Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

WOGF FAMILY NIGHT ? 6/06 ? Part III

Ms. Smith was a single mother who had joined the WOGF club with her two daughters. Unlike most of the unmarried women members she wasn?t a dyke, she was a man eater. She always chose young boys to fight and usually won. She fought dirty and was a ball buster. She was a fat ugly bitch and she loved cock. And the best way she could get it was to beat some boy to a pulp and take him as a fuck puppet.

Well she named me as her target this week and to double her fun she named Dad as my flag waver. She wanted cock and getting two for the price of one was a treat for her. The only good thing about Ms. White was she didn?t torture you; she just had an insatiable need for cock. She hadn?t gotten hold of me yet, but I saw her beat the hell out of a black guy two years older and thirty pounds heavier than me. I wasn?t happy. I had just escaped from the frying pan to the fire, a big nasty greasy fire at that.

I picked her youngest daughter, Tammy, to be her flag waver. Tammy was relatively attractive and I hoped she would be a quick flag waver if I got her mother in pain. That was my plan, get on the bitch from the start, punch her, kick her and choke her out before she got to my jewels and did her damage.

Ms. White stood 5?6?? and weighed 170 pounds. She had short, bushy red hair, huge freckled, pale 44DD tits that hung heavily on her big pale, stretch-marked belly. Her small white thong was stretched to breaking by her swelling lower belly and huge hairy cunt. Just seeing her standing in front of me with her ball crushing hands making gripping and twisting motions was enough to shrivel me up.

I could surrender, but I hoped to out fist the bitch. At my young age I was already 5?8?? and a strong 135 pounds. I figured if I could keep her hands off my balls and her tits out of my face I had a chance to outlast her. Dad suggested I go for her face straight away with my fists and break the rules as quickly as possible and make it no holds barred. It sounded like a good strategy to me.

The fight started. I already started to think of Ms. White as Red so I?ll call her that from now on. Red came out with her hands low, out stretched and grasping. She had an evil smile on her face. She started talking sexual shit right away. She was want nasty whore and she was into this big time. Her big pink nipples were erect and she pinched them hard twice while telling me she liked it rough on the tits so asked me to be as rough as I wanted. I swear it looked like she was already wet between the legs. Her white thong was stained and transparent showing big, thick hairy cunt lips and a tangle of bush that looked like a forest.

She made a sudden lunge for me. I had been waiting for that and made no pretense of trying to remain within the no face rules. I dodged right and slammed a short left into her nose. I caught her perfect. Her head snapped back. She staggered and sat down hard. The referee intervened and asked if we wanted to go no holds barred. I said yes. Red wiped her nose, no blood yet, but it was bright red and her eyes were watering. She smiled wickedly and said I had just asked for a real beating and she was going to give it. No holds barred it was.

I stayed on the balls of my feet, fists ready. I wanted to punch this bitch at long range. If she got me down and got her weight on me I?d be in real trouble. If she got close I would have to devote half my time to keeping my balls safe. I didn?t want a fucking catfight with this whore.

She moved forward. I jabbed with my left. She surprised me by weaving and slamming a hook into my ear. I jumped back and she missed with a snatch for my longish hair. I snapped a right into her mouth, a left into her right eye and then a right backhand across the mouth. That one hurt her and she cursed while charging forward.

I dodged to the left, but her big hand caught my shoulder and neck. Damn she was strong! She pulled me to her while using the hand to direct her charge. I hit her in the belly with a left, but she rammed into me hard. I thudded into the fence with the cow pressed against me.

I grabbed the back of her red hair and jerked her head back too late. She sank her teeth into my right shoulder. Her left hand hugged me around the lower back and her left thudded fists into my left side. She grunted and rammed against me as well. I felt the strength in her fat thighs as she wedged me against the fence. I also felt her pelvis against mine and despite my disgust I felt an erection growing. Fighting this pig was exciting me.

I kept pulling back on her hair. It hurt her because she moaned as she continued to chew on me. I wasn?t going to claw at her eyes. That was a step no one took. Instead I started hammering the side of her face with my free right. The angle was bad, the distance was short, but you take twenty short fists to the side of your face and try and ignore it. She grabbed for the fist and turned her face away letting my flesh go. I had blood my shoulder, deep teeth marks overlaid one another. The fucking bitch had tried to gnaw my arm off!

She started to twist her face against my chest. I knew I didn?t want the cunt?s teeth in my pectorals. I used both hands to jerk her head back by the hair. She cursed and screamed as I wrenched her head back giving her a full face lift by the scalp. The pain forced her to take some weight off me freeing me from the fence. I didn?t move. Instead I used the fence to brace my ass and drove a knee up into her thong. Smack. She liked crotch fights. I kneed to the cunt and I connected perfectly.

Red gasped and slumped against me. I used the hair to whip her around and put her fat ass against the chain links. I drew back and leapt forward driving a high knee. This time I speared her lower belly. She spit on me as I emptied her lungs and gutted her. The sound of agony was fucking music to my ears. Maybe all of us are sadists, I don?t know. But, I do know the sound of pain and agony in a desperate battle is like a tonic.

I stepped back and threw a crushing upper cut into the middle of her down turned face. Smash. Crunch! Splat! Her face flew upward and she slumped down the side of the fence. Blood poured out of her noise and her eyes looked vacant. The bitch was knocked the fuck out!

I started to celebrate and I saw her feet make a sudden scissor like move. Suddenly my ankles screamed in pain. I was falling hard and still all I could feel was burning pain in my bones. Had she snapped my ankles?

I hit and rolled. The deep ache in my ankles continued but I found I could move my feet, they just felt numb. I looked for Red. She was on her hands and knees shaking her head. Blood was splattering on the mat underneath her. I had fucked up her nose for sure. I tried to put some weight on my ankles. They took it. I pushed backwards toward the side of the cage so I could stand.

Suddenly I heard my Dad yell a warning. I looked at Red, expecting to see her planted on her hands and knees. Instead the bloody cow was charging forward on her hands and knees. I reached the fence, but had no chance to stand. I kicked out with my right foot, still numb. My foot hit her shoulder and flew over it. She rammed into me like a train. My right foot over my head stuck in the fence, her left shoulder in the bend of my knee, her right shoulder in my chest. I whipped my left foot around and got it on her hip. I felt my jock sock rip away.

I immediately covered my balls with both hands. Red grunted against me and drove a fist into my hands. Thank god I had myself covered; it was only agony. She drew back again, but I twisted on the fence and suddenly had her in a strange scissor hold. She jerked back and I twisted to the side.

How it all happened is a blur, but we came to rest with her on her face with her right arm outstretched and left arm sticking out between my legs. I was on my left hip. My ankles were locked behind her back. My left leg was under her left tit and crushing her right tit against her rib cage. There was no way she could get her left hand to my balls as long as I kept the scissors tight.

She grunted and bucked, trying to press up. But her fat ass was up in the air and her bloody face was sliding across the mat. I grabbed her outstretched left arm and twisted it trying to put her in some agony. It worked. She groaned and cursed. Her daughter looked on worried. Then Red yelled to her daughter not to give in.

I held her there for several minutes, working her arm and trying to squeeze some endurance out of her. She got madder and madder. I give the fat bitch the prize for fury and endurance. My legs were trembling after ten minutes. I started punching her left bicep and triceps muscles while keeping her arm straight. I was going to give her a dead arm for sure.

I felt her begin to slip and slide. I was going to lose my hold. I jerked on her twisted left arm trying to wrench her shoulder out of its socket. She howled and pounded the mat with her right arm, but she was almost free. I released my scissors and drove my feet into her as she slid free. I ended up with my right foot against her neck and my left foot under her arm. She was face down again, left arm stretched out in agony.

I jerked back and yelled I would rip her arm of if her daughter didn?t give. Red cursed at her daughter not to wave the flag. Somehow the cow managed to endure and pressed up with her right hand. She suddenly twisted around and I had to kick her away or get a right hand up my ass. She hit the mat and immediately tried to press up, but thankfully her left arm gave way.

I stood up. My ankles still throbbed, but I had feeling in my feet and I was back on two legs. Red pulled up on the side of the cage. Mercy was not one of WOGF virtues. I rushed forward and stomp kicked her in the kidneys. She groaned and was rammed into the chain links. I was told latter as she slid down her right nipple was ripped by the fence. Whatever happened, she screamed and fell back holding her tit with her barely functioning left hand. Blood was on her hand.

I was above her. She reached for my leg with her free hand, but I stomped down on her hand, crushing it and her tit against her breast bone. She cried out in agony but still grabbed my ankle. I jerked my leg back, but somehow she held on and suddenly I was on my ass. She jerked my leg and started to crawl up my thigh. What a fucking monster. Die bitch die!

I kicked her with my other foot right in the center of her bloody swollen face. She grunted and rolled on her back, her chest heaving. I had knocked her silly again.

I decided to choke her out. I jumped on top and pressed my thumbs into her neck while choking with both hands. She grabbed my wrists. Her eyes were wide. She bucked. I rode her belly choking her. She clawed up my arms trying to reach my neck, but my arms were longer and I had the mounted angle of advantage. She bucked. Instead of flying over her I slide down her belly.

We were face to face. She grabbed my neck with both her hands. Thankfully for me, Red?s left hand was still weak. We choked each other face to face. I felt my cock hard against her bush. Her thong had been pushed aside. I would never have fucked this whore voluntarily, but at that moment as we choked each other my cock had a mind of its own. I pushed forward and the bitch opened her legs. She thrust upward. Somehow my cock pushed into her swollen hole and her wild eyes grew wider.

I started fucking her. She fucked me back. Down below we were grinding and pounding away. Face to face we were still choking each other. Her bloody face reddened and darkened even more as my choke was longer and more effective. Gasping myself, I couldn?t explain how crazed my cock had become. I pounded away on her. She could have tangled my legs up, but instead her heels started hitting my ass trying to ram me in deeper.

I exploded about a second before her. Riding her shattering orgasm was worse than a mechanical bull. She came like a train and her fat cunt milked me dry. I felt like I had squirted everything I had into her and still there were surges of cum. I felt hands pulling at my wrists. I looked down and she was passed out. I had choked her or fucked her into unconsciousness. Her daughter had waved the flag.

It was over. I had beaten the bitch. Now I had her and her daughter for Monday night. With the Williams and the Downing brother and sister we now had six fucking victims. It was going to be a record day in our house.

I was too exhausted to bother with a celebratory blow job from Tammy?s mouth. I let Mom initiate her. Tammy must have done a good job because Mom was grunting and rubbing her pussy all over the girl?s face. Red was too hurt and too exhausted to do anything but lay on the mats. I had busted the bitch. What a day!

The rest of the night was a blur. Amazingly, Jessica was challenged in the next round of fights by a beautiful Cuban girl. Dad was the only one of us still available for a flag waver. I didn?t even watch, but Jessica won. Our family swept the night and ended up with eight victims.

Like I said in the first line: ?Mondays were either my favorite or worst nights during the summer.? This Monday would be a night to remember, a good night to remember. Of course, with what we did to our slaves I?m sure there will be even more people gunning for us in July.

The End

Hope you enjoyed. Well what?s next? For those who don't know my email is mrcagefight@yahoo. com. I am sometimes on chat under the same name. Anyway, let's see some more stories from the rest of you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    WOW!!! Splendidly JUICY & full of titillation as only MR CAGE can do! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I totally agree Jess, GREAT work Cage!!!

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    more, please more

very good