Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hello everybody !

I'm too a Segano's stories fan, thanks to that author, to all people there trying to get his past stories and to seller for what he already provided.

At the moment I'm expecially curious about that story, mentioned by wildger1, about "a fight between two mothers with their sons watching", so if anyone have it or can get it, post it! (please, of course)

I don't know if you people alredy knew it, there is this site http://web.archive.org which have a database with a lot of no more online web sites and pages, so if anyone have the exact url of that famous "sexboards fatal forum" (in case, please post it) it can be useful to retrieve something from the glorious past...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As far as I know, the old fatal sex forum is gone. Indeed, it was taken down at least twice.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I know. That's why i was asking for the url of that forum when it was up, to be able then to use it for a search at http://web.archive.org and see if I get any interesting result...
    (as I said, http://web.archive.org has an database of now dead web sites(with also their content) which can be searched by url)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not sure, but i THINK it was...

http://www.sexboards.com/fatalfemalefights

sexboards is still around, diff server,etc..., but that forum may still be there.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks MikeJV, I didn't get any result, (maybe there isn't anything of the old fatal forum in that archive or maybe the url was a bit different), but at least I have been able to try

Junior Hostboard Member konkol2005's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Think, I can help you!
    The url is gpf3789.sexboards.com. The board is divided in two parts, the first one up to the end of 2003 (I don't know exactly). On the second board you can read nearly all of sega's stories, but unfortunately on the much bigger first one you get often only spam.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I follow the link and all I get is the new sexboards.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thank you very much konkol2005 !

I did a search at http://web.archive.org with that url you said and I got several results.

In the results table,from the coloumn named "2001" to the one named "2003" I got links which open pages form the old forum. "2004" and "2005" have links to substantially empty pages.
    But what's annoying is that in the good pages, for almost all posts (generally posts by anyone, not only sega's ones), when I open them I get the current homepage of sexboards.com or another unrelevant page instead of the page with story.

Is what I described the same you did and then you got ? Can you help me (if it's possible, of course, but I'm afraid it isn't) ?

anyway, have you (or anyone who read) casually the Sega(no)'s story called "MOM VS. MOM DEATHFIGHT" ? (I found it there in one of the pages under "2002" but when I open the link to teh story I get a f***ing redirect, as I said...)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 18, 2006 07:12 PM: Message edited by: powertoredcats ]</font>

Junior Hostboard Member konkol2005's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, that's the problem I mean, and, sorry, I can't help you (and me). So, users, post the old stories of sega, if you haved saved them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12