Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well things stayed quiet for about two months as the heat of summer wained to the milder temptures of fall,my brother moved in with me bringing his old lady julie along for the ride.now julie was a real piece of work standing only5 foot 1 and weighingabout 100 scrawny pounds her sagy 32a tits were flat hangers and her ass was a shapely 32.
    about this time wanda came into my life wanda was a skinny black girl that i worked with at some shithole factory job part time to keep up apperances for moms sake.wanda was very dark skinned standing 5 foot 4 and weighing an even 100 pounds her tits were a very small 32 a long and cone shaped her waist was 20 and her ass 32,she kinda reminded me of pam who fought her sister a couple of months back except wanda was more out going and would not hesitate to start a fight if she thought she was being dissed.
    well anyhow wanda had had some bad luck as her apartment house had burned to the ground and since she had no one to turn to i offered to give her a place to stay for awhile,julie was nothing if not a loud mouth bitch and blacks were not her faviorte people on the planet,but since the castle was mine i told my brother to keep his bitch on a short leash or out they'd both go.
    all went as well as could be expected for about a week,one night we had a blow out of a party as it was the bitches birthday for a tiny little 100 pounder julie could drink a moose under the table.the coke she'd snorted as well as about a fifth of my hidden stash of wild turkey didn't help her mood one little bit.wanda came out of the bedroom we shared to join in on the fun she was dressed in one of my football jerseys that came to just below her waist and a pair of red silk panties.julie said little as wanda sat on my lap gave me a long kiss then took a long drag on the joint i'd been smokeing.taking a deep hit wanda streched her long les out in front of her then curled up to me nuzzleing my neck,julie had watched the whole show with a burning hatred in her eyes,i hoped she'd remain quite with my brother out of town for a few days i hoped she'd not have the nerve to start shit without him around to bail her ass out if things went south,some wish julie started out with a mild soft spoken taunt,"well aren't we dressed kinda skimppaly tonight wanda"at first wanda said nothing she cared little for julie but wished to keep the peace for my sake.well julie was really mad about being ignored since she had one of her girlfriends and two guys who i didn't know as her guests for the birthday bash. my brother had given me a couple of bucks to throw this piss ass party for his slut while he was out of town and here she was not only throwing a party in my house but had two guys who were grouping her out while i'd looked on for the last ninety minutes,then she had the gall to complain about the way wanda was dressed!shit this bitch was a piece,julie looked at wanda and said "i'm talking to you nigger whats the matter can;t you speak."i felt wanda go cold in my arms she trembled with anger and shot back at julie with"well sweety at least i don;t fuck around on my man while he's away and as far as how i'm dressed,this beats any of the out fits you got and by the way people might talk to you more if you'd brush your teeth more often cause girl your breath stinks like shit."as julie bolted out of her seat one of the dudes pulled her back and i took hold of wanda both girls struggled to break free never stopping the verbal insults that flew back and forth at the speed of light. at last i got things under control and suggested the ladies settle it tommorow when the;d be more ready.both girls agreed the party ended and julie was pissed that i made both her male friends leave with the other girl but no way was she gonna screw around on my brother under my roof so fuck her.
    next morning i fixed us all breakfast and loaded the girls up on beer and pot,then i explained the rules of the fight,they'd fight naked out in the inn,three different rounds first round was a pussy fight with a special dildo i'd made for an earlier match that had been called off when one of the girls backed out,round two was a boxing match with loaded fingerless gloves that had 1/8 inchhard rubber prongs on the knuckles,round three was a all out catfught to the end loser would be the winners slave for the rest of the week until my brother came home.neither girl flinched when i'd finished my speech both were still mad as hell and both wanted to hurt the other.
    we went to the inn i opened the back door and led both foes into the mens room of the old bar when both girls were naked i took out two pair of cuffs locking thier hands to each other,then i puulled out the weapon for this round the dildo was 12 inches long with blunt ends that sprouted 1/4 inch hard rubber spikes, thier were ribs and ridges to increase plesure and it was coated in a warming jelly,the girls would try to bring the other one off thus weakening her foe so she could ram the hard spokes into the depths of her opponet turning that girls uterus into tenderized meat(slick idea huh).as the girls fought they could bite or scratch the other the only restriction was the cuffs that limited thier movements when i rang the old bell both girls pulled themselves together and thrust thier pelves forward.wanda arched her back and thrust about two extra inches into julie who moaned in pain,gritting her teeth julie took the stroke and thrust back,on and on it went both ladies had a sheen of sweat covering thier bodies,thier damp hair plastered to thier faces.neither woman wanted to lose control first thus giveing her foe an opening to bury the hatchet so to speak,even after 30 minutes they were still tied the weapon divided evenly inside of them,julie leaned foreward and locked her mouth on wanda snakeing her tounge deep in her mouth,wanda moaned as she felt the fake cock slide an inch deeper in her pussy wanda countered by grabbing julies ass cheeks and kissing her back.even once more the ladies kept up the pace thrust after thrust was taken and returned.julie was confident she had wanda close she increased the pace of her kissing feeling wanda start to tremble,for her part wanda knew she was in serious trouble but she had one more trick to try,pulling her mouth away from julie she moved it to julies neck biteing it as if to give her a hickie then she took a hand off julies ass and pulled her head back even more then to her final trick wanda shoved two of her long ebony fingers deep in julies asshole,julie lost control her legs spasamed and her body shook with a howling shriek towards the celing she came her whole body jerking at the same time.as julie climaxed wanda pushed julie onto her back then rolled her onto her stomach,withher ass above julies wanda pumped herself downward driveing the weapon to the hilt inside julies still rocking body.the pleasure of her orgasm was replaced by searing pain as the didos spikes rammed into julies womanhood,she wailed in agony and treid to push off and roll over but wanda was above her and pounding like a mad man.four more orgasms ripped through julies body each one stronger than the last,each one weakening her hold on the dildo as more and more of it was embeded in her cunt.at last julie could take no more she cried out for mercy wanda gave one last hard push laughing as julie gasped in pain,i uncuffed the girls and wanda slid off of the dildo,only about 2 inches of it were visable stcking out of julie the other 10 inches were buried deep in her pulverized womb.wanda sat on a sink as i gingerly pulled the weapon out of a crying julie who sobbed the whole time,wanda taunted her foe and asked if julie wanted to quite julie yelled "fuck you nigger bitch theres still two rounds left this ain't over yet."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, excellent start, looks like it'll be a good 1.

MikeJV