Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,

Thanks to Tasha for letting me link to her pics for this story, she had the kind of look that I had in mind for Orchid's opponent. I have subsequently changed the name in all the previous stories where she appears. Apologies for any confusion, here is the latest story.

Pictures of Orchid:

http://cgshrines.rydia.net/orchid/001/9814.html
    http://cgshrines.rydia.net/orchid/001/9801.html
    http://cgshrines.rydia.net/orchid/005/050515.html
    http://cgshrines.rydia.net/orchid/001/004800.html
    http://cgshrines.rydia.net/orchid/002/050513.html
    http://cgshrines.rydia.net/orchid/003/000501.html
    http://cgshrines.rydia.net/orchid/005/050514.html

Pictures of Tasha

917923282_l on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    301353317_l on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/afgirl2217/

"Flashed"

Tasha was the first to move, lashing out with a snap kick to Orchid's stomach. A tired Orchid doubled over as the wind left her lungs. Tasha seized the opportunity to grab Orchid's hair and pull her forward towards her. Making clear her desire to destroy Orchid, Tasha raised Orchid up slightly and kneed her in the chest three times. Orchid let out a sexy "ooof" as each knee crashed into her cleavage. With her hands still latched onto Orchid's sweaty hair, Tasha tossed the buxom warrior onto the ground like a rag doll. The force of Tasha's sports enhanced arm strength sent Orchid crashing into the ground with a loud thud as her back bounced of the sandy ground. Sensing an easy victory, Tasha wasted no time in following up by diving onto Orchid with a full body splash. Orchid let out another "ooof" as more air left her lungs from the impact. Tasha sat up on Orchid's chest and latched her hands onto Orchid's hair once more. Fresh could only squirm as he watched his girlfriend slam Orchid's head into the ground repeatedly. Orchid panicked as she fought to stop Tasha knock her unconscious by latching her own hands onto Tasha's wrists. Orchid tried to remove the hellcat's hands from her hair but her previous fight had sapped a great deal of strength from her and she lacked her usual upper body strength. With her smiling opponent now grunting each time she slammed her head into the ground, Orchid knew she had to act fast or face getting humiliated by the tough 18 year old girl. Letting go of Tasha's wrists, Orchid latched her hands onto Tasha's mesh covered tits and began turning and twisting with all her might. Tasha let out an almost sexual scream as Orchid begun to crush her tits with a renewed strength. Eventually Tasha was forced to let go of Orchid's hair and grab Orchid's wrists to try and pry them away from her tits. Surprisingly, Tasha started to pry Orchid's hands away from her chest. Orchid struggled to maintain her grasp on Tasha's tits but as was clearly evident now, her strength was down to a minimal level. Orchid did the next best thing and latched her claws onto Tasha's mesh bra, already slightly torn from Orchid's earlier mauling. Tasha finally managed to pry Orchid's hands away bit as Orchid's hands were pulled away to the side they ripped Tasha's mesh bra down the middle. Tasha looked down at her naked breasts as the torn mesh cups of her bra lamely fell to her sides.
    "You bitch, you'll pay for that"! screamed Tasha.
    Forcing Orchid's hands back above her head, Lucy lowered her naked chest onto Orchid's face and started to smother her face with her 34C breasts. Orchid struggled as Tasha pressed her chest into Orchid's face with intent to starve her of air to breathe. Suddenly, Tasha let go of Orchid's hands and jumped up clutching her breasts. "You BITCH!!, you bit my breast" Fresh looked on in horror as blood started to trickle down Tasha's chest. Orchid raised herself up off the ground and advanced on an angry Tasha. Tasha lashed out with another snap kick, only this time it caught Orchid square in the crotch. Orchid's face dropped as Tasha's leather boot connected with her the front of her sweaty hotpants. Orchid backed off and gently massaged her crotch as Tasha advanced aggressively. Orchid was still paying attention to her womanhood as Tasha sent her left fist crashing into Orchid's right breast. Orchid had a look of surprise on her face as the feisty highlighted blonde's fist buried itself deep into her massive orb. Tasha followed up with a devastating right to the same breast. The punch hit with such venom that Orchid's breast flew to the side attempting to burst out of Orchid's tight nylon shirt. "BITCH!" screamed Tasha as she punched Orchid square in the chin. As Orchid stumbled backwards slightly dazed, Tasha latched her hands onto the top of Orchid's shirt and pulled her towards her. "Where you going, bitch"? asked Tasha as she tightened her grip on her shirt. Fresh looked a bit nervous now as Tasha looked in complete control of the fight and Orchid was now breathing very heavily pathetically trying to remove Tasha's hands from her shirt. As such close range, Tasha seized the opportunity to headbutt Orchid and followed up by bringing her knee up between Orchid's legs. Orchid's face went pale and mouth dropped as Tasha let go of her shirt allowing an almost defeated Orchid to drop to her knees clutching her womanhood. Tasha bent over and whispered into Orchid's ear "Did you think I had forgotten what you did to my crotch last time you bitch"? With that, Tasha placed her hands on the back of Orchid's head and pressed Orchid's face into her sweaty mesh panties. Orchid's muffled protests were barely audible as Tasha carried out a humiliating attempt to send Orchid into dreamworld. Orchid grabbed onto Tasha's strong thighs and tried to push her away but after having no success, Orchid attempted to pry Tasha's legs open to allow her to breathe. Tasha laughed as she begun to taunt Orchid by swaying her hips gently, grinding her crotch in Orchid's face in the process. Orchid, in desperation, latched her claws onto Tasha's rear and dug her nails in as far as she could. After a minute, blood started to drip down Tasha's arse onto the back of her legs and Tasha began screaming. After another minute, Tasha's screaming turned into an almost psychotic laugh as she pressed Orchid's face into her crotch even harder. The situation was no getting desparate for Orchid as her face started to turn red and Tasha's grip seemed more and more unbreakable. In a last ditch attempt to free herself, Orchid latched her teeth onto the waistband of Tasha's mesh panties and in a swift and brutal move, grabbed hold of her thong from behind and yanked up with all her might. Tasha let out an animalistic scream as she let go of Orchid's head and tried to back away from Orchid. Orchid's grip on her knickers remained tight as Tasha was unable to free herself from Orchid's torture technique. Orchid tightened her grip on Tasha's thong and with all her remaining strength, pulled up on the mesh garment till it snapped. Letting go of her thong, Orchid placed her hands on Tasha's thighs once again and pushed herself up. Tasha's panties ripped in Orchid's mouth as she stood up and Tasha screamed out again as tattered remains of her designer panties induced major torture to her abused crotch and she jumped back desperately trying to fish out the strands of her knickers from her womanhood. "Back to the base medic for you slut", taunted Orchid as she spat out the remains of Tasha's panties. Orchid charged into Tasha with her chest out and sent Tasha flying to the ground. Still trying to pry bits of her panties out of her crotch, Tasha paid little attention to the advancing Orchid who dived onto Tasha and sat up on her in a classic schoolgirl pin position. "Get used to playing with yourself Honey, your gonna be single for quite a while once I'm done with you", joked Orchid as she made herself comfortable on top of Tasha's breasts. Tasha's fingers were still deep in her crotch as Orchid reached behind and punched Tasha in between her legs a few times. Tasha screamed out as her own fingers where driven further into her already painful crotch. "I had you bitch", Tasha shouted as she tried to buck Orchid off her. Orchid then proceeded to punch Tasha's face black and blue, bloodying her fists in the process as Tasha's nose begun to gush blood. Tasha was reduced to a whimpering mess as she begun to sob uncontrollably.
    "Its time for lights out Tasha, you remember my prize assets don't you, lets introduce them to my new boyfriend shall we bitch."
    Orchid looked up at Fresh who had now sat himself directly in front if the two hellcats. Latching her hands onto either side of the placket of her shirt, Orchid tilted her head back slightly in a sexy pose and ripped open her shirt baring her 40DDD breasts to Fresh. Fresh's mouth dropped as he cast his eyes upon Orchid's show-stopping breasts as the sweaty orbs glistened in the sunshine. "Wow!" was all Fresh could say as he lay transfixed on Orchid's mammoth chest. Orchid then lowered her chest onto Tasha's bloody face. Tasha didn't even offer any resistance at this stage and after a minutes worth of muffled protests, her body went limp and she was out like a light.

Orchid sat up and folded her arms under her breasts, now covered in Tasha's blood. Fresh was still mesmerized by Orchid's bare chest, this the fifth time he had seen them smother Orchid's opponent into complete unconsciousness. "Pass me my skirt please honey", requested Orchid. Fresh tossed Orchid's skirt to her and watched as Orchid wiped Tasha's blood down from her chest. "Bra please babes", Fresh tossed Orchid her bra and Orchid strapped the micro triangle bikini back onto her breasts as she pulled the sides of her shirt back over her breasts again and let the sweaty garment just cling to her chest. As Orchid got up off a beaten Tasha, Fresh looked down at his former girlfriend, a swollen bloody mess now before he felt Orchid grab him and place her arm around him. "I'm a bit dirty Fresh, would you mind help me clean myself up"?, asked Orchid. Fresh smiled as Orchid took of her high heels and handed them to him before removing her tattered designer stockings. Before walking back, Orchid stuffed her stockings in Tasha's mouth before stomping viciously on her crotch a few times. "Bitch, I just bought this pair as well".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

An all action story, NICE! And Orchid tool qite a beating before she won, which is cool.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, her opponent was a tough cookie. Most of the build up between these 2 was in part 1 and 3 so mainly action here.