Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY Cutter in da house! Missed ya around here man, am REALLY looking forward to the your return of your stories, 1 in particular! *wink* And I know all abut being caught up in writing for a friend, it's why I haven't posted any Battle Zone matches in a while; HOWEVER I'm back on that now and will be posting it this week.

MikeV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Dear All:
    I haven't posted since "The Powderpuff Game" but I have a few things on the burner so...watch out.
    A few sequels (to "The Powderpuff Game" and "Senior Girls Fight Club", a few new ones, including one I had promised MikeJV eons ago...
    Been writing a few sick but non-fight thingsfor friends and trying to come up with new and exciting scenarios...
    STill- although I haven't posted anything new for a while, I have been lurking about and would like to compliment those who take the time to write such gorgeously bloody prose. I have a hell of a time when I visit here, and I take my hat off to the wonderful (and wonderfully twisted) writing talent that presents itself here.
    I shall return!

-cutter

Junior Hostboard Member BigBoy72's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Warning: For what it's worth...

Quote Originally Posted by david martin View Post
    Dear All:
    I haven't posted since "The Powderpuff Game" but I have a few things on the burner so...watch out.
    A few sequels (to "The Powderpuff Game" and "Senior Girls Fight Club", a few new ones, including one I had promised MikeJV eons ago...
    I shall return!

-cutter
    would really like to read your stories