Thread: Fight set up: Titania vs Rogue, BC vs IW and ??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Takes place directly after my She-Hulk vs Titania story. Decided to alter my original fight order, but I think this will turn out much better. As always excuse the bad writing lol. No fighting in this one, but it sets up for several that I'll be working on pronto. Also dropped a clue at the end as to who Black Cat will be fighting next.

::Five minutes after the fight::

Several of Iron Man's security drones overworked themselves trying to keep the near 7 foot tall redhead Titania from rushing through the curtain and causing havoc in the arena. By all rights this should have been the happiest day in the Amazon's life. She had finally giving her long time nemesis She-Hulk a sound beating, albeit it with a little assistance from a dampening field provided by a vengeful Iron Man. Her moment in the spotlight however was unfortunately cut short by X-men member and southern bombshell Rogue, who essentially humiliated her in front of several hundred of her peers.

"Im going to destroy that bitch! Let me go!" Titania ordered.

"I dont think so honey, I cant have you running berserk out there. People are liable to get hurt. Now if you dont calm down, you're going to lose everything you just earned. The money, the pardon, everything. Do you really want to be shrunk down to the size of a ant again?"

The prospect of going back to her "special" prison hit Titania like a bucket of ice water. She paused for a moment, collecting herself.

"Fine, make the fight then, I want her ass out there where everyone can see."

"No can do, legs. Professor Xavier looks at her and all the X-Men as his children, and I look at him as a telepath who I dont particularly care to piss off. Any action between you two cant have my name attached. Now before you go getting all steamed again, I might be able to help arrange a accidental meeting between you two, but it wont have the big set up you had tonight. Get back to me if you're interested..."

"Oh fucking right Im interested!" Titania spat. She'd kill that x-whore and everyone would know who the strongest woman around was. Tony Stark chuckled to himself. Sure he wouldnt be able to spin this into anything profitable, but if theres one thing he could appreciate more than money, it was women. And he found himself really enjoying these little skirmishes between some of the ladies he'd long been thinking about...

::Thirty minutes after the fight::

The ride home from the arena to the Baxter building was spent mostly in silence. Reed knew his wife Sue was angry about something, but he didnt care to bring it up around Ben or his brother, so he waited. Once they were in the privacy of their bedroom, he didnt have time to ask what her problem was.

"That slut! The nerve! Argh I cant believe her!" the normally reserved Sue Richards yelled. She was obviously pissed. Reed wasnt quite sure about what though.

"Sue, darling, whats the matter?" he asked, trying to calm his wife.

"That spider-skank was fucking with with her eyes, thats whats the matter. And you, you just sat there with that stupid grin on your face!"

Reed was cornered. He knew he'd been caught, but certainly didnt expect her to make such an issue of it. Males of any species are chemically driven animals. Certainly he couldnt be held accountable for merely LOOKING at another female. It simply wasnt logical. His glaring wife stopped him from vocalizing this scientific fact.

"Well, dear what was I supposed to do?" Reed stammered.

"Nothing, its her, its always been her. She ruined poor MaryJane's relationship with Spider-asshole. Shes made a hobby out of screwing people's husbands, and I'll be damned if I'll stand for it!"

Reed Richards, one of the world's greatest minds, was starting to make sense of everything. Sue and MJ had always been good friends. They had set up a bit of a support system for each other. Since Peter Parker was often away with Reed on various scientific and super-hero exploits, their wives looked to each other for friendship. After MJ's two defeats at the hands of Felicia Hardy, Sue was one of the few people to not turn their backs on MJ. A hate-by-association formed between Sue and Felicia. Reed of course would never cheat on his wife. However his mind as always was racing. He could turn this into something interesting.

"Well Susan, if you want I'll go talk to her about it and explain that Im a happily married man and-"

"Oh thats the last thing you are going to do!" Sue cut him off. "I'll handle this. MaryJane is a sweet girl, but shes no fighter. That blonde bitch isnt going to brush me off so easily."

Reed grinned to himself, she took the bait easier than he expected. Just one thing left..

"But honey, you can create force fields, fire concussive blasts, a turn invisible. It would be unsightly for you to use your powers against a normal human." This was somewhat of a exaggeration. Black Cat has peak human strength and reflexes, but all the same there was nothing exciting about watching his wife waste another woman from twenty yards away using her powers.

"I dont need any of that to deal with her. Just watch, Im going to put an end to her bullshit once and for all."

Reed was getting massively turned on at the prospect. Sure he manipulated the situation a little, but Sue was tough, she'd be able to handle herself.

"I'll talk to Peter about it then, we'll set something up. Not in front of all those people though. Here in the building. Now come here Susan." With that, Reed took his fired up wife to bed for some highly aggressive sex.

::Ten days after the fight::

Life in the Parker residence was never boring. Not when one of the residents was the costumed crime fighter Spider-man and the other was his sexy girlfriend the Black Cat. The two long time partners had reunited a few months back after Felicia Hardy disposed of Peter's then girlfriend MJ in a brutal apartment brawl that he would never forget. They fought again a short time later, this time with Felicia physically and sexually dominating his ex in front of a arena full of spectators. Since then Peter was one of the most looked up to heros in all of crime fighting. Sure his girlfriend was a bit of a flirt and not much use around the house, but he was sure she was faithful to him, and he had to admit he liked the extra bit of recognition she brought to him. Also, with the money she brought in from winning her last fight against his ex, they were able to move out of his old shabby apartment into a really upscale one downtown. Thats not to mention the sex. The sex was fantastic. She was at the height of human conditioning. Lithe yet strong with a body that any sculpter would be hard pressed to duplicate. And she knew it too.

His daydreaming was cut short when she entered through the front door carrying several shopping bags and a handful of mail she had gotten from the box downstairs. She set the bags down, tossed the mail on the counter, and walked over to where he was sitting on the recliner. She slid onto his lap, ran her finger down under his chin, and without saying anything brought him into a long kiss. Moments later when they were done, she got up and walked towards where she set the bags down.

"Any mail for me Felicia?" he asked.

"Hmm, two bills for you, and....one for me." she looked at a plain envelope with no return address. Their address wasnt well known, so it probably wasnt fan mail. She opened it and found only a newspaper clipping inside. It was a announcement saying that a priceless egyptian jade cat statue would be on display for the first time publically at a museum a few cities away. Now Felicia's thieving days were long behind her. There was really no need for stealing anymore. Well, except for the rush. And the style points alone of stealing a priceless jade CAT really appealed to her. It would go on exhibit in a little over a week.... She bit her lower lip as she thought about it. Her heart began beating faster. But why the letter? Probably a set up.. which made the challenge even more exciting...

"What is it honey?" asked Peter from the other room.

"Oh.. nothing, just junk mail." she replied. Hell with it, she'd do it. She looked at the clipping again to remind herself where the museum was. Gotham City, not too far. She could be there and back within a night. She knew, one way or the other, this would be exciting..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

COOL... Very nice set up. Am reallu looking forward to these fights!

MikeJV

Senior Hostboard Member Malcore's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome setup, I absolutely can't wait. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking Re: Fight set up: Titania vs Rogue, BC vs IW and ??

what perfect story really always i reed only i say wonderfull work

JUst its sad not see the last chapter but maybe this year its de year