Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

The Cage Club: Esposa O Amante, Wife or Mistress: Ladies? Choice by Mr. Cage (send comments and communication [email protected])

Yessica had heard of my services from a girl friend. She considered herself to be the wronged party and took the initiative. I arranged a meeting to discuss the circumstances and make sure she knew what she was asking. She was a very sexy attractive girl with a near perfect body. The Mexican had an hour glass shape with a stuffed 34C blouse that looked ready to burst. As she talked about what she wanted her nipples poked out like thumbs creating obvious points in her blouse. Her black hair was curly. Her skirt was short and her legs perfectly curved and rock hard. I guessed she was in her early twenties and I guessed right. She was spunky little vixen with nice lips and a quirky smile. I guessed she weighed no more than 115 and stood 5?4?? when not in her heels.

The object of her ire was a ?whore? named Cindy. More on her later, but it seems the young lady was a Puerto Rican slut. I know because Yessica spit out that curse more than once causing me to look over my shoulder worried about ethnic slurs like only an old white man does. Cindy was Yessica?s husband?s ex and the two women apparently hated each other and couldn?t get past that. They had already clashed six times.

Once was a slapping contest in a club before Yessica?s marriage. It was broken up with Yessica claiming she was winning.

The second time was a fight in a grocery store that ended with both women in handcuffs.

The third fight was in Yessica?s front yard. That one had been broken up by four neighborhood women before the police arrived.

The fourth fight occurred two months later when the two ran into each other on the beach while strolling in the sun. That got them arrested by bicycle cops and fined.

The fifth fight had been in the bathroom of a club where Cindy hung out. That had gone on long enough for both women to lose their tops and get bloody noses. They got thrown out of the club.

The sixth fight had occurred twelve minutes later when Yessica had rammed her car into Cindy?s on the street. The ensuing fight landed them both in jail for the weekend and got them sentenced to some bogus anger management courses. The judge made it clear if they got caught fighting again in public they would spend a month in jail.

I listened as Yessica assured me she had been kicking the Puerto Rican slut?s ass every time and would destroy her if they could ever settle the issue once in for all. That?s where my services came in. She finally asked me what I could do for her.

I explained I ran a floating fight club that met so women with personal grudges or monetary needs could fight it out in front of paying customers, mostly men. I provided a cage with four sides, four doors and a white floor mat. I set it up in warehouses, packing sheds, docks, empty offices, closed clubs, wherever. I charged the customers $100 a head to watch and $500 a head more to participate in the consequences stage. Her nostrils flared and I knew she had heard about the consequences. I explained anyway that the two women would enter the cage from opposing holding areas and fight with absolutely no rules for as long as they wanted, even until one of them was dead. But if a woman was able to beat her enemy to the point of helplessness and drag the defeated woman through the victory doors then the winner would collect half the consequences money and the loser would be used by everyone who had paid the money and wanted her. The winner could watch, participate or leave with the money.

She smiled and said, ?That Puerto Rican slut would be dripping with cum. Would she have to take it in the ass??

I smiled and replied, ?No orifice barred. Sometimes as many as a two hundred people use the loser. Sometimes the losers never recover. And I provide a service for that too.?

?I want to fight her just like that. I want to tear her apart and drag her out of the cage to be fucked and fucked until cum is squirting out of her nose and her eyes are stuck together by dried cum.?

I asked, ?Would your husband be in attendance? That would require certain assurances from him.?

She shook her head negatively.

I asked, ?I will have to have a similar meeting with Cindy.?

?Oh that cunt will do it. I will call her right now and leave a message for her to call you.?

The next day I met Cindy. Wow, what a hot piece of ass she was and she knew it. She had this big wet smile, long dark curly hair, gleaming dark eyes and a lithesome young body. She was as brown and dark as Yessica, but she had a cocky attitude. She wore jeans and nearly see-through blue lace top that showed her fine brown belly to perfection. She was 5?6?? and weighed a slender 120 and I guessed had 35B breasts, a tight ass and deceptively long legs and waist. Yessica was hot coal, but this girl blazed like the sun. She was cocky, smiling and tossing her hair about with each word. I immediately wondered if Yessica?s burning hatred was up to the challenge of this tough party girl.

Normally at this stage one of the women backs out. Not this time. They both wanted this fight and their only problem with me was they wanted it sooner rather than later. I had a place set up for one of the big black versus white nights when the motorcycle gangs put up their women in knock down drag out fights followed by some of the most brutal gang bangs known to man. I hired six men with automatic assault rifles for those nights. They had never had to fire and surprisingly enough the gangs seemed happy for the extra security and didn?t bother to try and sneak weapons in past my guards. I made a few calls and hit my contact list hard. I decided to go two nights in a row.

Even with short notice the pictures I sent my client list were enough to get thirty-six guys and twelve women to put down their hundred dollar deposit. That was non-refundable. The five hundred bucks would be collected from those wishing crowd participation when the event actually happened.

The night of a single fight is always nerve racking since all it takes to screw things up is have one woman get cold feet. I have a stable of chicks who will beat the shit out of each other for money on standby and paid two of them to stand-by just in case, a hundred bucks a piece plus free entry to the consequences areas was all it took. It was an unnecessary precaution, Yessica and Cindy showed up an hour ahead of time. I?ve never seen to first timers so anxious to tear into one another.

I had picked out sexy outfits for both women to accentuate their brown skinned beauty. Both were flawless. You couldn?t buy such alluring tones. Yessica wore a white lace pair of bikini panties that showed her dark pubic hair and both her fine brown round ass cheeks. I had her wear a flimsy negligee top that cupped both her breasts and opened down the front exposing her hard, firm belly all the way down to her panty line. She looked like an angel on the way to a fuck fest. The firecracker Cindy got much the same outfit but I chose red for her to match her personality. I expected the tops to go quickly, but the bottoms would take some work.

When the women came out into the holding areas the audience went wild. I collected $500 bucks from all forty eight guests, not a bad haul on such short order for a single fight night crowd. It might just cover my expenses. I don?t make a lot of money on the venue, but I sell edited tapes around the world that turn most nights into a small profit. But then again, I don?t do this for the money. It?s a service! Well, if you don?t believe that how about I love watching two women beat the fucking shit out of each other, the bloodier and dirtier the better. I?ve tried to figure out why, but fuck it. I?m too old to worry about it now.

The girls stood by the cage doors. I hit the button and the doors clicked. They threw open both doors and rushed screaming at each other. These women were mad to hurt one another. The crowd roared almost drowning out the sound of the two bitches ramming full speed into one another. They didn?t try to punch, circle or feint. They leapt the last three feet and slammed into each other. Hands went for the luxurious black manes of hair. As a result they were both in the air when they hit. They bounced back, but their hair holds put them both on their faces on the mat. They both hit hard.
    For a moment I thought the fight might be over, but Yessica screeched and jerked down on Cindy?s hair as she pushed herself up. Cindy held Yessica?s head down too and pushed up as well. As a result the two brown beauties ended up on their knees, with their heads on the ground and their asses in the air. Their fleshy cunts filled their panties and my north south cameras got a perfect view of their panty covered glory holes. Damn they were well put together; too bad they were intent on destroying one another. Well, maybe not so bad.

Cindy took first honors when a handful of curly black hair ripped out of the right side of Yessica?s temple. The wife screamed like a banshee. The pain and being free of one of Cindy?s hands gave Yessica the chance to jerk upward. As she rose, Cindy?s other hand took out another wad of hair. We aren?t talking strands, but big fucking clumps of thick curly hair. Yessica screamed again, but she was up on her knees with Cindy?s face pushed into the mat.

Cindy clawed at Yessica?s arms leaving streaks. I had required them to remove the fighting rings both had worn and forbidden the use of Vaseline or oil, but I had allowed them to sharpen their long nails into points. Yessica had painted her?s black and Cindy had painted hers electric blue. The blue nails cut furrows in Yessica?s brown flesh, but the Mexican wife just moaned and held her enemy?s face down.

Yessica took a few quick breaths and then drove her right knee into the top of Cindy?s head. It was a good move. Cindy groaned and her arms dropped. The second blow caused her to cover her head. The third blow hurt her hands. The fourth knee got grabbed. Cindy used her left hand to hold the leg in place and reached up with her right hand. The crowd roared as her hand found the white lace panties and pulled them out and downward. Yessica cursed and allowed her trimmed black bush to be exposed. The wife?s panties stretched and started to rip. Cindy might have torn out the front, but she let go of the now baggy panties and clawed at Yessica?s round lower belly until she tangled her fingers in Yessica?s black bush.

Yessica yelped and she released her hold on Cindy?s hair to grab the offending hand. Cindy?s head came up and she propelled herself forward ramming her head and shoulders into Yessica?s belly. Yessica gasped and pounded on Cindy?s back. Cindy kept pushing and Yessica went over backwards with the Puerto Rican ex climbing on top. I got a look on Cindy?s wild, savage face and knew Yessica was going to regret letting go of the Puerto Rican?s hair.

Cindy lunged forward and immediately raked Yessica?s face with both hands leaving ten deep scratches. Yessica screamed and snapped her legs around Cindy?s hips trapping the Puerto Rican before she could straddle the wife. Then Yessica grabbed Cindy?s hair, twisted her head to the left and rolled. The sudden movement put the Puerto Rican on her back and the wife was now on top straddling the ex.

The crowd roared its approval. Most of these vicious personal battles were over in the first few seconds as one woman would get the edge and then spend twenty minutes destroying the other. However, these two bitches were going all out and it was still in doubt. They were both natural cat fighters.

Yessica went for the classic mount, grabbing both of Cindy?s wrists and holding them to the ground while spreading her legs and digging her crotch into Cindy?s lower belly. Cindy bucked and Yessica rode her until the Puerto Rican grew tired of trying to throw the wife off. They looked at each other, hair tangled and already sweaty. Both their lean bellies were sucking in air causing their barely restrained breasts to heave. It was a short pause, but it added to the drama.

Yessica broke the truce by cursing and then spitting into Cindy?s face. Cindy yelled in outrage and started bucking again. Yessica laughed and suddenly jerked Cindy?s hands above her head, leaned down and sank her teeth into Cindy?s upward jutting right breast. The crowd yelled so loud that Cindy?s outraged scream was unheard. Yessica twisted her head and ripped at Cindy?s tissue thin red top until she had the firm dark brown nipple exposed and then her teeth went straight for it. Cindy howled and thrust upward.

Her hips threw Yessica forward. Yessica?s tits were now covering Cindy?s face. Cindy?s hands jerked free, grabbed Yessica?s tangled hair and rolled. They rolled over three times coming to rest against the side of the cage with Yessica on her right side and Cindy on her left, pinning the wife to the side of the cage. Now Cindy returned the favor. She bit into the inside swell of Yessica?s brown left tit as it hung almost free from the tissue thing bra cup.

Yessica wailed and grabbed Cindy?s hair with her left hand. She pulled back and finally pulled Cindy?s teeth out of her tit. Yessica?s right hand came up between them and she clawed a bloody streak down Cindy?s neck. Then she went for the single handed choke. Cindy struggled, but was force on her back and Yessica crawled half way on top, blocked by Cindy?s quickly raised knee. Yessica dropped her mouth to Cindy?s exposed nipple and again tried to draw blood.

Cindy?s left hand captured Yessica?s chin and forced the wife back before she could bite into the rubbery nipple. Cindy?s nails bit into the side of Yessica?s face. Yessica pressed down with her right hand still trying to one hand choke the Puerto Rican. She used her left hand to rake Cindy?s already clawed face. Cindy smashed Yessica in the left eye with her right fist. Yessica grunted but retaliated by driving her left elbow down like a hammer on Cindy?s right cheek. The girls were twisted together so close that these otherwise devastating blows were weaker than they would have been at the right range. However, damage was being done; faces were streaked by scratches and cheeks were swelling.

Yessica struggled to force herself on top of Cindy while still clawing and choking the long brown neck. Suddenly Yessica gave up her choke, rotated and pushed across Cindy?s chest going for a cross body pin. Cindy?s struggles actually helped Yessica to get into position. Yessica used to hands to stretch out Cindy?s left arm and trap it on the mat. Cindy bucked, but Yessica rode her. Cindy ripped at Yessica?s firm brown asscheeks, but the wife took it. Yessica secured her hold.
    Yessica moaned as her ass cheeks and the back of her thighs were clawed bloody. She looked to the side down at Cindy?s long bucking belly. Yessica cried out as her ass cheek was ripped again, but she carefully pinned Cindy?s left arm to the mat with her right hand digging into Cindy?s wrist. Then the wife methodically twisted until her left hand was in position. As Cindy?s belly came upward, the wife?s fist came down. It sank in to Cindy?s beautiful navel driving the Puerto Rican back down to the mat. Cindy grunted and her legs kicked out. A second punch to the same place brought up the Puerto Rican?s knees to block. Yessica had been waiting for that. She shoved her left hand down under the red lace panty. Cindy screamed. Yessica?s nails were at work inside the Puerto Rican?s cunt.

Cindy?s wild bucking rocked Yessica?s side close enough for the Puerto Rican to bite at the Mexican?s ribs. Cindy gnawed at the tight flesh unable to get a good hold. Yessica moaned, but she furiously worked her hand. You could see her knuckles rising up under the stretched red panties. Her fingers were working hard inside the Puerto Rican?s cunt. Cindy?s screams were frantic and it and she kicked her feet trying to get the wife off her.

Desperate Cindy twisted underneath Yessica. She wasn?t able to get free but she got another couple of inches reach. She clawed Yessica?s panties down and then tried to get at the Mexican?s cunt or ass with her nails. Yessica clamped her legs closed. Her tight ass cheeks squeezed together. Cindy had to worm her index finger in slowly unable to see any target or adjust her angle.

Yessica moaned after a minute of probing, but she furiously worked her fingers and Cindy?s screams grew. What?s more as the Puerto Rican?s shapely legs kicked you could see her panties were wet and there was now red on the inside of her thighs and on the mat. Yessica was cunting her enemy and she was willing to take some pain to do it!

Cindy screamed for Yessica to stop, the first call for mercy in the fight. Yessica answered by yelling in triumph and putting more effort into her cunting. Cindy screamed wildly again and bucked, spreading her legs wide. The panel of her panty was soaked and dripping blood. The bridge let Yessica in deeper, but it also rolled Yessica further up to where she was laying on Cindy?s open mouth. The Mexican?s ribs were already bloody and now she had teeth into the flesh of her side. Further, her own legs parted for a second as she spread her feet for balance and Cindy?s index finger found its target.

Yessica cried out and her head jerked upward. She screamed her as her asshole was penetrated nail first and her flesh was chewed between the Puerto Rican?s pearly white teeth. Still the Mexican dug away at her hated rival?s sexuality. These two bitches were in mutual assured destruction mode.

My crowd was going wild. After a minute or so, Yessica?s panties started to dot with red from penetrated ass. Still, Cindy was taking the worst of it. The Puerto Rican again spread her legs and bucked upward. This time she clamped her left leg up and over her right thigh and tried to roll. She trapped Yessica?s forearm and actually twisted it enough so that Yessica?s hand came out of the bloody cunt. The incredible move threw Yessica up and over Cindy?s head. Cindy?s finger came out of Yessica?s ass.
    Yessica rolled to her knees holding her arm. It must have really been stressed because she flexed her bloody fingers and studied her arm like it might have been broken. It wasn?t. Cindy rolled away to the other side of the cage and quickly stuck her left hand down into her wet panties. When she brought the hand out it was coated in her own cunt blood. Cindy yelled some curse in Spanish and pulled herself up by the cage. The crowd was shouted their favorite girl?s name. They paid for blood and they were seeing it. They were wild now. This was turning into a memorable bloodbath.

Yessica pulled herself up and the two stared across the floor. Both were breathing heavily and they looked like they had already lost three fights apiece. Usually at this point in the money fights one woman just gives out and takes the brutal aftermath. That?s why I like personal grudge fights. Those never end until one woman is totally defeated, broken, maybe finished for good.

They came toward each other cussing a mile a minute. Much to my surprise their fists came up. Our cat fight had turned into a classic fist fight. Both women swung wildly and frantically. There was no defense. They rocked each other?s heads back and forth. Noses, cheeks, eyes, temples, jaws, mouths, ears, shoulders, side of the neck, and the back of the head: everything was hit again and again. Yessica?s nose started pouring. Then her right eyebrow ripped open. Then Cindy?s lower lip parted. Then Cindy?s right cheek split open and they still slugged away. Cindy took a hard shot on the nose and backed away bleeding even worse than Yessica?s swollen nose.

Yessica missed with three round house swings before she understood Cindy was no longer swinging away. The Mexican wife staggered breathing through her bloody mouth and shook her head trying to focus. The Puerto Rican ex leaned back against the cage her bloody hand on her nose trying to feel how bad the damage was. Yessica took a deep breath and moved forward.

Cindy raised her fist, but then leaned against the fence and kicked out savagely. Her right foot took Yessica flush on the mound. Yessica groaned and staggered back while doubling over on jelly knees. Cindy pushed off the fence and kicked again. Her foot took the Mexican in the face as she leaned over. Yessica?s head snapped back and she fell backwards on her ass, blood spurting from her nose like a river.

Cindy staggered from the force of her own kick and grabbed the fence for balance. She let go, but staggered so bad she grabbed it again. Her supporters were yelling for her to finish the Mexican whore. Cindy nodded and staggered away from the fence on uncertain legs. The blood from under her panties coated the inside of both thighs now and dribbled onto the white mat marking her progress.

Cindy took aim and tried to stomp kick Yessica. Yessica was sitting on her ass coughing out blood from her crushed nose. She saw the kick and shifted to the side. Cindy?s right foot passed her left ear. The Puerto Rican stumbled forward with her calf on Yessica?s shoulder. Her balance was shot and she fell forward. The resulting collision ended with Cindy?s leg spread apart on her ass and Yessica sitting there holding a leg up in the air.
    Cindy reached for Yessica?s hair. Yessica coughed out some blood and drove her right fist straight into Cindy?s exposed crotch. She scored a perfect shot. Cindy cried out, grabbed Yessica?s hair and tried to pull the Mexican over so she could scissor her head. Yessica jammed her right hand into Cindy?s crotch this time fingers first and used her left to lift up Cindy?s right leg and roll her onto her back. Everyone got a perfect shot of Yessica?s fingers ripping the wet crotch of Cindy?s panties away and then plunging into the bloody cunt beneath.

Cindy howled. Her right foot drew back and stomped. Lucky for her she hit Yessica?s shoulder and drove the Mexican backwards out of her cunt. Cindy again rolled away and Yessica lay on her back gasping for a moment.

Cindy pulled up and limped. Her crotch was hurting so bad she could barely walk or perhaps her kick had pulled a groan muscle. Yessica rolled over and pressed up. She gagged and threw up a bloody mess on the mat. Her nose was clearly broken and filling her mouth with blood. She spit out the blood and staggered forward for more. The crowd roared. Yessica?s panties were down dangling around her thighs, stained red. Cindy?s sodden crotch-less panties were still in place, but the ripped out crotch now hung between her legs with blood dripping off the hanging lace.

Yessica screamed and lunged the last few feet. Cindy?s defensive kick glanced off Yessica?s thigh and the Mexican slammed into the Puerto Rican. Cindy?s backside was pimpled through the chain link fence as she was flattened against the barely yielding steel. Yessica grabbed her hated rival?s hair with both fists and banged her head back against the chain link. Then she drove a knee into Cindy?s crotch.

Cindy groaned and grabbed Yessica?s hair. She jerked the Mexican?s head back and then twisted. They wrestled like that. Cindy slid to the side and suddenly pushed Yessica?s face into the chain links. The Puerto Rican yelled in triumph and scrubbed the wife?s bloody face back and forth across the links. Yessica?s shattered nose was ground against the steel, her shredded lips were ripped and pulled and even her forehead was torn open. Cindy drove her knee into Yessica?s ass and kept her pinned against the fence. The vengeful Puerto Rican used one hand to rip off the remains of Yessica?s top and then grabbed the back of her white panties. Yessica screamed as her nipples poked through the chain links and got the scrubbing treatment. Then she cried out as Cindy gave her the ultimate wedge. The white panties were jerked up to the middle of Yessica?s shoulders before they ripped away leaving the Mexican nude.

Cindy leaned against the screaming Mexican, pulled her head around and bit into Yessica?s right ear. Yessica screamed as Cindy ripped out a chunk of her ear and spit it on the floor. The crowd roared with delight. Cindy reached back in for another bite. Yessica dropped her right hand, rotated it and hooked her fingers into Cindy?s cunt again. The Puerto Rican howled and jumped backwards. She couldn?t take anymore punishment down there. Yessica, as bloody and battered as she was, swung around off the fence and delivered a perfect back fist to Cindy?s right eye. Cindy?s head snapped around and she spun in a circle slowly falling to her knees.
    Yessica?s face was an unrecognizable mask of blood now. An animal like snarl came from between her swollen, torn lips. She kicked out hard and thudded her right foot into the small of Cindy?s back. The blow sounded like a bat hitting a heavy bag. Cindy grunted and finished falling forward, involuntarily arching backwards in agony.

Yessica staggered, reached down, picked up her shredded panties and then dropped down on Cindy?s back. She looped the panties around Cindy?s neck from behind and started choking the Puerto Rican. Cindy?s feet kicked uselessly and her hands clawed back over her shoulders trying to dislodge the wife, but Yessica was safe from everything but clawing of her already bloody arms. She pulled back and Cindy?s back arched as she was choked out by Yessica?s bloody panties.

I thought it would end when Cindy?s arms went limp. Instead Yessica stopped choking, stood and started dragging her broken rival toward the exit. She got to the door with some difficulty, opened it and started to drag her victim out of the cage.

Cindy grabbed the doorway with one hand and held on. Yessica cursed and kicked at the hand. Cindy curled up into a ball and then half rolled over to kick Yessica in the face. Yessica stumbled backwards and lost her grip on the panty. Cindy rolled back into the cage coughing and gasping. Yessica crawled after her determined to deliver her prize to the screaming, cheering crowd.

Cindy got to the far edge of the cage and pulled up. Yessica shook her head and rose on her own unsteady legs. She stumbled forward. Cindy screamed in frustration and charged forward. They got in two wild swings a piece and then crashed together. They leaned against each other clawing and biting. Cindy tried to go for a headlock, but Yessica slipped out of it and ripped off Cindy?s already shredded top. They staggered apart and then hit out with their fists.

Both blows connected and both women were knocked off their feet. They hit hard and rolled over. Yessica pressed up, but couldn?t make it. Cindy did the same and got to her hands and knees. Her wet hair hung in strings. She looked over to see Yessica finally press up to her hands and knees. Yessica?s nose poured blood on the mat.

Cindy crawled toward the Mexican. Yessica saw her coming and rose up on her knees. The two started clawing at each other. Yessica went for Cindy?s eyes. Cindy went for Yessica?s large round 34C tits and rock hard nipples. Yessica?s attack was more effective and Cindy had to turn away. Yessica leaned forward, hugged Cindy and sank her teeth into Cindy?s right nipple. This time she hugged the Puerto Rican close and endured a desperate pounding to the back of her head neck. Cindy screamed and screamed.

Cindy fell backwards and Yessica went down on top of her still biting at the hated woman?s nipple. Cindy?s body arched in agony and she screamed in horror. This time it was Yessica that spit something bloody on the mat. Cindy screamed and cupped her nipple-less right breast with her hands as Yessica mounted her.

The Mexican punched down into Cindy?s ruined face. Six hard punches rocked the Puerto Rican. Finally she let go of her bloody orb and blocked. Yessica leaned forward and went for a two handed choke. Cindy clawed at the hands. Yessica leaned forward with all her weight. Cindy desperately reached up for Yessica?s breasts and ripped at both nipples. Yessica cried out but she choked and choked. Finally, Cindy?s arms dropped to her side and I thought it was over again.

It wasn?t. Yessica kept her hands around Cindy?s neck but loosened the grip so Cindy could gasp in some air. Yessica leaned down and went for the left nipple. Cindy came awake just as her left nipple was bit in two. She screamed and her free hands went for Yessica?s bloody face. Yessica?s mouth dripped with her own blood as well as Cindy?s tit blood. Cindy?s fingers slid across the bloody skin and her thumbs dug into Yessica?s eyes. The Mexican howled and rolled off Cindy?s ruined body.

Both women writhed on the bloody mats. Cindy held her breasts and sobbed. Yessica screamed and rubbed her eyes. Cindy sat up and rolled to her hands and knees. She forced herself up on her knees and stared at Yessica. The Mexican was crawling toward the cage blinking. It looked like she could see out of her left eye. It was impossible to tell if the right had been blinded by the gouge or was just totally swollen shut.

Cindy howled like a fiend and stood up. No one could believe it. She bellowed and staggered after Yessica. Yessica looked over her left shoulder and shuddered. She pulled up on the cage and turned to face the avenging Puerto Rican. Cindy slammed into her and the fight was on again.

This time it was slow motion attrition. Neither girl was in control of herself now. Their muscles were burning, they had lost enough blood to be dangerous and both were hurt beyond belief. I considered I might have two bodies to dispose of. It wouldn?t be the first time and hopefully wouldn?t be the last. This was the type of action that got my customers coming back. I decided it was time to raise the hundred dollar fee to two hundred for the next time I had to Latinas fighting over a man.

Yessica should be winning this stand-up fight, but Cindy was a slow motion whirlwind. She clawed, bit, kneed, elbowed and punched Yessica from every direction. When she couldn?t do anything else she slammed her body into the Mexican. Yessica was hammered along the side of the cage. Suddenly, Cindy opened the door opposite the one that she had been almost dragged through. Yessica didn?t see it. She was suddenly on the door jam. Cindy slammed the door hard on the Mexican.

Yessica?s head was split open by the steel door smashing her against the steel door jam. Cindy yowled in victory and slammed the door again, this time crushing one of the Mexican?s tits. Yessica slumped and slide down against the door jam. Cindy held onto the door jam and started stomping the Mexican wife. She hammered Yessica flat and then knee dropped flush on her pubic mound. Yessica flopped. Cindy knelt on her enemy?s mound and started punching down into Yessica?s belly, trying to pound her eggs to mush. This was vengeance for her two bloody, ruined tits.

Finally tiring, Cindy stood up and started driving her foot into the unconscious wife?s cunt. She kicked and kicked and kicked until her foot was bloody and Yessica?s only response was a sympathetic flop. Satisfied with that she wrestled the unconscious Mexican around to where her big tits could be stomped on. Cindy practically jumped up and down on the tits until she slid off and sat down hard on Yessica?s swollen chest.

Cindy sat there for a few moments then stood and started dragging the wife through the door and down the three feet of padded hallway leading to the howling group of fans waiting for their turn with the defeated woman. Cindy almost didn?t make it across the line. Her last tug brought Yessica?s heels across the line. Cindy fell backwards.

The crowd roared. Rough hands jerked Yessica off the ground. Somebody brought out smelling salts. Some one else splashed her with water. She revived slightly, perhaps enough to understand when the first cock plunged into her bloody cunt. I?m sure she felt at least a dozen of the violations, but after that she was out of it.

Doctors worked on Cindy, cauterizing her nipples and putting the parts of the tissues on the mats on ice. We would do our best for the victrix, but I?m sure she would never be the same. She knew it too.

Suddenly she pushed by one of our guests who does double duty as a doctor. She grabbed a knife from his bag and rushed into the frenzy around Yessica. A man had just finished fucking her in the ass. A woman stood by with her fist ready to enter the same hole. Cindy pushed her aside and jammed the knife deep into Yessica?s wet crotch. I think the job had already been done, but the Puerto Rican got in six more stabs before the crowd pulled her off and disarmed her.

Now that was and strictly not allowed. As punishment I could have decided to let the paying guests use Cindy as a substitute, but almost everyone had had a turn already. Instead I cut her a break. Actually I was cutting myself a break too because I only had to take one body to the lime pit that night. There is something about using a long handled shovel I never quite got to enjoy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH WOW, THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! Great seeing your work again... not to mention just being here. (am thrilled the board is up again, was a rough 3 days not being able to come here)

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story, thank you!

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome doesn't begin to describe this one Mr. Cage! You have truly outdone yourself this time. Thanks for the great work you do, and thanks more for sharing it with us here!

Cat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MR CAGE,you are the best at the hardcore femme fights .LOVE IT
    is the a place where I can locate all your past stories.Please let me know

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unbelievable - defilitely one of the best stories I've read this year. A biker vs biker follow-up could be really hot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    AWFUL ... LY EXCITING!!! (Though maybe just a little too bloody here & there ... otherwise PURRfect! Even though my near name-sake, Yessica, got beaten .... BOO HOO, SOB, SOB!!!) [img]wink.gif[/img]

Meaow!
    Jess
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    P.S. I agree: a follow-up with biker girls or something like that would be great.

Junior Hostboard Member Fightersan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: THE CAGE CLUB: EXPOSA O AMANTE by Mr Cage

One of my favorite stories! Thanks cage!

Junior Hostboard Member
    THE CAGE CLUB: EXPOSA O AMANTE by Mr Cage

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: THE CAGE CLUB: EXPOSA O AMANTE by Mr Cage

Always a pleasure to see a Cage story, the descriptions so in depth it feels as if I'm there watching. The remaining question is does Cindy's ex now take her back as she has shanked his wife? Hehe