Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello to all,

this is my first attempt to do a story in English. Its not my first language, but this seems to be the only board on this planet where my ideas might be welcome, so I ll give it a try. This might be the beginning of a sequel, but I am not yet sure about it. I noticed that I failed to be as descriptive as I would have liked to be in the fighting parts, but I hope I ll do better in the future. Please tell me if ya liked it and if more would be welcome.

WARNING: The following contains violence, abusive language and has minors involved. Who does not want to read such stuff is adviced not to go on.

A war begins

It was amazing, how aggressive they went at each other again. I had seen it a lot of times already, and like always I felt that obscure mixture of pride, fear and sexual excitement. My head said, that it was dangerous and might get out of control, my heart said that I was that lucky to have this amazing, tough and crazy chicks being my daughters and someone somewhere between my legs did not say anything, but became bigger and bigger like always on that occasions.

Nina was a 12 yo redhead, pretty much developed for her young age, with an athletic but still girlish body and intensive green eyes that reminded on a wildcat. Mandy was one year older than her sister but like her could have been 3 years older than she was at that time according to her look. She also was a trained, athletic girl with an impressive biceps when she flexed. Her black hair and her brown eyes made her look softer than she was, and who ever got into trouble with her would find out soon.

Their mom, my wife Jody, also was with us that evening of a hot summer day in our backyard. She was a 33 yo blue-eyed blond with a body that could have helped her to become some beauty queen. But some little scars on her face and other parts of her skin told someone who would have studied her a bit more closely that looking good never had been her main business. She was a warrior, brought up on the streets, able to fight before she had been able to write and read. That she had gotten that old she was today was kind of a miracle, because she had been into a lot of very dangerous situations and she still preferred getting into trouble to having a peaceful life.

She could have had one, because she had found and married me. I had inherited a big amount of money, several houses and a lot of other pretty beautiful things short time after we had become a couple when my parents didn't survive a car crash.. But she denied to change her habits and to live a luxurious life. So in fact, we never had to think about money cause we simply had it, but at the same time no one would have thought that this was the case. We lived quite a simple life in a middle class area of the city.

Our girls always had been into fighting each other, and to be honest we had not done much about it. For Jody it was quite a normal thing that siblings did not get along well with each other as she had her own experiences with that, and I on one hand was fascinated by their fighting and on the other hand did not want that Jody might think I could be too weak to be her guy. I took some boxing lessons over the years just to prove that I am tough. But I never had done her the favor to get into a serious fight until then.

The two kids had been standing there some moments ago, eye in eye, faces close to each other, ready to fight. They both were wearing a pair of cobra gloves and a pair of combat boots, Mandy was in a golden bikini, Nina in a dark green one.

?I ll break your nose again, you worthless little cunt?, Nina had reminded her sister on something that she had done twice before. ?I ll jump onto your ribcage with my boots once I have you on the ground, lets see if you survive, dirty whore that you are?, Mandy hissed back. Nina threw the first punch and landed a right hook on Mandy's chin. The attacked girl wasn't impressed and answered with a combination of punches to her rivals face. Nina took a few steps back and landed a kick to the older girls belly. Mandy needed to take some breath, but Nina was not willing to give her the time and connected a second time. ?Kick that slut again!?, I heard myself shout. It was the first time ever I gave up my neutral position. Jody reacted at once. ?Maaandyy, make that cunt bleed!!!? she yelled. I noticed that she was pretty excited about what I had done, or maybe lets say better, what had happened to me.

Her mothers support seemed to help Mandy to recover pretty quick. She avoided Nina's third kick, ran into her enemy and took her to the ground with a body check that might have left some hockey players jealous, if any would have been right there. Nina tried to get up, but Mandy's left boot connected to her forehead and sent her back down on the grass again. ?Yeah, hurt that cunt?, I heard my wife shout. ?Shut up, fucking slut!? I yelled. While I noticed that Mandy was kicking Nina's forehead again when the redhead had made another attempt to get up my wife seemed to be pretty upset. ?Slut, eh? I ll kill you, damn fucking bastard!? But we both had to concentrate on the girls action now.

Nina had been kicked to her face a few more times, was laying on the ground now, bleeding and crying. Mandy knew that she had won, but the 13year old girl hadn't learned the little word ?mercy? at that point of her life. She now kicked her sisters upper body.. She took her time between the kicks, enjoying the sight right in front of her cruel, destroying feet. Two or three times I thought I had heard a ribs cracking?Stop it!? I shouted, but when I tried to run over to the girls and pull Mandy away from her victim I felt that Jody was holding me back. I struggled to get free, but I did not manage to do so at that moment. ?I wanna see Mandy finishing her work, before I start to concentrate on you, guy?! Mandy now kneeled down over Nina's tortured face and stripped off the lower part of her bikini. ?Drink my piss, worthless cunt! She hissed to the nearly unconscious Nina. ?No, please, whore...? Nina whispered in agony. But it did not help. Mandy forced her hot yellow juice into her enemies mouth, with a satisfied grin on her pretty face.

I felt sympathy for the loser, and I noticed that I would have enjoyed the same scene much more if roles would have been changed, while Jody seemed to be pretty happy with what was going on in front of our eyes. We had made our decisions that day, and they should determine our families life over the next couple of years.

Mandy got up now. Her mother walked over to her, hugged and kissed her and then they both spit the battered loser into her face and both displayed me their middle fingers before they went into the house, out of my sight.

I took care for Nina. She had to be brought to hospital.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

I'm crying for the kid needing medical attention.

That last line is too extreme for the story set, and development. Besides that, it's a nice story, and a good promise of more.

One boxing parent teaching the loser enough for a pay-back encounter; the streetwise mother demanding satisfaction, with the two teens watching in awe how dirty their parents can fight; and an open free-for-all afterwards, with the fresh girls attacking their exhausted parents, and each other with every possible combination. But that's just one idea. You better follow on what you'd already in your mind.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that was very good for your first english story .hope you write more soon

Inactive Member Girlfightslover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for your friendly replies!

Already thought it had been to bad a piece of work at all after no one said anything...

Think I ll go on with this and maybe write something different too in near future. I am much into keeping the fighting inside the family, so that in my stories you normally will find sisters going at each other or mothers who deadly hate their daughters and the other way round and other settings close to this.

I hope my English isn t to bad to be understood. I know that my grammar is far away from perfect and sometimes I might miss the right words to describe exactly what I had in mind. Just tell me when its getting to bad.

Greetings
    GFL

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ July 05, 2008 12:09 PM: Message edited by: Girlfightslover ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ July 05, 2008 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Girlfightslover ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 05, 2008 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Girlfightslover ]</font>

Inactive Member Girlfightslover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So now I have done a second part to what I ve started recently - comments, suggestions, critics are pretty much welcome. I think I will go on with this.

Reasonable parents work out their differences

When I came back home later that evening I already noticed from outside the house that all lights had been switched off. Jody never went to sleep before midnight, so I thought she might have left to visit some friend or maybe have some other kind of fun, while I was sure Mandy had been sent to bed by her mom. I was right with my second suggestion, as I found out later.

I went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. After that I decided to go to bed. I was a bit sad that there seemed to be no opportunity to reconcile with my wife right at this moment, I didn't regret that I had shown support for Nina during the fight and I was about to make the decision to support her in fighting her sister in the future. But I really loved my wife, and to call her a slut was a thing I really regretted. Although she was used to getting insulted, as she normally did much easier in making new enemies than in making new friends. She was used to get whatever she wanted, and if she had to get violent to achieve that she did it with pleasure. That was a thing I really admired. I was proud to be married to such a tough, ruthless woman, who, on the other hand could become quite soft and tender in other situations.

When I went into our bedroom I found her side of the bed empty. What didn't surprise me to much, she simply never would have been going to sleep at 11 p. m., and that was the exact time right then. I turned the lights on and found one of my tight black leather shorts laying on my pillow. I was pretty sure it hadn't been there when I had seen my bed for the last time in the early morning. When I fetched it to bring it back to the wardrobe I found a little piece of paper underneath it. Something seemed to be written on it. When I took a closer look I found out that it was my wifes handwriting. ?The SLUT wishes that you come down to the basement clothed only with this shorts!?

That was the complete message. I didn't understand where this should lead me. It seemed to be one of her crazy ideas, and she still seemed to be angry about that damn word I had used on her. That note wasn't written in an ironic or joking style. It just sounded angry, there was nothing else in these words, no matter how long I would sit there and try to find something else in them.

I slowly got undressed, got into the shorts, stood up from the bed, opened the door and went two stairs down. In our basement we had a little gym where we all did some workout, and we had a large empty room, where Jody used to meet other women to fight them and where our girls also used to brawl with each other. The door of this room was wide open, the lights inside were burning. When I walked in, Jody was standing with her back leaned to the opposite wall of the room, wearing a tight leather bra and shorts similar to mine, glaring at me, a wild, furious look in her eyes.

?Hello Jo...? I tried to start the conversation, but got harshly interrupted. ?So there you are, asshole! You have called me a slut, haven't you?? Her voice sounded cold and dangerous. I just nodded. I wanted to apologize, but I did not even get the chance to start talking. ?You know what happens to people who call me a slut?? ?Yeah, sure I do?, I thought while I nodded slowly. I often enough had enjoyed seeing her her beat these people up badly. ?I am going to kick your dumb ass, bastard!?

?I don't want to fight you, darling. Get reasonable. Please, lets talk about everything, okay?? I had walked to the center of the room. I now waited to get some sign from her that we could solve the problem like adult people should do?. She just raised her fists. ?They will talk to you, son of a bitch!? She slowly came to the middle of the room until we stood toe to toe. ?A man should never beat his wife!? I said, feeling more than just a bit desperate. ?Oh well, but he shall call his wife a slut? Even a fucking slut?? The sound of her voice got sharper and sharper. I didn't feel ready to hurt her. But she obviously was more than ready to hurt me. I made a last try. ?I am not going to fight you. Calm down, please. I apologize for what I said!?

A devilish smile came around her lips. ?You are not going to fight me, coward? Even better. Then I am just going to beat you up! I am going to have fun tonight!?

Her right fist hit my stomach the second she had ended to speak. I was caught by surprise. I grunted loudly For a few seconds it was difficult to breath. I stepped back, still not knowing what to do. But I managed to avoid the kick she now was throwing. I could have run out of the room, maybe leaving the house. But now I simply was getting more and more angry myself. I didn't see a woman anymore, I didn't see my wife, I just saw someone who was trying to beat me up and whom I would make pay for that bad idea. I jumoed closer and swung a right hook that connected to her chin. She raised her knee nearly at the same time and hit my lower belly. I now connected with blows to her body. Several of my punches landed on her ribs and hurt her stomach. She moaned, each time a bit louder. But she also landed her number of punches and Breathing was no longer easy for me.

But she was the one who now went backwards, trying to get out of my reach. I wanted to beat her down, and I wanted to hurt her. The big concerns I really had minutes before had disappeared as if they never had been existing. Fighting my wife thrilled me in a way nothing had done for maybe years. She now was standing with her back directly at the wall, like she had been standing the moment I had entered the room. But this time not by own will. She was getting nailed to the wall by my punches. I wanted to see her sliding down the wall now. I threw some uppercuts to her chin and nose. Her upper lip was bleeding. I concentrated on my punches. She did not even have her hands raised to defend herself anymore.

But she had her hands elsewhere. I suddenly felt that my shorts got pulled down, then a hand grabbed my balls, mauling them in a very painful way. I screamed and couldn't hold back some tears. She laughed out loudly. She was exhausted, she was bleeding, but she still was able to act like a fucking slut. She went on doing what she did. I was getting kind of hysteric, the pain was awful. I grabbed her arm and tried to get rid of it. It didn't help. I then laid both hands around her throat and pressed my fingers deep into it. She looked into my eyes in disbelief and fear. Her face turned first read, than kind of blue. She let my balls go. She lost consciousness. I took my hands away from her throat and watched her slowly sliding down the wall. My balls were all pain, but seeing my rival falling beaten to the ground felt great. It was a very satisfying moment.

When she regained consciousness she got aware of her husband sitting over her, forcing my dick into her mouth violently. ?Drink my piss, worthless cunt!? I hissed and let my juice flow, then violently forcing her to swallow it. Her eyes were filled with disbelief, but also with wild hate. I knew that this would not have been the last fight. But I no longer felt I might have to apologize for anything. Hadn't she started it? And hadn't she supported Mandy while she had been acting likewise to Nina?

I stood up now, spit onto her face, displayed my middle finger to her, put my shorts in their original place again and walked out of the room, leaving her right where she was laying and now also weeping, not looking back.

I noticed someone running upstairs fast when I left the arena. Then I heard the door of Mandy's room getting opened and closed again. ?So the little whore has seen it all?, I thought by myself.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good work on both stories, totally forgot to reply to the first part, sorry about that. The face and belly work is fine, but I'm wonderng if you could add some hits/kicks and mauling to the wife and daughters fights? I'm not the only person here that loves that type of thing, just 1 of the few that will come out and say it. Would be great if you would, Thanks.

BTW: just an idea, but what if dad taught mom's favorite (Mandy) a lesson also? As long as they're taking sides anyway.... (you're basically at that level anyway considering the story so far, so that's not really 'a step down the moral ladder' anyway)

MikeJV

Junior Hostboard Member BigBoy72's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Caring parents and loving sisters

great start for a nice serie