Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the girls rested for 30 minutes before starting round two,i fitted both of them with fingerless loaded gloves sporting 1/8 inch hard rubber prongs.after round one wanda was in fairly good shape, julie on the other hand was haveing a little trouble moveing(haveing your uterus turned to mush by a dildo/meat tenderizer will do that to you i guess).julie was limping slightly her legs looked wobbly and she was dripping blood from her cunt.
    at the sound of the bell the girls started circling each other throwing left jabs looking for an opening to land killer shots with thier right hands.i thought wanda would have the advantage this round due to her better conditioning,surprise surprise julie took charge by landing a three punch combo.whack right to the cheek,thud left to the jaw,whack another right to the cheek.wanda was stunned and hurt,the first shot spun her head to the right sweat flying the second snapped her head back as she moaned the third put her on her ass."get up coon i'm not done with you yet"taunted julie.wanda got to her feet and waited as julie stalked her around the filthy bathroom,julie thew a left to wandas head that wanda blocked then my ebony warrior un leashed a right uppercut to julies soft lower belly,julie moaned and doubled over as wanda steped back and sent a left hook to julies right cheek that ruptured it sending blood streaming down her face, julie backed up causing wanda to miss with a right then countered with one of her own that opened a cut over wandas left eye sending blood into it effectively makeing her blind on one side.as julie moved in again wanda threw a straight right that flattened julies nose sending more blood down her face.now wanda moved in wanting to end round two right then and there but as she moved in julie thrw a weak right that caught wanda on the point of her chin,the punch had little power but wanda trying to move back slipped in a puddle of julies sweat and blood on the floor falling backwards and hitting her head on the floor knocking her senseless. so round two went to julie she taunted the black girl as she lay thier"well cunt looks like it's even,you got the guts to finish".

stay tuned for part 3

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 29, 2007 09:12 PM: Message edited by: m dawg ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good work, keep it up!

MikeJV