Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This work of fiction involves extreme violence and sexual activities between a male and female who for different reasons have agreed to participate in a savage battle for sexual dominance. As always, this is not for the squeamish, the sensitive, the empathic or the immature. Please do not read on if the written word is likely to harm or disturb you. This is a fantasy, not a how to do it book.

THE BIG SECRET ? Chapter Eight by Mr. Cage

How did I get this way you ask? Well like most stories it begins with a little acorn. No, sorry, maybe I should use the one about the bent twig and how the tree grows. In any case this is the way I remember it.

In Chapter One I described my discovery of a secret floor under our guest house and the treasure find of recorded material hidden behind an electronic lock. In Chapter Two I took the exploration to another shocker: a brutal fight between my mother and grandmother. In Chapter Three Mom had two brutal fights with Rebecca and managed one win and a draw even though she was pregnant. In Chapter Four Mom and Dad fought Althea and Jim. It was a brutal affair and ended in my Dad winning and humiliating Jim and Althea winning and humiliating and hurting Mom. After that terrible beating I couldn?t imagine Mom facing any woman again, especially the very tough Rebecca. Rebecca had destroyed Mom in their first fight and nearly broke her in the next two fights. Rebecca and Mom hated each other so there was no way Mom could expect mercy. Then in Chapter 5 I watched my Mom and Rebecca, both terribly battered from battles with other women within the week, fight a brutal no rules fist fight in front of a paying audience. Mom?s fists had won the day and she left Rebecca destroyed in the middle of a blood-soaked ring. As part of the fight consequences the entire audience had their way with Rebecca. As a result of the beating and the aftermath, Rebecca had apparently left the fighting lifestyle. In Chapter 6 the family came back from their fight and I realized they had been beaten. I overheard my second and third sister arguing in private and then saw a brief sex maul fight ending with the older Teresa upholding her place in the pecking order. In Chapter 7 I saw my Mom ruthlessly beat, dominate and humiliate both my Grandmother Deidre for the second time and my Aunt Sandra for the first. What was I to discover next?

I couldn?t escape observation for another week then found a small window of time and risked it. I wanted to see the family fight, but once again when I got down below the guest house I found that the final editing wasn?t done. Frustrated I popped in Disc 22 and went to the data base.

The entry read: ?A series of fights from Mr. Renaldo of South Africa. He says they were shot as early as 1960 and as recently as 1988 when he sent them to me. I sent him all of Melinda?s fights to date in return. He had plans to bring his wife and three daughters to the US for fights, but I lost touch with him almost immediately after the trade. Have no idea what happened to him, must have used a false name and address, because there was absolutely no what to trace him and I used professionals. Fortunately, none of Melinda?s fights every surfaced from that source so whatever happened to him, he kept his word. I have no names or descriptions of the fighters, but he sent eight two hour VHS tapes recorded in a foreign standard. After decoded them I found not too much to my surprise that much of the material was nothing more than women paid to roll around. Of the good stuff a lot was so poor in quality that I didn?t bother to transfer it. Only two hours were worth converting to DVD. Even given the transfer quality problems between VHS standards, the fact that many of the fights were transfers from soundless 8 millimeter and the lack of information on the fighters it is a gem.?

The first fight was in fact soundless and the tape was grainy black and white, it must have been shot in ancient times. A white man?s hand held up a cardboard box top. On it had been written: Claw 3-1 versus Razor 4-0 no rules lightweight girl?s championship 1960. Pictures of two young girls had been pasted onto the board. Despite the jiggling camera close-up it was hard to make them out other than Claws looked to be a young Indian girl and Razor a young African. The hand disappeared and the recording looked like one of those old movie film breaks then the image stabilized.

The man from the shoulders down appeared wearing overalls and boots. He had a good sized belly. He was standing inside what looked to be a corral inside a barn. The floor was hay covered dirt. Based on his size and the height of the side walls on the corral I estimated the girl?s heights. On one side was Claws, the Indian, and the other side was Razor, the African.

I was relatively sure Claws was Indian or Pakistani. I remember seeing the film Gandhi and there was a large colony of Indians in South Africa. I don?t know how old Claws was but she looked young and about five feet tall, maybe 85 pounds, very skinny, lean with stringy muscles, a flat belly and a nearly flat chest. Her dark brown nipples rose up out of tight hard little breasts. They were large, enormous for such a small chest, thick and sticking out like tiny thumbs. Her areole were thick, raised and about the size of quarters. Her belly showed just a faint line of pubic hair and tight small lips. The camera focus made it hard to tell any more details. Her thick straight black hair had been chopped off and was maybe only two inches long.

Razor was definitely African, dark black skin, broad nose, heavy lips, prominent cheeks and square chin. Razor was an inch shorter and maybe five pounds lighter. She was built even thinner, but her muscles rippled under her gleaming skin. She had tiny hard coal black nipples that really only could be seen when the light glinted just right. Her lower belly was covered in a tight tangle of black pubic hair. The hair on her head looked like it had been cut and styled by that guy who promotes fights. It stuck in every direction and looked to be tangled and gnarled into knots. Her mound was heavily pronounced and you could see the head of her clit between heavy cunt lips that were very different than those tight almost missing ones that Claws possessed.

The recording skipped again and restarted with a view from someone sitting on the top of the corral. He panned and I guessed the stall was about eight feet long and five feet wide, but that was just a guess. The tape showed men?s legs hanging over the side of the corral, boots almost level with the girl?s heads. The girls were alone in opposite corners against the back wall. There was no referee.

The screen blinked again and suddenly the two nude girls were toe to swinging away. There hard little fists flew through the air. There was practically no defense. They just stood there flat footed and hammered each other in the head, face, arms, chest and ribs. The wild melee continued for a three minutes until Razor grabbed on and held.

Now their sweat slicked, sleek bodies struggled in a standing wrestling match. Neither had much in the way of a manicure, but that didn?t stop them ripping long scratches down each other?s back. The bounced together again and again, tits and bellies smacking together trying to knock the other one back. Razor got in a nice move when instead of going belly to belly she rotated her hips at the last moment and got her sharp skinny hip into Claws lower belly.

That was the only advantage between them for about two minutes of frantic fighting inside each other?s grasp and then suddenly Claws used one hand in the back of Razor?s kinky hair and pulled her into a hip throw. Razor flew over the brown girl?s hip and hit the ground hard. Before she could adjust, the Indian girl grabbed to handfuls of the black girl?s rough cut hair and dragged her on her ass backwards. There wasn?t far to go.

As soon as the Indian got her African rival near the wooded plank wall of the corral she banged the girl?s head hard. Once, twice and three times, rocking Razor?s world. The black girl?s feet kicked up and finally managed to capture one of Claw?s lean thighs. Razor wrapped her legs around the Indian?s thigh and then seemed to roll. Claw lost her balance and went down.

The camera zoomed in on the lower plank. The dry wood was wet with either sweat or Razor?s blood. The damned black and white made it impossible to tell. Then it was clear because there was a thick stream of dark liquid running around Razor?s neck on both sides of her shoulders. The back of her head had been split open!

Despite the busted head, the black girl scrambled across the Indian?s writhing body. They engaged in another wrestling match in the dirt, with Razor coming out on top. She managed to straddle Claw?s thrusting hips. The girl?s fingers were entangled and Razor had to use all her leverage to force the back of the Indian?s hands into the dirt. Even the terrible black and white camera captured the rippling muscles under each girl?s tight almost fatless skins.

Then Razor dropped her mouth to Claw?s upper chest. She sank her teeth into the Indian?s slight swelling breast tissue. Claw screamed wildly and jerked her hands around causing Razor to loose her bite and slide to the side. Suddenly the Indian was on top. Razor snapped her legs close on the Indian?s small hips, but Claw was intent on returning the bite. Instead of Razor?s upper chest she twisted her head and dropped her mouth right on the black girl?s tiny hard coal black nipples. Razor twisted. Her mouth screamed, but of course the silent film remained silent. Claw rode the bucking black girl and chewed on her tits, shifting from one to another methodically. What was probably blood soon covered both of Razor?s bumps. Her nipples were even harder to distinguish.

Suddenly lengths of rope, not that thick were thrown into the dirt on either side of the struggling girls. Claw looked at the rope on the left and grabbed for it. Razor took advantage of having a free hand and grabbed the Indian?s close cropped hair, jerking her head backwards. Claw got the rope, but lost her position. She was soon on her side with Razor moving her hard lean legs up to scissor the Indian?s thin waist.

Claw groaned and tried to wrap the rope around Razor?s neck, but the black girl grabbed the rope and now their hands struggled for the rope. Razor was winning the struggle with two hands on the rope slowly forcing Claw?s one hand down. It looked like the Indian?s neck was neck. I grew even more excited.

Then the camera captured Claws? free hand scrabbling in the dirt. She captured the other rope. She wound it around her hand and then suddenly smashed Razor in the back of the head where the cut probably was. The rope was coarse. Three punches and Razor let go of the rope and tried to twist around to stop the punches.

As Razor turned, her bloody nipples came into range. The Indian?s head snapped forward and you could see her white teeth were stained by something, obviously the African?s tit blood. Then Claws? mouth was flat against Razor?s twisted chest. The Africa?s face contorted in agony and she had to pull Claws? head back by the hair.

Suddenly the rope was around Razor?s thin neck and twisted tight. Claws had both ends crisscrossed at the rear of Razor?s head and pulling hard in opposite directions. Although the camera was so bad I swear I could see the African?s thin neck being rubbed raw by the coarse rope as it bit into her flesh cutting off her air.

Razor was on her back her and Claws was on top, choking the life out of her enemy. How far did these fights go? Razor reached upward and dug her dirty fingers into Claw?s face just missing her eyes. The Indian twisted her face away, but Razor got her fingers into the Indian?s mouth and threatened to rip her mouth apart. Claws face was contorted now and her mouth looked ready to rip apart at the corners. This was a savage heartless battle.

Claws leaned backwards to get out of reach, giving up her choke. Razor?s feet flashed up and captured the Indian under the arms and off she flew backwards hitting the dirt hard.

Razor sat up with the rope still around her neck. She looked down and saw the Indian?s cunt pointed straight at her. The brown girl?s legs were bent under her and her ass was resting on Razor?s own thighs. Razor drove her right fist down hard on Claw?s mound. The Indian girl writhed in the dirt, but her shoulders were under the African?s heels. They were twisted together, but Claw?s was the one in real trouble now.

Razor drove jammed three of her dirty black fingers into Claw?s tight cunt. Claws head jerked up and her mouth was wide with a soundless scream. Razor pumped her hand in and out of the girl. Paper money started flying into the arena floating to the floor. Razor continued to violate the girl for several minutes. Claw?s resistance weakened. She ripped at Razor?s legs as best she could, but it was her thighs and cunt covered in dark blood.

Razor suddenly jerked her feet out of the tangle. Claws was free for a moment. She started to twist to get her legs out from under her, but Razor was moving quicker. She kicked out of the tangle and booted Claw?s ass as she turned over. The Indian girl rolled over, free of the tangle but face down in the dirt. She pressed up, but it was too late.

Razor landed on her back, wrapped the rope around the Indian?s neck from behind, pulled it tight and then leaned backwards. Claw was bent backwards. Razor?s feet were firmly on the ground on either side of Claw?s shoulders and the black girl?s ass rested on the small of the Indian?s back. The rope completed the hold. The Indian girl?s face was twisted in agony and then fear. She clawed at her own neck trying to get between her tender neck and the rough rope biting deep into her brown skin.

Claws? feet kicked in the dirt helplessly and she bent further and further backwards. When her hands dropped, her feet kicked hard and then her whole body went rigid. A figure jumped into the arena and pulled Razor of the Indian.

Razor tried to get back on her a couple of times. Claw was still alive. She was trying to breath. The camera zoomed in on the ground between her legs. It was wet either with blood or piss, maybe both. Razor finally got under control and started gathering up the paper money from the arena?s floor. When she was done she smiled at the camera and raised her arm, putting her foot on the small of the sobbing Indian?s back.

She left by the gate. The men dropped into the corral. One dropped his pants, pulled Claws up by her hips and pushed his cock into her bloody cunt from behind. The camera moved around to capture the twisted agony of her face careful not to capture the image of the men. She took six cocks to the cunt before someone pushed his hard meat into her ass. The tape ran out a second or so after he had obviously shot his wad deep I her ass. I don?t know how many took the tiny loser.

Whew. I sat back already exhausted from whacking off to an ancient, grainy, silent film transfer to VHS PAL to VHS NTSC and then to DVD. Production quality not withstanding, damn what a fight! So we weren?t the only perverts in the world.

I was about to look for another disc when the next silent entry on Renaldo?s collection started up in what looked like to be in the middle of a fight. This was being shot from the window of truck or a jeep, I guessed, high up on the side of a sunken river bed. About forty African girls were fighting with rocks, sticks and whatever they could lay their hands on. This appeared to be between two gangs of girls, or maybe local tribes, I had no idea. I watched the battle looking for a clue as to how they told each other apart. Then I saw that one group was wearing a black neck band and the other had red. What the fuck was that about?

The fight went up and down the sides of the dry river bank. It was hard to tell who was winning or even the age of the fighters. There were a lot of tits flying around so they weren?t just kids. There was some real ass kicking going on down there. Two women had another down and were beating her blooding with rocks. This was a war, not a fight!

Another woman was on the ground with one of the poles sticking out of her belly! They? weren?t poles, it was a fucking spear. Jesus Fucking Christ! I saw the flash of knife blades and one woman fall with a blade buried into the hilt in her belly. I knew that was a kill shot. Holy shit! Fucking National Geographic Snuff Society!

Three women with red bands broke and ran. Then it became a rout. The black band women chased down about half a dozen of the slower red band women. The camera focused at a distant as a neck was cut. Then suddenly the car started moving and the view jiggled. On the other side of the bank a number of military vehicles had pulled up and soldiers with dogs on leashes were out. The war was over! And very quickly so was that portion of the tape.

Before I had a chance to recover there was another bloody fight going on in what looked like a garage. The floor was concrete and oil stained. There was a counter and tools on the wall and two women fighting on the concrete. The start of the fight was missing and I had no idea who was fighting or why.

A large white woman, I guessed six foot tall and 178 very muscular looking pounds was rolling around trying to keep a huge black woman from pinning her to the concrete. The black woman was probably two inches shorter but maybe a hundred or more pounds heavier. The short black haired, white woman?s forehead was busted open and her nose was pouring blood. Both her smallish, hard, dark nipple tits were bloody with bite and claw marks. Her knees and elbows were bloody, probably from the floor and her right eye was swelling closed. The black woman?s face was badly swollen and busted up. Her nose was pouring blood and it looked like her right cheek had been split open or bitten open and one of her ears looked torn. Her huge flopping tits looked unmarked, but it was hard to tell with her skin so dark. Thankfully the lights were bright and the silent film transfer was at least in color.

The black woman lost her position when the white?s big right foot finally captured the bigger woman?s hip and pushed her off. The black woman lunged back, but the muscular bitch was too fast. She dodged and the heavy bitch?s lunge put her down on all fours with the white woman on her knees beside and behind. In a second, muscles had leapt on the black woman?s broad back. Her white arms went around Big Mama?s (I had to name her) head going for the neck. Big Mama tucked her chin and prevented the choke. Moreover, she sank her already bloody teeth into Muscles? (only fair to name her too) thick forearm.

Muscles howled, but she hooked her feet around Big Mama?s huge waist and then back into her crotch. Now the white woman was riding the black woman?s back going for a choke and a scissors. The tape transfer flickered again. Then they were back. Whew it looked like I had missed only a minute or two of the fight.

Big Mama was on her left side pushing up with her right hand trying to keep from being face down on the concrete. Muscles was still riding her back. The white bitch had her dirty feet hooked into Big Mama?s amazingly hairy crotch. Big Mama?s left arm was reaching up over her head so she could rip at Muscles? hair. This exposed a hairy armpit and also lifted the left tit up. The fat woman?s jugs were just huge and sloppy. Even in this position the left one dangled almost to the floor with its huge dark black nipple almost brushing the concrete. Muscles? pushed her face to the side of Big Mama?s and sank her teeth into the black woman?s left ear. That got a silent howl out of the black bitch. Damn this was a nasty ass fight.

Big Mama pushed backward and suddenly she was lying on top of the white woman looking upward. The harsh overhead light gleamed of her sweat slicked black skin. Muscle?s got half her choke hold in and Big Mama had to use her hands to hold the muscular forearm in place. Muscles had to be grunting as Big Mama lifted her huge ass up and then dropped it down hard on the white woman?s belly. Muscle?s retaliated by driving the point of her heels down into Big Mama?s huge soft underbelly. Muscles? had good technique. Her left leg would straight just as her right heel dug into the black belly. Then her left heel would smash down just as her right leg straightened.

The belly pounding finally knocked the strength out of Big Mama?s legs. She could no longer raise her ass up to pound down on Muscle?s relatively hard belly. Inevitably Muscles rolled Big Mama onto her side and then her face. Muscles sat on the big woman?s middle back and choked and choked her. Big Mama?s feet kicked uselessly against the concrete and she clawed back over her head ripping out wads of the white woman?s already ruined hair.

Big Mama?s kicking stopped. Muscles sat up, grabbed the back of Big Mama?s hair with both hands and then started banging and scrubbing the black woman?s face into the concrete it went on for at least two minutes. Then she jerked back hard and pulled the black woman?s face back for the camera. Even though Big Mama?s skin was dark black and did not show damage well, there was no mistaken the swollen bloody mask for anything but a ruined face of a near dead loser.

Holding the black woman?s head in place for the camera, Muscles did a flex pose on the woman?s back showing off her right biceps while holding Big Mama?s bloody face in place for the camera. The super eight color tape clicked into its green ending frames and the tape transfer was over. Wow!

Then the images jumped and I was watching the same white woman fighting in the same garage against a very tall black woman, I?ll call Football because her tits looked like hard footballs jutted out from her chest. Now this bitch was tall, taller by three inches than Muscles which means she was easily over six feet. She was hard too, lean and hard like a very fit man. The two of them were smashing each other in the face and head with fists wrapped in knotted ropes.

Once again the damage looked worse on the white face, but she was holding her own. The knotted ropes must be really nasty because both women?s cheeks were split and their eyes were almost shut.

Football drove the white woman back against the counter and bent her over backwards. Muscles? hard tits thrust upward. Football dropped her mouth to the dark nipples and bit into them. The camera caught a short side view. I hit pause and backtracked. Yep, Football?s bloody teeth perfectly captured the dark nipple between her teeth. She bit down and it looked through the nipple!

Muscles? reacted by driving her thumbs into Football?s eyes from either side. The powerful black woman stumbled backwards rubbing at her eyes. Muscles straightened up and looked at her bloody nipple. It looked bitten through to me, but who could tell for sure. Muscles yelled and drove her right foot straight up into Football?s crotch. I could only image the sound of the impact on the silent film transfer. Football froze in place and her hands came away from her eye and reached down. I noted a very large clit. Her knees gave and she dropped downward as she grabbed for herself.

Muscles grabbed the black woman?s head in both hands and drove her knee up into Football?s chin. Football?s head snapped back out of the white woman?s hands and she fell backwards doubling her legs underneath her. Her head hit the concrete and bounced once. Muscles raised her right foot and stomped down on the black woman?s crotch. Football?s head flopped, but she didn?t respond.

Muscles looked at her bloody nipple again, screamed and went to the tool board and fetched a set of pliers. At that point, the large belly white guy stepped in and disarmed her. The scene ended.

Seconds later Muscles and another white woman, a big blonde with big tits, were on a bed in a hotel room. They were laying head to foot on their sides. Their left and right legs were up opening up their crotches. Both women were ramming monster studded dildos deep into each other. After ten minutes of this the blonde gave up.

The scene changed again. This time there was sound! The big belly white guy who I decided was Mr. Renaldo announced, ?My daughter Irena against my wife Erica in wrestling match. Muscles looked about ten years older. Her face and body showed the scars of a lot of battles, including chipped teeth. Her daughter Irena looked about fifteen and was surprising fit and tall just like her Mom. Her dark black hair was short like a boys and she looked very determined.

This was a strict ruled match and didn?t get out of hand. Irena managed to hold off her experienced Mom for as much as five minutes before she had to give. The match went on and on until both women were slick with sweat. Then Erica stood and Irena knee walked over to her and pushed her face into Erica?s crotch! Oh my god! The tape ended as Erica held the back of her daughter?s head and groaned to an orgasm.

The scene changed again. Irena was in the stall from the first fight facing an older black woman. Irena looked to be close to six feet tall and maybe 150 pounds, very slender with her mother?s muscular build. The black woman was probably an inch shorter, fifty pounds heavier and ten years older. Both women?s fists were wrapped in the knotted ropes that this guy appeared to favor.

Just then my weary watch on the security screen informed me someone had entered the main house. I had to bug the hell out of there! I put things right again, checked the timer on the DVD and found I had over an hour of material still to watch. I had to make a quick run and jump into the pool to hide the stains on my jean shorts. Goddamn. What does I guy have to do to get a little privacy around here?

(Hope you enjoyed this side trail. Don?t know where I?m going next.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did I enjoy it?!?! Is that a retorical question? [img]smile.gif[/img] OH HELL YES I enjoyed it!

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Great action from our neck of the woods ... don't know how you manage to churn out the wackiest, wildest stuff ... but you are GOOD!

Caio
    Jessie
    [img]wink.gif[/img]