Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Remember Sylvie from "Suburban catfight" ? Well, that was not the end of her catfightinf adventures...

Mother and son mixed match

By The Masked Writer

Bobby never had never thought that he would do such a thing to his mother. And, really, Sylvie had never thought that a for-fun wrestling match with her son could end up like this, with her crying, naked, bruised and humiliated on the exercise mat that covered the floor of the basement.
    It had all started with those wrestling tapes.

That day, a few weeks ago, Sylvie, a 47-year-old divorced mother, came back from work and found her son Bobby, 18, looking at T.V. in the living room. On the floor there was a big box full of videotapes.
    -? What is all that ? ? She asked.
    Bobby looked at her, his face was a little red?
    - ? Oh ! Well ! I bought all those second-hand tapes at the flea-market. They were really cheap ! ?
    - ? Tapes about what ? ? Sylvie inquired while peaking at some of the worn-out covers.
    Bobby looked a bit embarrassed.
    -? Wrestling, mostly. ? He answered.
    Sylvie looked at a few more of the titles and smiled. She gave her son a mockingly reproachful glance.
    - ? Women wrestling, precisely, young man ! ?
    - ? Well, maybe, ? he said, with a meek voice.
    Sylvie laughed.
    -? Well, I guess it is normal at your age. Besides, I don?t hate wrestling myself, so I?ll cook some popcorn and we may look at them together. ?

And in the following days, they did, indeed, look at a lot of female wrestling matches. Sylvie commented the shows and they had a lot of fun. Mostly they were old Golden Girls and Double Trouble tapes, with some DWW German real-wrestling matches and a few others.
    Mother and son talked a lot while watching the fights and eating popcorn. Sylvie confided that she had, in her time, be quite a tomboy and used to wrestle with her older brothers. Bobby said that, with some of his friends, he participated to a sort of for-fun wrestling league. They would have wrestling matches at each other?s house. He hoped he could use the exercise mat that was in the basement for that purpose, one day. Wrestling had made mother and son connect like few things had before. Sylvie could not help notice how excited his teenage son was when he was looking at the female wrestlers.

They had a major disagreement about mixed-matches. Once they were looking at an old GG tape where a skinny blond girl was beating a man, he made this comment :
    - ? That?s where you see this is fake, though ! She never could beat him ! You just see he is too muscular and, beside, a girl can?t beat a guy ! ?
    That sparked a quick reaction on Sylvie?s part.
    - ? Don?t be so sure, young man, I have beaten some of my brother?s friends when I was your age.?
    Bobby laughed.
    -? I?d bet they let you win because you were a girl and they expected a date with you ! ?
    - ? No they didn?t ! ? claimed Sylvie. She was not sure, though, that, after all, her son was not right. Maybe those kids really did let her win years ago. The thought sort of bugged her. The subject was dropped for the moment but it re-surfaced every time they saw a mixed match. She vehemently would say that the woman could really beat the guy and that she herself had done so many times. Her son would mock her and say that she was deluded and that a man could beat any woman up to twice his weight. The argument kept escalading and, one Saturday morning, after watching another mixed match in which a buxom, but not really athletic woman trashed a male bodybuilder, Sylvie snapped at Bobby :
    - ? I have beaten men and I probably could do it again ! ?
    - ? You could not even beat me ! ? was the tit-for-tat answer.
    - ? I certainly could ! ?
    - ? No way ! ?
    Then they stood up, face-to-face. They were laughing but they both knew that this was a challenge. There was a brief pause. Then Bobby spoke, with a strange sparkle of excitement in his eyes, his face red with blush.
    - ? Are you up to it or do you back down ? ?
    A blush came to Sylvie?s cheeks too. She said ;
    -? I am going to change clothes and I will meet you in the basement. ?

Bobby was the first to be ready and, with only his boxing shorts on, he went into the basement, put the lights on and took the mat from behind the sofa where it was rolled and unrolled it on the floor. It was a 10 ft per 15 mat, about 2 inches thick.
    Then Sylvie arrived. She wore a blue one-piece swimsuit, moderately conservative, with a cleavage and straps that joined behind her neck, leaving her shoulders and back denuded.

They stood up, face to face, each one at one end of the mat.
    At 14, Bobby was a typical skinny teenager. He was about 5 ft 8 but weighed only about 120 pds so he looks much taller than he actually was. He was skinny with long bony arms and legs. When he took a deep breath, his ribcage showed. Arms and legs were tanned but his torso was pale. He had blue eyes and his head was shaved.
    Sylvie was about 5 fit 4 and weighed around 140 pounds. She was a bit chubby, especially around her thighs and legs who were a bit heavy with fat. Her buttocks and belly were well padded too. She had some love-handles. Her heavy breast wiggled when she moved. Her arms and shoulder were what you would expect from a woman her age who did not work out but did a lot of physical work. Mostly firm but when she raised her arms you could see soft flesh dangling from under her triceps. She had curly brown hairs, with traces of grey, just long enough to cover her ears.

-? Are you ready ? ? Bobby asked.
    -? Ready to show you a thing or two ! ? She answered, walking towards the middle of the mat. Bobby walked toward her. He crouched slightly, hands in front of him, getting ready. Sylvie did the same. They circled around each other for a few seconds.
    When, finally, Bobby moved his long arms forward, trying to grab his mom, Sylvie quickly snatched his bony wrists and immobilized him with a surprisingly strong grip.
    -? Ah ! ? She shouted. Her son frantically tried to free his wrists simply by pulling but Sylvie held him tight and did not budge.
    - ? I told you ! ? She said ? - I wrestled with my brother and I know all the tricks. ?
    - ? We?ll see about it ! ? Bobby mumbled. He was beginning to fear he had set himself in a humiliating situation. After trying in vain to muscle his way out, he decided to use some of the tricks he had learn by wrestling with his buddies. He made a step forward, his long torso touching his mother?s, towering above her. She had to bend slightly backward and lost a bit of balance. Quickly, he sneaked one leg behind his mother?s and tripped her. As she fell on the mat, she let go his wrists, trying to control her fall. She simply fell on her back. He doubled over, trying to catch her. But she snatched his wrist once again and caught his legs in a scissor with her own. The boy lost balance and fell on his left side.
    Sylvie then slightly released her grip on his wrists, trying to get up and move over him. That was enough for him to muscle his right arm free and catch his mother?s left wrist. He used his leg to hook her mother?s, preventing her from gaining enough equilibrium to stand. She fell too and they embraced each other, rolling on the mat, both trying to gain some advantage. Sylvie?s weight eventually gave her the edge. She managed to gain a foothold and raise herself above her son, pinning one of his arms on the mat, but the quicker and more agile Bobby changed his tactic suddenly and, letting go his mother?s leg and wrist, he simply slipped from under her and rolled away. She almost fell face-flat on the canvas.
    Bobby jumped back on his feet and faced his mother who was doing the same. Bobby was grinning, so was Sylvie but the boy noticed that her mother was beginning to breathe hard and her swimsuit was soaked with sweat, sticking to her skin.
    - ? You should quit smoking ! ? He said, his face beet-red. ? You are already out of breath ! ?
    - ? I can still handle you ! ? She said and rushed at him. They both tried to bear-hug each other. Once again, Bobby?s height gave him the advantage and he managed to lift his mother so her feet lost contact with the ground. Then, he hip-tossed her, throwing her on the mat. Instead of pursuing his advantage, he stayed there and let her get up, which she did, breathing harder and harder. He was getting very excited by this contact with a woman?s body and, gaining confidence, wanted to make the pleasure last longer.
    - ? C?mon, I thought you were going to show me a thing or two ! ? He teased her. She rushed at him again, trying to catch his arms. Using his height advantage, he simply raised his arms out of reach. But Sylvie?s move had just been a ruse. She suddenly doubled over and went for her son?s long legs, trying to make him lose balance. She was just a bit two slow and Bobby made one step backward, so she could grab only one leg. She lifted it from the ground but Bobby?s other foot allowed him to stay upright.
    They struggled like this for a moment, Sylvie holding Bobby?s leg, Bobby stepping back and forth, trying to keep his balance, his arms folded around his mother?s shoulder, trying to get a firm hold. Finally, he managed to make his mother double over enough so that he could get both his arms around her torso, joining hand under her belly and could get a good grip. Putting all his weight on her mother?s back, he made her bend more so that he could touch the ground with his other foot. Once he had both feet firmly on the ground, he mustered all his strength and pulled upward. Sylvie screamed when her feet left the ground and she found herself head down. She fidgeted with her legs and Bobby felt he was losing his grip, so he put her down, head first. She touched the ground with her shoulders and tried to roll over, her legs over her head. Bobby then let go her waist and caught her legs, pushing them down. Sylvie was now literally rolled in a small package. Bobby just held her there, putting his full weight on her legs. He then spanked her a few time, laughing as her buttocks were quivering. She literally roared, her voice made coarse by dehydration. But the roar was brief because she was out of breath.
    -? Stop that ! You are gonna pay for this ! ? She said, her pride obviously hurt. Bobby laughed.
    - ? And how are you gonna make me pay ? ? He asked.
    - ? Wait that I get out of here ! ?
    - ? Well I am waiting ! ?
    Sylvie tried to shake her way out but there was just nothing she could do and she was quickly exhausting herself. She might have been ready to give up but Bobby felt he was hard like a stud and excited. He did not want it to end so quickly. So he suddenly let her go.
    She fell on the mat and started to get herself up on her knees, breathing hard and covered in sweat.
    - How dare you spank me ?, she asked between two sighs. Bobby just laughed and said :
    - ? Well, that was easy ! But since you keep saying you would give me a lesson, I thought I?d give you a chance. Let?s face it, mom, you are getting too old for this ! ?
    He laughed again and that laughter really struck a sensitive nerve in Sylvie?s mind. She would not have her son telling her that she was too old for anything.
    She raised her head and looked at him.
    - ? You?ll be sorry ! ? She said, still on her knees.
    But then, she paused, taking her breath and looking at her son, thinking at some way to get the advantage. After a few seconds, she stood up and walked towards him, slowly, deliberately.
    Then she raised her arms, with her hands open, fingers apart, like she was going for a test of strength. Bobby smiled confidently and crossed fingers with his mother. But as soon as she had a grip on one of her son?s hand, Sylvie suddenly used her other hand to catch his right thumb and bend it backward. Bobby howled in pain and fell on his knees.
    - ? Owww it hurts ! You?re cheating ! ?
    This time, Sylvie laughed.
    - ? We did not agree on any rules, remember ? Give up ! ?
    Bobby was struggling frantically to get out of that painful situation.
    - ? I am giving you a lesson, young man, ain?t I ? ? Sylvie said, paying no attention to her son?s screams. But Bobby was not finished and his wrestling practices paid off : he suddenly snatched his mother?s wrist and dropped on his back with all his weight, pulling her above him with a whiplash move, performing a sort of armdrag. Sylvie screamed when her feet left the ground and she was projected on her back, a few feet away on the mat, letting go her hold. She fell heavily and the fall winded her out. Bobby rolled on his side, massaging his sore thumb.
    He finally got up and said :
    - ? Mom ! That was mean ! It hurts ! ?
    Sylvie was slowly getting back on her feet too. She hissed :
    - ? Well, I hope it calms you down ! ? And she pointed a finger at Bobby?s swimsuit. ? You are having a hard-on, you little vicious kid ! ?.
    Bobby?s face became beet red but he snapped back.
    - ? Well, it just proves that I am not so much of kid ! Besides, don?t flatter yourself ! You are too old for me ! ?
    Sylvie paled as she swallowed was she took as an insult. Bobby had not realized that he had pissed her off. She went in his direction, and stood up, toe-to-toe, looking up to him. Then she said :
    - ? I should have known you would react like this ! Since last year when you were looking that snotty girl Lucy, washing her car in a bikini, with your hand in your pants, you little Peeping Tom ! ?
    Bobby remembered the incident all right. His face became purple with anger and he snapped back :
    - ? And I saw her kicking your ass, too ! That was sexy ! And she was a lot sexier than you ! ?
    That sentence brought back painful memories to Sylvie (See Suburban catfight on this board) and she literally became enraged. She lifted her right knee and hit Bobby right in the balls.
    He fell on his knees with a hiccup, his face white as snow, eyes full of tears.
    - ? You never talk about that bitch again ! You are as much of a pig as your father. ?
    His father was always a touchy issue between Bobby and his mother. Now, with the pain radiating all over his body, this bitchy word was more than he could take. He leaped forward and sent a brutal head-butt right into his mother soft belly. Sylvie made a ? oomph ! ? sound as the air went out her lung and she literally dropped on the mat, holding her stomach, wrapped like a pretzel and cried.
    They remained on the mat for a few minutes, sighing and letting the pain go out of their bodies. Both were beaming with sweat and Sylvie's swimsuit was like it had been painted on her. You could see her nipples through it and every detail of her anatomy.
    Slowly they both got back up. First they got on their knees, and doubled over ; then they stood up. Out of pain and frustration, Bobby mumbled :
    - ? What a bitch you are ! ? He regretted having said it rightaway but it was too late.
    - ? How dare you call me that ! ? Sylvie roared and she went at him, and slapped him once, twice. Then Bobby snatched her wrists and tried to immobilize her by twisting her arms behind her back. Though tired and breathing hard, she was still fighting like hell. He slipped one leg behind her knee and tripped her. She fell on the ground and he felled on her, using all his weight to pin her on the mat. He could feel himself hardening with excitement again, with his body rubbing his mother?s. She fidgeted like a snake and Bobby felt he was losing his grip on her right wrist, slippery as it was with sweat. Suddenly, she freed her hand and started to slap him. He tried to protect his face but then she punched him on the nose and, between the pain and the tears in his eyes, he let go her other hand. She then tried to get from under him, punching wildly at his face and ribs.
    - - ? I am going to give you a lesson you will remember ! ? she screamed between two heavy breaths. But she was too slow and he tackled her back to the ground, putting his arms around her torso in a bear hug. He had his face literally between her rather soft breasts. It just made her more angry.
    - ? You, sick boy ! ? She said and then she tried to pull his hair but it was much too short, so she pulled his ear. He had a scream of pain as his head went away from his mother?s body and he let go the bear hug, snatched her mother?s wrist and tried to make her let go the hold. Sylvie was getting hysterical and she tried to bite his ear. He used one hand to push her face down and then she started scratching his face. She was trying to kick him at the same time. Bobby caught a firm hold on her wrist and rolled on the side, from where he managed to take a body scissor on her and squeezed as much as he could. He had a firm hold just below the plexus and he literally pressed the wind out of her lungs. She fidgeted, her legs kicking in the air with the fat quivering on her hips and thighs. Eventually, she stopped moving, her body almost limp, crying, having no power left. .
    Bobby was both angry and excited. He let go the body scissor and rolled Sylvie on her face. Then he sat on her back, immobilizing her for good.
    - ? I?ll show you how sick I am ! ? he said, as he began to untie the knot that held the straps of his mother?s swimsuit together. She made a feeble attempt at stopping him but she had no strength and he easily snatched her arms and immobilized them both behind her back where he held them with one hand. Then, with his other hand, he untied the straps.
    - -? Nooooo ! ? Sylvie moaned, but her son was both enraged and excited. He untied the knot. Then he rose on his feet and rolled her mother on her back. He pulled the straps off, exposing her mother soft breast, almost flat as she was lying on her back. She tried to catch his arms and keep him from doing it but she had no strength left. With just one hand, he caught both her wrist and pinned her down on the mat. Then he slapped her in the face a few times and then twisted her breast, which made her scream in pain and humiliation. He then got up on his feet. She tried to roll on the side but he caught her swimsuit and started to roll it down her waist, and then her hips. She desperately tried to crawl away, saying ? No ! No ! ? but it just helped him stripping her. When she tried to get on all four and, as her hips rose over the canvas, he finished pulling her swimsuit down. Then he snatched her ankles, lifted her legs and pulled the swimsuit off completely. She lied on the canvas face down and crying. Bobby was not finished yet. He caught her left arm and made her turn face up. She tried to kick him but he easily avoided those slow and weak kicks.
    She tried to hide her breast and bush with her hands but her merciless son simply caught her wrists and pinned them down, and then sat on her, in a classic schoolboy pin. She was not fighting anymore. Her body was completely limp. Then he let her go, stood up and made it to the stairs. Before he climbed to the living room, he turned back and looked at her, lying on the floor, completely naked, her rather soft and chubby body beaming with sweat, breathing hard.
    And they both wondered how it could have come to this.

The End

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good job, nice work on the M/s mixed. Even without getting extreme(blood) he could of done alot more to her.

MikeJV