This is a story by Stone, i'm posting it for him.

MikeJV
---------------

My sister proclaimed herself the champion of our little coven of would-be pro-wrestlers which in actuality has turned into a catfight club and I had a front row seat as I watched her defend her homemade title against a girl from the JV cheerleading sqaud.

My sister Vanessa vs JV Jenny.

Vanessa is 17, 5'8" with blonde hair and she wrestles in her white bra & panties.

Jenny i6, 5'1", has brown hair with blonde highlights and wrestles in a red sports bra and thong.

We have a queen size mattress to serve as the ring.

They lock up and immeditaly begin a tug of war with their equally long hair. Of course my sister is stronger and taller and manhandles the spunky brunette. She snapmares her down as everyone around them shouts. The din is so overblown, it's like they're speaking in tongues.

Vanessa drops a knee to the back of Jenny's head, she repeats this twice until Jenny finally lets go of my sister's hair. I watch Vanessa lock on a sleeper hold and than hoist Jenny up with strength I didn't know she posessed. I watch Jenny's legs dangle in the air as she sputters and tries to claw at my sister's arm in vain. I watch her face change colors and suddenly her eyes lock in to mine, as if I had some power to stop it.

Although I did I certainly didn't want the fight to end so soon.

"Ness," I almost whiserped but she heard me, "not yet."

I shook my head and she knew what I meant.

Out of nowhere, one of the other girls is yelling for Vanessa to "rip that little cunt's tits off."

Though Jenny is young she is very ripe for her age, her physical beauty often garners the attention of seniors who wish to plow the young junior varsity cheerleader. I watch Vanessa lock one arm under Jenny's chin, still suspending her in the air, though her tippy toes are barely touching the mattress; at least she can still breathe.

Callously I watch Vanessa pull down Jenny's top exposing her milk white breasts. She is sixteen and already wears a 40 D cup that still looks small on her. I smile as Jenny's face twists into a grimace as Vanessa cruelly twists her bare tit like she was searching for a locker combination. Grabbing a handful of her breast, Vanessa hissed into Jenny's ear.

"Are they reeeeal sensitive, honey?"

Jenny whimpered and nodded her head.

My sister dug her nails into Jenny's firm tit and I watched the brunette's mouth form an "O" shape as she let out a silent scream.

"You want it to stop, bitch?"

Jenny could not speak as my sister continued her tit torture until she finally managed to squeak out a meek, "yes."

"If you want it to stop you have to swear to be my slave. You will follow me around during and after school, you will do whatever I say."

Jenny, still the defiant youth, shook her head no.

Vanessa's hand left Jenny's breast and slowly slid down the brunette's firm, flat tummy and slipped into her panties.

"You will be my slave or I'll fuck your pretty cunt up so much no man will ever be able to enter you again."

Jenny was crying but I would assume Vanessa's nails made contact with the brunette's sensitive clit and suddenly Jenny began to scream out not only her submission but her undying devotion to my sister.

Vanessa stuck her tongue in Jenny's ear and using her super digital manipulation made the little slave cunt cum violently in front of the gathered audience.

end