Thread: fillipina vs mexican grudge fight a trailer sluts white trash whores tale

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the old trailer park had been it's usal rip roaring self but i'd not had the chance to make any money off of taped fights for a long while,then one chilly september day a real money makeing oppertunity fell right into my lap.way in the back of my property sat two ram shackle old trailers both were dirty brokendown rust buckets so i rented them dirt cheap,one was occupied by a short dirty foul mouthed mexican bitch named olga and her two daughters christina and barbra.olga was a stout 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighed a hefty 150 pounds, her fat body mesured a good 38-32-38,as big as she was a lot of drunks from freddies stopped by after closeing if you get my drift.her daughters were as different from thier mother in looks as they were from each otherchrissy was 16 twenty years younger than her mom her dad had been some white solder stationed at fort hood texas she was taller than her mom at 5 foot 6 and weighed in at 125 pounds her 34-24-30 body was to die for she had black hair like her mom and the deep blue eyes of her father yup a future heart breaker that one.her sister barbra was the result of a one night stand with a stoned out apache indian she was short like her mom at only 5 foot even her 14 year old body was already 34-24- 34 and her short frame already weighed a hefty 125 pounds her skin was not only darker than chrissys but even swarthyer than her moms she had jet black eyes that were some day gonna either be engaugeing or meneceing.

the other old shack was rented by a slender fillipina women named lisa she was pushing fourty but had the body of a teen she stood 5 foot 5 and weighed in at 105 pounds her 32-22-30 body was sexy as hell her hair hung almost past her perfectly heart shaped ass,only her face was the give away to her age as she had a hard edged road hard put away wet quality to it.her two girls were zerina and alice,both girls were the product of her first marriage to a salior whom she'd met in the 80's her old man had been killed during the first gulf war .zerina was 16 and already stood 5 foot 7 and weighed 115 pounds she had a 32-24-34 figure and like her mom had really long hair that hung past her butt.her sister alice was only 13 but was 5feet 4 inches tall her 30- 22- 32 figure was just starting to develope and she wore her hair much shorter than her mother and sister as it only reached her shoulders.both girls had prettier faces than thier mom and if thier height came from thier dad judgeing from the picture thier mom had shown me both girls could well be 5foot 10 or so when they stopped growing and with thier looks definate canidates for americas next top model.

the bad blood between the two familes had been brewing since the moment lisa and her girls had moved in next door to olga and her brood.for thier part lisa and her girls had been content to stay to them selves and not respond to the insults hurled at them from less than ten feet away.the insults had esculated to physicul confrontations at school between the daughters,the final straw had been when alice had come home from school in tears sporting a fat lip from barbra over the fact that alice had made the junior high cheerleading squad instead of the portly barbra,well the shit had literally hit the fan it took five people to pull the now enraged lisa off of olga and the fued had definately hit new heights.the two ladies had come to me saying they'd heard of my services and wanted to settle this between thier familes once and for all.well being the great guy i am i talked the ladies into a series of family fights to determune which would be allowed to stay and which would be forced to move out.both ladies and thier daughters were more than eager to paticeipate and as an added bonus both sides agreed to let me tape the fights with the winning family to get half the earnings with me getting the other half plus the losers would be humiliated by the winners for three hours after the last fight allowing me and wanda to join in the festivaties.i gotta tell you this was to good to be true.

the first match was a straight up fist fight between the yougest daughters useing loaded fingerless gloves, the fight would be by an unlimited number of five minute rounds with a two minute break between rounds as an added feature thier were no ring ropes and the floor around the rig had barb wire strun 6 inches off the floor nailed to boards for support so getting knocked out of the ring would be bad to say the least any girl outside the ring would have to get back into the ring within two minutes or she would have to forfett the fight and be used by the winner and her family for two hours of fun and games.

the two girls stood in thier corners as i made last second adjustments to the cameras the short mexican trash talked the whole time telling alice she'd knock her head off than her and her mom would fuck her so bad she'd need a donkey to fill her up.alice stood in silence looking kind of scared as the last of the preperations were finished,thier families took up positions to cheer thier fighters and the bell was rung.both girls moved to the center of the ring and the fight was on,barb threw punch after punch to alices head ringing her bell again and again with her hair flying with each shot i felt this would be over real quick,lisa and zerina screamed at alice to fight back but barbs power was evident as alice's legs started to wobble a shot to alices chin put her on her back in the center of the ring.as barb moved in going for a stomp to alices gut alice kicked her right leg up into the fat teens crotch,barb emitted a loud groan backing up as alice got to her feet barb charged in once more and threw another shot at the head of her foe but alice stepped out of the way and hit barb in the ear with a wicked right that really hurt the big mexican teen.the bell rung ending round one and as i watched the girls in thier corners you could tell there had been a change while barb was still loud and confident alice was no longer scared but mad and determined.

round two started much as round one ended barb throwing punches as alice tried to side step and counter,most of barbs shots headed for alices head a few landed rocking the teen sending her hair flying but her counter shots scored as well swelling barbs ears right and left, one counter hit barbs left eye snapping her head back and starting blood to drip down her face from a cut on her brow.barb was slowing down trying to cut off the ring forceing alice to the edge looking to land a hay maker to send her off into the wire.alice moaned as her head was once again sent rocking by one of barbs shots her feet were close to the edge as barb lined her up for another shot,lisa and zerina yelled at the top of thier lungs as barbs mother and sister howled with glee the punch was on its way when alice side stepped yet again as barbs momentum carried her foreward putting her off balance alice threw a round house right that hit the back of barbs head with an audible crack sending her out of the ring face first down onto the wicked barb wire bellow.barb landed bounced once and rested with her head in one of the open spaces in the wire her nipples digging into the barbs screams comeing fast and loud as the pain coursed through her body.lisa and zerina laughed in relief as alice backed away from the edge getting as much rest as possible while she waited to see if barb could make it back into the ring.olga and christina moaned almost as loud as barbs screams they tried to tell her how to get out as the clock ticked down.barb struggled to free her black hair which had caught in some bars her ass was now takeing abuse as she sat up her tits had been stuck good and her pubic hair had also been tangled up and some of it was now left in the barbs as well.barb was nothing if not tough and she managed to get back in to the ring on time put up her duckes and fight on till the bell ending round two.alice went to her corner freash and on springy feet she sat hunched over as her mother and sister rubbed her down and washed her sweaty body her eyes sparkled and she looked ready to start round three,barb on the other hand slumped back on her seat both of her nipples bleed her fat tits were holed in a dozen places each her head was missing clumps of hair on the right side her pubes were thinned out some and her left eye was rappidly filling with blood from the cut she got in round one opened up worse on the barbwire,she breathed in deep gulps her chest heaveing with effort and her face looked tired.

by the start of round three barbs corner patched her up as well as they could and she stepped out gingerly, alice came out of her corner even more confident than before she'd hurt the bigger mexican teen bad she knew it and she wanted more.barb still threw heavy punches at her tormenters head most of which were blocked or missed altogether alice meanwhile side stepped less and started digging her faster little fists into the protrudeing belly of the mexican girl.most of round three was filled with the groans of barb as alice 's fists landed with thuds in her guts and cracked on her ribcage slowly robbing the girl of the ability to breath one shot close to the end of the third round was litterly buried in the fat girls gut a loud uummmph tore from her lips as she doubled over the invadeing fist her guts on fire all the air expelled from her body fat legs wobbleing she sank to the floor and another shot to the back of her head put her down face first.the bell rang ending the third round as olga and chrissy dragged a hunched over barb to her chair and went to work the mexican girl had her arms crossed over her stomach and she threw up at her feet her moaning was non stop as her mother and sister worked to get her ready,alice meanwhile declined a chair and stood in her corner bounceing up and down eager to inflect more pain to the bitch that had humiliated her for months at school.

round four started witha cofident alice takeing charge she peppered barbs face until barbs guard was rasised then she took aim on her real target the big tits of barb the ones she flaunted all over the school the worst thing she'd done was to call alice board chest now alice aimed to tear the jugs off of the bitches chest and flatten them to mush.barb groaned with each blow her already bloddy tits were pounded with out mercy each blow driveing her back as she reached the edge alice sent an uppercut into the bounceing left boob that ripped it up towards the shoulder it flew up and snapped downward the scream it produced rattled windows in the old inn building another uppercut connected on barbs chin sending her sommersalting once again down onto the evil looking bloody barbwire below,barb hit the wire so hard she stretched it to the floor where it slammed onto the unyielding wood before bounceing back up it's victim ensnared in the barbs red blood steadly dripping on the wood beneath it.barb was done the floor had broke her nose and jaw knocking her out cold her thick hair on head and groin snarled in the barbs one nipple was well and truely shredded the other almost ripped from her tit,the force of the fall had crashed her upper and lower teeth together breaking off four of them and pokeing one of her upper teeth through her bottom lip.as alice celerbrated with her family a stunned olga and chrissy were tied to chairs by wanda so they were forced to watch what was to follow when the supports were lowered barb lay on the floor lisa and zerina sat alice down to rest then went about the work of extracting alices foe from the wire none to roughly they pried a bloody but breathing barb off the wire ripping more of her hair out in the process,in fact her beaver was almost hairless and one side of her head was almost bald her whole body top to bottm in front had puncture wounds and what little hair she had was bloody. a bucket of salt water was poured over barb who returned to the land of the liveing wailing in pain.as alice beamed on her mom and sister rubbed salt water in all the wounds and bound barbs hands behind her,then all three women took turns fist fucking the now wrecked girl both cunt and ass were stretched to the max alice even made her arm disappear in the crying barbs cunt all the way up to her elbow as her family giggled and laughed in the background.olga and chrissy strained at thier bonds yelling thier lungs out for mercy,alice strapped on a mean looking 12 inch dildo kicked a crying barb face down and fucked her ass until barb passed out both lisa and zerina took thier turns with the dong useing it as roughly as they could in the young girls cunt.once more barb was doused with water to revive her and all three filippinas took turns urinateing in the broken barbs face then barb ate out all three asians at last i plunged my cock deep in her ass as barb ate wandas pussy.when it was over barb was taken back by her mom and sister barely able to walk she was carried to thier trailer to be ministered to get ready for the next bouts

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 10, 2007 04:21 PM: Message edited by: m dawg ]</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 10, 2007 04:38 PM: Message edited by: m dawg ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wink

Wildly exciting with some dirty extreme stuff ... hmm! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

But MDawg, could you please use capitals for start of sentences & for first letters of names & a little bit of proofreading & polishing here & there will make reading it even more pleasurable? Thanks!

Meaow
    Jessie

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Jessika!

What I do is a find/replace all in my test editor.

for a period and a comma I replace with period space and comma space
    for an space little i space I swap a space capitol I space
    and I replace all names with capitalized versions
    and i'm, i'd and i've become I'm, I'd and I've

It usually takes me 3 minutes now to "help out" stories like this.

I often never get around to capitalizing first letters of sentences and such. I'm usually in a hurry.

[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]