Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nasty Things follow, death butchering etc.

Part two

Seraphema was desperate for a weapon and found the very tool that had caused her so much agony. Snatching hold of the other teen vixens arm she held off the flame from her sex but attacked with her newfound weapon held in her other hand. Using the wire scouring brush end of the toilet brush Seraphema ripped the abrasive brush across Silvers cunt lips. The Asian girl screamed and dropped her own weapon, in her agony letting Seraphema role her onto her back and pin her arms. The wire brush now held firmly in both black hands now rubbed up and down repeatedly across the torn slit of the howling and bucking Asian teen. When Seraphema eventually stopped Silvers cunt lips were red and raw from the abuse and she was a weeping wreck lying on her back unable even to move.
    Rolling the exhausted Silver onto her stomach Seraphema scissored the drained Japanese school girls head high up in her ebony thighs and then selected her finishing hold. Her right hand probed the small brown hole of the other teen while her left hand started to fist its way into her bloody cunt. Using as lubrication the sex juices and blood that both girls had liberally exuded during the fight Seraphema gained entry into Silvers body. Then tensing her legs so as to secure her hold on Silvers head she struck. Her claws extended and Silver suffered the exquisite torture of the double sex claw. The young Asian had been trying to prize the Africans teens powerful legs from around her head but her weakened arms now lacked the strength even to ease the pressure so as to slip her head out through the slick legs of the other young Amazon. She tried to use her cunt and ass muscles to limit Seraphemas intrusions but then the torment started. She had felt pain before and had twice in NHB been forced to submit rolling in bloody agony from cunt pain and this catfight had already taken her to the limit of her pain threshold but that was nothing compared to this. The pain of butchered and scorched meat was nothing compared to this more subtle agony that seemed to be twisting and groping at the heart of Silvers sex. The powerful young African was now riding a bucking spasming girl insane with the agony being inflicted on her. As the flailing platinum haired teen weakened the younger girl rolled her onto her back.
    The lift door opened and the African boy re-entered answering his sister?s call. Zuma looked distraught and hid his face as he watched the torture continue. Silver high per ventilated in her desperate exertions to break free and her face starting to go purple and her gasps for breath grew more ragged and tortured. Eventually the young Asian gave one last desperate jerk and arched her back, her eyes staring in horror not only at the pain enveloping her body but also at her now inability to breathe. Seraphema released her head scissors and knelt beside her opponent still with the double sex claw working it?s magic on the tanned Asian. Silver's body began to shake and she voided herself on the white carpet of the hotel room. The piss and shit allowed the black teen to slip her hands out easily and she wiped them across the body of the other girl before vigorously finishing off her cleaning with daubing Silver face and hair with her own shit. Silver just lay there spread eagled legs and arms wide her body twitching and eyes staring wide in horror at the ceiling. Getting up the younger girl then vented her own bowls over the face of the Asian teen washing Silver platinum hair with her piss.
    ?Are you finished Sister? Zuma could only whisper, his voice lost in the total defeat of his lover at the hands of his sister. Seraphema walked slowly towards the bathroom. At the door the young girl turned to the powerful boy and noticed for the first time that tears were welling up in his coal black eyes.
    ?She is worthy of you brother, so you may save her. She gave me more of a fight than those other three girls you call your wives?. Zuma jumped to the side of his stricken girl and not bothering about the dirt and slime across her face quickly began to give the kiss of life to the airless Asian. Silvers heart was beating erratically, he could feel it through her raw teat pressed close to his naked chest. It was the comfort of his body that eventually released the tanned Asian from the spasm that had cut off her breath and with a gasp she spat out a lungful of shit and piss. She started to sob uncontrollably and shake with shock and fear.
    ?I lost, I lost, will she kill me, I don?t want to die? were the only things she could mumble through the sobs. Picking her up he rushed with her to the shower by their bedroom and while he gasped in the force of the cold-water jet the colour slowly returned to Silvers face. However she still kept repeating that she must leave him and even when he tried to explain that Seraphema had said she was worthy of her brother and that no other female had ever tested a woman of his family so hard this only provoked more tears. That evening as they huddled together on the double bed Zuma noticed that Silver kept staring off into space and tears would involuntarily pour from her eyes. During the next few days at the hotel Silver would not speak and Seraphema kept her confined to the bedroom, only allowing her to get up from the bed to go to the bathroom. One of the few sounds that she made was to whimper when Zuma rolled up and disposed of the soiled carpets. Every time Seraphema entered the room she would cower behind Zuma like a beaten dog shuddering with fear.
    After a week Seraphema came into the hotel room and announced she had booked air tickets for the following day.
    ?I have also ordered a large cask to be shipped from here to home. We will travel first class brother while we will sedate your pet and shackle her in the cask. I have ordered the standard kidnapping arrangements from the embassy so she will be sedated and strapped up. When we get home you may keep her or sell her as I?m sure she will fetch a good price?
    All of this only dimly filtered through into Silvers cracked mind, and not helped by the drugs she had been forced to take daily by the muscular black girl. However self-preservation meant that her sixth sense for survival slowly began to surface.
    ?Thank you sister for letting me take her home? sighed Zuma ?will my wives treat her kindly do you think? he asked his twin. The beautiful Congolese teen only laughed.
    ?They will play with her I?m sure? she giggled.
    At this something in Silvers mind snapped. The next morning when she awoke alone in the bed she tore furiously at the sheeting that the ebony vixen had tied round her ankle to stop her from escaping the room. Somehow Seraphema had not tied it too tightly that morning and it came loose. The young Asian limped as fast as she could towards the door only to be dropped to the floor as Seraphema crashed a vase over her head. The African picked up Silver and smashed a low punch full onto Silvers already abused cunt lips. Silver spun off the dressing table scattering perfumes and makeup but Seraphema wearing only in a miniscule floral bikini missed with a drop kick as the other teen rolled out of the way. Seraphema quickly picked herself up from the thick-carpeted floor and punted a kick into Silvers side staggering her as she ran out of the bedroom door and headed for the door towards the hotel lift. The African raced after the tanned naked Asian teen and then grabbed the older girls hair and smashed her head into the hall mirror sending shards of glass flying before following up with a throat chop. Silver stumbled back towards the lift door and then tripping over the shoe rack falling heavily on her already bruised ass.
    ?Stupid girl, I loosened that sheet on purpose. I want to make sure you remember me for the rest of you short life. While Zuma was here he would not let me take trophies. He has left already for the airport to arrange our travel this evening. So I am taking mementos of out fights. No way am I leaving your clit and teats to be claimed by Zuma?s wives. I am taking them know?. While Silver sat with her back to the door she had wanted to escape through Seraphema slipped out of her bikini and started to pleasure herself before going to her handbag and removing a flick knife .
    ?You stupid cunt Japanese shit. Just sitting there waiting to be butchered. Can?t you even give me a bit of excitement. I?ll rape you if you are good? Sneered the black teen at the shivering girl slumped before her. Bending down she grabbed the platinum blond hair and wrenched up Silvers head so she could look straight into her panicked tear stained face.
    ?I?m going to finish y?? Seraphema eyes widened. Her stomach had just exploded into pain. She fought the agony for a second but then another swath of agony cut across her small black tits. She stared in disbelieving horror as Silvers face creased into a broad smile and the tanned Asian giggling started to lick gouts of blood from off of one of her hands.
    ?Seven years bad luck black bitch? spat the Asian teen into the Congolese girls face only inches from her own. Silvers hand was bleeding but she still held tightly the seven-inch shard of glass from the mirror. Seraphema screamed and then fell back onto the carpet blood pouring from her sliced guts and slashed chest. She sobbed and tried in shock to somehow hold in the blood with both hands.
    ?Mother I cannot die like this, I must be queen? she moaned to herself as she lay in an increasing pool of her own blood, propped against the hall table. Silver crawled towards her enemy and spat full into her face.
    ?I need to have something to remember you by?. She hissed into the Africans ear and then with Seraphema?s own Italian flick knife stabbed vigorously into the other teens hairless slit. Blood gushed afresh and Seraphema gurgled and whimpered as Silver sliced away the other teens firm dark cunt meat and removed her brown clit.

Two days latter as Zuma's wives gathered round the pool by their luxury home he had the large cask opened to allow them to play with their new toy. The naked black girls had various implements handy; massive strapons, tit clamps, slave shackles, double handed dildos etc. Unfortunately the dead mutilated corpse of Seraphema gave them no fun, but Zuma laughed so hard he fell into the pool.

John

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EXCELLENT!! That was great, I loved it... especially the ending!!!

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wink

Nice unexpected twist at the end there ... that always EXCITES me! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Meaow
    Jessie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Naked and to the death Pt 2

Is there a part 1 to this story? Please let me know, so I can read the whole story.

Can the author give me permission to copy this to my laptop? so I can create an hard copy to read without my laptop.

Junior Hostboard Member myfordi's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Naked and to the death Pt 2

Quote Originally Posted by Grissom1755 View Post
    Is there a part 1 to this story? Please let me know, so I can read the whole story.

Can the author give me permission to copy this to my laptop? so I can create an hard copy to read without my laptop.

Go back to page 87 and look for Naked and to the death on july 23 2007