing. Not in their wildest dreams had they thought that victory was possible against such a strong opponent. Tears streaked down some faces, others were pale, and others were retching.

In complete contrast, Tammy and MikeJV suddenly felt devastated: sick and dizzy, as if someone had punched them on the pits of their stomach as the hard reality of what had happened hit home. To see Angel killed, was just sickening. This was not supposed to happen! Shit!

Meanwhile the totally exhausted Jess disentangled herself from Angel's corpse, and picked up the Ben Wa balls, and stumbled over to Tammy. Then she thrust them into the cowering Tammy's gaping mouth: "Suck, bitch! ... a memento for you!", and took the bottle of champagne, poured a glass and took a quick sip. Then she walked over to Angel's massive corpse, and shook the chilled bottle and crudely thrust it into her exposed dead cunt, the white, frothy bubbles spewing out from the side like an erupting geyser.

Then Big Bad Jess knelt over Angel's dead face, lowering her own ravenous cunt until her labia were just touching the enormous woman's protruding tongue, and started moving her hips back and forth, slowly at first, but then with increasing intensity. Harder and faster she rode the dead woman's face, making sure that her bloating tongue was sliding up and down the entire length of her quivering slit, and covering every nook and fold of her engorged labia. Gradually, as the throbbing in her clitoris became more urgent, she started tweaking her own nipples with her fingers while circling her huge clitoris around Angel's tongue, gyrating her hips and throwing her head back in ecstasy. OOOOHHH!!! ... AAAAAHH! ... YES! ... YES! ... YES! YES!!!!, she came violently after a while: another massive 7 on the Richter scale!!!

Later that evening, a dark, shadowy figure entered the monastery and entered the confessional, sobbing softly. The organ was playing soft solemn music. The atmosphere felt solemn and holy; peaceful and calm.

Mother Superior said gently: "My dear Sister Jessika ... come now, my child ... what is wrong? Please unload your heavy heart ... the Lord's forgiveness is great!"

Sobbing, she replied: "Forgive me, Mother Superior ... for I've sinned terribly ... I succumbed to temptation again ... the Devil tempted me again ... I slipped out of the convent ... forsook my previous vow ... and again fought and killed another woman!"

Mother Superior gasped, but calmed herself down before saying compassionately: "My child ... you must really stop your fighting ways ... come let us pray together!"

THE END

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 21, 2005 02:54 AM: Message edited by: Jessikafights ]</font>